Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 pm

She nodded, and leaned against him. Feeling rather like a young girl in her father's arms. But her master was something more than that.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 pm

"Thanks. What I'm about to tell you, you are to never bring up when others are around. Just remember that. Anyways, I wanted to tell you a little about my past. It's something that I've never told anyone before, so please listen carefully." Michael said as he continued to rub her head and ears. "When I was young, my mother and father both died in a horrific fire. The cause was never determined. My father was burned alive, my mother died from smoke inhalation and I was badly burned, but alive. Ironicaly, it was my mother who, saved me, but she died, trying to save me." Michael said as tears began to form in his eyes. It was quite clear that this was a painful topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

She twitched slightly as her master rubbed her ears again, but she tried to ignore the urge and listen to her master speak. She looked up as he stopped, and saw him close to tears. "Sir..." Her hands reached up to to hug him around the neck, and she held him close to her. "You don't have to tell me more if you don't want to. It is one of the most painful thing to do. Telling someone how you lost everything in your life."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:22 pm

"I know. I've kept it a secret from the world until now. Belive it or not, you're the first one that I've told. I've told you this, because I trust you. In fact, I trust you enough to entrust my very life to you Yumika." Michael said as he grabbed one of her hands that was drapped around his neck and held it tight.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm

"Thank you Sir..." She smiled softly, and looked at him into his eyes. She felt both honoured and happy that he trusted her enough to tell her. It meant that he was treating her like a trustive friend.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Michael continued to hold onto her hands. Even though he trusted her much more than he normally trust a maid, he felt like he should treat her like he would a lover. "Yumika, there's been something that's been bothering me for a while now. Whenever we are together, you tend to get a little tense and nervous. Is there a reason why?" Michael asked as he turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"What...! I mean...No....I didn't notice that myself..." She turned around, blushing slightly. "I have just been messing up a lot those days, that's why I am scared that I might do something major to hurt master's career or life." She quickly said.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"Is that all? I though it was something more serious, like you had a crush on me, or something like that." Michael said as he laid down on his bed. He still had an hour to wait until his meeting started. Though Michael was releaved that Yumika didn't have a crush on him, he was also dissapointed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm

"Ah...Um....About that..." Her blushing became more fiercer, and she felt her heart beating like crazy. "I do enjoy spending more time with you, but I am just not sure if I can love someone as great as you are Sir. And even if I do, it's a hopeless dream that would not come true."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Michael was a little shocked when she stuttered and blushed much deeper. "Wait, you mean that you..." Michael said. He was assuming and hoping that she did love him. In fact, he was hoping and praying that she did, though he would never admit it. That is, if the feeling wasn't mutual.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 pm

She nodded, refusing to speak further. Although they were just maid and master, she was infatuated by his beautiful looks and kind personality. And that infatuation, as time progressed, turned into something much more. She learnt more about him, about his deeper self, which was just as perfect as he was on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm

When he saw her nod her head, Michael sat up and looked at her. "I bet you want to know me response to your feelings, am I right?" Michael asked. If she answered 'yes' to his question, Michael would give every last ounce of his love and passion he held back for the years they've been together, unsure if she felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

"Um...Yes..." She murmured, wondering the rate of how their conversation was going. First he just told her about his life story, and now they were talking about them. It was all going too fast for her. She fidgeted with her skirt, not wanting to look at him, or letting him see her bright red face.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 pm

"Well, my feelings for you. They're...well." Michael was unsure how to tell her with words. So he did the next, Michael got next to her and tightly embraced her in his arms. "This...is my response. I love you too. In fact, I've loved you ever since I've hired you here. I didn't tell you earlier, because I didn't want you to leave or grow uncomfortable being around me." Michael said as he contined to hold her tightly.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Her eyes widened as he hugged her, their bodies pressed against each other tightly. "Sir...." She blushed, and her hands went to his waist, hugging him back. She felt happy now. Happier than she has ever been. "I am glad that you love me too...." She whispered, and rested her head on his. Her tail waved around happily, also too happy.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 pm

"I can't keep you out of my mind. In fact, there is only one way that I can think of that would prove how much I love you, but that's only if you want to see how much I love you." Michael said as he continued to hold onto her. "Please, I really do want to prove how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

She looked at him slightly confused. "Um...Then please do show me, master." She nodded, giving him consent to whatever he was going to do. She really had no clue though, of what he might do.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 pm

"Alright." Michael said. After gaining her consent, Michael moved one of his hands down to her pussy and began to rub it gently over her panties. He hoped that she knew what he was going to do to her, and hoped that she wouldn't freak out.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm

She flinched and let out a little sound of surprise as she felt his hand down there. Her arousal moving back to her once again. "Sir..." She whispered, her words coming out slower, and she also started to pant. "Are you sure we are allowed to do this?" She asked, no matter how much her body wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

"While it maybe 'taboo' for a master to love his maid, and vice versa, if they truly love each other, why should they be treated different that two lovers?" Michael asked her as he contined to rub her pussy gently. After a few mintues passed, Michael took the hand that was outside of her panties, and slid it into her panties and began to push his fingers into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 pm

She blushed some more, but her cheek was mostly red due to his hand down there. She moaned out as his hand went into her pussy, causing her to fall back onto the bed, with her knees bent in the air. "Sir...I'm so horny now...." She mumbled, putting the back of her hand onto her mouth, to try to not moan so much.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm

"Yumika, you and I are the only ones in the house, so moan as loud as you want." Michael said as he began to take her panties off. "Will this be your first time having sex?" He asked, hoping it was her first time. Ironically, it was his first time as well.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 pm

"Ah...But....It's too embarrassing...." She blushed, and nodded timidly when he asked. "So please be gentle with me..." Her eyes searched for his, wondering what he made of that. When her panties came off, she sighed softly. SO, this was the road to deflowering.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 pm

"Please, don't be afraid, it is my first time as well." Michael said, as he pulled his cock out of his pants. His cock was quite hard from just touching her, and thinking about not only taking her virginity, but losing his to the woman he loved, made his cock throbing hard. "If it starts to become too painful, please let me know and I'll stop." Michael said as he began to rub his cock against her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm

She stared back at him slightly surprised as he told her that it was his first time as well. "Sir...." She was about to say something, but then got stupefied by his manhood. IT looked huge to her. Something she hardly thought would fit in. "But you are so big Sir....I don't know if it can fit." She moaned, and felt his hard cock rubbing against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next