Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) Empty
PostSubject: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Simon sighed, leaning back in his huge office chair. He'd inherited it from his father, who was twice his size. Simon was short. He hated it, but that's how things happened. He wasn't a dwarf, but he was.... small. Only five and a half feet tall and eighteen."I dunno, William, it just doesn't seem like a good idea." he said, talking ionto the mic. "I mean, I know I should trust my brother, but..."

"Come on, man! It's...." the man on the other end of the webcam rubbed his forehead. "Look, girls like sex too. It's usually as enjoyable for them as it is us. Right?"
"Y-yeah..."
"These neighbors of yours... I'm getting the vibe that.... welll.... they want you, Simon."
Simon blushed deeply.
"B-b-but!"
"No buts!" Billy said, crossing his arms. "You may look like a boy, but it';s time you acted like a man!"

And so Simon found himself in the huge tree between the two houses. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a per-Oh, swimsuits... he thought, looking through the tree branches down at them, next to thier pool. So cute, so sexy.... And according to his Brothe3r, they wanted him. Yeah. Right.
They wantewd him?!
His eyes were soft blueish brown, his hair a dirty brown/blonde. He was scrawny, quiet, but nice and polite. He liked to wear cvapes, which the cliques at schoolhad branded 'weird'. Granted, even without the capes (they were warm, and they didn't cover his arms, perfect for miniature painting late at night.) there wwere oher things that made him strange. His art. His hobbies. The shows he liked. The people he hung out with. And, most prominent., his.... well, black sheep brother.

Simon leaned in to get a better look,the branch swaying worryingly.
They were so pretty. Thier hair, their eyes, their skin... Even if all he did was hold their hands, or touched their faces, he would be happy.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:12 pm

The two girls in the pool below him were laughing and splashing each other, just playing, being generally silly. They were both wearing two-piece swim suits, one with blue and green stripes, the other with dark purple and pale purple. The girls looked quite happy together. The only way one would be able to tell them apart, save their swim suits, was the fact that Maria had blue eyes and Julia had brown. They were twins, and very very close to one another.

Julia and Maria were both popular, athletic, scholarly, pretty, and they'd tied for the position of homecoming queen. All the boys wanted to date them, but none of them ever could. The girls simply always turned them down--the jockish guys, leastways. The guys who were cutest to them, the small, pale, scrawny ones; they never asked the girls out. They thought they weren't good enough, or some such nonsense. And the girls weren't ones to ask boys out. So they just waited and hoped.

Julia laughed and escaped a splash from her sister, running as fast as she could through the water, climbing out of the pool and grabbing her soda. "Stop it! You got my hair all wet!" She called over her shoulder, as Maria pulled herself up onto the side of the pool. "Psh. As if you didn't start it." She grinned, grabbing Maria's soda as the other girl sat down next to her. "Rawr!" Maria tried to grab her soda, but Julia held it at arm's length out to the side, so that Maria's wet, glossy, more-than-half-nude body was pressed against Julia's.

And suddenly, their lips met. Maria giggled into the kiss and stopped struggling, wrapping her arms around Julia's waist. Julia smiled and kissed back, setting down the soda, wrapping her arms around Maria's neck, pulling her closer. Their wet bodies moved against each other as Maria was pushed gently down onto the pavement by her sister. Their tongues had met and they were enjoying the taste of each other quite happily.

Last edited by TheRawrgMonster on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Simon couldn't resist the allure they generated when they were so blayful and uncovered. He leaned closer, and closer. Damn, they were just so cute!
They want you. Billy's voice resounded quietly. And he wanted them so much. But was t even possible? Could the nerd get the girls?

He paused in his movements. Were they... holy mother of god, yes, they were. They were kissing... no, making out! Could he get a little closer? just a little...

The tree seemed it a fitting time to find out. Slowly, the branch cracked and swayed, until finally, he was almost dumped into the warm waters. His cape caught on the stump of the branch, as the rest fell ahead of him, then his cape button popped off and he fell.... crotchfirst onto the branch.

His eyes rolled back into his head as he slowly slipped underwater.
Owowowowowowowowowowowowow....
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Maria and Julia yelped. They immediately pulled apart, and would have run, if they hadn't seen who it was. It was that boy from next door--Simon. Color flared in both their cheeks. They had been making out in front of Simon, hadn't they? And then it hit them that he wasn't moving, at exactly the same time.

With dual gasps, they dove into the water and swam for the boy, hoisting him out of the water carefully, laying him on the side of the pool. He wasn't really breathing. Maria panicked. She climbed up next to him and pushed down on his chest three times, then leaned down and tried to inflate his lungs with the kiss of life.

Julia was watching nervously, trying hard not to hyperventilate. The only problem with the two girls was that they weren't very good in high-pressure situations. When Simon didn't start breathing immediately, Maria restarted the CPR procedure. Pump, pump, pump, breath. Pump, pump, pump, breath. And Julia was just sitting, watching from the water, chewing at her finger nails.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Simon blinked aake as her lips touched his the third time. He didn't recognise the side of her face at first, then he blushed deeply. The girls! He'd fallen into the water. And.... he couldn't swim. He'd made a fool of himself. He didn';t kiss her back, insterad waiting until she;d lifted clear of him to start sputtering and coughing. He spat out the water to one side, feeling miserable. His neck, his nostrils ad behoinfd his eyes ached, and he was very cold. The only thing that made the situation any better was that he'd been reviuved by the two cutest girls he'd ever met.

"Th-th-thanks." he stammered. half out of cold and half out of emparrasment.
While the water was warm, in this season it cooled quickly, and he was shivering. "I-I-I-I'm a-a-a-alright, d-d-d-don't w-w-worry." he told Julia, smiling weakly."I'm just.... c-c-c-cold." he hugged himself, his back fgeeling unprotected and his hair clinging to his scalp. He looked like a puppy in a cardboard box.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Julia and Maria both sighed in relief as they watched him sputter back to life. "Gosh, I'm glad you're alright..." Julia murmured, looking at him with her big, sad eyes. "I'll get you a towel!" Maria said, quickly running off. She came back with her big, rainbow towel, actually helping him to sit up and wrapping it around him.

Julia climbed out of the water and sat next to Simon; Maria sat on the other side. The girls looked at each other past him. They knew he'd seen something. But they didn't know how much he'd seen. "We..." Maria began, then blushed and cleared her throat, walking away.

The two girls had gone suddenly awkward. The most graceful, beautiful, intelligent, coordinated, well-spoken girls at their high school had no idea what to do. Maria took a deep breath and tried again.

"What did you see us doing?" She asked, softly, looking at Anthony, shyly touching his arm. "Before you fell..." Julia started shaking a little, nervously, and partly out of cold.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:09 pm

"I... uh.... ah..." he blusheddeeply as the memories returned. "I w-w-won't tell anyone!" he promised. "I... I swear it!" e looked at his sodden shoes. "I... I'm sorry for peeking." he muttered. "I shouldn't... do that." he blushed deeply, unsure what to say or do. When his eyes wandered, they never landed anywhere 'safe'. He couldn't help but admire those soft, perfect bodies. "I... ah..." he stammered, then looked back at his shoes, shivering.
So very cold.... "I'm s-s-s-s-sorry..."

Be a man! Billy burst into his head, but he shook him out. He was too cold. His clothes felt like so much ice. He clutched the towel closer, hoping to retain a little warmth.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Maria and Julia sent a meaningful glance at each other. "We should get you out of those wet clothes." They said, at the same time, suddenly standing up. They pulled him gently to his feet, and Julia hugged him suddenly.

Into his ear, she whispered, "Don't worry about peeking. We don't mind if it's you." Blushing heavily, she gave him a little, shy wink. Julia and Maria each took one of his hands, leading him into their house.

"Go in there, we'll find you some clothes." Maria commanded, gently, nudging him towards the bathroom. The house looked very much like there were no parents around, ever. Clothes everywhere. A kitten nuzzled against his ankle and then stumbled away, joining three or four others under a couch in a pile of old t-shirts.

Maria and Julia disappeared into a room, digging through drawers of men's clothes to find something suitable for him.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:28 pm

He walked into the bathroom, looking around. So much pink. He wriggled oput of his shirt first, then his pants, and... he sighed. Well... it's not like they would see anything, right? After catiouslky looking around for any holes, he slipped out of his boxers and socks. He stood there for a moment, his wet body dripping on the linoleum, until he realized that the state of the house meant they were.... alone.

The word carried a lot of weight. Easpecially when Julia had whispered that into his ear. They... didn't mind? That was... interesting.
Be a man!
No. Not quite yet.
He tied the towel around his waist. He felt so.... small. Weak Puny. Doubt flooded him as he slipped out of the door and decided that, at least, the kittens would like to play wioth him a while. He wasn't ready to face the girls yet. Not like this. He kneeled down to pet the onethat had nuzzled him earlier, smiling.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 pm

The girls could be heard talking and giggling from the other room, rooting through their uncle's old clothes. Finally, after about five minutes, they came out of the room, holding a pair of over-sized boxers and a baggy t-shirt. They aww'd at the site before them.

About seven or eight kittens had come out of hiding from various nooks and crannies. They were curious who this new-comer was. They were all either black or white, with one exception, who was grey. They were clambering to play with Simon, all pawing at his legs and hands. Some had used their claws to climb up onto his lap, clinging to his towel, and were now tap tap tapping his stomach, trying to catch his attentions.

Julia and Maria giggled and walked over to him, sitting next to him, now clad in nightgowns. They were made of linen, with lace along the top of the cups for their small C cups. One was in blue, one in green. The nighties came half-way down their thighs. They each picked up a kitten and cuddled them. The cats were happy to be held and pet and to have someone to nuzzle against.

"We have to feed them." The girls said at the same time. They did that a lot. "Want to help? We have to bottle-feed." Julia smiled, cuddling a fidgeting kitten against her breast.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:03 pm

He blinked at them, surprised at their outfits. Well... the sun was setting. He nodded, smiling at them and gently plucking the little furballs off him with care as he carefully fed the one in his arms. It was strangely relaxing, somehow. The girls hadn't tossed himn out, they hadn't gotten angry.... they were even asking him to help with this dailiy routine. For the first time in a long time, he felt.... accepted. But then a worrying issue presented itself.

"Uhm... ladiesd?" he asked. "You were going to find me something to wear?" the first cat had finished and nowhe was on another. "I'm not gonna lounge around here in a towel the whole time, am I?" As much as the prospect excited him. The gowns were so pretty. and... sh-short...

"I mean... are you sure you're okay with this? I mean... I... I thought you'da kicked me back to my place..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 am

The twins looked at each other with mischievous smiles. "Well..." Maria began, the e very drawn out. "We kind sorta..." Julia interrupted her excitedly. "...We like you!" They were both blushing, smiling at each other widely as kittens clambered for the now-available nipples on the bottles they held.

"We've wanted to tell you for a while," Maria began, Julia having fallen into a fit of tiny giggles. "But you were always so shy." She leaned over and ushered a kitten out of his lap, resting her hand on his thigh, leaning up to slowly, gently, lovingly press her lips to his in a kiss.

Julia was still giggling, giddy, wanting to kiss him too, but deciding she would wait her turn. Maria pulled back with an apologetic smile. "I hope that was ok." She murmured, touching his face with her fingers.

Julia, meanwhile, was looking for the clothes they'd gotten for him. She smiled brightly, setting the clothes next to Simon. A kitten immediately climbed into the pile, Julia waiting half-patiently for her turn to kiss him.

Maria could sense her sister's eagerness, so she pulled away from Simon, looking over at the other girl. "C-can I kiss you?" Julia asked, eyes glittering, head tilted slightly to the side, smile adorable and glittering.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:15 pm

The first kiss came rather suddenly, and he almost pushed her away pon reflex. Then he reasized who it was, and beforte he could kiss back, it was over. He looked down at the cat he was feeding as the girls spoke, his face and neck growing redder with every word. They liked him?! Him, the nerd? The pervert? The miniatures aficianado?

The boy blinked. Then he switched kittens. Then he thought for a moment, confused. "You want.... you want to...." he looked at his feet, blushing. "You want.... to kis me." he said, quietly.
Be a man!

Instread of awnsering her question, he let the cat finish and set it aside carefull. Then he stood, took her face in his hands, and their noses collided.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Julia yelped softly as their noses bumped. It wasn't so much painful as it was a surprise, since she had been staring at the kitten in her lap during his pause, thinking he didn't want to kiss her. She giggled when he pulled away, herself blushing, and cupped his cheeks gently in her hands. Slowly, she leaned forward and planted a gentle, loving kiss on his lips.

Both girls were good kissers. They'd learned with each other and given honest critiques. Now they were really quite good. Julia pulled back after just a few moments, blushing heavily, releasing his face. She quickly crawled over to Maria, kissing her sister's cheek, snuggling shyly against her shoulder.

"Julia hasn't ever been with anyone but me." Maria informed him, gently, petting her sister's hair. "Please forgive her shyness."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Simon blushed as he was kissed, and smiled. "I... uh..." he squirmed a bit. "I should get dressed." he said, finally. "I feel.... ah.... underclothed." he said softly. He was gripping the rim of the towel tightly, hoping it wouldn't fall or something. "So where are the clothes?" he asked, nervously. He'd by now accepted the fact that the ladies liked him. He was just beggining to wonder how much.

The kitten he held before leapt from a nearby peice of furniture onto his shoulder, purring. It liked him a lot.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Maria grinned devilishly when he mentioned feeling under-clothed. "We can fix that." She said, with a wink. Julia's face went hot pink and she looked up at her sister with wide eyes. Maria knew that the girls could never have a 'normal' relationship with this boy. They wouldn't be able to go on public dates. So why not skip all that formal crap and go right into... the naughty stuff?

As they were still sitting on the floor, Maria had the ability to push Julia against the hard wood. She slid her hand up her sister's thigh, pushing up her nightgown as she went. Carefully, she leaned down to kiss Julia, their well-glossed lips meeting for a passionate French kiss. Julia was still blushing furiously, but she would do just about anything if she had Maria there to help.

Maria pushed the nightgown up past clean white panties, which had a little blue bow on the front. She let the hem sit just under her sister's breasts, then pulled from the kiss, flashing bedroom eyes at Simon.

"Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm

The boy's heart was beating fast. "I..." he inhaled deeply, gently setting the kitten on the floor. He moved closer to Maria. Gently, he kissed her lips, hs arms slid around that beautiful, slender body, as he closed his eyes. It was.... so perfect. Like a dream come true. His brother had been right all along. The girls DID want him. Why, he did not understand, buyt he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Slowly, he kissed her neck, taking he gentle time. God, it felt so good just to hold her in his arms. So soft, so.... smooth. She was... perfect. He didn't even care when a kitten pulled the towel away, and he kissed her collar, petting that soft silken hair.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Maria smiled into the kiss, her hips pressed against Julia's, who was watching intently. She'd always loved feeling her sister's kisses, but it was so very interesting to watch them. Slowly, she pushed Maria's nightgown up, admiring the other girl's black panties. But she didn't stop like her sister had.

Maria raised her arms as Julia pulled the nightgown up and off, the first girl's breasts falling free of the fabric. They were plump and round and beautiful. Her nipples were already stiffening, pink and round and hard. Her aereolas were small and pretty and perfect. Julia admired them, gently stroking the lower edge of Maria's breast. Maria moaned softly into her kiss with Simon, and then as he kissed her collar, she set her hand to his stomach, sort of steadying herself.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm

The boy whimpered at the sight, but he didn't take long to take advantage of it. His hands slid up her siders slowly, and carfully fondled her perfect breasts. So soft, so firm. He kissed between them happily his hand sliding down her back to fondle her bottom. He smiled, this was fun and interesting. He wondered, though, how he would help Julia. He only had so many hands, after all.

He was growing more and more erect by the moment. He was only slightly above average in size, though, and hoped the girls weren't looking.Even so, it was exciting to be naked before the girls. Especially when they wanted him so badly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Julia blushes as she saw him getting harder and harder. She was a little upset that the attention would, most likely, be focused on Maria. She was prettier and more experienced. Julia shyly touched the tip of Simon's member, lightly and with two fingers. She was so excited, even if she was a little upset.

Maria let out a little moan as he fondled her breasts. Her nipples were itching to be pinched or stroked. "Simooon..." She moaned out, pressing her hips against her sister's.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Simon gasped at the touch, gentle and soft. He was a virgin, new to all these things, yet it all flowed so easily. Hew could hardly believe it was happening. It was like some sort of dream, a work of fiction... But he didn't care. He was going to enjoy it while he could. He began to gently pinch Maria's nipple, as he kissed the other one, taking his time to make sure he did it right. His free hand slid down the space between them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Maria quivered as he kissed her nipple. Her and Julia had the same hot spots, the hottest of which were their nipples. But Maria didn't want all the attention. This should have been Julia's time, since she had never been with a guy.

Carefully, Maria pulled away, looking at Simon with lust. "It's her turn." She informed him, gently pushing her hand up under Julia's nightgown. Julia blushed heavily, leaning her head back in slight ecstasy. "Maria..." She murmured, upon reflex, hoping Simon would join in too.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:04 pm

He nodded, kissing the other girl's lips gently as he held her in his arms. The same, yet.... different. She was just as nervous as he, and for a while, he simply held her close, petting her hair and kissing her lips. He liked that warm feeling of being so close to her. Her soft body, tender lips... He started to kiss her neck, his hands sliding down to join her sister's, gently pushing the fabric away, taking his time.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Julia practically melted against him. He was strong, despite his size, and she was glad he would be her first. Well... her first guy, anyways. "Simon..." She murmured, leaning her head back. Maria had pushed Julia gently up off the floor so that she was vertical. Maria gently wrapped her arms around her sister's waist, stroking her stomach gently.

Julia was like the best sex doll ever. She didn't really know what to do, so she let him do what he wanted. But at the same time, she was soft and gentle, warm, her hands stroking his back, wanting him closer. His kisses were absolutely intoxicating. Maria was happy that her sister could have her first with someone so nice.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm

Hisw hands slid under the gown, but didn't push it up. He snuggled with her, kissing her neck as his hands slid along her skin slowly, going back down to gently fondle her bottom. God, she was so perfect. He just....

He wasn't sure whether he wanted to go all the way that day. Sure, the girls were beautiful.... but... damn, he wanted to get to know them. Not a one-time fling, but.... a relationship. But they couldn't both go pout with him.... it's not like they could... One could almost see the lightbulb. He kissed Julia's lips and smiled, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))   Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku Anthem ((Hattori + Rawrg))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next