Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 pm

When the other had stopped kissing him, Misaki twitched, trying to get away from Christopher, even though he was tied up. "S-stop..." he whispered, his whole face blushed red. He swallowed and licked his lips, shaking his head. "Get off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

"Oh you poor thing." He teased. "Why don't you give in your body's wants and needs?" He slowly licked down his chest and flicked the others nipples with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 pm

"No," Misaki whimpered, tears in his eyes somewhat. He squeezed them shut and looked away from the man, unable to move that much at all. He was trapped and it was his own fault for being so trusting. "No...get away from me. I don't want or need this..." This was bad. This was a sin. Pleasures between man and man...that just...he could not do it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm

He kissed him softly and pulled him close, slowly kissing down the others body, avoiding the others groin for now. "God your more beautiful than any woman I could ever find." He licked his groin softly
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:50 pm

"No..." Misaki groaned, shaking his head. "No..no..you can find a woman much better than me. I am sure..." he whimpered, trying not to get turned on, but his body liked what Christopher was doing to him. Liked it too much and it was showing in his slow growing erection.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 pm

"your mouth says 'no' but your body says 'Oh please fuck me now' and you know it." He took the other into his mouth, slowly sucking him off. "Mmm....... So good..."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Misaki whimpered and moaned out as those lips wrapped around his cock. He tugged on the leather straps that kept them there and he knew he wasn't going anywhere. "Please stop..." he cried softly, his whole body shaking, scared and pleasured.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:01 pm

He smirked and sucked harder, pumping his head faster, moaning deeply. "Mmmm!" He pulled away and kissed the tip gently. "Mmm... Cum for me...."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:03 pm

"No..." Misaki groaned out loudly, panting some before he came in Christopher's mouth. He whimpered, refusing to open his eyes. He didn't want to see. Didn't want to believe that he just did that...that it felt so good...
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 pm

He smirked and kissed him deeply, spitting the cum in his mouth, pushing it in with his tongue. He stroked down the others body and drew back, slowly stripping down.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Misaki swallowed his own cum with a small shiver. It didn't taste good at all. He didn't like it. He happened to open his eyes and saw that Christopher was stripping. "Don't...please..." he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Christopher was thin but he had a bit of muscle tone he however was far from perfect, his body was riddled with scars and nail marks. When he turned around to take off his pants, Misaki could see very old whip scars, most likely from when he was a boy. He then lay next to the other, pulling him close.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:40 pm

"Why...?" Misaki whispered, licking his lips, opening his eyes again to admire the scares and marks that mapped him. "Why do you want me so badly...what attracts you to me?" he whispered, shaking his head a little bit. "I am a priest...this is bad...I can't do this..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:49 pm

"Because, You remind me so much of myself when I was younger." He nuzzled the other and sighed. "I'm sorry for putting you into this situation." He got up and put on his own pants, kissing the priest's cheek softly before untying him slowly.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:52 pm

"There's no way you could have been like me..." Misaki whispered, not really caring if that was rude or not at this point. He rubbed at his wrists and moved so that he was covering himself as much as he could since he didn't know where his clothes were.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 pm

He sighed and left the room, wincing a bit. "Your clothes are on the chair..... Just.....Just go already!"
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Misaki licked his lips as he watched Christopher walk away. He looked down at the bed. Why was he feeling bad now? Wasn't he just about to be raped? He sighed and went to the chair. He pulled on his clothes and went to Christopher. "All you have to do is ask, Christopher," he whispered, getting on his tiptoes and kissing him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Christopher's face went red and looked away. "All I have to do is ask?" He winced and grabbed his shoulder. "D..Dammit......" He sunk down and shivered. "Will you go to the kitchen and get my first aid kit please?"
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:13 pm

This side of Christopher was a little weird to Misaki, but he hurried downstairs to the kitchen to grab his first aid kit. Though, he figured that one couldn't be completely bad or completely good. Everyone had some of both. Sometimes more of one side. He came back and got down on his knees in front of the red head.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 pm

He winced and reached out with a bloody hand, opening it and wrapped his own shoulder up. "One opened." He shivered and stood, going to the bathroom to wash up. "Thank you Misaki."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Misaki nodded a little bit at him and stayed there on the ground a little bit. Was it possible that Christopher was really like him when he was younger? And Misaki really wanted to know what had happened to him, but he felt rude asking.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:25 pm

He smiled a little and went to lie down in his own bed, blood already filling the bandage. "Can you get a washcloth and put pressure on the wound please?" He winced a little. "Last person here really tore me up."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Misaki nodded a little bit, getting a wash cloth. He crawled onto the bed. "Roll onto your stomach," he whispered softly. When Christopher was on his stomach, Misaki carefully sat down on his back and pressed the washcloth against the wound.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:37 pm

He hissed softly in discomfort, wincing. "Thank you for being so kind to me, after all the bad things I've done to you..." He closed his eyes. "I don't ask for your forgiveness however, I deserve every bit of hell I get."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Despite him saying that, Misaki felt his head bow down in prayer. Silently, he gave a small prayer for the man under him, asking God to forgive him for his sins. He swallowed a little bit, licking his lips some. He opened his eyes to look at the scars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next