Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:38 pm

“Oh nothing important, I swear. I was just being clumsy while trying to get out of bed and I fell that’s all.” Standing she smoothed her nightgown with her hands. Blushing she moved to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Anything to change his attention. She didn’t want him to know how she had pathetically cuddled up to him like he was her lover. Like he was something she could hold onto. Right now she didn’t have any rock in her life. Her father had virtually abandoned her and her love, and Vincent had kidnapped her for unstated reasons. Reasons he clearly didn’t want her to know. Looking back at him she bit her lip. “There really isn’t much food. I could make you a sandwich for breakfast. Or maybe some eggs?
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Clumsy? Vincent thought. That was why she fell out? He added to himself, scratching the back of his head for a moment. The odd thing of it was this: During the night, he felt something incredibly warm on his mid back to his legs, but he didn't really pay too much attention to the thought, believing that that wasn't really much to read into.

The next thing that came up was when Asa asked him if she could make anything for him today. "Yeah, sure. Doesn't matter what you make, Asa." Vincent answered, shaking his head and walking over to the chair and sitting down on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Nodding, Asa went to and rummaged through the cupboards and fridge. Pulling out some leftover ingredients she hastily made egg sandwiches. With the sandwiches cooking she also poured water for her and looked back at him. “Alcohol? Water? Or OJ?” She felt like he would pick the booze but she had no idea. She’d only known him a day or so. And what she was sure about him wasn’t exactly good or noteworthy.

Asa oddly was able to cook. Her nurse had thought her when she was young against her family’s wishes. Saying it was beneath her. But the smell of cooking was something she loved and so she had learned despite their distaste.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:53 pm

(Blistered's reply before this one)

"Nah, no booze." Vincent answered, shaking his head and waving the offer off. "Besides, I'm not in the mood for drinking yet." He added as he went over to his recliner and sat down in it, heaving a small sigh as he sat down then leaned back, causing the leg of the recliner to jut forward.

"There we go..." He said quietly.

(Chainkitten's post)

No alcohol it was. Going to the kitchen she poured him some water as well as some water for herself. As an added touch to their breakfast she also opened two cans of mandarin oranges. Pouring each into a separate bowl she added that next to his plate of egg sandwiches. Sitting down at the table she crossed her ankles and nibbled at her own food.

It took her a bit longer then him to eat her breakfast. Looking up at him with half-lidded eyes she waited for whatever he had to say. When she had finished she stood and took away their dishes. Moving over the sink she washes the dishes. She needed something to keep her hands busy.

Now that it was light out she felt very conscious of her nightgown-clad state. Blushing she looked down at the transparency of her gown.

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Putting Blistered's reply in)
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Vincent watched as Asa began to bring the food over to him as suggested by her earlier, consisting of egg sandwiches, mandarin oranges and a glass of water. He started in on the sandwiches a controlled pace, munching on each bit in a casual manner. When he finished it a while later, he then drank the juice of the oranges first before eventually eating the orange slices themselves.

Once he was done, he handed Asa the plate and the bowl, letting her take them back to the sink to wash them. After thinking this over, he might have had a fairly decent idea of what to use her for, something like a maid. Overall, he did keep a fairly clean place, but there were times when he was so busy with something, that he almost had no time to even think about cleaning.

"Thanks for that." Vincent said a little while later after gripping the glass of water and taking a sip of it, sighing afterwards.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:46 pm

“Uhm, no problem.” Blushing she sat down once more at the table and laced her fingers. Placing her hands in her lap she looked at him once more. “You know I don’t want to bother you but I’m really quite cold in this nightgown and I… well… I’m quite embarrassed to be in it still.” Looking up at him with nervously shaded eyes she bit her lower lip and waited. In the last couple of hours he had been quite kind, but before that his temper had owned him.

It was sad really. Vincent was a fine specimen of manhood, attractive in a brutal harsh way. And right now, Asa needed someone. With her father abandoning her, being kidnapped, being orphaned, being alone, everything was just too much to handle. And it took most of her courage and will to keep from constantly bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Vincent took another sip of water before he spoke.

"I kinda figured you might say that. That's one of the reasons why I decided to go shopping today. One, you need a new wardrobe and two, I need to get some food into this place." He responded, looking at Asa for a moment from her face down to her feet and everything else in between.

"However, I can't really take you anywhere looking like that." He added, pointing to the nightgown she still had on. "So that being said, I'll have to leave you here and get you some new clothes."

After taking her figure into account, Vincent itched the back of his head for a moment before he spoke. "Let's see... What are you, about a four or five?" He asked, referring to her dress size.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 pm

"You...you're going to leave me here? Alone?"

Her voice trembled with an unmasked fear. She was in a safe house full of killers, one of them could hurt her! Not to mention, Asa seriously doubted that she could sneak out of this place without being caught. Especially in a nightgown. It put a horrible crimp in her plans to escape. But she certainly wouldn't tell Vincent that. Swallowing hard she looked at him once more, her hands clenching in her lap.

"Please don't leave me here. Something terrible could happen. Can't I borrow something of yours? Or someone elses in this place and go with you?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:16 pm

"Don't worry. Besides, I only asked those guys to watch the place and nothing more. Besides, if even one of those guys even put so much as a bruise on you, I'd cut their balls off." Vincent answered, sounding very certain of himself with the way he spoke.

"But, if you feel as though you want to come along, I think I can scrounge something from someone." He then said after a little bit of thought. "Lemme call someone and I'll be right back." He concluded as he lowered the leg on the chair then got up to find a phone.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Asa nodded. In no way did she want to be left with those other men in the house. No matter what he said she did not want to be left here by herself, compleatly undefended. Not to say that Vincent was any great defender anyways, but at least she knew the brutality he was capable of. And even last night he had the oppertunity to hurt her and he hadn't. He could have easily raped her but he didn't.

"Yes please, I want to go with you." She was nervious. Perhaps in a few hours she would be free and running home to safty. Even if it was a hollow sad safty. Swalloing hard she refused to think of what life would be like when she got home.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Vincent walked over to the kitchen where he found his phone lying on the counter. He gripped it in his right hand for a moment then began dialing a few numbers before placing it to his ear and listened to it ring a few times before he finally heard a voice on the other line.

"Hello?" A gruff, older sounding voice sounded on the other line.
"Yeah, it's me." Vincent answered.
"What do you want?" The older man asked.
"I was wondering if you can send some clothes down here."
"Clothes? Jesus, did you beat the guy senseless or something?"
"No, I didn't do anything like that." Vincent answered back with a snarl. "And besides, I need a change of clothes for a woman."

"Alright, then. I'll have someone send 'em your way. Who're they for, anyway?" The older man asked.

"No one you'd wanna know. Now just hurry up and get 'em down here. I got a lotta shit to do and I wanna get outta here now." He demanded.

"Alright, alright. Keep your shirt on, ya goddamn..." The older man grumbled.

A few minutes of silence passed before the man came back to the phone and spoke.

"Still there, Vinny?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm here." Vincent responded, despite there was a little hint of annoyance in his voice. He honestly didn't like being called Vinny. It made him sound Italian.

"We'll have those change of clothes for the gal down there in about 10 minutes." The older man sounded.

"Right. And by the way, have the guy who's bringing the clothes leave his car there. Besides, I can drive myself, ya know." Vincent answered before finally hanging up the phone. "That was him. They'll have a change of clothes for you in about ten minutes. That leaves me plenty of time to get dressed." He said to Asa as he turned away from the phone and came back into the parlor and sat down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Asa was oddly touched that he was listening to her request and allowing her to go with him. He had origionally planned to leave her behind but with a few words she found herself getting ready to join him on this outing. Feelng like he must be in a good mood or something, Asa went and sat down beside Vincent. Clearing her throat dantily she gently brushed her fingers agaisnt his upper arm to gain his attention.

"Vincent? I'd like to thank you for allowing me to come with you and I wanted to know if I could ask you a few questions? I truly don't want to annoy you or anger you I just... want to find out why you're keeping me. And why you think I need a wardrobe."

Even though she planned on escaping she wanted to know what lay in this huge man's head. What could he possible have to do with her? It seemed odd to her that she had been kidnapped at all. Almost like she was an after thought. Which, Asa supposed she was, but she wanted to know what kind of after-thought she was to this man in particular. The fact that she wasn't dead yet interested her, and one doesn't buy a whole bunch of new clothes for someone you plan to murder.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Vincent sighed in response to Asa's questions. Sure, the kidnapping went off without a real hitch, but the fact of the matter was he had her here. He guessed he could keep her around for what he had originally thought, but the more that he thought about this, he needed something to look at. On top of all this, she needed the kind of clothes that would help her blend into the general populace and not stick out so much. Besides, the last thing he needed to see was someone that recognized her and then called for the police on him.

"I suppose I can't really answer your first question as of yet." Vincent spoke up after a little bit of thought. "But with your second one, the reason why you need a change of clothes is for an obvious reason. You said that it gets cold in that nightgown, didn't you?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:01 pm

"Well yes... the nightgown does get quite drafty. But... people don't buy clothes for those who won't be with them for a long while." She went silent for a moment then bit her lower lip and looked at him. "You plan on keeping me for a while now don't you?" Her eyes slowly filled with tears at the thought that if she didn't escape sucessfully he would be keeping her for a long while. And after one failed attempt he would never again give her the oppertunity. So if she was going to do it she would have to do it well, and quickly.

"Why don't you know what you're going to do with me? I would have thought you would have thought that out before kidnapping me."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 pm

"Yes, I do plan on keeping you here for a while." Vincent answered quite simply. "Besides, I got you here, so I might as well keep you here until I feel like getting rid of you; which won't happen for some time unless if you decide on doing something that really annoys me." He added, looking at Asa straight in the eye, meaning every word he said.

"And as for why I can't think of what to do with you, I just haven't thought that out yet. I need to think of what you can do that would be of any use to me." Vincent concluded.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:10 am

Asa blushed and looked away from him. It was almost like he was talking about a maid or servent. He'd keep her around till she was no longer useful. Then what? He'd let her go? He'd kill her? Turning her body away she bit her lower lip as scandelous thoughts entered her brain. What if he was really an ok guy? What if this was just temporary and he'd let her go? What if he felt as lonely as she did? Would any of that change anything? Would answers make her feel better or worse for trying to run away? Her mind was filled with questions she couldn't answer.

In a small timid voice she whispered, "And when I have cesed to ammuse you what then? Will you let me go?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:37 am

"Depends." Was all Vincent said with a shrug of his broad shoulders. "Just don't do anything that sets me off, as I demonstrated to you twice already." He added, pointing to the slightly bruised spot on her face. "However, until I got something for you, you're going to just sit back and do what I say without any questions. Ya got that?" Vincent asked, pointing at her as he spoke.

"Anyways, I should be getting dressed." Vincent said one last time as he glanced over to the clock on the wall, seeing that the guy who was going to be bringing Asa a set of clothes here would be arriving soon. "Just stay put and don't move. I just need to change clothes and I'll be right back." He added as he got up from his chair and moved towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:53 am

Unconciously a hand whent to her bruise and she blushed. What had she been thinking? He wasn't a good guy! He was just as cold and hard as she had first thought him to be. Biting her lower lip she nods and sits down. Escape had to happen today. He had said it depended but she was sure he just didn't want to come right out and say 'Yes I'll kill you when you cease to ammuse me.' That would make her panic and she was sure he didn't want her to panic.

Tears gathered in her eyes as the nerviousness ran through her. If she wasn't succesful what would he do to her?
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Indeed, Vincent wasn't as nice a guy as some would expect, but there was once a time when he was that kind of person. However, that all changed drastically on one particular day, one that he sought to never relive or to repeat. However, he chose not to talk about such a subject, even if he was alone with Asa on some remote area of Norway. Besides, it was bad enough that she had just lived through seeing her father getting blown away just a few days ago.

Once he was in the bedroom, Vincent walked over to the closet, rummaging around inside of it for a few minutes until he finally produced a rather classy-looking suit, one that most people of his profession would wear. He would then walk back over to the bed and placed the ensemble down on the bed, but for some reason, as he began to sort everything out, he couldn't help but wonder if he went a little far with that remark.

No... I was right. Vincent thought a moment later, shaking his head. What am I doing, feeling guilty for that? I'm not supposed to.

Already, he could sense that this was going to be another one of those days.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Asa sat on the bed, pulling her nightgown around her a bit more to ward off the chill that had overcome her that had nothing to do with temperature. Closing her eyes she puts her hands together and smooths her gown about her. Things were pressing down on her, weaking her already quiet and gentle nature into subserviance. She felt herself fading into his maid and servent. Asa knew she had to escape or she would lose herself if not be killed.

Lost in her thoughts she missed the first hard knock on the door. Jumping out of her reverie she went to the door, clasping her hands in front of her nerviously. "Who... who is it?" The banging stoped for a moment. Then someone spoke.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Vincent flinched when he heard the hard knocking on the door. Apparently, whoever was at the door was a little early than anticipated. He growled quietly as he regathered the suit he thought about putting on and walked out of the bedroom with a frown. He heard another set of hard pounding on the front door before someone spoke.

"Yo! Vincent! We got something for that girl you got in there!" Someone called inside.

"Alright! Keep your fuckin' shirt on!" Vincent shouted, his face wrenched in annoyance. He then looked to Asa and pointed to the bedroom and spoke to her quietly. "Go to the bedroom and stay there." He said directly as he walked over to the door and opened it.

Surely enough, there was someone there with the clothes as directed. "This everything?" He asked the man.

"Yeah. Where is she?" The man asked, trying to look around Vincent's large frame.

"None of your business. Now hand me the clothes and get outta here. Make sure you leave the car, too. I feel like driving myself today." Vincent answered with a scornful look on his face.

"Alright, alright." The man answered, handing him the keys as well as the clothes. "The Carrera GT's over there." He added, pointing to where it sat.

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 PorscheCarreraGT

Indeed, the vehicle was there as instructed, gleaming in graphite silver as it sat parked just 10 feet away from the two. "Good. Now get going." Vincent spoke once more, gesturing with his head.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Asa nodded and hurried off to his bedroom. Blushing al the way. Was he ashamed of her perhaps? Or did he just not want the other to know exactly who he kidnapped? Standing by the door she kept it open just a crack but Vincent's large body didn't allow her to see the man who had come to see them. So she quietly closed the door and sat down on his bed, still rumpled and torn apart from their sleep. Taking a pillow she sat up against the headboard and cuddled it against her. It was big and fluffy and it provided something for her to hold onto, as a way of comforting herself.

Hearing the door close and the man's voice cease Asa waited looking at the door waiting for Vincent to come in.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Once the man walked away, Vincent turned back inside the house and shut the door behind him with both the keys to the Carrera and the suitcase that contained the appropriate clothes for a woman of Asa's stature.

He moved his large frame back over to the parlor and sat down on the couch, laying the suitcase down beside him and the keys on the coffee table.

"Alright Asa, come on out." He called to her.

There was indeed a reason as to why he said to Asa to go to the bedroom. The most obvious was that he didn't want anyone to know who he had inside the house with him, but the other reason was that she was still in her nightgown. God forbid, can't she entitled to a little bit of privacy, Vincent wondered.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Asa was reluctant to let go of the pillow, but she sighed and let it go, smoothing her nightgown before heading back to the living room. Her feet brought her to the side of the sofa, looking down at the suitcase that was now open. "Thank you for the clothes Vincent." She said quietly. Rubbing her eyes with teh palms of her hands she managed to clear the sleep out of her eyes. "So... if you can get clothes and a car just like that why are we going out?"

Moving she sat beside him on the sofa, looking up into his face as she asked her question. Asa was quite a sweet and nice woman when she wasn't terrified for her life.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 pm

"Food shopping, of course." Vincent answered simply with a distinctive nod of the head. "Besides, I need to put something in the fridge for when I come back here again. But unfortunately, I don't plan on leaving here for a while." He added with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Anyways, we should probably get dressed and get ready to head out." He said as he stood up to go to the bedroom once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next