Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm

He closed his eyed and then looked up at him with one eye. "I was whipped and raped when I was younger. The nail marks are from most of my past lovers and women I'd sleep with. Heh, it's my punishment before I even get to hell..."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:49 pm

"Ah..." Misaki whispered and then he leaned down, pressing gentle lips to one of the older scars. "I'm sorry.." he whispered softly, kissing another scar..and another. He couldn't help this kindness. That's who he was, forever kind to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:53 pm

He smiled softly, tears coming to his eyes. "Misaki, You will be the only one I'll ever let touch my scars like this." He closed his eyes. "If I were to die tomorrow, I'd die a happy man knowing at least one person is still able to show kindness to a man like me."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 pm

"We were always close..." Misaki whispered softly against his back. His hands still held the washcloth against the opened wound. "You know I won't ever hurt you like this..." He just was capable of harming someone like this. To permentally mark skin. And he would bet that without these scars, Christopher's skin was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 pm

He smiled softly. "Even if you may deem it morally wrong, I want you to be mine." He shivered and stretched out softly after the wound had began to mend again.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 pm

"It is wrong and it goes against everything I've ever been taught..." Misaki whispered, slowly kissing back up Christopher's back, carefully taking off the cloth to look at the wound. It had stopped bleeding. He smiled a little bit and gently nibbled on Chris's neck
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Christopher shivered and groaned softly. "Will you be mine? I'd do anything, even get I sex change if I must."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Misaki laughed softly and rolled his eyes a little bit. "You don't have to get a sex change..." Misaki whispered, nuzzling against the man gently. "I'll be yours, you don't have to change anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:35 pm

He smiled and turned over carefully, pulling him close and kissing him. "I'm happy..." He smiled and yawned a bit, laying back.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Misaki smiled, nuzzling and cuddling up against Chris a little bit. He wrapped his arms around him and pressed in close. He closed his eyes as he continue to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Christopher sat up and whistled. "Hold on a moment." His tiger came in and he took a small squirt bottle, cleaning it's nose out. "You were a good girl today." "He pat her head. "I'm sorry about lying to you about her. She's not really ill, she had some of that powdered drink mix in her nose." He wiped out her nose and then went to wash up, coming back to the tiger in bed with Misaki.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Misaki shook his head a little bit at Christopher, gently petting the tiger. "She's pretty," he said, nodding a little bit up at Chris. "How long have you had her?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:53 pm

"She's as old as I am, maybe a few days older." He laughed a bit. "You can just call her my only family." He lay back down and she lay on top of him, licking him over and over again. He laughed and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Misaki giggled softly, watching the two cuddle. He moved to lay back down next to Christopher. He turned the man's face toward his and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Christopher blushed softly and kissed Misaki deeply. He smiled and waiting for his tiger to hop off and go to her room before he pulled Misaki close. He wrapped his arms around the others waist, keeping his hand on the small of his back but unlike he usually would, he just kept it there.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Misaki moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Christopher's neck, kissing the man back just as deeply. After a moment, he pulled back, blushing as he looked up into his eyes. "I want you..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 pm

"W..What?" His eyes went slightly wide. "A..Are you sure?" He flushed red and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

"Stop being so embarrassed," Misaki said with a small laugh, shaking his head a little bit. "But yes...i am sure..." he said softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:27 pm

He smiled and kissed him deeply. "I want you as well. Will you strip for me while I get some lube?" He kissed his lips gently and stood.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Misaki nodded a little bit, nervous now as he took off his clothes. He laid down in the middle of the bed, waiting for Chris to come back into the room. He couldn't help the small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 pm

After searching for a little while he found the lube, coming back. He smiled and stripped down as well sliding next to the other, kissing him deeply. "Are you ready love?" He kissed down his neck, chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 pm

"Yes..." Misaki whispered with a small nod, smiling at him. His cock was hard against his stomach at the thought of what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 pm

He smirked and took hold of the others member tight in his hand and stroked him softly, getting hard very quickly. "I love you..." He kissed him deeply and sat up, lubing his fingers, pressing in one and then another, thrusting his fingers in slowly. "Mmmm...... Tight. Are you a virgin my love?"
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Misaki cried out softly as his fingers went into his entrance. He panted, moaning softly, and nodded at Christopher's question. "Y-yes...never had a female or a male before. Priesthood means abstinence. No sex...no alcohol...no smoking..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:30 pm

"Mmm..... But I want you so badly......." He added another, pressing against the others prostate. "Shall I just pleasure you then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next