Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm

He swirlked inside her, pressing his face into her hips to get as deep as he could. He'd never managed 'that' spot with his tongue before, buit he felt like this might be the time. He stretched as much as he could, making gentle sounds to generaqte vibrations. He loved her voice, it made him work that much harder for her. his hands went back to work on her breasts, gently squeezing.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Jordan gasped as he hit her G-spot. It was the first time the little pea-sized place had been stimulated. Her eyes flew open and her hips suddenly bucked upwards, entire body arching in the same fashion. She was not orgasming, yet, but already getting close to it. "A-ah!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Andrerw smiled as she bucked against him. Pewrfect. Now that he had ther spot, he played with it gently, masking little circles, pressing against it, generally experimenting to see what got the best reaction. His hands slid to her bottom, grapsing to get a better position for his face to plunge his tongue a liiiiitle deeper.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Jordan continued to let out soft moans and cries as he stimulated her insidey parts. Her clit throbbed with a distinct want for attention and she let out a little whimper, clutching at his back. "Andrewww..." She moaned out, softly, arching her body upwards again.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

He came out, licking around and over her clit. He took his time again, making sure to be gentle and stimulate her as much as he could. He wanted so bad to hear that orgasm, the first one he'd give her. He gripped her cheeks again as his tongue dove into her again.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

After a good fifteen minutes of him working her over, Jordan orgasmed. It was a loud moan, accompanies by her body arching upward and trembling quite a bit, fluids seeping out of her and onto the sheets. She called out his name as she finally did come, and then went limp, entire body falling against the mattress. Her eyes closed and her head lolled to the side, lips parted, chest heaving with each heavy breath she took.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm

He laid beside her, huggling her close and petting her hair lovingly as he fell asleep beside her. He dreamed of many strange things that night. Weddings. Chilkdren. Homes. Careers.... all with her. When he finally awoke, he cuddled into her shoulder, sniffing her hair and petting it. He loved her hair so much.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Jordan fell asleep almost immediately after she orgasmed, and did not wake up until about noon the next day. When she did wake up, though, it was from a growling stomach, which was upset with her for not waking up on time. She fished around under the bed and pulled out a plastic bag full of candy, nibbling away at it as she recalled the previous night. Mm, yummy (and that wasn't just in reference to the tasty treats).
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Andrew came in from the kitchen, having been cooking after cuddling with her for a while. The soft smell of apple pie and bread wafter dreamily through the abode. "I bought a cookbook." he said with a smile. "And... I thought I'd... try a few." he added, the groceries already bought and put away.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Jordan blushed, suddenly very shy around him. She swallowed a mouthful of taffy and climbed out of bed, scuttling into the kitchen, still blushing horribly. He'd seen her insidey parts. It made her almost scared to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

He smiled, hugging her with one arm while he stirred something with the other. The banana bread sat on the counter, cooling.
"I love you." he said softly, kissing her forehead. "I love you so much." He knew that some girls got bashful after the first time they slept with someone, so he was trying his best to accomadate.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Jordan was already nibbling on a slice of banana bread. She blushed and nuzzled against his chest. After a moment or two of just standing there, she spoke up, voice muffled by his pecs. "H-how many girls have you slept with?" She only wanted to know because, well... she wasn't really sure why, but she felt like she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Hwe went into thought, counting in his head. "Three. Counting you." he said. "But that doesn't really matter, because I love you th most anyway." he hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. "My little Jordie." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Jordan blushed, heavily, pulling back and looking at her feet. "S-so that's why you... you know what you're doing..." She murmured. She didn't look sad, exactly, but more contemplative. She was trying to think of how many girls she'd seen him with, and which ones he might've... done the horizontal hula with.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 pm

"I'm not going to tell you who." he added. "If you want to play detective, though, I wouldn't much mind. I don't regret any of them." he smiled at her,. kissing her forehead. "None of them even compare to you, Jordie." he said softly. "I mean it."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Jordan blushed and brushed him away. "I wish you wouldn't call me that." She admitted, softly. "Nicknames are one thing, but I feel like I'm five years old when you say that..." And for good reason--he'd called her that when they were really young, 'cause he couldn't say his n's very well.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm

"Sorry, Jordan." he said softly.
"Anyway, you want some pie?" he asked, pulling the pie from the oven with a grin. "I baked it just for you!" e grinned and set it on the table, where the alluring smell wafted out the windows as he nuzzled her shoulder with a smile. "I loooove you."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 pm

She giggled and hugged him tightly, once he'd set down the pie. "Thaaaank you." She said, happily, over the whole he's-not-a-virgin thing. Who cared? He was with her now, that was all that mattered. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm

He hugged her tightly.
"Well... ah... how'd I do?" he asked gently, looking a little concerned. "I didn't rush it or anything, did I?" he asked. His first always told him he was going way too fast, hence how he made love then.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Jordan put away like half of the loaf of banana bread, enjoying every last morsel and licking her fingers afterward. It was so yummy. When he asked the question, she took a moment to consider. "You penetrated a little quickly." She admitted. "I guess I would've liked some more clitoris and labia play, and more kisses on my thighs and stuff, before you went hardcore." She blushed hotly, ashamed at how much she knew from erotic stories.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 pm

He took this into accouint, filing it away for future reference.
"Someone's been doing a lot of reading." he said playfully as he hugged her. "And... thanks for being frank. I'm sure I'll try as hard as I can."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Jordan blushed and smiled shyly. "You went shopping without me?" She asked, mock-pouting. But then she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You completely exhausted me last night. Thank you for letting me sleep." It wasn't bad at all--she was rather happy.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

He smiled. "I aim to please." he said softly, petting her hair as he held her close again. "You looked so peaceful..." he said, blushing deeply. "I took a few pictures, I hope you don't mind." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Jordan blushed and smiled brightly--that beautiful shy smile that she only used around him. "I don't mind at all." She admitted, softly. Her face lit up. "Oh! I forgot to show you yesterday..." She scampered over to her suitcase, pulling out the lock box. "The combination is my birthday. Look inside." Over the last several years at camp, Jordan had accumulated over five-thousand, six hundred ninety one dollars and twenty seven cents, through poker and odd jobs when she was bored.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:23 pm

He smiled, opening the box.
"Jordan... wow. I never figured you to be the type to save." he ruffled through it. "There must be at least five thousand here!With what I have, and this... we'll be able to easily furnish the dorm!" he shut it, set it aside, and hugged her almost too tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next