Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] Empty
PostSubject: [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]   [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:16 am

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] 25g6kwk

What had the modern world come to? Beings such as "hybrids", those with animal features, existed. But, so did slavery. Even if the right to o it was nearly exclusively for the rich. Buying the rights to another human's life was, after all.. fairly pricy. While some had to be concerned with whether or not they might be a slave, those born into wealth carried no such concern. Well, unless they went bankrupt, or fell into debt. But children such as Jericho needn't worry about that. A youth who had within the weeks just turned thirteen, Jericho was an attractive young lad. And not only that, but born into quite a bit of wealth. His father was a business tycoon, dealing with matters that were borderline illegal. His mother was a Russian model, who ha moved to America. Her English was poor, in truth. But her looks got her a wealthy man. Even after having a son, she still looked great. These days, if a rich man wanted to knock up some sixteen or seventeen year old Russian girl, it wasn't a big deal. Yes, one could say they were happy. A busy, succesful father, a trophy wife, and an attractive young son.

Of course, Jericho had his own problems. Health problems, that is. A sensitive immune system often left the dark-haired boy with bloody noses and headaches after time outside. In the end, he nearly became exclusively an "indoors" child, not knowing many children, and having even fewer friends. He grew depressed, lonely.. and not only that, remained naive. He was book smart, in many ways. But otherwise, some could call him slow, a little difficult to see some of the things that happened on the outside world.

But, Jericho was turning thirteen! And his father decided on a special gift. Something to keep the often bored and listless youth busy. A slave, to "train" all on his own. His father sought out a difficult, troublesome one. Despite his son showing little interest, or positive feelings towards the idea of slavery. None the less, the purchase went through, and a week later, with his father gone, Jericho could only wait quietly for the delivery he didn't want to arrive. A large bottle was set on the coffee table within their expansive, well-decorated den. He had been drinking juice, but the bottle itself seemed more fitted for alcohol. Jericho wore a pair of shorts that did little to leave his thighs to the imagination. He wore a simple white wife-beater beneath a yellow, fur-trimmed coat, zipped up all the way, a green scarf poking out, wrapped around his neck and left to spill out over his chest. Green eyes were half-lidded as he watched some type of cartoon, arms limply at his sides, legs left open, his feet bare.

No, Jericho certainly didn't want a slave. And the quiet youth found himself tugging his hood up, hoping the delivery would simply not arrive.

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] 2wecfvn
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Spell
Shrimp
Sadistic Spell

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]   [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 pm

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] Ikutothing-1

Hypnotic violet depths gazed dully from the oblivion of the embracing shadows. The silhouette engulfed in the darkness slowly crept from their resting position. Strolling into the light the face of an aloof feline came into view with a harden glare reflecting into his lavender pools. An unusual smirk crossed the pale lips of the young cat as the gears in his mind turned rapidly as a cunning idea formed quickly. "What are you smirking at slave?" demanded the tone of an angry guard whose eyes were focused upon the dark feline. Tilting his head the young cat replied with a mocking voice while his intense eyes roamed through the depths of the old guard. "I am merely thinking Sir." sarcasm draped over every word that seeped off the feline's tongue like gentle silk. A glare reflected from the guard's eyes as he replied with a low grunt before walking off in the distance towards some new slaves. "Alzeid you should really stop teasing the guards." explained the worried tone of a young boy resting in the steel cage next to the devious feline.

"What I do is none of your concern boy." stated Alzeid with a malicious tone as his slender fingers ran through his long navy tresses that flowed freely to the tips of his shoulders. The weak slave nearby flinched at the harsh voice that Alzeid spoke in but pushing away the fearful shivers from his back. The young boy quickly replied but his words stumbled over each other "B-But Alzeid aren't you worried-" before the poor slave could finish the sharp deadly tone of Alzeid interrupted "My busy doesn't concern you." the last of the sentence was said with a small growl as the dark feline held his usual emotionless face. The mouth of the young slave shut quickly no wanting to further anger the dangerous cat. A long slender tail behind Alzeid swayed to and fro with annoyance as the tall lean form of Alzeid leaned against the icy steel bars of his damp cage. Alzeid was annoyed by the presence of the newer slaves that were around him. The held fear in their eyes and whimpered at every small sound. These pathetic young slaves were making the sadistic cat very angry for he had no silence.

Alzeid's violet orbs darted in the direction in which foot steps could be heard coming close. The feline's dark cat ears flickered slightly at the faint sound of shoes thumping into the hard ground "So they finally come to pick me up..." murmured Alzeid as the young cat gazed at the direction the sounds of foot steps were coming from as the chilling breezes swirled in the slave market. He had been bought just few days ago for a rich business man's son. The man's son was turning thirteen and Alzeid was going to be a gift for the boy's birthday. A tall man dressed in the attire of a butler came towards Alzeid confined cage. The man signaled for a guard to undo the lock letting the feline stroll out of the cage with his slender tail flowing behind him. "Come we are taking you to your new master." exclaimed the butler as he motioned for Alzeid to follow him in the direction of the car.

Making no reply Alzeid followed the man with complete silence in the air as they neared the ebony car. Stepping into the car Alzeid merely let his haunting eyes gaze at the scenery outside the car while the butler made his way to the front seat and drove the expensive car from the hell hole known as the slave market. After what seems like a good thirty minutes the car came to a slow pace as the view of a large mansion was seen. The car soon came to a stop and Alzeid opened the door of the car and walked towards the large wooden doors of the mansion with the butler at his side. Pushing opening the doors Alzeid strolled into the house where his new master awaited his arrival. "Master Jericho your gift has arrived." exclaimed the butler as his voice echoed through out the empty halls of the large home.

Silence lurked in the air as the butler left to find the young boy while Alzeid walked over to a nearby wall and leaned against it. His violet eyes roamed around the room glancing at everything as he waited to meet his new master.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]   [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 pm

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] 25g6kwk

By the time his Butler had arrived with the slave, the young teen had drifted off, head slumped down, chin rested against his chest. Of course, until he was suddenly stirred by the far off call of said Butler. His green eyes fluttered lazily, and as the older male stepped in, he'd found young Jericho sitting up slowly, wiping a bit of drool from his chin, obviously drowsy. It was night time, after all. And he wasn't in any sort of excited mood over a slave. In his opinion, there was simply no reason to be. But reluctantly, he stood, not bothering to pool on shoes or even push down his hood as he followed, coming into the main hall where the rebellious Neko waited.

A moment of silence passed, and with great disinterest, the youth, who was much shorter than the Neko himself, continued to look to the male with no particular interest. Eventually, he turned, giving a small stretch and yawn. Honestly, all he wanted to do was go to bed. Dealing with a full grown slave wasn't something that seemed appealing. Rubbing the sleepiness from one eye, Jericho soon turned to his butler.

"I'll.. give you my allowance if you take care of him and tell my dad I did."

So there would be no complaints over how ungrateful he was. Of course, the Butler, no matter how hefty his young master's allowance was, quietly turned it down. Jericho was honestly a fairly attractive boy beneath his coat and hood. But, he hadn't wanted a slave, he didn't agree with the idea of slavery. Still, reluctantly, those dull green eyes fell upon his "slave" once more.

"Hey, what's your name? .. I'm going to bed, c'mon."

He didn't need his father nit picking the guy. With another soft yawn, Jericho was soon leading the way up a flight of stairs, towards his large bedroom, filled with a computer, game systems, toys, and a bed, whether the Neko followed or not.

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] 2wecfvn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]   [Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sadistic Spell] I'm Still Human! [Thanatos]
Page 1 of 1