Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
applecre
Shrimp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one) Empty
PostSubject: The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one)   The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm

"Mr. Crawford, the meeting had been rescheduled to next week as you requested."

"Thank you Clarice."

John Crawford was one of the top me in one of the largest computer manufacture in the country. He was a large man, 6'1 with well-developed muscles from working out. He had everything: riches, looks, and power without too much attention from the press. Not being at the top had it perks too.

His secretary, a very attractive young lady rumored to have gotten the job for her "desk work", was giving him the files for their next big project. He was looking over them, taking note of how he would need to bust some heads to get things working right.

"Mr. Jones, that employee you wanted an eye kept on, is in his cubicle now," she told him

"Hmm.

She leaned in close to him, whispering in his ear "his daughter is with him today." John looked up at that, the gears in his head coming to a stop. "Is she now...?" Getting up from his large desk he made for the door, giving his secretary a swat on her bottom. "Thank you Clarice."

Walking down the row of cubicles he adjusted the tie of his black suit, making his way to the one in question. He arrived and stood in the doorway, interrupting Jones as he talked with his daughter. "Hello there Jones, he said with a grin, "and who is this lovely young woman?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one)   The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Maria was talking to her dad about helping him with some stuff and she looked up as the boss came in and she didn't like his grin one bit. Biting her lip some as her father got up and started to talk and tell his boss he was talking with his daughter she nodded then turned around and started towards the bathroom. She needed to just take a break and get a breather and she needed a good one to that grin of the bosses scared the shit out of her.

She wore a black short skirt and a hot pink spegetti strap top her hair being a light blonde and her eyes being a bright baby blue. She looked back seeing that the boss had left and that her father was in his room but she couldn't see what really was going on. The boss was threatening her father to let him take Maria home with him and make her into his bitch and if he didn't his whole family would die and he would get Maria anyways.

Her father nodded his head quickly and looked at her a scared look in her eyes but he knew he couldn't let anything happen to his other two children or his wife. Maira after she was done going to the bathroom came back and saw the scared look in her fathers eyes then she looked at the boss seeing his evil cruel grin and she shook her head backing up some then running towards the back door to get away and get out of there.
Back to top Go down

The Bosses Slut (me and slave to one)
Page 1 of 1