Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:42 pm

She nodded against his shoulder, curling up against him. "I know. I know... but you're hurt. And we couldn't get our shopping done... and..." Pressing her face closer she tightened her arms. "I don't know how to explain what I feel. Like... almost like... I'm supposed to hate you and I don't. I really really don't Vincent. You saved me from those... Ruskies and... my father didn't even stand up for me. But you did."

Turning she looked up into his eyes. "You saved me. I know now. I do, just... I'll do anything you say, just.... please... don't let your boss kill me."

Tears over-ran her eyes and she dropped her head.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:40 am

Vincent gave a small sigh after Asa spoke, this one noting exhaustion. "I'm not gonna lie to you, Asa. The way I see it, it's all for the best. Besides, if something were to happen to you while I'm supposed to keep an eye on you, I get my ass camped." Vincent explained.

After Asa proposed this to him, Vincent lifted his head up slowly and looked at her tear stained face then shook his head. "Tell ya what, Asa... We'll get all of those details worked out after I've rested for a little bit. In the meantime, I'll call my boss and tell him what's up. Chances are I'll be getting some PTO after this." He added, laying his head back and smiling lazily.

"Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be calling anyone in my position..." He added, laughing again in the same lazy manner as he spoke. "This bullet wound is gonna take some time to heal, and I have you to thank for getting it patched up." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:17 am

Smiling, Asa nodded and giggled. He was injured and it would take time. The best thing she could do for him now would be to make sure he was taken care of, that he didn't get hurt again, and that nothing dangerous came in their vacinity until he was healed. Gently she removed herself from his body, no longer wanting to put that weight on him.

"Would you like to move to your bed? The couch isn't that comfortable I'm sure. I'll help you move if you want, then you can get some sleep and I'll... figure out something for lunch. Though I can't promise anything magnificent."

Smiling gently she turned to put away all the medical supplies while he thought about it. In the bathroom she used his hairbrush to tame her brown hair. Smoothing a hand over her skirt she brushed her teeth with her finger and some toothpaste before comming back out, feeling a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:40 pm

After Asa got up off of him then went into the bathroom to go freshen up, Vincent would soon follow suit, being careful so as to not further aggravate the injury he suffered at the hands of those Russians. Needless to say, it still hurt, but at least Asa did him a favor to at least try to allieviate some of the pain.

Once he was up, Vincent then began to carefully move his shoulder about, trying to get a small majority of the feeling back into his left arm. Besides, blood loss can be a real bitch to recover from, and he knew this better than anyone else in this profession. At least that was what someone told him a year and a half ago. Since then, Vincent made it his life's work to not get hurt too severely, but that all changed when a .40 caliber round (he figured) zipped right through him. But hey, at least the son of a bitch didn't try to shoot him in the back of the head, or he'd be in no worse shape than he was in currently.

Once he was up, he walked over to his cell phone and reached for it with his good hand, dialed a few numbers then lifted it to his ear before standing there in silence.

"Hello?" A voice spoke after the third ring.
"Yeah, it's me." Vincent spoke.
"Vincent? Hey, what's up?" The voice on the other line spoke.
"Yeah, can you put me through to the boss or is he in today?" Vincent asked.
"No, he's not here right now. What can I do you for, Vincent?"
"Yeah, I was wondering if I can get some paid time off."
"What for?"
"Took a shot in the shoulder keeping Asa, the Ambassador's daughter safe."

The sound of sucking on his teeth sounded on the other line before the same voice spoke.

"Ouch. Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'll be alright." Vincent responded. "Besides, that very same girl helped me get patched up."
"Who was it that shot you?" The man on the other line spoke.
"Nah, one of these two Russians that were trying to get Asa all to themselves."
"Russians?"
"Yeah. I fended them off, but I gotta give Asa here the credit for getting us outta there when I was bleeding like a stuck pig."
"Alright, I'll see what I can get done for you. How long ya need?"
"Maybe, a couple of weeks. Three at most."
"Sure. In the meantime, you get some rest and I'll talk to the boss and get you all signed out for that duration you're asking for. We'll call you later."
"Will do. I'll talk to you guys later."

With that, Vincent hung up the phone when the line gave nothing more than an idle tone. Slowly, Vincent walked back over to the couch, thinking of what Asa offered him. It sounded reasonable, because it looked as if Vincent wasn't exactly going anywhere anytime soon. Not with that patchwork on his left shoulder, unless if he wanted to stick out more than a big toe in a convention of snapping turtles.

Looking over once she came out of the bathroom, Vincent answered Asa's idea thusly. "I'll hit the hay later. Besides, I need something to eat and drink, anyway." He answered with a slow shake of his head as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 5:06 pm

"Alright. Let me see what we have." Smiling gently, Asa wandered around the kitchen, opening cupboards and such, pulling out things as she went. Softly humming to herself she brought out a pot, tossing things in as she went. There wasn't much left in the fridge but she pulled out some stew beef, the last vegtables, pasta, sause and the megar spices in the drawers.

Still humming she easily threw together a thick pasta with vegtables and beef. Finding a half opened bag of potatoes under the counter Asa tossed them in a pot to create mashed potatoes. Thankfully he had butter and milk.

When she was finished, Asa looked back at Vincent before blushing and setting the table. Maybe this was too much of a fuss made for just a dinner. But maybe he'd appreciate her culinary skills.

When the table was set and the food was steaming in serving containers, Asa looked at Vincent. "Would you like me to help you come sit down or... are you alright?" Looking to him she smiled and grabbed two beers out of the fridge, setting them down.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:00 pm

"Nah, I'll be alright. I just need to..." Vincent groaned softly as he slowly stood up using his right hand. "There we go..." He muttered to himself as he finally stood up then walked over to the dinner table then sat back down at the meal that she prepared. In all honesty, it smelt quite good, judging from what she used to make it with. Usually, he'd be at home with what he called "shit on a shingle", this consisting of usually meat and a vegetable of some kind.

After a moment, Vincent reached over for the fork and proceeded to eat slowly, chewing on the meal as if he was a taste tester. He gave a look of surprise as he continued muching away at the same bite for a little while then swallowed it.

"Say... This isn't bad. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite good!" He said, nodding in approval. "What'd ya use to make this with?" He asked, looking up at Asa as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Blushing, Asa sat down with him, opening both of their cans of beer so he wouldn't have to use his arm. "Well, just the leftovers in your fridge. It wasn't much but I tried, I'm glad it works for you." Smiling softly she eats her own meal with ladylike gestures, having been taught formal table manners since she was little. Under the table she crossed her feet, unintentionally rubbing her calf against his own. Blushing she pulled her feet back, adjusting them under her chair.

"I'm sorry I started crying Vincent. I guess all of this is just... a bit more then I'm used to and it was a little hard for me to adjust. I'll try to... keep my head, so to speak, in the future."

Looking at him she placed a hand over his own, resting against the table. "I don't know how to thank you for protecting me. I don't know those Russians but part of me feels like if they had gotten me I wouldn't be eating as good as I am now."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 pm

"Nah, don't worry about it." Vincent answered as he continued eating the stew. "Besides, it's not like this is the first time this has happened to me, and I guarantee this isn't the last." He added. "But I do wanna thank you for saving our asses back there. Chances are, I'd be in no better shape than I'm currently in right now." He admitted, shrugging his right shoulder.

After a moment of eating and swallowing the next bite, he then reached his right hand over to his opened beer can then brought it to his lips, sipping it slowly then set it back down, letting out a small sigh of delight. Liquid painkiller. Always a good thing, no matter what's lying around. He thought.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 am

Nodding, Asa finished her meal in mostly companionable silence. She didn't have much left to say anymore. He knew hoe she felt about all this and how she needed to know what was going to happen to her. He didn't seem like someone who needed to talk or to find out about people, and Asa was alright with that. She liked him for who he was, even if at sometimes he was her kidnapper and punisher.

"So... my amazing driving skills saves me from getting into trouble for running away?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:59 pm

"Yeah. Come to think of it, who taught you how to drive like that, anyway? Steve McQueen or something like that?" Vincent joked with a small smile and a laugh.

Granted, he was supposed to be Asa's kidnapper and punisher, but there were times when he felt that a situation like that really wasn't necessary right now. So he figured, as he was still on the mend, that he might as well get to know this woman he captured for a little while. Besides, it wasn't like he was going anywhere anytime soon.

"Better yet, I should probably get a mechanic over here to take a look at the damage to the Carrera. Chances are, there's some damage on the driver side." He added, smirking a little and shrugging a shoulder.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:48 pm

Smiling, Asa laughed, her eyes crinkling. "I don't know who Mr. Steve McQueen is but he didn't teach me. I just... well, I don't know. It just came naturally to me. I take it I did a good job?" Smiling she cleaned her place, sipping down the rest of her beer. "Would you like more food Vincent?" There was plenty left and Asa had a natural tendency to care for the people around her. Even when their relationship was in question. She just happened to be naturally sweet, and the more comfortable she got, the faster that sweetness came out.

"I don't think I did damage to the driver's side. Did I? I'm sorry if I ruined your car Vincent."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm

"Yeah, you did great." Vincent answered, his tone sounding somewhat more lighthearted this time around. "But I still think I need to have someone take a look at it just to be safe." He added, shrugging his right shoulder.

When the topic changed with Asa asking him if he wanted more food, Vincent only shook his head and smiled. "Nah, I'll be OK after that." He replied as he drank down the rest of his beer, giving another relieved sigh of sorts as he then placed the empy can down on the table.

"Ah... That's better..." He spoke softly before standing up slowly.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Asa quickly went to his side, moving her small body against his, almost like her puny strength could really help him if he needed it. Her gently fingers curled around his arm and she looked up and smiled at him. "Let me help you. I don't want you to get more hurt then you already are. How about we go to your bedroom. You've had an exausting day, I think maybe you should try to sleep. I'll take care of the dishes and all that."

Feeling more useful and needed then she had in months, Asa hoped he would let her do this small thing for him. No matter what came in the future, her life or her death, she wanted to feel more needed then she ever had before. It was almost like she had always known that her Father had no use for her, but it didn't stop her from trying. It was teh one thing she really wanted. But it was something she would never ask for. Too polite and timid to ever really let anyone know how she felt. To bring words to such an inner pain would only make it more humilating.

Cause if her father couldn't respect her, how could anyone else?
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Vincent hadn't thought much of it when he was finally on his feet, but he then glanced over to Asa once she made her way over to his side, moving his injured shoulder over hers. He gave a light smile and a small laugh as he glanced towards the bedroom then nodded. "Yeah... That sounds like a great idea. Besides, I'm all worn out from today's escapades." He said, laughing a little more.

In truth, Vincent's boss had the final call on what would become of Asa. Whether it was life with Vincent or death by a gunshot wound to the head, it all fell upon the man that hired him. But maybe hearing the news of Asa getting herself and Vincent out of that parking lot with bullets flying everywhere might be enough to stay her execution.

There was also something else he was beginning to notice. The look in Asa's eyes seemed to have said that she was feeling more needed now than she was in recent memory. According to what he thought, it seemed as though her father must've not been there a lot for her. But then again, how could he be, especially when he was so quick to give her away like that? Sadly, no one can answer that question, now and probably never again.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Light tears gathered in her eyes but she didn't say anything, just nodding and helping him to his room. Though she doubted her megar help really assisted him much at all. But it made her feel better and whatever small strength that she had that she could lend to him was worth it in the long rn. After all, she might not have very much longer to express herself or her genuine concern and love for others. Vincent might be the only person in the world to remember her and she despiratly wanted it to be worth soemthing. Maybe, even if she was gone, he might think back on her and feel a little happiness. It was all she could offer.

When the reached his bed she pulled the covers down and helped him lay down. Bringing them up around him, to warm him she slid the pillows into a more comfortable position, supporting him a bit more. "If you need anything... I'll be here. But I think you should try to sleep. You look like you need it." Smiling gently her hand unconciously brushes against his temple, just for a moment. Before she pulled it back like he was hot. Blushing she gasped and exited the room, shutting off the lights and hurrying out.

In the living room she held her hand, still feeling a pulsing in it she couldn't identify.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:09 pm

A small, yet tired smile graced his face as Vincent was escorted over to the bedroom that only seemed to grow more and more weary as time went on. Upon arrival in the bedroom, Vincent carefully laid down on the bed, nodding simply in compliance before sighing comfortably. "I'll let you know what I need as soon as I need it." He said softly before offering that same small smile as he began to relax on the bed.

Once he felt her hand on the side of his head, Vincent's eyes closed slowly only to feel her hand being taken back then watched as Asa left the room in a bit of a hurry, shutting the lights off and closing the door behind her as she went.

Slowly, Vincent sat up on the bed then spoke. "Asa? Something wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Leaning against the doorframe, Asa turned at the sound of his voice, blushing hotly. What could she say? With their relationship as it was, and with her future still a mystery it was impossible to say what she felt. What if he laughed? Or scoffed at her feelings? Vincent might be the last person in the world to know her, and perhaps care about her. A little.

Asa didn't know what she burned with the thought of him touching her. Or why she felt the need to look pretty when she was around him. Or even why she wasn't mad that he had kidnapped her, and perhaps that kidnapping would be the begging of her death. She had never loved anyone before, or even liked someone the way she liked Vincent. Swallowing hard she turned back.

"Nothings wrong, just go to sleep, you'll feel better after you nap."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Vincent wasn't really buying it when she told him to just go to sleep. There was definitely something on her mind, he figured. But what, was the question of the evening. Slowly, Vincent's large frame began stirring out of the bed until he was now sitting upright and aiming his eyes at Asa's face.

"Asa... If there's something you wanna tell me, just come on out and say it. I'm not gonna just simply relax until you tell me what's on your mind." He said, pointing at her for a moment then resumed looking at her. "Come on, Asa. What's up?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Wondering back to Vincent, unable to help it, Asa went to him and sat down beside him. "If I tell you then will you get back into bed and go to sleep? I don't need to be the cause of any more of your problems, including lack of sleep." Gently touching her hand to his firm shoulder, she used her force (which wasn't much) to nudge him into doing her bidding. Concern for him overrode the concern she had for herself.

"I... I feel so misplaced. I don't understand how I feel about you, and I don't understand what's going to happen to me. How can I like you if you are quite possibly the bringer of my death? And, if it hadn't been you then would it have been someone else? Someone worse? Or someone better? I feel hurt and I don't know what to do Vincent. Only my concern over your well-being holds me back from breaking down. Can you understand that feeling?"

Dejected, she folded her hands in front of her, refusing to look at him.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 am

"I think I'd feel better if you told me what it is that's been bothering you, Asa." Vincent answered as he felt her soft hands on his shoulder, pulling her attempt (rather poorly at that) to push him back down on the bed.

From there, Vincent listened to Asa's story, feeling as though she felt misplaced and not knowing what her function was here as well as mentioning what would he be to her, being either her executioner, lover or something else altogether, he had to admit it. Vincent was struck silent at her explaination. What also got his attention was the fact that she had felt something towards him (possibly in reference to when he was shot).

In truth, Vincent also felt something towards Asa, feeling somewhat guilty due to the fact that her father abandoned her when she needed him the most, but there was something else behind it. She was asking for someone to care for her, maybe even something more if Vincent thought about it.

After listening to what she had to say and seeing that dejected look on her face, Vincent only shook his head at this then moved a hand to place it on her shoulder in return. "Asa... You honestly care about me, given the fact that I've been such an ass as of recently?" He asked, his voice tinged in considerate gentleness.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 am

"It's just how you are. And, I'm sure that... well.... you did stop hitting me. Even after todays fiasco you didn't hurt me. For the last couple of days you've been... kinda nice to me. I thought perhaps before you were just on edge, maybe still in bloodlust or something. I don't know, I don't know what it's like to be you." Blushing she looked at his hand and gently placed her much smaller one over it.

"I have not the courage to run anymore Vincent, and I'm afraid that one of these days you're going to lead me to my death, even if it isn't on purpose. But what will you do if your boss orders you to kill me? Will you do it?"

Facing him she bit her lower lip and waited.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Apparently, Asa did have a point there. Vincent hadn't even had the thought about giving Asa a swat if she dared to get out of line. However, he really didn't see anything that constituted one as of right now. Not with the gunshot wound he suffered at the hands of those bastard Russians.

"Yeah, I suppose I've been playing the nice guy card for a while. However, that's only because you've been doing what I've told you to do without any backtalk." Vincent eventually answered after a little bit of thought. "But as of recently, I guess I didn't need to." He added, shrugging his shoulders somewhat.

"And as for my boss..." Vincent answered her second question with a shake of his head. "I did put in a good word for you, but he's got the final say as to what will happen to you. If he tells me to do it, then I gotta do it without another word. But I still have my doubts." He concluded, looking off to the side for a moment.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Tears gathered in the pools of her eyes but she didn't shed them. Turning away from him she brought her hands into her lap and let out a shuddering breath. "Will you promise me then, if he says you have to kill me, will you tell me? Don't make it so I don't see it comming. Give me a last meal.... a last sunrise. Please Vincent."

Turning to him, she tried to buck up and be brave for his answer. She tried not to sob or to throw herself into the very arms that might be her death. Even though she wanted to, even though she despiratly wanted him to hold her and tell her he'd never hurt her. But it was too much to ask, and too much to expect. He had not the loyalty to her that existed between him and his boss. In a strange way it was admirable, even though she lamented the cost of her own life--possibly.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 pm

For the first time in Vincent's life, his heart began to sink as he listened to Asa's plea to treat her like a death row inmate on the night of execution, in other words to give her her last requests. It all sounded disheartening to listen to, but if the time came, it had to be time to buck up and carry it out.

For the second time in his life, Vincent felt as if he came to a crossroad, for he was completely uncertain as to do such a thing to her, let alone to someone so lovely and young as she was. The steady look he was giving her began to buckle and his voice became uneasy, almost as if trying to choose his next words carefully.

"I promise... Asa..." He said, his voice breaking a few times before he finally attempted to keep his voice steady, despite it was a challenging task to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Nodding, she looked at him for a moment. "Thank you. It's all I could really ask from you." Swallowing hard she stood up and looked down at him, gently smoothing out the blankets surrounding him. "I didn't mean to be so... dramatic. But you should get some sleep now. So that wound can heal right." With a gentle smile, that was so Asa, she gently nudged him down in the bed and brushed a hand over his cheek, before walking from the room. Switching the lights out as she went.

In the kitchen she silently cleared the table and went to work on the dishes. For a moment her eyes wandered to the door exiting the appartment, and for a moment she wondered if she could get out that way. When they had come in she hadn't seen anyone. Maybe the house was deserted except for the two of them. Biting her lip she turned away, it was unlikly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next