Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) Empty
PostSubject: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:22 am

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) Sephirot

22-year-old Adam Sorento had quite a bit of things lined up for him ever since he had graduated high school with the highest of honors. A scholarship to continue on with a fashion degree, a steady paying job, virtually everything that a young man like himself could ever have all lined up and waiting for him on a silver platter. All that was needed then was just a little push in the right direction.

That was what brought him here to Hollywood, California. The land of glitz, glamour and sun. To show off what talent he had in the eyes of his peers and colleagues, and in all honesty, Adam had it in spades. He had what was called, "The Million Dollar Look", so to speak. The face, the body, everything about him just screamed that he had it all in one complete and total package. All he needed then was the right agent, the right photographer and the right lighting to hit him squarely when the camera flashes. Everything else from then onward was all up to him.

So far, Adam had the lighting and the agent. Now all he had to wait on was just the photographer that was due in any second now. While Adam was waiting for the photographer to arrive, he was seen with a sudoku booklet in his hands, putting numbers into various squares to keep himself entertained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) __Intellegence___by_hizuki24

Leila, the photographer arrived to the studio. Unlike the models she photographed, she was not given such special treatment nor did she get paid nearly as much. She walked in and was dressed in a pair of plain blue jean's and a yellow shirt and vest, with a bag slung on her shoulder. She wore glasses on her pair and her long hair was tied back.

She quickly got the camera out while the make artists and stylists made last minute fussy finishing touches on her subject while she did. She was more conservative then most women, compare to the beautiful men and women she photographed, she was a mere mortal in there godlike presence.

The director walked over and said "You ready". She nodded and said "Yep". He nodded and got everyone out of the shooting area. When she left high school, she had the choice to go to uni and do, a great many things that people would have considered top class jobs, but she instead chose to do something she loved, and she was happy. She just wanted to one day be recognized for her work, not just the people she photographed.

She looked through the lense with her brown eyes and got ready.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Adam looked up for a moment from his sudoku book, seeing the young photographer enter the building right on schedule. Nodding as he stood up, he personally went over to Leila and extended a hand out to her.

"I see you must be the photogrpaher I've heard so much about." He added, his tone sounding a little sarcastic as he spoke. "Well, if you need to know, the name's Adam." Hr added.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Leila saw him walk over to wards her and hold out a hand. She took it and looked up at him as he spoke in a sarcastic voice. It angered her a little but she said nothing, gripping his hand strongly as they shook hands.

She gave him a smile, deciding to be friendly and said "Yes, I know who you are, I should be able to get some good shots of you" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:22 pm

"Well then," Adam answered, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "If it's OK with you, I'd like to get this over with. Besides, I got a pretty tight schedule to keep." He added, tossing his silvery hair back a bit then folded his arms across his chest as if he was impatient. Then again, he really didn't have a whole lot of time to wait around, anyway.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Leila looked at him and said "Well I'll try to get it done as quickly as possible". The director came over and said "Are we ready?". She looked at him and said "Yeah, I'm good to go" she said looking at him.

The director smiled and said "Alright, Adam, your on!" he said. She moved behind her camera lense and waited for him to get into position.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." Adam answered as he took to the stage after reading the pose notes.

From there, Adam started assuming one of the poses needed for this shoot, namely looking off to the side with an arm folded across his chest. Next up, Adam then slowly turned to the side, aiming his penetrating gaze of green straight at Leila as if he was staring straight into her soul. The third shot that was needed was Adam turning around and glancing over his shoulder, once more aiming his bright emerald gaze at her. The whole time he was doing this, there was not one word coming from him.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Leila looked through the lense. She watched as he assumed his poses. She took a few shots of his first pose before he moved on to the second. She saw his gaze, looking right into her eyes. It was so intense...she'd never had this happen to her at a shoot. She blushed lightly and her fingers shook lightly as she pushed the capture button. He then took the last pose, and again the same look, cam her way. She breathed in deeply and licked her lips and pushed the button again, and just like that, the shoot was over. Adam never had to take double shots.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Once it was all over, Adam stepped off the stage. "So far, so good." He said to himself as he headed over to his private room. "Anybody needs me, I'm gonna be chillaxin' for a while and maybe listen to some music for a while." He called before he stepped inside and shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 am

Leila watched him walk over and they went over to the computer and said "Wow, you got some great shots of him, good job, they don;t even look like they need re-touching". She smiled a little and said "Oh I;m sure there something I can do to make them better".

"No don't touch em, I like them like this, your a legend" he said patting her on the back. She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Adam had his headphones on while listening to his mp3 player, his eyes closed in thought as he laid back on the couch. After a moment, he heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?!" He called, sounding rather irritable at this point.

"There's a phone call for you on line three, Adam. They're asking you for another photoshoot in another location." Adam's personal assistant called through the door.

Adam was about to lose his mind when he heard the words, "another photoshoot", but when the words, "another location" sounded, his expression changed. I wonder what this could be about... He thought. After a moment, he glanced over to the phone on the desk, seeing a red light flashing on one of the lines. Looking back, Adam called, "Alright, I'll take it." He said before turning back to the phone and sitting down in front of it before picking it up.

"N'yello?" Adam asked.

"Hey! Adam, this is Frank. We were wondering if you feel like getting out of town for another photo op." Adam's agent said on the other line.

"Yeah, I can do that." Adam answered, twirling the cord of his phone around his finger a few times. "Where is it gonna be this time?" Adam asked, looking upward at the ceiling.

"How's Maui sound?" Frank asked.

"Maui? That's in Hawaii, isn't it?" Adam answered, his eyebrows lifted upwards slightly.

"Sure right, you are, Adam, my boy!" Frank answered, "And trust me when I say that everything you've done so far has been absolutely fantastic! So not only is this work, this is also a form of a vacation for ya."

"Frank, since when have I ever been able to take a vacation ever since I took this job?" Adam answered, sounding a little smart-assed as he spoke.

"Well, this is different, Mr. Sorento. You've been working with us for a long time, and now, I think this can be your big break if you can just do a few poses out in Maui. Afterwards, I want you to just take a few days off once you're all done." Frank said.

"Alright, alright. But at least let everyone else on the team know as to what's going on, alright? I don't wanna leave them out of the loop." Adam answered.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

About 5 minutes later Adams Agent and she shoot director walked over and made and announcement to the entire crew.

"All right guys, Everyone was great today, We have decided to have a shoot in Maui Hawaii. We will need some of you to come along for make up, wardrobe and all that, but not everyone will be able to. Those who are going, I'm going to read their names off this list" he said.

The room immediately filled with excitement. The names were read of and soon he said "And finally, Leila, all right guys, we leave next week, you've all worked so hard so think of this as a kind of vacation".

Leila was a little shocked that she had been chosen. She walked over to the director and said "Sir...me?"

"Why not, your the best photographer we've ever had"

"But I've only done one shoot...with you guys"

"Don't worry about it, I've seen your portfolio, and your solid kid, you'll do great, now start packing your bags,we are off to Hawaii!" he said grinning.

She smiled and said "Okay".
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:22 pm

After a moment, Adam came out of his locker room and stepped back out into the staging area when he heard the announcement, but arched an eyebrow when he found out that the photographer that had taken the shots today would also be traveling with them when they would be traveling to Maui in Hawaii next week.

Hmm... He thought as he casted a brief sideways glance at Leila for a brief moment before glancing back at his agent as he heard the rest of the team that would be there. This might be interesting after all. He continued his thought before lifting a hand up and rested it under his chin as he began contemplating about what shots were needed of him this time.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm

By the end of the day the photos had been chosen, and the rest of the crew was given the week off o prepare for the Hawaii trip. Leila smiled to her self. She was excited about this trip. It would be great fun.

When they were all finished, she began to pack away her camera and computer, making sure she had all her stuff before making her way out of the set and to the car park, to her car.

She drove to her small apartment and began to get ready for the trip. She spent the week tying up loose ends, and before she knew it, she was at the air port with the rest of the crew, inline at the check in.

The crew had economy while, Adam, the director and the agent got business class tickets.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:27 pm

For the most part, Adam had spent the rest of the week mentally preparing for the big trip. During this mental prep work at his house, Adam started collecting his personal belongings, his being a change of clothes, his mp3 player, laptop and his own personal camera. Not for nothing, but Hawaii was the prime place for photo ops.

By the end of the week, a limousine pulled up, honking twice. Adam then grabbed his bags and headed out of his house and went over to the back of the vehicle after the driver opened that door for him, where his agent and the director. The ride to the airport was more or less business as usual, the other two men were talking about the next photoshoot. Adam wasn't really interested in this topic, so his only reaction to the whole topic was a uninterested look as he looked outside the window after getting his headphones back on his ears, listening to his mp3 player in the process.

After they arrived in the airport, Adam stepped out of the limousine and headed for the check-in, making sure to take his mp3 player in the process. After all, a long flight to the Hawaiian islands was gonna take a while.

Boarding the plane was pretty much a snap. He and the director and agent were in business class while the rest of the team sat back in economy. Once again, the agent and the director were talking shop as usuall, causing the young model to frown disparagingly.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Leila and the crew got on the plain after him, in the economy area. They took there seat. 5 hours later they arrived in Maui airport. From there they traveled to the resort where shoot would be at by car. I the lobby they were greeted by the manager before being shown to their rooms. The bell boy took her bags to her room for her. She had a room to her self. The director said they had the rest of the day off so she decided she would spend it by the pool.

She smiled and put on her yellow bathing suit, a a red sarong around her waist. This was one of the rare occasions where she showed off her body a little. She smiled to her self and walked around the pool happily, before sitting down in one of the lounge chairs around the pool, relaxing for awhile.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:56 pm

By the time they had arrived in Maui five hours later, Adam was already thinking about just laying back in the hotel and chilling out for a few hours. Besides, he didn't want to think about the shoot.

After being shown the room, Adam peered outside to the pool area, thinking maybe this was the prime opportunity to just relax for a while. From there, Adam grabbed a towel changed into his swim trunks and threw on a pair of sandals before he headed out, soon spotting Leila near the pool as well.

"Nice day for a tan, isn't it?" Adam asked as he took a spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Leila smiled to her self relaxing , when she saw him make his way over and sit down next to her. She smiled and looked over at him and said "Yeah, it is" she said smiling. "Relaxing for awhile I see" she said grinning at him. She smiled and looked at the sky, enjoying it's pristine blue color.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:30 pm

"Yep. For however long it is until we get all set up for the shoot, anyway." Adam answered, shrugging his shoulders somewhat as he laid back in the seat, looking up at the sapphire blue sky above them.

"Ever figured we'd end up in a place like this?" He then asked after a little bit of silence.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Leila smiled and continued to look at the sky and said "Nope, I thought after I'd have to work my way around to find another shoot and director entirely. She said sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:56 pm

"That figures." Adam answered with a shrug as he continued looking up at the sky. "But at least you found the right crew to sign on with." He added, glancing over to her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Leila smiled and a said "Yeah, thats good" she said smiling at him.l "So, what are you planning on, are you going to go into another field later on?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm

"Nah. I'm just gonna do what my agent asked and just take some time off. Besides, I'm getting a little annoyed with being pushed around from my agent and the director." Adam answered, closing his eyes in thought with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Leila looked at him and said "I suppose that the downside with being a model, Photographers get a lot more freedom" she said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 pm

"Heh." Adam answered with a smirk as he laid there. "Lucky you." He added, looking over to her as he spoke. "But, I suppose the only upside to this is that afterwards, I can go do some sightseeing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next