Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 pm

At that point, Vincent kept his hand on her shoulder all while still gazing at her with a gentle look in his eyes. He only shook he head at Asa's reaction before slowly pulling her into a careful embrace, wrapping his arms around her back and patting it with a touch that a father would normally use to tell his child that everything was going to be OK, no matter what the outcome of an event might have been.

"I understand, Asa." He said quietly before stepping back from the embrace as he rested both hands on her shoulder carefully. "We can do that tonight." He added with a nod. "In the meantime, we need to get moving." He concluded and gestured towards the garage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Asa followed him, quiet, nervious. She was watching for something or someone that would allude to danger. When a cat weeved it's way through some garbage bins she almost freaked out, grabbing Vincent's hand and crushing it in her grip. It took her the rest of the way to the car to calm down enough to let him go. As the body was already in the back of the car she just slid into the passenger seat. But not before noticing the blood and almost passing out. It was his blood, Vincent's on the chair.

"I hope... you plan on burning this car. Or at least getting it reapulstered...."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 pm

"Not to mention I gotta get this thing repaired. Besides, if you look on that mirror over there, you'll that it's barely hanging on when we made our escape from those whacked-out Russians." Vincent noted, pointing at the passenger side mirror on the Carrera GT. "But no, no way in hell am I burning this thing. Went way too far to get it." He added, shaking his head.

"I don't think it'll need much more than that." He figured at one point as he looked the car over from frint to back and side to side. "What do you think?" He asked, looking over to Asa.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:25 pm

She shook her head. "I don't know. I wouldn't want to keep it. I wouldn't... can't get into it without thinking of some bad memories. I wouldn't want to be reminded all the time. But maybe you don't connect bad memories with this car the way I do. But I'm the one who got you shot and I'm the one who watched you bleed."

Looking over at him she winced. "Hurry, lets get out of here so we can come back sooner." Looking out the window she watched Vincent drive away to watever location he generally dumped his bodies. Asa felt so itchy, she was back in bloodied ripped clothing and all she wanted to do was to get out of this, out of the car and into clean sheets in a big bed to sleep. But that wasn't going to happen, not now at least.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:05 am

"Asa, there are times when you need to let go of the past and move on." Vincent answered with a shake of his head. "Besides, if there's one thing I know, is that bones heal, scars fade, cars can get repaired and that everything will correct itself in the end." He added with a nod. "I'm sure as shit certain that this is true for all parties involved." He finished, looking at Asa as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am

Asa was silent, contemplating his words. He was right. How could she move on and live out whatever was left of her life if she didn't let go to what had happened to her? It was time to stop complaining about the past and think about whatever her future held. It was true her father had been killed, she had been kidnapped, beaten, chased, and shot. It was sad, it was frustrating, but it was her past. It didn't have to hold onto her now in the future. Turning she looked at Vinent and put her hand over his. "You're right Vincent, I'm sorry. I should stop letting the past frusterate me. There's nothing I can do about it now. All I can hope is that eventually everything will turn out ok. Maybe not the way I want it to, but my future is ahead of me. No matter how short or how long it is. You'll be with me though right? For as long as you can be?"

Asa braved a little smile, trying to be brave against what she faced. All she could do now was try to make her days, weeks, months, years, amazing. And in her heart she knew that the first thing she wanted to do was become closer to Vincent, in whatever capacity he would allow her. He seemed to like her so becoming closer probably wouldn't bother him.

"When we get back you need to take a shower. I'll steal one of your shirts to sleep in and then lets go to bed."

Hopefully the drive would be over soon. They could dump the body and t hen forget this ever happened.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 am

"Yeah, I'll be there with you. From here and now until however long it is I got left in this profession and in my life." Vincent answered with a nod of his head as he spoke. "Besides, I know that I'll meet my maker someday. But it ain't gonna be for a long time, I'll tell you that." He added, looking over to her and smiling slightly.

"And yeah, a shower does sound pretty good after all of this. Besides, I don't wanna stink of blood and whatever else it is this guy spilled on me." Vincent noted, seeing the look of his current appearance (which was rather... Well... Unpleasant to look at). "I think you should do the same. Besides, it's not fair that a lady of your looks should look the way you do." He joked, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Blushing, Asa looked away. It was true though, she shouldn't be in these bloody clothes. Right now she really wanted to be clean and dressed in a silky chemise. Maybe light blue, with little straps and a frilly hemline that brushed her thighs. For a moment Asa wondered what Vincent would think if he saw her dressed in that. Would he like it? Would he like her? Blushing again at her thoughts she looked back at him.

Very quickly after that they arrived at the dump site. And with a lot of grunting from her and teamwork they had dumped and covered the body. Guessing it to be around 3 am, Asa looked towards Vincent.

"Lets go home. We both need a rest, and in your case, a shower." She smiled as she spoke, even though her stiches were killing her. Asa was almost afraid to look, maybe it was bleeding again, or maybe she had popped a stich. She didn't know.

Sliding back into the car seat they made their way back home. It was a silent ride, she was tired and quiet. When they got home her tiredness was palpable.

"Do you mind if I steal one of your shirts to sleep in?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 am

Vincent offered a slightly playful smirk when he saw Asa's blush then glanced away from him. This was definitely true, but the only thing that he saw that came close to a dress was the nightgown he had found her in all of those days ago. The more that he thought about it, though, the more that he thought seeing her in a dress. You know. Just for a laugh and see what he thought about it.

With Vincent back behind the wheel of the Carerra GT, he took as many shortcuts that he could find before finally settling at an appropriate area that was just outside of the city limits. The carrying and burial of the dead man didn't prove to be much of a challenge, save for the fact that it was progressively causing his shoulder some small degree of discomfort.

Once he and Asa were through burying the body, Vincent glanced down at his watch, seeing it was about five till three in the morning (2:55am). "Yeah, both ideas sound pretty good right about now." Vincent remarked. "Besides, I'm not only exhausted, but my shoulder's driving me insane." He added, pointing at the injured one.

The drive back to Vincent's place was silent and uneventful, allowing him to gather his bearings a little as he drove. The exhaustion on his face as he stepped inside the house, however, denoted on how worn out he was.

When Asa asked if she could borrow a shirt of his, Vincent gave a nod before finally answering thusly. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead." He said, nodding as well. "I'm gonna go shower off while you get under the covers. I shouldn't be too long."
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Asa nodded, smiling up at him for a moment while watching him walk off to the bathroom to take his shower. In truth he was a fine form of a man, and beneath his shirt she could see the rhymic bunching of his muscles as he moved. It was obvious how well built Vincent was, and seeing that hunk of man all tired out and exausted like he was was especially hard on Asa. Not only had been busy saving her but he'd lost sleep and been injured because of it. She could just imagine the stress that was knotting in his shoulders.

Blushing, Asa went to the bed room and stripped, happy to be out of those ruined clothes. She could hear the shower running so she knew she wasn't in any danger of being caught, so she looked through Vincent's clothing till she came to what looked like a work shirt. The neckline was streched and there was a tear in the hem but it was good enough to sleep in.

Pulling it over her head she giggled when she found that his normal sized shirt came to just above her knees. The short sleeved shirt was comfortable in it's wear and she was pleased with how well it worked as a nightgown. Closing his drawers she went to the bed, pulling back the covered and cuddling into the thick blankets, pulling a pillow under her head. Sighing softly, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Vincent took his time once he was in the bathroom, stopping in front of the mirror for a brief moment. In truth, he looked like a predatory animal with the kind of visage he had at the moment: Musclebound and bloodied. The opposite was also true, once he was dressed to the nines. Prior to taking up the current career, he had a reputation to be (perhaps) the ultimate ladykiller. He had that aura about him that said he could have any woman he wanted and all he had to do was just look at a woman the right way and give them a charming smirk. The ending result would see any woman absolutely swooning over him.

Alas, that was what he thought a lifetime ago. So much had changed since then. He had hardly had much time to be by himself for a moment to even remotely collect his bearings. Fortunately for him, there had been a bit of a lull between jobs, allowing some time to heal from the physical and mental bumps he took along the way. Some of which were unnecessary while some couldn't be helped. Falls, burns, bruises, cuts, some broken bones, exhaustion and minor malnutrition were of the norm.

But fast forward to now. Here Vincent was, standing in front of the mirror after removing his shirt, scoping the stitchwork on his shoulder which appeared to still be in place as far as he knew. He gave a small sigh as he stepped back from the mirror then moved to the shower stall after stripping off the rest of the way and stepped inside. He first turned the hot water on first before switching on the cold and balanced the two temperature until it was considered comfortable enough to clean himself off. The slowly coagulated blood that had stained his body previously streamed off of his frame, spilling down the drain speedily. One other thing he also needed to do was to keep his stitches clean so there was no infection, and thankfully there was a bar of soap closeby. The whole process took him at best maybe 20 minutes before he came back out with a towel wrapped over his waist and walked over to the bedroom, sighing quietly.

Nothing like a good shower after a hard night's work... He thought as he came into the room and headed to the drawers, grabbing a set of underwear and throwing them over his waist. He really didn't want to bother with much else other than what he had on other than that, so it really didn't take much more time before he came to the bed, sitting down on it carefully then laid down on it slowly.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Exhausted as she was, Asa had fallen asleep as soon as her head had touched the pillow. The day had been long and this night had been even longer. So she didn’t notice when Vincent came in and donned new underwear.

He was a large man, and he weighed a lot. There wasn’t much she could do to stop it, especially because she wasn’t prepared, so when Vincent sat down it slanted the mattress just enough to send her rolling into his back. In a matter of moments, Asa found herself pressed against Vincent’s body. Her chest to his side, her legs against his. The shirt had ridden up far enough to just give a peak at her panties.

“Oh my…”

Looking up at him in astonishment, Asa blushed a deep red and tried to scramble away. The effect being that her smooth legs rubbed against his for a moment and the shirt rode up a bit more. But due to the indentation around his large body she didn’t get much of anywhere. She was still pressed up against him.

Wincing she put a hand over her stitches at the momentary pain all this movement had caused her.

“I’m sorry Vincent! I couldn’t help it… the mattress shifted and I… well, you know.”
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Vincent was unaware of this by the time it happened, but as he was lying on the bed, he swore that he felt something warm, soft and smooth touching his body. Mostly on his back and legs, from the way it felt. Looking over to her, Vincent accidentally caught a glance of that nightgown-like shirt on her riding up on her form a little further, exposing her panties a little more than he needed to see.

He only gave a small smile and laughed gently in reaction to all of these unexpected events before shaking his head and laughing again. "Nah, don't worry about it. In truth, you actually feel rather nice when you do that." Vincent answered.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Asa was stunned, and she just lay there, her body pressing against his. "What is nice?"

He couldn't mean her body against his. She knew that she barely affected him, he'd seen her in rather provoctative clothing, and even in no clothing at all in the bathroom. Her form did nothing to him, and she had already had a hard time stifaling her dissapointment. At least she had in the begining. Because for some odd reason she wanted him to like her, even though she knew he didn't.

Again reminded of that fact she quickly moved away from him to stop any awkwardness between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Vincent arched an eyebrow when she began to back off from him yet again. After a moment and being careful not to move himself too much because of the stitches, Vincent slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position and once more glanced over to Asa.

"Well, for one, I think having you all snug up against me brings me a good deal of comfort when you do that." Vincent stated his case. "For two... Uh... Well..." He added, not really sure of what to say next. "I dunno where else to go with that, but what I'm trying to say Asa, is that I didn't mind you being up against me like you were just now and a few nights ago. S'matter of fact, you might even dare say..." He paused for a moment then shrugged his shoulders then shook his head before he spoke again. "... That I liked it." He said, looking Asa squarely in the eye as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Snuggled under the blankets she looks at him. The moonlight that filtered through the shades was the only illumination, but it was enough for them to see each other vaguely. She blushed, her eyelashes dropping down to shadow her eyes for a moment before she looked up at him. "I'm glad that... that it doesn't bother you. I was afraid I... well... um, at least when I touch you while I sleep it's ok. I thought for a while it might bother you."

She didn't move closer to him exactly, but she did relax and let her limbs slide into comfortable positions. Her toes gently grazing his leg. Nerviously she pulled her foot back only to make herself relax, gently touching him once more.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:35 pm

"Like I said, Asa, it's perfectly fine. As a matter of fact, I don't mind it at all how close to are when you wanna sleep beside me." Vincent answered with a shake of his head and offered a gentle smile of sorts.

That being said, Vincent then returned to his normal place, lying on his side then once more felt her toes brushing his leg. "As a matter of fact, I think it would do us both a bit of good if you stayed beside me like you were just now. Besides, after last night, I think it would do us both a bit of good. I don't think it would do us any good if we had to clean up another bloody mess, ya know?" He said, looking over to her for a moment as he spoke.

Not long after he spoke and turned over onto his other side to face her, one of Vincent's hands reached out to Asa, gently placing it on her shoulder and rubbed it carefully as he looked her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)   100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

100,000 or the girl? (Chainedkitten & BlisteredBlood)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10