Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Jordan blushed and then beamed, obviously proud of herself. "Th-the scholarship I got covers text books and a meal plan." She informed him. "S-so... we can eat there a lot." She was so happy that everything seemed to be working out for them. They were going to be okay. The hug pretty much crushed her rib cage, but she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:45 pm

He let her go, then kissewd her lips passionately. "We'll never be apart." he murmured. "It's like a dream come true." he kissed her neck and nibbled her ear happily. "I love you so much Jordan." he said softly. "So much."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Jordan blushed and closed her eyes. He was almost obsessed with her. It was interesting. She swallowed hard and hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his shoulder. "I love you too." She murmured, letting him support her frail form.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm

He kissed her chest, then, his hands gripping her shoulders gently.
"Jordan... I..." he looked into her eyes. "Until we get into the dorms... I don't want to go all the way, I want the moment to be really special... And I want to be sure I know you well enoigh sexually. It's the natural next step.... but.... do you want to wait?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Jordan turned a lovely shade of crimson, eyes wide, not really sure how to respond to that. "I... er..." She stumbled, trying to think of something. All she could come up with, in the end, was, "...that was random..." After a good minute or two of awkward silence, she sighed. "I don't know. I've never been with a guy before and I don't know how it works. I'm kinda leaving things up to you."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 pm

"Alright then, we'll wait." he said, smiling. "Don't worry. " he said softly. "I'll take good care of you, Jordan." he said softly, kissing her neck again, then the center of her chest. "I promise you."
He smiled. "I got you something... or rather, I found it." he said, "In Susan's attic." he rummaged through a box, pulling out a three-ring binder. The front had a bunch of flowers and stuff, and thwe writing said, "Secret recipies! MINE!" "Iyt's mom's old cookbook!"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Jordan's eyes went wide. Mom's cookbook? She didn't really say anything, just reached out and took it, with her fingers shaking. Slowly, she sat down, and started to leaf through the pages. She'd never really known her mother, and seeing how she wrote, what she wrote, what she loved to eat... it was like she could finally get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Andrew knew it would be a whiole before he could really talk to her again, but he didn't mind. For the next week or so, all he did was cook for her and eat and sleep, occasionally kissing her foreheaqd when he delivered food. She had every right to be so engrossed: Mother had known her girl was going to be a cook, so the whole thing was like one long postmortem letter to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Jordan completely disappeared into that book. There were pages upon pages of her mother's own recipes, including anecdotes for how they'd been created. She examined each letter, each sentence, reading the entire thing more than five times through the first day, and many more through the rest of the week. When she was finally satisfied with how much she'd read and memorized, she set to work in the kitchen, having been given supplies by Susan.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Andrew watched his sister cook with a huge smile on his face.
"I honestly don't think she's been happiuer than the moment she started reading that." he said softly. "Susan.... thank you." he hugged the woman tightly. "I mean it."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Susan hugged him back, happy to help. She loved her niece and nephew. While they weren't biologically related, she'd seen their parents grow up together, fall in love, and get married. In those young kids she saw their parents, Peter and Gina, and all she wanted to do was make sure their lives turned out better.

It took several hours for Jordan to finish cooking. The kitchen was full of all different kinds of food, from entrees to deserts to bread to appetizers to... whatever you can think of, really. Jordan sat down at the table, tired, with a little smile on her face.

I can cook like mom.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:40 pm

"Jordan.... I.... uh.... wow." he managed. "Were you cooking for the whole camp?" he chuckled, bringing her into a hug. "It all smells so good, where do we start!" he asked, looking at it all. Casseroles, pizzas, sandwiches, seafood, pies, cakes...
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Jordan blushed and hugged him back, sleepily. She'd barely slept all week, she'd been too busy reading. "Susan's having the end-of-camp party tomorrow. Most of it's for that." She said, softly, but pulled a crock pot from under the counter. "But I have some yummy barbecued pork that would go great on this bread..." There were about six loaves of bread, but she selected one of them and started slicing it. She knew barbecued pork was his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 am

He smiled at her, and ate merrily, happy to have her talking again. He hugged her tightly, and, after Susan left, kissed her lips. "You can cook even better than mom." he said softly, nuzzling against her happily.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Jordan blushed and ate slowly, savoring every bite. Mom had cooked this before, many times. It made her feel like she had a deep connection with her mother, which couldn't be gotten in other ways. When he kissed her, she kissed back, shyly, closing her eyes. How wonderful could this summer be?...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"I can't wait to get you into the dorm." he murmured, whispering into her ear gently. "We're gonna haul the bed up first.... then take a nice... long... break together." he mured, his hand sliding up her leg slowly as he nibbled her ear.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Jordan blushed heavily, body melting against his. Being with him was just so... exciting. It was intoxicating, even. She closed her eyes, leaning her head against his chest. "Mm..." She murmured, resting her finger tips on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:29 pm

His hands slid down her baqck slowly as he kissed her lips, his tongue sliding slowly past her teeth. He looked into her eyes, holding her close as hew pulled it out. "S-sorry.... I'm... I'm easily aroused at the moment." he chuckled nervously and ate the sandwich she'd made, watching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Jordan swallowed hard. She wanted to do something... unexpected. So she slowly slid down off of her chair and under the table, crawling over to him, kneeling between his feet. "We'll have to fix that..." She murmured, leaning forward, pressing her lips against the base of his member.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

He jumped slightly, his erection growing at her touch. "J-jordan..." he managed, surprised. He gently pet her hair, smiling at her as if to say 'go ahead'. he adjucted his position in the chair so she had better access.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Jordan blushed. She ran her tongue slowly from his base to his tip, paying close attention to every little ridge. She stopped before she got to the head, though, pulling back and repeating it. He was yummy. Slowly, she planted light kisses up and down his shaft, being soft and loving.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm

His breathing became deeper and he relaxed against the chair, petting her hairt as his eyes glazed over. So soft and gentle, she was always so good to him. He was fully erect by now, hard as stone. "J-jordan..." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Jordan blushed. She ran two fingers slowly up and down the edge of his member, wanting him to feel good, wanting him to say her name in ecstasy. It made her so happy to hear it. "I love you..." She whispered, before leaning in and enveloping his head in her lips, suckling on it.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

"I love you too." he said with a smile, before gasping her name and leaning back in the chair. God, she was good... He smiled as his gback arched. He wanted more. He wanted to feel the warmth all the way... His hips bucked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Jordan blushed. She couldn't deep throat, not yet--hadn't practiced on enough popsicles. But she'd be damned if she didn't try. Slowly, she started to swallow him. Quarter of the way. A third. Half. She stopped at half. He was pressed against the back of her throat--if she tried fitting more in, she would have to swallow him. Closing her eyes, she pushed herself around him, trying not to choke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next