Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Jordan was still being quiet, but at least she had a smile on her face. She could go to college with her brother, not have to deal with being more alone than usual. They could sleep in the same room all the time--who would care if she was actually in her dorm or not? They could buy groceries together, furnish their dorms together... buy an apartment together, when they moved past freshman level (because all freshmen had to stay in the dorms). She ate her slice of cake slowly, savoring each pleasantly zesty morsel. Things were getting better. Everything was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:33 pm

"She smiles!" Andrew said jubilantly. "I love it when you smile, it lights up everything." he smiled, kissing ehr cheek gently. He smiled, putting some of the icing on his finger and offering it to her.
This was something he hadn't tried before, and he wondered why it always looked or sounded sexy. He had to try it.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Jordan blushed as he complimented her, smile getting progressively shyer. He was so nice to her. When the finger was offered, she blushed deeper--the kind of blush that was half flush. Slowly, shyly, she leaned forward, watching his finger. As her tongue reached forward and ran lightly over the tip, she looked up at him through her eyelashes, watching for a reaction, for approval, as she clasped her lips around the icing blob and suckled it, getting every tasty morsel.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm

At first there was nothing. T%hen he felt her tongue.
"Hnnnn!" he said, smiling as a shiver overtook his body. "W-woah.... feels... good." he said, smiling. "W-want some more?" he asked, as his finger left her mouth, he got somemmore icing on it, smiling.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Jordan giggled as he gave her that eager, puppy-wants-moar-fetch look. She picked up her fork and loaded it with a bite of her cake. "I'll have my own cake, thank you." She informed him, with a teasing wink. She had so much fun with this game they were playing; he chased her, she played hard-to-get, but was always had, a little bit more each time, in the end. It gave her a warm feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:02 pm

He smiled back, playing along for the moment aqs he ate.
"Say... did you hear some parts of San fran allow topless women lawfully?" he asked, somewhere around the fifth bite."Maybe it's a herald for workld change." he smiled meaningfully.
"Now that I think about it, and I've done it, I wish the rest of the world was as open as camp."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Jordan blushed and gave him a defiant smirk. "So you could stare at my breasts everywhere we went." She stuck out her tongue, obviously not upset--bemused and embarrassed, not upset. Quickly, she finished her cake and cut herself another slice. She was a bottomless pit, after all.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Andrew watched her eat another slice. "Where does it all go?!" he wondered aloud, smiling. "And... no, not so I could stare. It just... it just feels better." he shrugeed as he went back to eating. "No other way to put it." He smiled as his foot came in contact with hers.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Jordan jumped slightly when she felt the foot, but didn't move. She let her toes rest atop his, but didn't do anything weird, since she'd never understood 'footsie', and didn't find the concept appealing. But, the contact was nice all the same. Once she finished her second slice of cake, she stood up, stretching, giving him a lovely view of her breasts, since she was arching in his direction. "I want a nap." She informed him, and climbed into bed, resting with her head on the pillow and her legs spread slightly. It gave him the tiniest flash of pink.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm

He blushed deeply at the pink, but simply spooned behind her, nuzzling against her shoulder as he hugged her close.He assumed no 'fun' tonight, but he didn't mind. He wanted to take it slow anyway. One of his hands slipped ovber her breast, but he didn't make the mistalke again as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:37 pm

A week went by of their careful teasing, their gentle touches, slight exploration, but they never got very far. Sleeping together, feeding each other, a little licking and some gentle kisses on the lips. But they hadn't made out, he hadn't touched her breasts since that first time, and she hadn't really touched him much on his... lower half.

But they were happy, and that was all that mattered.

Towards the end of a lazy Wednesday afternoon in their private grotto, sunning on rocks, (Jordan sunned, didn't swim--cast prevented that. Andrew mostly took pictures of her and the surrounding area.) and having a generally fun time. Jordan was becoming quite tan--she always baked, never burned, looking almost Latina by the time they got home. She'd decided to get a tanning booth for her arm once they got back, since the cast was giving her an uneven tan.

But for now, she just enjoyed the rock she was laying on, splayed out in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

He smiled as he finally put down the camer and laid beside her.
"I'm surprised we haven't6 been caught yet." he said as he looked over at the waterfall. "Maybe you should look intp being a private eyes, Jordan." he smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"Any ideas on your major yet?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 pm

"Art." She said, sticking out her tongue, not opening her eyes. "Duh." It occurred to her that maybe she hadn't ever told her how much fun she had in art class, or how well she did. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Hwe smiled and rolled atop her carefully, kissing her lips. "Really?" he asked. "Maybe I can model for you." he said with a smile. "Or.... body painting? Maybe even erotic photography." he chuckled. "It'd make me happy to know that I'd be helpiong hundreds of lonely women out there.... and still get to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 am

Jordan blushed as he rolled atop her. It was a pleasant feeling, to be sure. She giggled softly. But then, when he started talking about all that nudity, she swatted at him playfully. "The only woman you get to please is me!" After she said it, she blushed deeper, looking shyly away. Was their relationship like that?...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:07 am

He didn't pause.
"I'm sorry." he said. "I guess you'ree right though... it would feel like cheating if I slept wqith someone else." he smiled at her, kissing her neck as he relaxed on her warm body and the rock.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 am

It was like she'd gotten struck by a lightning bolt. 'Feel like'? So... it wasn't like that. Jordan felt tears welling up in her eyes. She sniffled, then stood up. "Maybe you should just sleep with other girls all the time." She said, sarcastically. There were tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at him, face pained. "Then you can masturbate to the pictures you've been taking and won't have the burden of being morally obligated to be my boyfriend just 'cause you're having sex with me."

She didn't wait for a response, just bolted, back into the woods, back to camp, anywhere that wasn't with Andrew. He should have known better than to talk about other girls around some poor, emotionally-confused, hormone-filled teenage girl...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:19 am

Andrew sighed, palming his face. "Joirdan!" he called. Right, like that would get her to stop... He ran after her, stumbling, the rough path still whipping his arms and legs with braqnches. He ignored them, even when he stumbled. He'd handle it later, after he found his sister.
After swimming through the lake quickly, he ran into the house. "Jordan!" he called, looking around. "Jordan, I'm sorry! Please come out..."He sighed and sat heaqvily on the bed. If she wasn't here...
"God, I always screw up like this." he mumbled to himself. "I didn't mean... he shook his head, laying down. "It would be cheating, idiot. Why could you have said that?! Arrgh!"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Jordan was under the bed, sniffling quietly, when he burst into the cabin. The mattress sagged as he sat on it, and she squeaked, pressure against her stomach. It took her quite a bit of fidgeting to get out from underneath him. He was not chubby, but muscle was still heavy. Shyly, she sat on the bed, looking down at him.

"I know I'm your sister..." She started in, then swallowed, going shy again. "...but... I'm still a girl, you know? I'm still... emotional, neurotic, self-conscious,..." She swallowed again, rubbing her eyes. "I'm sorry for running away..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 pm

"And I'm sorry for being to thoughtless." he said, sitting up and hugging her. "I shoulda been more careful with my words." he kissed her collar, holding her close like he always did, enjoying the feeling of skin against skin. He wanted to cuddle. Or rather, he wanted to touch her, and hear her gasp in pleasure. He loved that sound.
They hadn't had 'fun' in a while, but he was too afraid to ask. What if she ran away again? So he just snuggled against her warm, smooth body and hoped she'd understand the body language.
Come on, I want some aaaaction!
Shut. Up.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Jordan blushed. She did indeed understand the language. She felt like she wanted to experiment more--she had all week. But... She was too shy, too nervous, and so very inexperienced. She was scared to try being with him.

Slowly, she ran her fingers through his hair, taking in the smell of his shampoo, the feel of his skin against hers. "I forgive you..." She whispered, closing her eyes, body trembling a little. One hand rested on his thigh, the other on the back of his neck. She was trying to be inviting.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Andrew smiled, kissing her neck, and lips. His hands slid over her belly slowly, as his knee slid carefully between her legs.
He hoped she didn't mind the new touch, as he kissed her collar again, petting her hair lovingly. He just wanted to make her feel happy as always. Trying new things with her was so exciting buit it was also scary. He was afraid she'd up and run, tell the parentsw, get him tossed in jail.... but when she touched him like this, the worries melted away slowly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Jordan blushed hotly, leaning her head back against the bed, giving him more room to kiss her neck. "Ah... Andrew..." She managed, softly, pushing her fingers through his hair, not wanting him to pull away. He was being so gentle.

The leg made her shiver. Ah... what a sensation. He wasn't applying pressure yet, so the twisty feeling in her stomach was purely anticipation. "I love you..." She whispered, closing her eyes. It was so very... exhilarating...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Andrew smiled, kissing her neck again and again, going lower each time. He loved the sounds she made, so cute, so arousing. His leg gently pressed against her sex, his hands sliding between her breasts. It felt good to know she enjoyewd him so much, and he wanted her to feel more.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Jordan blushed and twined her fingers in his hair. She loved the feeling of him touching her, but she wanted to do something for him, too.

Shyly, she moved them so she was on top of him. It caused his knee to press against her clitoris for a moment. A shiver ran up her spine and she leaned down to kiss his cheek, straddling his abdomen, her damp inner lips pressed against his belly button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next