Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one Empty
PostSubject: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Drake was in his room on his computer scooping out the latest information about his favorite games and bands while listaning to his music, His perants were going out of town for a month and he had to look after his younger sister. She was cute for her age and they bonded well and his sister always looked up for him and he looked out for her at school. He and his sister were so close you could almost call them in love. His sister did almost anything he said, Except most of the time when he asked to borrow money. Drake grinned it would be an interesting month for him as his perants had left that morning for a months vacation.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:35 pm

A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one 1210433079146

Suki looked out the window it was a windy and yucky day and she had nothing better to do. Whimpering a little she looked at the door and then back out the window wondering what her brother was doing. Biting her lip some as some lighting striked right infront of their house she screamed some jumping off the bed and running into his room jumping onto his lap and wrapping her arms around him "bro there was was lighting". She whimpered and cuddled close to him hoping he would do the same and comfort her. Her short dressed hiked up some so he could see the thong that was showing. He could also see some of her shaved pussy.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 pm

He blushed as he looked down slightly and seen her pussy he quickly smiled at her and pretended he idn't see anything wrapping his arms around her. "It's just lightning suki were perfectly safe inside of the house, you're such a fraidy-cat" He laughed petting her head he began to reach down between her legs but he restrained himself. letting it rest high on her leg. He looked outside the window at the lightning and then closed the blind. "If it makes you feel better you can stay here untill the storm stops. But you have to make supper!" He grinned. Drake enjoyed Suki's cooking.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Suki nodded some and cuddled close to him her body trembling some "can I stay here bro??". When he pet her she nuzzled his hand then when she saw him looking at her pussy and his hand sliding towards it she looked up into his eyes and glared some. When he moved his hand to the top of let she nodded and smiled some but that smile faded as he closed the blinds the room dark except for the computer light. Getting off his lap she went over to his bed and layed down looking at the ceiling "fine I will make supper".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:07 pm

He went and sat down beside his sister on his bed and poked her in her side softly. "So sis what's for supper and please don't tell me it consists of you dailing a takeout number because that's cheating!" He smirked down at her and laughed. "Why are you so afraid of lightning anyway? Is it the lightning or the thunder that really scares you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 am

She looked at him and giggled some as he poked her in the side "Okay okay it will be chicken in pasta and sauce". She smiled some and looked back at the door that was still open and she looked at him "shut the door I feel like fucking again but make sure you pull out please..I don't want mom and dad to know..well you know'. She smiled and stayed laying on the bed she wanted him to fuck all three of her holes but she didn't know if he was ready but he seemed like it. Looking at him she smiled some "they both scare me I don't know why though".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

He grinned as he got up and closed his door, though their perants were gone for a month is was a habit with them to always close the door. He walked back over to his bed and layed next to his sister giving her a kiss on the side of her mouth running his hand up her leg to her crotch running his fingers over her panties softly his other hand took hold of hers and guided it into his sweatpants and then he moved his hand out and grabed her other hand entwining there fingers. Him and his sister were lovers they always enjoyed eachother. He kissed her again while he touched her puss he could feel it was already wet.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:39 pm

She smiled some and looked at him as he shut the door. When he came back over and layed down on the bed she gasped loudly as his hand went up her thigh and she giggled some. When he put her hand on his cock she put her hand in the sweatpants then started to rub his cock. Feeling his hands entwine with hers she giggled as she pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him. She grinded against him then leaned down and kissed his neck. She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes then whispered in her ear "do you want to make me into your slut and bitch bro mabye your slave to??". She got up then pushed some stuff off an extra desk then leaned against it looking at him " So are you or not??".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm

He smiled as he stood up and went over to his sister pushing her down roughly against the desk. "Stay like that my cute little slutty sister" he then spread her legs apart with his feet. pulling down her panties and grinned squating down he opened up her pussy while she was bent over. He looked at it already soaked with her juices. "Can't let all this go to waste can we?" He smirked and began licking her juices off of her pussy and inbetween her thighs grinning he began licking inside of her getting at the fresh juices leaking out of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Maria whimpered hard as he came over to her then she looked at him as he spread her legs "Bro just fuck me damn it I don't want you to be licking or sucking my juices". When he started to lick her she gasped and maoned instantly bucking her hips against his face. Biting her lip hard she gripped onto the edge of the desk and she leaned her head back "bro get to fucking me please I don't want to cum before you fuck me". She looked down at him and screamed in pleasure as he stuck his tounge into her pussy and started to lick the nice new juices.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 pm

He smirked as he stood up and placed his hands on his little sisters hips. "Are you sure you want it?" He pushed it in just a little teasing her moving it around just abit before pulling it out and sticking it in just over the head again not giving her the whole thing, wanting to make her beg and plead. "Tell big brother how uch you want his cock" He bent over her kissing her neck teasing her. He could be truely evil when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm

She whimpered some as he asked if she really wanted it and she nodded some "yes bro just fucking fuck me please I need it badly fuck me like the whore I am". She whimpered a little and gasped her body cringing some as he stuck his cock into her a little bit "Bro just do it god damn it just fucking go at it". When he leaned over her and gasped as he kissed her neck. Closing her eyes and bucked her hips trying to get his cock into her more and deeper but it only ended up in a failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one   A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one Empty

Back to top Go down

A tale of two siblings Reaper X Slave to one
Page 1 of 1