Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) Ferk

Allen growled and gnashed his teeth at the students that were dragging him. He had four kids attached to him, one holding each limb as he flailed about. As usual, he'd started to act up again, knocking out a few students after he was caught on the rooftop, smoking. The roof being restricted area and smoking prohibited. "Damn you all let me GO!"

He winced as he was tossed tn the school president's office. He shivered and stood up, charging at the door which was slammed in his face. He fell back and held his nose, cursing.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Jayden Lafaye, the elitist of the elite, school president of the Tudor Academy for boys, was having a rather peaceful day, enjoying the quiet afternoon and the sunlight. It seemed like nothing could go wrong, till Allen, the famous delinquent of the prestigious school, was thrown into his office again. Though he was facing the window, not at him, he still guessed who just might the visitor might be. Sighing, he turned around, and slowly walked towards him. "Do you have any idea how many times I have seen you here? The teachers have already given up on you." He said calmly, but his voice was rather authoritative. "Don't you ever listen to a word I say to you? Or you just want to keep up your little arrogant attitude?"

https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/jap_girl/toumei-v01-act01-000a.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:05 pm

"Well well Jayden." He smirked and licked his lips, standing slowly. "Eh? So what if they've given up? So far this year well over 3 times." In fact, he'd been in the office almost every day. "I don't think my attitude is the problem, just everyone looks at me and thinks me arrogant and idiotic." He yawned and went to sit on the others desk, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

"Well, are you?" Jayden said slowly, and walked over to him. "It seems like you need something that would make you think you twice about breaking the school rule again. Don't you?" He asked, and stood just inches away from his face, his hands on either side of Allen. "You want to be punished, don't you?" He licked his upper lips slowly, and his eyes concentrated on his.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 pm

He smirked and licked his own lips. "That and to be rewarded when I do good." He leaned forward a bit and kissed the other lightly. "Mmm..." He leaned back and yawned a bit. "Oh well, too bad no one wants that job."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 pm

The slight kiss did take Jayden back a little, since he didn't think that this delinquent felt that way. Still, it might make his job much easier. "Well, what do you think I am doing then?" He asked, and with a forced push, he pinned Allen on his desk, before leaning forward to kiss him forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Allen licked his lips and groaned weakly as he was pushed back and kissed. He kissed back deeply and shivered. "Mmm... I do believe your a bad boy as well Mr. school president." He smirked and kissed him deeper, licking the others lips. He then wrapped a leg around Jayden's waist, growling softly.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Jayden panted softly as Allen had kissed him back. This was not that expected, but at least he responded. "Well, I was going to rape you, but it looks like you are going to enjoy it." He smirked, and with his hands, he ripped the boy's shirt open to reveal his bare chest. A hand ran over it, feeling the delinquent's firm skin. "Allen....You want me to rape you?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:30 pm

"I want nothing more than to be your bitch." he licked his own lips. "I want you to rape me over and over again till I'm covered in cum and I can't even scream for help." He groaned and arched his back, shivering in utter pleasure at the idea. "I want to be yours, period."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:34 pm

"Hm...That's the spirit." He laughed softly. "You will accompany me all my life." With that, he turned Allen to his stomach, so that his back was facing him. In a matter of seconds, he had stripped Allen naked from head to toe, and started to stroke his manhood. "Why didn't you come and see me before about this?" He asked, his voice low and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Allen blushed red and arched his back. "Mmmm.... Are you sure you want a virgin like me?" He licked his lips and groaned weakly. "But I wanted to be naughty for you first."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

"You are a virgin?" Jayden asked, slightly surprised. "Hmm....I do like tight asses though." He whispered, and leaned down to suck on his neck, to leave a mark. "Do show me how naughty you can be." He chuckled, and continued to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 pm

"So what if I am a virgin, I won't be one much longer will I?" He moaned deeply and arched his back. "Take me Jayden. Make me yours." He shuddered and panted very hard.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:33 pm

"Mm....I will then." He told him, and trailed a hand down to his backside. From there, he inserted in a finger inside to test it. "Mm, you are tight and warm inside. I like it." He whispered, before starting to take the finger in and out to finger him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm

He groaned weakly and opened his legs a bit more, groaning weakly. "M..More....." He arched his back and smirked. "Mmmm.....I want to be treated roughly."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

"Who said I wasn't?" Jayden smirked, and added in another finger. "I just didn't want you to scream loud enough for everyone in the school to hear." He chuckled softly, and started to finger him harder and faster, digging his fingers inside as far as possible. He leaned forward and nibbled on his ears, letting the heat of their body touch each other.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 pm

He groaned and lay back further, spreading his legs. "I'm such a slut aren't I?" He moaned deeply and purred a bit. "Maybe you should take me back home and then take my virginity Jayden." He winked and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm

"You can't be a slut if you aren't a women. But I think you would be more like my little sex slave." He laughed. "Why not here? We have plenty of time." He grinned. "I do like taking someone on a table." With that, he added in a third finger. That ought to hurt Allen slightly, but he would get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Allen winced and shuddered. "Mmm... Why not your secret lover?" He smirked and licked his own lips. "How many have you had before Jayden?" He arched his back and let out a long, low moan.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm

"It's not had, it's how many I have now." He grinned. "Well....A few, but I wouldn't exactly mention any names." While he continued to grin, he took out his cock from his pants, and stroked it gently. It was already up and ready to go. "But, if you can prove yourself worthy, I can consider it." With that, he inserted it in without any warning, and groaned at the tightness.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Allen tried his best not to cry out, reaching out for the other. "A..Ah!" He tensed up and arched his back. "N..Nhhh....G..God I love this..." He smirked and kissed the other deeply. "M..More...... Don't stop!." He smirked more, a hunger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Jayden looked at Allen slightly amazed at how he managed to cope the thrust so well. Most people would have just screamed out in pain. Grabbing onto his shoulder, he started to thrust, groaning softly at how tight he was. It felt great. The friction caused by his fast thrusting felt like fire going through his body. Soon, he was sweating, and the room felt like an oven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)   Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected expectation of lust (Ritsuka and Bunny)
Page 1 of 1