Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bosses girl (me and Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 am

"i think it's time you learned some manners" he said grabbing her shoulders and tapping the back of her legs so she fell to the ground, He then put his cock at the entrance of her mouth "Yes slut you are going to like this" he said before forcing himself into her mouth. it was getting close to lunch now, but it was clear she wasn't allowed to go to lunch yet
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm

She let out a muffled cry as he pushed his cock into her mouth. She knew if she bit him she'd be out of a job. She closed her eyes and then decided to just do as he said. She moved her tongue around his shaft and began sucking lightly on him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm

He looked down at her tear filled eyes "good good" he then put his hand behind her head and forced her to deep throat him, He liked the feeling of her throat against his cock, but the feeling of her pussy would be much better.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:51 pm

She gagged as he forced himself into her throat and closed her eyes. Why was he doing this to her on the first day, or at all? She continued to move her tongue around as her throat muscles contracted around him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:33 am

"good girl" he said as he pushed himself into her mouth several times. Soon enough he quickly started to get bored of her throat. "stand up slut. And bend over your desk" he commanded "i am going to show you the benefits of working here" he said stroking his cock and waiting for her to do so.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:29 am

She got up, even though she didn't take to kindly to being called a slut. But there was nothing she could do. She bended over her desk, and her panties were now in plain view. The skirt wasn't long enough to cover anything when she bended over.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 pm

"good, good" he said before walking over to her and smacking her ass slightly "mm that looks nice" he said as he continued to gaze at her ass "the only thing spoiling my view are these..." he put his hand where her slit was and ribbed it slightly before pulling her panties down so that they were at her knees "much better" mark said slowly stroking his cock before putting it at her entrance
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 am

She stared at the empty chair in front of her. She had to ignore him, it, whatever he was about to do to her. She knew what he was going to do but had no intention of admitting it however. She could feel him against her slightly wet entrance and then moaned ever so quietly. "Just get it over with" She wanted to say, but she knew he would take his sweet time taking her.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:08 am

He chuckled as he rubbed his cock against her entrance "maybe i should call the other guys in to see my new slut in action?" he said laughing, as he was rubbing her slit he was slowly putting the head of his cock into her "mmm you feel nice" he said as he smacked her ass lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The bosses girl (me and Luna)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2