Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] Empty
PostSubject: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

[Hahaha, my title is cheesy.]

Sarina stood on a stone alter inside a temple to the gods. More accurately, she was sitting on it, cross-legged as she stared out into a field of grass, at the far end of which was a cave. She was honored, to be sure, for being picked for this job. Only the most beautiful of all the girls got picked for this.

Her body had been washed in holy water, she had bathed in the precious fountain of youth. Her black ebony hair hung around her beautiful, pale face, her porcelain skin a beautiful pale pink in the light of the noon-day sun. The ceremony had taken place in the temple already, blessing her and offering her body to the great lizard god. Now she was alone, sitting on her stone alter. Her body was, for the most part, bare--if one can recall Princess Leia's outfit, Sarina was dressed much like that, but without being chained to anything.

The girl swallowed nervously as she waited for the monster, her city's god, to come and take her to his lair for whatever it was he wanted her for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Heavy footsteps echoed through the walls of the tunnel. Bare and tough feet propelled this beast, this creature towards the exit of the temple, where the woman sat. The patron god of her city emerged from his cave, and presented himself. He was a giant, standing nearly 7 feet tall, with broad shoulders and muscles. His shape was Herculean, but human enough to be familliar to her. His head long long and reptillian, his skin covered by small, tough scailes and a long tail swayed behind him. His hide was a depe brown, but the metal outfit gave him a golden and regal shine. He had thick necklaces, several wristbands, greaves and a belt made out of gold. His strength and tolerance to weight must have been immensive if he could carry all that weight.

He had a long loincloth that swayed between his legs and down past his knees. He was practically naked, save for that cloth and his ornaments. This god was there to take his claim, to both please himself and take his due for the protection he gave the city below, and to grant one of it's inhabitants, one lucky woman the privilige to be intimate with the gods. She could very well become a priestess, or even a saint of this divine being when this night was over, as honourable it was to be in his presence.

He stood infront of the woman, and spoke with a deep, thundering voice. "I am Quoxactl, the Lizard God. Are you soon to become one of the Blessed Ones?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Sarina looked at him with huge, round eyes and no idea as to what she should do. He was enormous, especially compared to her five-feet, two-inches stature. She gulped, beads of sweat forming on her forehead, from more that just the sweltering heat.

"Y-yes, my lord." She answered, quietly, bowing her head in respect for him. "My name is Sarina, daughter of Hajune, my father. He and the other tribal elders offer me to you as a gift. Please, accept it." She managed it all with a straight face, her head still bowed. From then on, she was his--every few years, a new girl got chosen as his present, when the old girl was tired out. The longest any girl had been kept was ten years, but that was simply amazing, as the god-beast usually tired after four or five. Sarina swallowed hard and kept her face turned downward towards her feet.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 pm

He rasied a hand, and gave it to her. It was clawed, like that of an eagle's talons, but his posture was gentle even as he stood like the god he was before her. He smiled. "As I understand it, it is a gift to you too. You will be honoured for your intimacy with a divine being, and that you have given the patron god his tithe demanded."

His green eyes observed the woman now, and he took in her shappes and body. She was pleasent, as every woman was he saw these days. He took a step closer, and looked straight down at her. He had a good view down her bosom. "Do not be afraid of me, mortal. Our consumation will be a pleasent one, on this I swear. I have not had one woman regret stepping inside this sacred temple as a Bride of the Gods."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Sarina parted her lips slightly as she looked down at his massive hand. It was easily three times bigger than her own. She brought her fingers up to rest on his palm--her fingers her thin, slender, beautiful, the nails manicured perfectly, rounded slightly at the edges. Her fingers tentatively ran over the scales on his hand, and then she leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on his finger tips, each of the claws getting a small, wet kiss from her perfect, pale-pink lips. She could not have been older than sixteen, so young and pure.

Her wide, beautiful eyes turned up towards him again. She was scared, but she wanted to be a good girl, a good gift for him. "Please, my lord," She whispered, the fingers of both hands resting on just his massive pointer finger. "Please do what you will with me, for now I belong to you." It was her act of ultimate submission, to let him know that she would not stop him, no matter what he did.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:00 pm

He smiled wider and his breaths where hearty, creating the impression that he was laughing. "You go to great lengths to arouse me, do you not?" He puleld her with him down the tunnel, that was lit up by torches hanging from the sides. He walked slowly so that she could keep up. "I will let you know, that you are successfull." He looked down to his side where she walked. "I cannot wait for when we become one, and when I bring you closer to the gods. Do not mistake that you will simply lay down and let me ravage you, mortal. You will work on this night, because beauty alone will not give you my blessings."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Sarina swallowed hard. She was still holding onto his finger, rushing to keep up with him. It was rather difficult, with his mighty strides, though she knew he was being forgiving with them. She hurried along at his heals, thinking on what he had said. She did not know how to have sex, how to pleasure a man. She had never done so before. Only the most beautiful virgins were picked for this honor, and she was one of them. But she had hoped he would simply take her, that he would do as he had just denied. It made her nervous to know she was going to have to learn to do what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:09 pm

He sensed her being nervous, either it was becaue he was a divine being, or because of his experience with this tithes being virgins. "Do not worry, I will take care of you, and let you know all that you will have to do to earn the graces of the gods. Is that not what you wish?" He looked at ehr again, moments before they arrived at his den. It was a large palace, with great pans of burning oil at the edges of the room, a great throne sat at the centre, and many lavish cushions in contrasting colours layed on the floor before it on a large carpet. "Do not be afraid. I promise you will enjoy it." As he said that, he stopped. His hand, the same she clinged to, moved to her shoulder, and she could feel the hard scailes on the back of his finger stroke down her arm.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Sarina closed her eyes when they stopped, when she felt his finger on her skin. It sent shivers up her spine. "Yes, my lord..." She murmured, softly, her voice quiet, yet full of shivers. "...that is what I wish..." There was nothing more that she wanted than to fell him, to touch him and to please him, and to become one with him, to taste his divinity. "I am not afraid, my lord. I know you will protect me." She managed, softly, turning her eyes up at him again. Those eyes were beautiful, nearly black they were such a deep brown.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:19 pm

"That is good." He smiled again, then broke his hold of her and walked to the cushions. He turned around and faced her. Seconds later, he sat down with divine elegance, spreading his arms and legs over the cushions. Sarina could see the noticable impressions on the loincloth. He wasn't erect, but he was obviously aroused. In it's current state, it was about 9 inches long. "Come, join me." He waved with his hand slowly, his fingers cluttered with rings that where filled with jewels and gems. His eyes where on the woman, and he looked at her shapes as she joined him. It would not be long now when they would join together, and bring Sarina closer to the gods.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Sarina swallowed hard and walked slowly towards him. The fabric of her costume fluttered around her legs as she walked, and sat gracefully next to him. Her legs brushed against one of his massive ones, as she sat between his leg and one of his arms. She was ever more beautiful in the dim light of his chambers. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him, her hands resting on his muscular chest. He was so kind to her, it made her want to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:27 pm

She was beautiful, and he was thankful that the elders respected their god and gave him such a worthy gift. When she sat down, she was smaller then ever at his side. His arm moved down, and she felt the muscles of his arm touched her shoulder. "Once I start, there is no turning back. I need to hear you pledge that you truly want to feel my touch, and feel my godly seed. With it, you will be blessed and reveered by your people. I may wish to keep oyu here for some years, for that is the drawback." As she was was given the chance to think about her final decision, his large hand moved to her waist. His hand was warm, and he stroked her soft skin, then moved his snout to ehr neck, kissing her below her ear with the softness of the most delicate lover.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Sarina swallowed hard and let out a little breath as he touched her waist. His touch was so soft, so gentle--here she'd been thinking he would give her a fast, hard drilling to take her virginity, but this was much more what little girls imagined. She blushed as he kissed her neck and nodded, pressing her finger tips into his strong chest gently. "I pledge myself, body, mind, and soul, to you, my lord." She murmured, quietly, pressing forward against him gently. "For as long as you want me."
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:42 pm

"Then your body and soul is mine, for as long as I wish it." He whispered into her ear, then licked her neck. He breathed against ehr skin, hot breaths. His breathing increased, and he was obviously excited. While his right hand was around her, grabbing her waist, his left hand moved across his legs and planted itself on Sarina's thigh. he rubbed on her skin like with his other hand, but streaked closer up her thigh, brushing aside the cloth she wore. The god's own member became stiff, and it was beginning to rise and pull the colourful cloth with it.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Sarina's eyes widened as they lighted upon the rising loin cloth. "Oh gosh..." She managed, softly, looking at its massive girth. It was the first she'd ever seen, and it was going to spoil her for any other man who tried to be with her. She gently kissed his scaly cheek, her fingers exploring his chest, taking in ever little detail. She wanted to make him feel wonderful, to taste his divine seed.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:58 pm

She was such a delictae flower in his hands. He knew he would most likely ruin her at any potential to truly feel fulfilled with another man... But that was a worry out of his hands. His hand stroked her waist further up, and his hand cupped her breast. His hand was large and strong, but he managed to delicatly knead her. His left hand moved closer and closer to her crotch. Suddenly, she felt the dull side of his claw on her sex. He spoke at ehr with a whisper at that same moment. "You are certinatly granted thr right to touch my more... Divine appendages." He gave a meaningful look to his 10 inch beast that was now standing straight up, and yet was amazingly completedly covered by the cloth.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Sarina blushed and closed her eyes, fingers shaking a little as she reached to press her palm against the tip of his manhood. Ahh... how good it felt, just to be able to touch him there. She shyly wrapped the fingers of both hands around his big member, massaging him gently. "Do I please you, my lord?" She asked softly, happily touching his big, stiff rod. She wanted to explore him. The hand on her breast made her excited, but she was nervous for when he began undressing her, as her clothes were metal and not really very soft, except the fabric hanging from the bottom of her metal swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm

"What is your name?" He was curious. They might spend more then just a few months together, and not knowing her name wasn't that respectful, considering the privilege she was about to experience, and the sheer intimacy of that. The cloth was still covering him when she grabbed his member and massaged him. For all the differences between the normal man and this god, the biggest difference between their sexes was that this god did not have any testicles hanging at the bottom of the big member. Appearently, they where inside of him like that of other animals.

While he touched her, she became less dressed with each moment. Soon, he was touching her bare breast and stroked her soft skin with a warm hand, and she could feel a thick finger trying to part her pussylips. He was very gentle, and this betrayed his incredibly savage appearence.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Sarina blushed and nuzzled against his cheek, very embarrassed. "S-Sarina, my lord." She murmured, not reminding him that she had already told him that, at the temple. That would be disrespectful. She hid her face against his neck, her fingers pushing away the cloth that covered him. She wanted to see him. So she looked down at him, smiling shyly as she touched his massive head. "Ah..."
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:30 pm

"Ah, Sarina." He nodded slowly and looked down. Her hand was so small with his huge cock in her grip. The god smiled and rubbed the finger sideways between her sex a little faster now. "Sarina, you can use more force on me. I can take it, and it would speed up the rate of which you will be... Blessed." His mind was full of the things they could be doing. They had many chances to do everything that either of them could think of, but Qoxuactl wanted to give Sarina a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Sarina whimpered softly as he rubbed the finger against her sex. "A-ah... my lord..." It felt really good, and it made her hands twitch a little. She tightened her grip on him, massaging slow and long, up and down his massive member. She looked up at him with wide eyes, which were still sparkling. She shyly leaned down and planted a kiss on the head of his member, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 pm

When she leaned forward, ehr ass peered up at him when she reached his member. His hand that resuetd on her breast moved down, and he caressed her bottom with that warm and big hand. His other hand was still clinging between her legs, caressing differently but probably not in a bad way her sex. He inhaled slowly and exhaled slowly when she kissed the slick and thick head. "Sarina... There are several ways of pleasing a god then just with your hands. It would be most pleasing if you continued to... Pleasure your patron god with your lips and tongue."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Sarina blushed heavily. She liked hearing him talk to her, it made her excited. Her sex was growing ever wetter as he stroked it. She licked slowly up and down his big member, lavishing attention upon every little crevice, licking him all over. Her tongue loved the taste of him, as her mind. She finally finished with her licking, and looked up at him through her eyelashes. "I will please you however you wish, my lord." She said softly, wrapping her lips around the head of his member, sucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 pm

The god groaned through closed lips when she sucked him. He was very pleased by her actions, and he encouraged her to continue. "It feels very good, Sarina." His hands at her lowerbody then reached for her clothing, and tried to pull it down her waist. "It is possible for me to return this attention to your own sex. If you continue, that is..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Sarine blushed and managed a slight nod. The attention he gave her excited her body. At home, girls told stories of boys being vulgar, harsh, rough... He was being very gentle, it made her feel like he really did appreciate her, and like she really wanted to keep going. So she did--she began to take in as much of him as she could. One of the past priestesses had taught her how to relax her throat for him, so that she could get more of him into her mouth. She used this technique now, swallowing a good four inches of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next