Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-30

2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. Empty
PostSubject: 2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.   2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm

The setting takes place where a female injured neko cat girl is knocking on someone door to see if anyone was home or not.

She badly sprained her left ankle from running away from a hunter that shoots innocent nekos for money because of their fur is so rare to find now a days and nekos fur can be used for rugs, coats, hats, clothes and mittens and the female neko cat girl hopes that this hunter will give up in coming after her once again and she sighed. (c.)

coolkittycatgirl14: Her name is Angel and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, and wearing a black dress over her neko cat girl body and she hopes that someone will answer the door and help her tend to her sprained badly left ankle that was in so much pain.

It’s about 6pm in the evening on a cold and rainy evening night out like tonight.

(d.)

This is what Angel looks like ok, except she has blonde hair and hazel green eyes ok.

2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. Th_catgirl-1
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.   2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Sharing a house with a male was rather average, but sharing it alone with a male.. well it was a little boring yet Seth never said anything. For a while the two of them lived their together no issue, the reason why they actually lived together was slightly forgotten.. something about them being cousins or something to do with relations.. In fact by memory it was something like a friend of a cousin that made the two meet and since neither could afford a decent house at that moment the two bought one together.

Neither of them knew that today they would be acquiring something that they did not have once before.. He was rather a fit person, not overly muscle like some people were but he was at least proud of his body. Deep blue eyes resided under his dark brown hair that reached down to his eyes its length not really an issue although it was rather defined in style. Hearing a knocking slowly Seth walked to the door his dark black clothing was fitted nicely as he slowly partially opened it "Who is there... And you best answer quick or I will just close this door and walk away"
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: rp.   2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Angel said to him,"My name is Angel and I badly sprained my left ankle from running away from a hunter that is after me,I need somewhere to stay and need someone to take care of my badly sprained ankle please let me in kind sir I won't be much of a pest or trouble to you at all, ipromise you sir."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.   2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 am

By the time Vincent heard what was going on in the living room, the tall, broad and muscular male sat up on the living room couch and glanced over to the front door, narrowing his eyes curiously when he heard there was someone there. Eventually, Vincent got up and sauntered over to the front door where a simple baseball bat was lying there in wait for him to pick up and take a mighty swipe at whoever it was coming to their door this time. Not for nothing, but after the recent string of robberies in the area surrounding the house did have him on edge.

That, however, changed the instant he heard a young female's voice on the other end of the wooden door, causing Vincent to arch that same curious eyebrow and set the bat down and off to the side.

"Let her in." Vincent said to Seth, glancing over to him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.   2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only. Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Male masters X Female injured neko cat girl rp. Blisteredblood,kratos and I only.
Page 1 of 1