Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 7Takeru
I'll just keep smiling as I watch it all end---
and y'know what. I'll embrace the end I have.
Because I'll know I was the one whom created it for myself
---and not any other man.

He could have easily cleaned the boy up with his tongue, his own fluids something he liked much better than this soup. Not that he would voice it as he watched the other walk over with the bowl, placing a hand yet again on the boy's head he eyed him. "Down stairs..." he said simply. Assuming the boy wanted it now as he scooped him up, making for the hole he had created with the stool. Swiftly dropping down it his feet met with crumpled wood under his boots before he bent his knees and jumped up. Going one flight higher against the unstable planks that he slammed again, swiftly kicking up the moment they fell below him. It took him only a few minutes through the crazed caving building to make it to a bathroom- placing the boy down on what felt like stronger floorboards.

Tapping his feet against the floor several times he slowly checked out the full room, it all checked out in his book, even though there was one weak area which he failed to notice. Placing the boy down, he ruffled his hair. He wasn't even sure of the piping worked anymore, it probably did- how great he had no idea. "There" he said simply, backing to a nearby corner where he proceed to carve a hole in the wall to peek through to the next room. He didn't venture down as much as he should have, not seeing the point in it really.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 Se2h6v

Well, a bath then would certainly be on the more comfortable side. The sooner he got that still sticky, thick mess out of his bottom, the better. It didn't help that he was sore. Alexander didn't recoil, as he usually did, when touched. Instead, he seemed much more surprised when lifted. Small fingers grasped Jack tightly, much like he had when they'd dropped from the rafters. He buried his face against the others chest, not wanting to hear, or see, the crumpling wood and floorboards passing them by. Soft whimpers escaped him as Jack jumped up, the floor crumpling beneath him as he did. Soon enough, they were at last at a bathroom. Alexander's legs felt like jelly, and he at last allowed the blanket to fall from his shoulders, ignoring his messy thighs and legs as he set the bear down neatly upon the soft blanket.

Alexander paused, watching the immortal make his hole, before at last moving. He stepped towards the tub, playing with the knobs. It took a bit of work, but water soon began to flow, beginning pale brown, but slowly turning clear. Its temperature wasn't the greatest, and at best, was lukewarm. But, he didn't care. Alexander used an old plug to stop the drain, turning off the water once the tub was a bit over half full. Small digits peeled off his shirt, and even socks, and now nude, he climbed in, shivering as the water enclosed around his body.

He didn't think there was any soap.. But Alexander wasted no time in dunking his head, soaking himself completely.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 7Takeru

He was in no way, interesting in the youth bathing. That had been the reason to why he had craved a hole for no reason in the wall and peeked through it. Maybe there was something much more interesting on the other side? Turning around as he heard water, he saw the small boy's naked form and grinned darkly. Next time he had the boy he'd want it that way, liking the fact that he could see and feel the boy. Though the child would protest against it, he knew it well as he watched the boy get in and dunk his head. He chuckled to himself before moving towards the door. There where still a few towels from long ago hanging around the bathroom- so there was no reason for him to leave for that. Instead he just wanted to see what was on this floor exactly, form resting against the entrance to the bathroom as he looked out.

Light poured in dully, showing that it wasn't night and it was probably getting ever closer to noon. Shadows and cobwebs could be seen everywhere he looked. He finished looking after but a moment yet kept his form where it was, comfy against the wooden outline of the door frame. He could have easily talked to the child, but choose not to. Already showing his impatience from waiting at the door.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 am

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 Se2h6v

Keeping somebody like Jack waiting was an obvious no brainer. Unaware of his less than pure thoughts, the slim youth enjoyed his bath, rubbing the water over his sore body, carefully cleaning cuts. As it came to his cum-filled rear, it was a more sensitive matter. The water helped his soreness considerably, although even as he fished small fingers inside of himself to help those thick globs, still almost as heated as they had been when they went in, out, there was an obvious twinge of pain. All in all, most of his time was spent on his rear, and it was some time before he was pleased with how clean his young bottom was. If they had sex again, he could only hope that Jack didn't opt to spray it inside again. It took some time to clean! With Jack gone, he enjoyed gentle splashing, before finally unclogging it climbing out and wrapping his body in a towel. The building was quite cold, after all, and no good on a wet body.

Once he had spent some time drying his hair, body, and all parts in between, the towel was exchanged for his night gown, before the blanket was once more wrapped around him, keeping him, and his teddy, warm and insulated. With the stuffed animal hugged tightly to his chest, Alexander stepped out, looking curious to the somewhat.. well, bored-looking Jack.

"I.. I finished.."

He informed softly, his hair still a bit wet, and certainly messy.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Indeed he was easily impatient and bored, not that it seemed to dawn upon him that others actually had more patience than him. At least he could wait though. He could have simply just dunked the child in and out a few times saying he was clean, but he was nicer to him than that. Turning to see the other he scooped him up, bringing the boy closer to his chest than before. "Enough?" he said simply before kissing the boy's cheek. He adored the child, it was seen, but he wouldn't admit it as he started for the hole he originally jumped from. Going straight up it until he shot his head straight into a rafter. Gritting his teeth from the impact as he rebounded to the floor of the kitchen. Dropping the boy swiftly to grab his head with both hands. A bit of blood was pouring down from the area of impact and one could tell that this one hurt. He hadn't fallen, he had jumped.

The rafter above faired worse than him, having been cracked through the middle from the other's head, blood on its wooden edges. Well he hadn't quite calculated that one, simply wanting to get back up here; his rash actions having gotten him hurt. After a moment he took a seat on the stool he had given the boy before, crossing one leg over the other to get himself comfortable as he placed his hat by the edge; grumbling as he went. The hat had been smashed through it, but he'd fix it later after his head.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Alexander didn't seem to notice it much. While Jack was considerably kinder than he was the first day he'd brought him, Alexander was still being forced to stay. Not only that, what Jack had done, in many aspects, still classified as rape. But the youth was calm, for the moment. Eager to get more sleep now that he was cleaned and fed. Expecting Jack to do his usual jumping routine, the light-haired youth held close to Jack, closing his eyes as the immortal jumped, moving towards the rafters quickly. It was much to his surprise, however, when they came to a sudden stop. They were already falling by the time he'd looked up to see that Jack had hit a rafter.. with his head.

Once on the ground, and dropped, he sat down, unsure of how secure the floor was. None the less, he remained quiet, watching as Jack nursed his head, the immortal's hat in general ruins. He couldn't say it wasn't well deserved - Jack was a murderer, after all. Although such thoughts were not voiced, as he instead moved to the stove, standing quietly as Jack continued to nurse himself, well, better. He couldn't help but look up, gawking at the rafter. Could that have killed Jack? What would have happened to him fi it had, and they fell? With a dead Jack, he would have gone splat.

"Why don't you live somewhere else?.."

Somewhere safer.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:44 pm

With the other's idea, he snapped towards the boy- literally letting his fanged teeth appear against his lips and gnash irritably. "QUIET" he snarled, in no mood from the hit to hear the boy talk to him about changing places. He liked the place, yes even after the impact from the rafters. He had simply miscalculated, that was all that had happened, but the fact that he was bleeding a bit from his head and that his hat was in shambles didn't lighten his mood at all. After some time he drew his hand from his head and started on his hat, stopping before pulling his fingers to his lips- he drew out a long and loud whistle. Within seconds a small black blob was sitting beside him, it shook forming into a small version of a bat. Squeaking once he handed the creature his hat which the small unnamed beast slowly started to fix it. To say he didn't have any minions would be a lie, they just weren't as powerful as he.

He was still fuming and probably would be for some time, eyes watching the other as it started to fix it. Sewing it and such with its small body moving quickly. All his familiars understood he wasn't a man to let wait. Never would they go against this, especially when the man was irritated by something or someone.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Despite the fact he shouldn't have been, Alexander was rather surprised by Jack's sudden outburst of anger. He stared, hazel eyes wide. For a moment, he didn't react, watching Jack nurse his injured head, before summoning a creature to fix his hat. Now, Alexander himself was a little less than pleased. Why was he yelled at? He hadn't done anything wrong! Jack was the wrong one! After a few moments of the creature repairing the hat, it seemed as if the small, light-haired boy had reached his boiling point, in a way. Which, with a person such as the immortal, wasn't a very difficult thing to do. Alexander continued to glare.

"I.. I really hate you!"

He retorted, even if a bit late, moving from the kitchen, stomping his way out into the main area, beneath where they slept. However, it seemed as if Alexander was ignoring the lesson he'd only been taught a short while ago - that the floor boards were incredibly weak. Dragging his blanket behind him as he stormed out, ignoring the complaint his less than comfortable toosh gave, it was only a few moments before a rather.. distinctive noise was heard. This wasn't like the weak rafter, which made its weakness known, and lasted for some time. The floor board's were weak, and a loud squeal, and finally a crack rang through the warehouse, as the weak floor broke and gave way beneath Alexander's feet.

He uttered a cry, surely too far from Jack for the other, even if he was in a good mood, to assist him. Alexander could only grasp at his blanket, and the torn, broken, splintered edges of the hole he'd made to keep from falling. He had no idea if it would actually keep him from falling to a certain doom, though.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:19 pm

He had been catch up in himself, to the point that the child's anger simply fueled his own. Clouding his judgment to a rather horrible degree as he stood. Watching as the boy stomped off, had he already forgotten what he said about the floor boards. It was enviable, that the floor would cave straight under the boy just like that. Jack wrapped up with his hat as the creature continued. Eyes shifting to the door after he child had indeed screamed in fear of becoming a nice painting on the floor. He understood that moment what had happened and was swiftly out of the room, fingers gripping the boy's body by his arm, pulling him against his chest. He was still mad, but that wouldn't get in the way of actually saving the boy from peril unknown. Besides having jelly for a child wasn't something he wanted anyway.

Placing the boy back down on a suitable rafter now, he started down the rafter. His hat being lifted up by the little bat like creature, who swiftly placed it on his head before squeaking and going to the roof. Clinging to it much like any other bat before going to sleep. Picking it off his head he examined it. "Good" he said simply. He'd heal fully in due time, despite his anger that was still existent at the moment. Hoping from one rafter to another he took a seat. The boy's blanket and bear where on the wooden floor at this point, not with Alexander. He had mind to punish him, but it seemed the floor had done it first for him- only due to his outbursts that angered him. Muttering after one point he let his legs hang over the sides; hand running over the fabric that clothed him. "Watch your step.. next time" he spat out flatly before swinging off the rafters and landing on the floor boards below. These where strong ones it seemed, ones he knew about- that was why they where under his and the other's area.

Moving on he grabbed at the child's blanket and teddy ber. He'd get it back at one point, when was the question.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Even if he was mad at Jack himself, for all the wrongs he had done.. he certainly was happy that he hadn't become boy-jelly on the floor. He whimpered, squirming in his grasp. The blanket and teddy had been dropped, and he was soon on the rafters, a few cuts on his ankles and fingers from the splintered wood he'd attempted to cling to. Walking around these rafters, and especially the building itself, probably wasn't a very good idea when you were in only socks - which were now a bit ripped. Once Jack was gone, he coward, hugging the pillow close to his chest, glaring at the male from afar before he dropped down onto the ground. He watched him retrieve his things, but didn't anticipate getting them back anytime soon.

Without the blanket, the rafters were incredibly cold, and he was soon shivering. Despite his near death experience, the youth moved. Alexander slid along the rafters, moving from the small conjunction of three, to set his butt on one, his legs dangling over the side as he slowly began to slide his bottom across. He was heading to the corner of the room, where he could perhaps find a ladder, or some sort of fire escape, if he climbed through a broken point in the roof.

It seemed Jack was busy, after all.

Last edited by Thanatos on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

He had a heart, but would it show as he let the boy dangle above without a blanket for warmth? Tossing the other's objects he had obtained to a nearby mess of blankets and pillows he was seen slowly plopping down within them. Form squirming against them as he started to feel out his way why laying on them. As if testing if they where really a useful thing to have, after a moment he settled down fully in them, form being pressed against the soft contours of the fabric and fluff around him. What seemed to be a weak and sincere smile on his lips. Maybe this was the most sincere he'd been in years as he rested on something so soft, eyes closing as he breathed out a rather large yawn.

Always on the rafters, he never knew what comfort was after becoming immortal, now he was embracing it again as he rested there for a moment. Taking it in before grasping what he had taken from the boy under him, slowly standing up as if hesitantly- he wanted to stay resting in that comfort zone. Getting to a much more stable area he jumped up, feet going against the rafter once more as he tossed the items he held of the other atop him as if mercifully before falling straight back down. Body twisting in the air as he came to the ground with yet another thud, tipping his hat as if it where a game he went back to the covers and plopped down. Letting out yet another yawn, it seemed comfort was associated with slumber in his case.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Alexander had been moving, peering down at the relaxing Jack, from time to time. He felt.. angry. here he was, resting with all those blankets, even his bear! While he was up in the rafters with nothing but the clothes on his back! He shivered visibly, biting at his lower lip as he continued to crawl. His fingers hurt from the cuts, but they were ignored. The light-haired boy might have kept moving, if not for the sudden presence of a blanket upon his body, and the teddy bear hitting, and rolling off his back. Alexander had just managed to snag the soft toy before it fell from the rafters, raising his gaze just in time to watch Jack jump back down.

Now, filled with curiosity, Alexander began to move back. He carefully slid back to the three-rafter intersection, peering over with his blanket still draped over his shoulders. It occurred to the youth as unfair - that Jack got to sleep on the floor with all those blankets, while he was forced to remain in the rafters, high up above where so many risks lie. Not that the floor was much safer. Frowning, he lay down, allowing a small foot and leg, from the knee down, to dangle over the rafter. Perhaps eh could.. sleep now?

Exhausted from his many traumatic experiences, and general lack of sleep, Alexander's eyes began to flutter, and he began to drift off to sleep, teddy bear hugged close to his chest.

"I.. I hate.. y.."

He murmured sleepily.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:09 pm

It didn't matter to him that the child was against him taking all that comfort for himself, but then again- would the child chance a weak floor just like Jack? He'd survive a floor while the boy would become paste. Hissing a bit in his slumber, he was seen awake within six hours, form writhing against the blankets as his emerald eyes shot open. In a rather peculiar mood he rose, fingers twisting against his pockets just like his smile on his face. It was nearly night at this point; any one observant would see it through the window as he dashed out. Leaving nothing but an indent in the covers from his presence.

Outside and within what seemed to be a specialty store he snatched what he wanted from the display without even making a sound, the intricate clothing he had gathered was something a girl would wear, but it didn't seem that would stop him as he held the frilly and lacy clothing that he gather. Making it from one store to another as he pulled out exactly what he wanted before appearing back in the building. Dropping the delicate clothing to the ground with what seemed shoes and other accessories. Saying that Jack had no style would be a discredit to him, after all he wore such a nice outfit all the time.

The same exact outfit he had become immortal in, maybe it had been a sick idea to go in a top hat with a suit, but he rather enjoyed it. Always formal, just like his personalty at times, flagging down his little partner the bat took a seat on his shoulder. His fingers massaging the little minion's head as he grinned in thought. The child would have somewhat of a rude awakening when he drew him down- this time letting his rest for more than the usually alloted time frame. Not that it wouldn't be noisy below.

He'd let the boy sleep, but that wouldn't keep him from humming in his own manner. The same "tum tum" that left his lips showing that he was indeed thinking aloud. Not that any other words would come from his lips, not until morning would he get the boy. That would be at least 6 more hours until daybreak, until then Jack would do other things that kept with his interest.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Alexander was a stubborn sort of boy. He merely saw it as unfair, no matter how dangerous the floor was. It also seemed that the small youth was at last getting a well-deserved rest. After spending days terrified with minimal sleep, getting to slumber for hours on end was quite pleasant. He eventually pulled his leg back up from its dangling position, curling amongst the blankets he did have, continuing to sleep soundly as Jack made an almost sudden leave, gathering peculiar clothing. It wasn't that it was ugly, no.. it was just, that there wasn't a girl anywhere near Jack. And unless the immortal intended to wear the feminine articles himself, it seemed as if Alexander would indeed have a.. rude awakening.

He began to awaken early morning, hazel eyes fluttering open as a yawn escaped him. His cheek was drenched in his own drool, hair a mess and eyes half-lidded. He wiped his cheek with the blanket, pressing an innocent kiss to his toy bear before sitting up. His predicament hit him like a train, and he could only sigh, finding himself still in the rafters. At least the edge and a good bit of soreness had been taken off from his rear. Now all there was to do was hope that Jack was in a good mood.

And, speaking of Jack..

"Jack?.."

He called sleepily, crawling around the rafters, peaking over to see if the male was still fast asleep.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

To say the least, if the boy hated one Jack. What would he ever do when he met his brother? The ghastly thought hadn't even crossed the murder's mind as he reigned in his own domain, having struck a female down only an hour ago. He was rather happy with being full, but it seemed he was on some sort of detour. The boy needed to eat and with the slightly grimy broth he still had on the stove that would hardly pass as any sort of meal now. The water having nearly boiled out. Making for another raid in yet another individual's house, he was to wrapped up in getting something for the boy that he barely realized the other shadow that sunk into London.

A slight giggled and twist as the man made his way around in what seemed a flash and purple light. Eccentric wouldn't even cover the man's personality as he busted into the broken down building, much like an eruption from a volcano and swiftly scaled the full building in no time. Another laugh of the distorted sort shook the rafters around him as he balanced almost like a child nearby the boy, the outfit he wore was much like his brother's. Though admittedly the hat and his color scheme where very much off. His suit was a night's blue, but it held a bizzare metallic sheen to it, making him seem even more cold than the short haired red head seemed. Eyes a bewitching blue, much like his brother's green. The two had become immortal, but at quite different times- his younger brother whom Jack always referred to as 'shadow' for one reason or another had done it years before him.

Making it difficult for the green eyed individual to grasp immortality, but he had. Now the two where somewhat sour yet somewhat playful with each other. It was seen in the almost childish demeanor of his younger brother, read curly locks bouncing at the sides of his head, only holding a small curl due to its length. His hat was decorated with a wide variety of designs and wasn't simply as a black top hate like his brother, it sported a pin on its side of a 'dead' smiley face along with a zig-zag and checkered patter over its body. This along with what seemed a scarf hung to the mysterious hat he wore, maybe it held something inside? No one really knew as he crept up the child, giggling. "Another one?" he mused before poking the child's leg. He was a curious sort.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:10 pm

The humming immortal was gone, it seemed. And neither Jack, or his little toy, Alexander, seemed aware of the unknown shadow approaching. One might figure a slightly more.. eccentric figure to come off as a little more assuring than Jack. After all, didn't clowns work in much the same way? Alexander hadn't noticed him, of course, too busy peaking around at the floor, sighing at the large hole he had made hours ago. Already it looked like it had been there for ages.. Only when the light-haired youth had turned, had he seen Jack's brother. Surprised, he gave a jump, just nearly managing to keep from tumbling off the rafter by grasping the wood tight. Hazel eyes were like big disks, as he stared at the male.

He reminded him of the Mad Hatter. Even his hat seemed to fit the bill. Sitting on a soft toosh, the blanket pooled around his elbows, laying beneath him and leaving thighs and legs exposed, Alexander could only swallow, pulling back. How had he gotten up here? Was he another monster? Like.. like Jack? What did he mean "another one"?

"Leave me alone!.. Wh-what do you mean another one?"

He kicked at the red-head's hand before turning to crawl away.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Well well, what a nice child. He shook his head awkwardly as the other attempt to kick his hand, withdrawing himself to stare at the boy. Eyes shining despite that. "Fiesty aren't you.." he muttered, mood shifting- indeed he was Jack's brother. Who else had mood shifts like him but a relative? Watching the boy recoil he dusted off his hand as if the other was something vile he had tried to touch. He then snapped straight out of it, putting on a pleasant smile. "So---- what's your name?" he giggled, he seemed harmless enough despite the fact that he was an immortal who was able to dwarf Jack in certain ways. It was enviable when it came to two brothers though. Tipping his hat playfully after a moment he smiled gave the boy a full out stare.

Jack had gathered a large amount of cheese and breads it seemed- somewhat of a thing, aside from some vegetables as he made it back to the place. Going straight into the kitchen, his ears seemed to pick up on his brother instantly and without a second's time he was on the other. The two falling to the ground with a shattering boom, the floor giving way in seconds. The pair fell several feet down, a bizzare thing when that part of the floor had been strong, but it didn't seem to phase them as Jack pounded his brother once just for the hell of it. The two scuffled before they landed, both on their feet. Eyes glaring. "Just as always..." shadow spoke to the other. It was... there greeting?

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 pm

Alexander had learned to be wary. After all, ever since the appearances of men in strange top-hats, his life had been horrible. The light-haired boy had every reason to be nervous around this fellow, who was strange in every manner, and had appeared out of nowhere. Just as Jack often seemed to do.. He kept his distance from the red head, slowly bringing his knees together. Before the youngster could answer the nameless male, however, Jack had appeared, and was upon his own brother. There was no option of jumping down in pursuit of their struggling bodies, or answers. In the end, Alexander could only lean over the rafters helplessly, watching them fall.

When at last they landed, giving their strange greeting, Alexander swallowed, blinking several times. They looked so similar.. They must have been related! Monsters, and now.. he had two of them! With a whimper, Alexander lowered his head, pulling the blanket over his head as he peaked down.

"Jack?!.."

He called. He wanted to tell him to make the red head go away. But Jack would never listen to him!

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 am

It goes to show that the two where very much into fighting, though admittedly they would virtually never need to do it. The two where fast on their own accord and most humans barely picked up on them until after they where killed. So any challenges where only with each other. Jack cracked his next momentarily, readjusting his hat quickly afterwards. "Another one?" his brother spoke with a cheeky grin, he already knew his brother's odd fetishes. Blood and such, he indeed had them as well- but not in the same manner that his much darker brother held. Grinning from ear to ear he was swiftly back nearby the rafters with a simple push off, making a funny face at the boy; simply being apart of his nature. Jack simply returned to the floor and eyed him.

To say that Jack had no humorous side was hard, it was just more difficult for him to show it half the time. Considering his brother had a much more playful attitude unlike him. Some would even consider his brother a child, until they learned the boy's age and such. Ah how lovely. Glancing up at Alexander he spoke "What?" he questioned. Their personality differences showing very clearly as his brother scampered to the covers on the floor and hung one over his head as if hiding. Well... they where related, not much more, right?

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Alexander could only watch quietly during their confrontation. Were it a fight, it hadn't lasted very long. With no other choice but to watch, he continued to. At least until Jack's brother jumped back towards the rafters. The face he'd made got nothing more but furrowed brows out of the preteen. No giggles, no smiles.. Why would he do that when he was being held against his will in a decrepit building's rafters? He was getting hungry again, and the idea of being nude, save for a shirt, around Jack and his brother seemed to be be becoming less and less appropriate. He wanted to ask for foods, clothes.. perhaps to go home, but when Jack's attention was at last upon him once more, Alexander fell quiet.

".. Nevermind.."

He spoke softly, falling into his makeshift bed, peering over the rafters to quietly continue watching their confrontation. Or, well, at least to see if the strange, nameless brother would move out to attempt a fight once again.

((Short. D: ))

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm

It seemed that the two brothers would only live with each other for a short time then leave. Jack glared up at the boy as he spoke as much as he fought with his brother the two seemed rather neutral with each other, as how they truly felt it was hard to tell as the younger of the two- bounced up again before giggling. He was indeed rather mischievous. With some time passing the two went to do their own things, the younger nicknamed Shadow had gone a few levels below to simply check out the stability of the place while his brother Jack had gone after putting the groceries away before jumping to capture the boy. Bringing the little rascal down in his arms before he stole him to the kitchen.

"What do you wish to partake of...?" he said simply wanting to know if the boy had anything in specific he wanted. If he hadn't taken it he would simply go fetch it or make his brother do it- considering all he seemed to be doing now was playing around. The other was literally a fire cracker, one never knew when he would shoot off and the moment he did. It was about as hard to not notice as an explosion.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:11 pm

In all honesty, Alexander didn't know who to feel more frightened around. The youth continued to watch their small fight unfold, before at last "Shadow" had gone off to explore. He squeaked as Jack took hold of him, clinging tightly to the shadow-wielding Immortal as he took him to the kitchen. Adjusting his clothes slowly, he still remained blissfully unaware of Jack's new.. outfits. None the less, the idea of eating was a pleasant one, and despite the stranger running around and doing who knows what downstairs, Alexander just seemed happy to be down from the rafters. That didn't stop his shoulders from rolling as he shrugged, however.

"Uhm, anything is.. fine."

Alexander's eyes wandered. he stepped more carefully, this time. And he was certainly going to remain close to Jack, whether forced to, or not. Although now, something was nagging him.. and he tugged gently at Jack's sleeve.

"What did he mean.. a.. another one?"

Obviously, the preteen couldn't take his mind off of his captor's brother, and his words. What had he emant? had Jack stolen other boys?

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 am

With the youth saying that frankly he didn't care what he ate, Jack decided to place him down on a nearby stool. The one he hadn't tossed earlier to express the state of this building. With that he went to the fridge that seemed operational to some degree and pulled out a few cheese and bread with some vegetables. Bringing them over to the other, placing them on the small table before him that had lasted so far. "That's just some of what I've brought..." he said to the little youth as he heard the child's question towards his brother's words. Did he really need to know what his brother was referring to? It was simply his own fetishes that he had, yet the little boy before him had without a doubt lasted longer than any other individual he had ever taken in like this.

Eying the boy as if this were a hard truth, he swiftly ran a hand down the boy's neck, nails tickling the boy's neck dangerously as he positioned himself beside the child. He'd watch him eat for the time being. "You shouldn't worry about what my brother says..." he said snuffing out the question with his own words. He wasn't going to tell such an innocent and delicious boy what was in store for him, after all- why would he spoil the full that way? With that he simply stood behind the boy, letting his nails periodically ride over the child's skin as if testing it.

As for his brother, Shadow had had his fill of the place below and made his own grand entrance through the same area Jack had once harmed his head and hat. It seemed it ran in the family--- that such mistake would happen with both members as Shadow did the exact same as Jack, save for having a child in his arms. He came down nearby the others, grumbling much like Jack had, but it seemed he'd just go after fixing his head- rather than his peculiar hat as he massaged his temple. Eying the two on occasion, his bubbly attitude was far from gone as he tried to mend himself with his fingers.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Alexander remained seated, eying the foodstuff quietly Had he meat, Alexander might have been able to make a sandwich. But in the end, he ended up taking the cheese, grasping it gently and nibbling at the strong flavored chunk. He set it down, from time to time, eating a juicy tomato slowly. As expected, Jack's answer was less than satisfactory. He.. deserved to know, didn't he? If not, Alexander's little mind could only assume the worst. Had he kidnapped others before? Had Jack.. played with them? Killed them? It certainly served as a stark reminder. He was living with a mass murderer - a horrible, literally demonic man who had molested him. He was being used, and Alexander could only shiver at the thought that, once Jack got bored with him, he'd be.. killed.

Alexander stopped eating. His hazel eyes were rather serious as his eyebrows furrowed. Raising a hand, he swiftly slapped Jack's hand away from his skin standing and stepping back. What was he supposed to do? He didn't.. well, he didn't want to die! How long would it take for Jack to grow tired of him? To kick him off the rafters in the night, or kill him with those.. those terrible fingers, those knives.. what he'd used on his mother.

"I.. deserve to know!.."

He yelped, jumping mere seconds after as the sound of skull meeting rafter rang through the building. With a flushed face and less than relaxed posture, he eyes Shadow as he amde his approach, attempting to rub the pain out of his head. As quickly as he could, Alexander hurried away from Jack, sliding beneath a decrepit table and glaring out at both of them. His lower lip trembled.

"I hate you! hate you.. you both! You're monsters!"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:07 pm

What a pushy little boy! Something about this made him want the child to be taken from him, by anyone really. Yet he wouldn't want that as he watched the child scamper under to hide from the two. Shadow glanced over as he seemed to get over his pain rather quickly, slowly he stopped by the other's side. "Maybe you should give him up... to.. y'know...." he said, pushing his brother in the side as if to make him do it. Jack glared at the red head before snapping his teeth like a beast. "Never to that beast!" he spoke angrily. He had the might to knock his brother off and kill him, but that was impossible at least for him. Glaring at the two, it seemed he was equally fed up- just like the boy. "I'll be back later..." he said without saying much as he dashed out. He'd clear his head a bit and get a 'bite' to eat.

With the absence of his brother, Shadow edged towards the boy. "Tsk tsk... looks like you've gotten on his bad side.... just like he gets on yours!" he said with a slight purr. His eyes glinted with some form of malice in them as he edged towards the other before holding a hand out. "I can take you from here if you wish... away from my brother..." he spoke friendly to the boy, even after he had called the two monsters. It didn't matter to him, he knew what he was, but it seemed his brother fought with that notion. Not wanting to ever be considered that in his life. The two had different temperaments, that was easily seen as the red head blew off his head quicker than the other.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next