Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 Se2h6v

Alexander had all right to be "fed up" with Jack. He'd killed his mother, after all! He'd.. he'd sent him bloody things, taken him from home. Their talk only continued to confuse him. What beast? What did they mean? With only a few bites of food resting in his stomach, he watched as a rather irritated Jack at last left. For once. he'd left him on the floor! Maybe, if he was careful, he could escape? Well, then again.. Shadow was there. The preteen stared out at the red-haired male, seeming.. confused, but visibly tempted by his offer. What did he mean? Take him where? Take him home? He'd.. have to hide somewhere, just to escape Jack.

"Would you.. take me home?"

Alexander asked softly, not yet making any move to touch Shadow. Although, shortly after the question was asked, the light-haired boy gently shook his head. No, this was.. Jack's brother. He couldn't be trusted, no matter how different they seemed. Blinking up at the red head, Alexander climbed out from beneath the table, stepping around Shadow carefully, testing every step. He'd get out, himself.

"I'm leaving this place.. all by myself!"

He announced, although his pace was slow, at best.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:38 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 7Takeru
I'll just keep smiling as I watch it all end---
and y'know what. I'll embrace the end I have.
Because I'll know I was the one whom created it for myself
---and not any other man.

He had tried with the little boy, but it seemed the child was much more interested on doing it by himself. Didn't he remember that this building was about as hazardous as the immortal that stood nearby. "If you're so sure... wouldn't a 'drop' be a problem?" his bubbly attitude wasn't even shown as he eyed the child. He didn't want such precious cargo to be destroyed by one footstep. His ears twitched slightly as he forgot about his destroyed hat, even with it dented in- he still wore the mess, simply because he liked it. He didn't send for someone to fix it like Jack, he did his own fixing anyway! "Wouldn't it at least be a good idea... to have some help?" he said with a slight sigh before walking towards the boy. He didn't need to test the board, the child would need to do it. Plus Shadow just like Jack could take a fall, unlike the boy. Without another words, he scooped the boy up and jumped up towards the rafters. Making his feet collided with a nearby beam so that he could make it for a window. That was the safest way out after all!

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 Se2h6v

Sadly, the "safest way out" was through a high window. While it was undaunting to both immortals, to Alexander, even if he managed to bounce off a board as they did, by some strange miracle, going through the window would mean he'd just be splatting on the ground, rather than the inside of the warehouse. His only escape was to slowly scale the numerous weakened floors. He did his best to ignore Shadow and his broken hat, scoffing softly at the question of help. All that mattered was getting away from these monsters! Although as he was rather suddenly scooped up, Alexander was forced to gawk, gasping. With this new, strange exit, Alexander had no choice but to let out a small cry, clinging tightly to Shadow.

"Wh-where are you going?!"

He gasped, having no intention of falling to the ground. As they went through the window Alexander tucked his small head against the immortal's chest, not knowing if there was glass there are not. Both Jack, and Shadow.. they were crazy! Nuts! Doing all of these strange stunts.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 7Takeru

The little boy would learn soon enough as the immortal ran the rooftops, slowly making his way out of the city into the forest nearby. The change of scenery was daunting as the red headed immortal made his way further into the waving abyss before making it to a shrine of sorts. The closer he got, the more his smile twisted into an evil one, slowly he touched down onto the stones before the entrance to the opening of the shrine, inside ceremonial sticks could be smelled- wafting on the wind. Slowly he put the boy down on the stones and ushered him in. The moment the two where inside, one could see a man bent over in prayer. The shrine itself inside was very pretty, flowers and other things adorned it as the man prayed silently to himself before tossing a few pedals forward.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Alexander really couldn't do anything as he was carried along. All he could do was cling to Shadow, and when at last they stopped, in a foreign forest before a foreign shrine, the youth took a small step back. Nonetheless, the confused lad was soon being ushered inside, and with little other choice, Alexander moved along with Shadow, unsure of what to think. Why was he smiling in such a manner? Who was that man with the flower petals, praying? Alexander remained silent, for the moment, if only for the foreign man's sake. But soon, he could take it no more. The light hair boy turne to Shadow, glaring.

"I.. want to.. go home!.."

He hissed stubbornly, jerking back, quickly moving to run out of the shrine. He'd run his way back to his home, his.. real home, if he had to! He was just happy to be away from Jack.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

The boy wouldn't be able to go far as the man in what seemed to be a robe turned, his steel eyes turning on the boy that started to run. Didn't the boy understand he was in the presence of the immortals that could swiftly kill him? Within seconds the shadows below the boy grabbed at his ankles, ensnaring him before riding up his form. They would drag him back slowly along with putting the boy into a soft slumber. Shadow eyed the man "He's yours... but don't let my brother have him back" his lips curled darkly as he walked out. That was all as the man whom had been praying scooped up the boy's body and took his deep into the shrine.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:23 pm

The small boy could care less about respect. He was tired of constant fear, of being treated like some sort of.. meat. He wanted to go home, he wanted to live a normal life. Had he known Shadow's intent he might have questioned it. However, for the moment, as the shadows wrapped and twisted about his frame, the terrified youth let out a shrill squeal, squirming, letting out a weak cry as he was pulled to the floor, and within moments, despite all of his efforts not to, in a deep sleep. He could only take in deep breaths, curling up slightly, becoming much more docile than he had been when awake, as he was dragged, taken by the mystery man.

"Ja... k..."

Came weak, sleepy moans as he was taken by the robed stranger, deeper into the shrine. His head lulled back lightly, eyes closed. This was like no sleep he had ever experienced. Not that Alexander was awake to know that, or worry about where he was being taken.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

The man drew the child far back into the shrine, placing the boy on a small bed as she shifted around him. "..... hm..." he seemed to be thinking for a moment, his long ash hair resting on his shoulders. So what would the other think of him when he awoke- fingers stroking the little boy's hair softly. "very nice..." he spoke softly, the boy would wake in a few minutes, feeling as if he had slept a good night's sleep.

As for Jack, he had finished a meal and a run. Eyes narrowing angrily as he slowly slipped back in- then screamed. His brother had done it again! He'd stolen his little 'pet' like the last time and whisked him away to that monster! He'd have to save the other, but the problem was getting close enough to the other without getting damaged so badly.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Now, when people like Shadow and Jack mentioned "monsters", Alexander imagined a large, vicious beast. Not a man who threw rose petals and prayed within a shrine deep in the forest. The small boy remained sleeping, despite Jack's apparent dismay. Although after a few minutes, as expected, he began to squirm, shifting deep within the shrine. Eyelids fluttered, small fingertips brushing against the fabric.. A.. bed? It had been days since he'd had one of those. Coming to, Alexander rolled onto his stomach, sitting up slowly, eying the bed's headboard quietly. He felt drowsy, as one often did after a night's deep sleep. But.. he was confused, doing his best to recall what felt like events from the night before, which had, in reality, occurred only a short while ago.

Was this some sort of trick? By Jack? he was still to sleepy, too comfortable, to scream. His body was a bit battered from sleeping on afters and suffering Jack's abuse. Alexander instead collapsed on the covers, rolling onto his back.

"Jack?.."

He called softly.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Looking down at the little boy as he sported the black and gray priest robe that he wore, he slowly went to the other's side. "Not quite" he gave a soft smile to the other. This had been his newest addition to the shrine, though admittedly- anyone who ever came to it would never leave once he got his claws in them. His sweet disposition was something that lulled others sense when in fact he was actually quite a scary person. Only an immortal could understand this like Jack, but it seemed that Shadow refused to take that as the end result for the angry beast that he had handed the boy over to. Shadow just like any other brother had a beef with his sibling and the way he got his own revenge was getting his own brother to bleed. That was his way.

Slowly going to the boy's side, he extended a hand with a smile. "My name is zech" he said simply- though in truth that was his nickname. The boy need not know that now.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:25 pm

After spending a week being harassed by, and living with, and being around people like Jack and Shadow, even a false sweetness proved comforting. He eyes the male suspiciously, but gave in, relaxing. He just wanted to accept it, he didn't want to feel afraid anymore. His robe.. it resembled that of a Priest, after all. Priests didn't hurt people.. right? Not like Jack did. Feeling falsely secure, Alexander quietly took the close male's hand. And, rather suddenly, he seemed to realize what had happened. Somebody like Shadow.. had brought him to a safe place? Could that be true? A warm hand grasped Zech's, shaking it slowly before he pulled it away, again looking around.

"I.. I'm Alexander.."

He offered softly, finally bringing his eyes back to the male. He sat up slowly, once again. This time facing him.

"Wh-Where am I? Is.. Jack here? Can you t-take me home?"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:34 pm

The boy took his hand, making him hold his smile as he listened to his words. " I'm not quite sure what you mean by home..." he said softly before running a hand through his hair. There was nothing really wrong with him that the eye could spy about the man standing before him. Though one could tell that his hand was about as cold as Jacks, if not colder. "You are in a shrine to one of the gods... and this Jack you speak of isn't here... Only me and you..." he said with the same smile before pulling back a bit. His eyes resting on the boy before he slowly turned around to move to a nearby basin, he drew water from it and brought it back to the boy. Maybe he was thirty or hungry? "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" he asked softly, his tone rising no more than a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 pm

While the circumstances were strange, Alexander was overjoyed to be in an actual bed, with a person who, despite being cold, seemed a bit.. kinder. At least calmer than Jack and Shadow. He remained quiet as the stranger, or, well, Zech, stepped away, moving to the basin. Alexander's small hand dropped, and he crawled along the bed, allowing his slender legs to hang over the side, waiting, hoping, for Zech to return. How could he not understand home? None the less, when offered the water, Alexander smiled, taking several small gulps before smiling.

"Thank you, this is.. fine."

Perhaps he should elaborate?

"Home is.. where I lived. Before Jack took me away. I.. uhn, I think... Jack's.. b-brother brought me here."

He remembered, if only vaguely.

"Wh-Why?"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Listening to the young boy, he gave a soft nod. The smile on his lips holding there sincerely. "I don't know where you lived..." he said it softly as to not harm the boy any more he was. "Though I do know... that the other that brought you... was trying to save you..." he spoke it softly, trying to make the red headed immortal seem a bit more moral than his brother. Though admittedly Shadow was worse than the fetish following Jack. The immortal did things to anger the gods along with all the other immortals, only seeing it as a game. He loved to play after all?

As for Jack, it seemed he was still seething with anger, trying to find a track to lead him to the demon that his brother had brought the child to. The monster hid his scent, changing it every time to something knew so it was hard for the immortal to find him at times. It was frustrating really as he made it to the forest, but starting to run circles inside. "Where is it?" he hissed angrily. The forest itself was like an illusion, only letting those to the shrine if it felt like allowing passage.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Alexander didn't know any better. Whether or not this man was a monster, he had offered him a bed, a quiet place, and gentleness. Something that Jack really hadn't. He raised his gaze, quietly taking the new information in, believing him. If he was here to be "saved", then what would happen next? He certainly couldn't stay here forever, with this cold, strange man. After a moment, the light-haired boy attempted to stand, slipping off of the bed.

"Wh-what do I do now, then? if he.. saved me?"

Alexander questioned softly, unaware of Jack's searching.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4