Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 am

He undressed and quickly slid into the shower, more sad than angry. "Is this it? Is this the end of it?" he asked himself. "She's stopped saying it back, she won't talk to me, she's even bring Gerald over!"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 am

When Jordan woke up, she felt a little better. She climbed out of bed and went to her brother's room. He was still in the bathroom, so she scribbled a note and taped it to his door, then exited, hungry again (they were on a meal plan and got so many meals, even Jordan wouldn't be able to go through them all). The note simply said, "I love you too." and was signed, "Hungry." It was their way of communication that few people understood, even though it was easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm

When he came out of the shower in a towel, he smiled and stretched. He put on a bathrobe and waited for her return, giving Gerald a call to let him know he was free to come by if he liked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Jordan returned an hour or so later, having stuffed herself with food from the buffet. It was delicious. She came back stuffed and happy, collapsing on their futon as soon as she got into their dorm. She wanted to see Andrew and see how he was and everything, but she was too tired, so she started to doze off on their couch.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

He sat beside her. Tommorrow afternoon Gerald would be coming. Fear rose in his belly. This might be our last night... together... as lovers, not siblings. he thought. And now that we've been lovers... can we even be siblings again? the fear bubbled up in him, and he was barely able to push it away.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:26 am

Jordan's eyes fluttered open when she felt him sit next to her. "You look like you're in pain." She informed him gently, pushing her fingers slowly through his hair. "What's the matter?" Jordan had always been able to tell when Andrew was upset. It was one of the bonds they shared.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 am

"I..." he sat beside her. "I'm afraid, Jordan." he said softly. "I.... I think.... I tyhink Gerald's a good man. I'm not afraid of you two being together. Th-that's not it." he sighed. "We.... we're lovers now. And...I'm.... I'm scared, Jordie." he said, unable to stop himself from using that name. "I... I want to be sure.... even if you fall in love with Gerald.... we're still going to be siblings, right? We won't lose that, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Jordan sat up and then leaned forward against him rather than back against the armrest. "I will be here for you through thick and thin, Andrew. I was born your sister, and I'll always be your sister, no matter what. I love you like my brother 'cause you are my brother, and I love you like a lover 'cause... well... I don't know why, but I do." She leaned her forehead against his shoulder. "I just love you."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 pm

He sighed in relief, petting her hair. "He's coming by tommorow." he said, simply. "So... I, ah..." he held her hand tightly. "I, um.... Are you still angry with me?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Jordan blushed and proceeded to apologize. "I-I'm so sorry... I was being so mean... I just.. y-you know how I get when I'm depressed..." She managed, looking at him pleadingly. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 pm

He smiled, gently kissing her lips and caressing her cheek. "Dont worry, I understand now." he said softy, pulling her closer, the robe parting slightly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Jordan blushed and kissed back, closing her eyes, pressing closer to him. He was soft and warm and... mostly naked. She blushed a little more, gingerly touching his chest with her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm

His tongue touched her lips as he held her close, his hands on the small of her back now. His eyes slowly closed from the euphoric feeling this always brought hm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17