Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Nodding Asa took the suitcase gently from Vincent's hands and went to the bathroom. Slipping out of her nightgown she gently took off her undies and happily found another set in the suitcase. Slipping them on she felt much better and a lot less dirty. The clean new clothes felt good and she was happy with their look. A long brown skirt, a tighter brown oof the shoulder shirt with long sleeves and soft brown boots. Using the brush that was on the sink stand she combed her hair. And using her finger and some of Vincent's toothpaste she watshed her teeth.

All in all the process took her about half an hour and when she came out she felt emensly more refreshed, and felt more capable with dealing with Vincent and the day. "How do I look?" She asks with a blush, turning around for Vincent.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Vincent sat there for a moment, watching as Asa headed over to the bathroom to get changed. During that half hour while he waited for her to come back out, Vincent walked over to the bedroom and proceeded to get changed as well. The process would take him in about 20 minutes as he got into the business suit, complete with a jacket, dress shirt, pants and shoes.

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 Batista2

Once he came back out, Vincent slipped his shades on his eyes then walked back over to the couch just in time to see Asa come back from the bathroom wearing the clothes that was given to her.

He nodded at the ensemble Asa wore and smirked a little at Asa as she did her little turn. "Very nice. It suits you rather well." Vincent said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Asa nodded but was too embarassed by her flight of fancy to say anything else. Vincent looked good and for a moment Asa felt this rushing pain roll over her as she thought about how they would look side by side. Her, dressed in nice clothes but in a peasent style, and him dressed to the 9s. Looking handsome and not at all like the killer she knew him to be. Shaking it off Asa resolved herself to the fact that she would escape today when his back was turned. She wouldn't stay to face whatever horrible thing he had concocted.

"All right, lets head out."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 am

Vincent thought about how they would look side by side: Him, looking like he came out of a business meeting. Asa looked like she was just out for a Monday morning stroll. But the best part about of it was that these two would blend into the general populace rather well and not stick out so much.

After looking at Asa up and down for a moment, Vincent nodded simply in his response. "Alright, then. Let's head out." He said, linking arms with the Norwegian and leading her out.

On the way to the waiting vehicle, Vincent glanced over to Asa before speaking to her. "One more thing, Asa. You even think about running from me and I'll smack the white out of your teeth." He warned simply.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 am

Asa blushed as Vincent took her arm and linked it with his, so her hand restec gently on his muscular forarm. It was an intimate gesture, saved for people who were lovers, a couple. It made Asa feel uncomfortable, that they were pretending an affection that wasn't even close to there. Slipping her arm out from his she clasped her hands in front of her, ending the intimate touch.

Her head shot up and went to him when he talking about runnning. Unconciously her tounge licked over her perfect white teeth. It just made her escape all the more serious. Because if she failed he would hurt her probably more then he had yet. And his blows were hard enough to break bone, Asa was sure.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Vincent felt Asa's arm slip out from his when he linked it, causing him to look away from her with a bit of a annoyed look. He honestly wanted to try to at least get past this as hard as he could, but something in him just said no. Fine. Do what you want. He thought bitterly as he walked to the car, taking long strides with each and every step until he stopped at the driver side of the Carrera GT to open the door then slid into the driver seat. He would reach over to the passenger side door and opened it for Asa to get in then glanced over to her, despite there was a look of slight anger behind those shades of his.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Asa didn't have to see his eyes to feel his ire. Not only in the way his muscles tensed but also how he held himself against her. As the silver door swung open she caught it and slid into the extreamly expensive and fast car. "I... I've never been in a car this nice. My father often drove in our Roles Royce limo but... well, I wasn't exactly a member on those outings. Looking at him she blushed. As she spoke and thought about it, all the signs that she wasn't valued by her father were there. "Do you kill anyone who your told to or do you choose your jobs? Was taking me part of it?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm

At first, Vincent didn't really pay attention to Asa's opening comment, but when the second question came up, he flinched, causing him to grind his teeth slightly in annoyance. Of all the things he had to have been asked about was his profession. Well, at this point there wasn't much else to talk about except through the actions of his work.

"I'm hired to do the job and see through it to the end," Vincent began. "And once a job s completed or failed, my contract is done. If I did it right, then receive my fee and then I'm gone until the next person comes along saying, 'Hey Vincent! We got a new job for you lined up' or whatever. If I failed, then I'm as good as dead. Very rarely do I even get a second chance, though. So, when I do my job, I do it exactly the way as it was planned out." He explained.

"As for you, your father pretty much decided to give up on you. So, I decided to pick you up." He concluded, looking at her for a moment then shifting the vehicle into first gear then pulled away from the house.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Tears gathered in Asa's eyes but she looked away. To be given up like so much garbage. Asa couldn't even think up a reason that somone would want her gone so bad. She was gentle, nice, a community volunteer, friendly, and possessing a good personality and attitude. How could she be so worthless? How was that even possible? And how could it be that the only person who even saw a tiny amount of value in her was a cold-hearted killer? One who still hadn't said what he thought her purpose or value was.

"You don't like to answer questions. And all I have are questions. How is that going to work Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:39 pm

"I ain't exactly a type of person who answers questions of that nature, Asa." Vincent answered with a shake of his head as he drove. "But anything else you wanna ask me is fine." He added, shrugging his shoulders and opened his right hand while the palm was on the steering wheel then regripped it.

"So how about you? What did you do for a living before I met you, eh?" He then asked, glancing around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Asa was of a mind that he didn't want to answer any questions, about his career or not. But she didn't push it. She didn't want to put him too on edge before she t ried to make a break for it. "Well... I was a member of the board for the Norwiegan Children's Hospital. And I was my father's secretary, you know, making appointments, making sure he goes where he heeds to. Things like that. I also bred deerhounds, a lot of the wealthy and titled want deerhounds. For deer hunting and all that." Looking out the window she watched the world pass by.

"Amazing that while doing all that my father could find me invaluable." With a snort she looekd at Vincent. "It probably has more to do with the fact that my father hated my mother for dying on him. And I look so much like her, and I don't look at all like my father. Maybe he thought I wasn't his. I don't know. Or maybe he was just a dick."

With a laugh she smoothed her skirt. "What about you? Whats your past?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 pm

"I guess you're the pillar of the community you lived in, eh?" Vincent asked, arching an eyebrow at Asa for a moment the looked to her for a second then glanced back to the road ahead of him. "No wonder you're so valued here." He added, smiling slightly.

When the question came to his past after he listened to Asa explain her story to him, the small smile he had on his face slowly vanished before drawing in a breath and blowing it out through his lips.

"Well... I wasn't exactly as privileged as you were, I know that." Vincent began. "I used to be in the military when I was living back in the States. Marine Special Forces at that. Apparently, something went bad on a job and I got blamed for it, despite I was only doing my damn job. I was court-martialed and eventually discharged." He added.

"Tcch. You can thank our old buddy Jack Murtha for that, the fucking bastard." He concluded, shaking his head and spitting out the window venomously.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Asa shrugged. "I guess I'm not as valuable as we both think I am. No one even came after me. If they had wouldn't they have found us? I mean, it was just a car, whatever." Asa looked out the window and sighed. "Things happen I guess. But hopefull the bad things will be done soon."

Looking at him she wondered if he thought that she was going to try to escape. After all he had said something about it but that might have just be precautionary. Maybe he didn't think she had the guts to try it. After the blows he had given her she had to be insane to try.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:38 pm

"Yeah, well... That's politics for you." Vincent answered with a shrug. "Eventually, all politicians come to an end of their careers. Not gonna say how, but they do." Vincent answered. "But I guess you've been at the epicenter of all that." Vincent added, glancing over to Asa for a moment. "So there's really no further discussion for that." He concluded with a shrug.

After a moment, he then fell silent, not really sure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 am

Asa looked over at him as he drove, watching his fingers werap around the leather steering wheel, moving the car more effectivly then she had ever seen anyone do. "Do you like cars?" Blushing she ran her fingers over the clutch. "I've never been any good with them, but sometimes I think their pretty. Is this one yours?" Perhaps if they could find some common ground she could leave on better terms. Perhaps he'd let her go. After all he hadn't found any use for her and he'd just be spending his money on nothing.

The more Asa thought about running away the more frightened she became. If he caught her there would be hell to pay. She didn't doubt that it would be infinatly more painful then all of his blows combined.

"Can I ask you a... personal-like question?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yeah, this is one of mine. I've had this little beauty for about... Oh... About several months now. It gets me where I need to go from point A to point B." Vincent answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

After a moment, Vincent came to a red light then slowed the Carerra to a stop. When Asa wanted to ask him a personal question of sorts, it caused him to arch an eyebrow before he glanced over to Asa. "A personal-like question?" He asked. "That's a first." He added, looking back in front of him.

After a little bit of thought, Vincent gave another shrug of his shoulders before looking over to Asa and spoke again. "Alright. What is it?" He then asked.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Asa blushed when his eyes looked right into her. Rubbing the back of her neck she felt odd, but somehow happy that he had said he would let her ask. Perhaps he wasn't sucha bad fellow, he was just, alone and not a people person. "I hope this means that you promise not to be mad at me if you don't like the question. I guess I don't expect you to answer it but if you did I would appreciate it."

Looking away for a moment the nright back at him she sighed. "You havn't firmly said what I'm doing here. Clearly I wasn't part of your origional plan so t hat leaves me with a giant question mark over my future. I honestly don't know what I'm doing here with you. It feels like anything that I could possibly offer you could be done by someone else. Unless you plan to kill me which doesn't make any sense but it is possible..."

"I guess my question is, is what is going on? Should I be scared enough to run from you? And if I did what would you do to me? Wouldn't you run away in the same situation?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm

"For your first question, I was assigned to just do the job I did a few nights ago and then clear out. They made mention of you of course, but I didn't think you'd be there. The organization I work for said that if you were found, you were to be captured and held until further notice. They didn't specify as to what it might have been that they wanted, so I was pretty much charged with watching over you until the time came." Vincent explained.

"Secondly, You have every right to be scared of me, hate me, or whatever. But running from me is what's going to earn you either one of three things, depending on how angry you make me." He added. "One, a punch to the face. Two, your legs get broken. Or three. I put a bullet through your head and leave you in an alley to rot." He added.

"Lastly... I'm not sure whether or not I'd run. Besides, these guys pull all the strings from here, to Tokyo and all the way to Washington, DC. If I did try to run, they'd send a bunch of guys after me to take my head." He concluded.

"That answer your questions?" Vincent said one last time before looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 am

Pulling away at his cavalier words of violence, Ana gave a small nod. "I guess so. I... nevermind." Turning away from him she looked out her window onto the cold streets, watching people, bildings, anything really. It was hard to try not to tremble with fear around Vincent. Eventually if his organization had asked for her he would be told to kill her or deliver her to his Master's for what would esentially be a death sentence. Tears slowly gathered in her eyes, covertly she tried to dash them away with a finger. It was a perfect situation of damed if you do, damed if you don't.

It wasn't like Ana wasn't a good person. She had done so much for her community and country and it had never been the kind of thing to upset anyone. So why would they have asked Vincent to take her anyways? She certainly wouldn't be part of the UN, she hated it. She's much rather stay in her country working on small building projects, like schools and homes. How could that have even slightly caught Vincent's employers attention?

Silent, she waited for them to reach their destination.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm

"Look... I know I've been kinda rough with you these past few days. But in essence, I'm trying my best to keep my eye on you. Besides, knowing some of our rivals, they'd want to kidnap, beat, rape or kill you without so much of an afterthought." Vincent explained. "So at least with me, someone that shows some form of discipline but not as barbaric as some." He added.

"I guess I'm sorta like my old man, in a way. A believer in speaking softly and carrying a big stick." He concluded in a quiet voice before eventually falling silent and driving once more when the light turned green.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 pm

"So... I should appreciate and like you because you use your 'big stick' less then others? Because you have yet to rape or kill me? How do I know that you won't just turn into a raging psycho and do all of that anyways? It isn't like you've show much restraint but I guess I'm seeing that from the point of view of all violence is bad. Even when it's less frequent then it could be. Why, even you yourself just threatened me. Me! A woman literally less then half your size, tiny in comparasion with absolutly no defense against you. There is nothing I can do to protect myself and if I tried maybe you'd fufill one of your threats and break my legs. Or perhaps you'd like to shove a gun in my mouth and shoot me?"

Looking at him her angry eyes stared at his profile.

Their conversation was so strange. First his words might make her not want to run, then he'd say something that made her want to bolt as fast as possible just to get away. It couldn't go on like this.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:29 pm

This time, it was Vincent's turn to remain silent. However, his hands gripped the wheel a little more tightly and his jaw stiffened into a frown, causing the temples of his head to bulge faintly and his eyes glittered in rage. She might have had a point, but there was something within him that just made him want to pull over right now and just kill her and get it over with. But no. The organization said that no harm was to come to her just yet. Disciplinary action could be taken of course, but nothing beyond that.

But there was something about this current situation that was getting him so furious that he half wanted to tie her down onto the hood of the Carrera and speed through the streets of Norway mercilessly to make her shut her head once and for all.

However, the next set of words were chosen very carefully. "Believe what you want," He said, his tone quiet. "But believe me when I say everything I've been doing up until now has been fairly moderate." Vincent concluded and said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm

"Well thank you for your discression."

Sarcasm didn't really come to Asa. She never really used it as she never felt there was a need. In any other situation, under any other circumstance, Asa would not behave in such a manner. Gentleness, softness, and kidness were her rules and she rarely deviated from them. Even when angry or upset she kept to her rules of kidness.

"It doesn't matter, forget it. You'll do whatever you want and... I'll do whats nessicary on my side as well."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:21 am

"Don't think I didn't catch that smarmy hint of sarcasm in your voice Asa." Vincent said abruptly. "Because I know it when I hear it." He added. "Now look, let's just try to reason with each other, alright? Think we can do that for once or what?" He asked as he noticed a grocery store not far from where he was driving to.

"Alright, here's someplace where I can get you and I something to eat. Following this, we're gonna head over to someplace around here that sells clothes. You know where that might be?" He then asked as he slowed down before coming to a stop beside the store then looking at Asa.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:33 am

"Of course I do. I grew up in this area."

Sliding out of the car, after having a minor difficulty with the handle, Asa looked back at Vincent for a moment before exiting. Stanind up, with a yawn and a strech she closed her car door and immediatly began looking for escape routes. There probably wasn't one out here because Vincent could easily run her down, it would have to start inside.

"I don't know what kind of reasoning you're thinking we can do. But if you want to try thats fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next