Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 Se2h6v

It had only been five hours - early morning. As Jack moved, he'd find that Alexander was still curled up, sleeping, his slender arms wrapped around the pillow, which was half hugged against him, and half below his head, serving as its original purpose.. a pillow. For once, the previously terrified boy seemed at ease, somewhat relaxed in his spot. Exhaustion kept him from experiencing his usual nightmares, and only a weak murmured escaped the child as Jack headed off towards his foster home. There were a few police cars in front. It seemed as if they had only just discovered the missing youth, and his blood stained bed.

Alexander was still sleeping when Jack arrived, setting the pendant, pinwheel, and even young Alexander's teddy bear about the rafters. Even as the blanket was peeled from his sleeping frame, Alexander remained rather still, shivering for a moment shortly after it was gone. He didn't seem near waking, the beat of his heart slow within his chest, his skin warm beneath the fabric that Jack touched.

"Uhhn.."

His eyes fluttered, but he wasn't quite awake, yet. No, he just felt.. cold.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 am

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 7Takeru
I'll just keep smiling as I watch it all end---
and y'know what. I'll embrace the end I have.
Because I'll know I was the one whom created it for myself
---and not any other man.

To say the least, the little boy was rather cute when he wasn't screaming his brain nearly half the way to Mars. Slipping a hand down the boy's body through the flimsy night gown that he was simply wearing, it would be remarkably easy to penetrate the boy; simply because the clothing he wore gave him no coverage. No pants to hide his little boy parts away from the fiend, all he was reduced to was that simply piece that clung to his body hungrily. Placing his fingers against the boy's cheeks he pushed his form up against the wood slightly, digits tracing the soft warm body before him. Warmth was something he wasn't quite accustomed to, after his unfortunate 'death' hundreds of years ago- he had lost every ability to give off heat from his body. One of the shadows his form showed it well, each touch icy cold against the boy's hot body.

The temperature of the slumbering boy did more than attract him as he pressed his lips to the child's stomach almost fiendishly as he trailed a line down towards his privates. To say that the man before the child was mentally well or picky when it came to sexual acts would seem rather funny. In his own right he saw himself as completely sane, but didn't all see themselves as that? As for what preference he choose, it seemed the creeper was indeed bisexual which way he leaned was a mere question for any. He usually went to the home of prostitutes and had his fun before a kill, much like how little Alexander had become orphaned. Yet that evidence would stand on its ear as the man placed a lick at the boy's whole. Ah yes, he liked a good release much like any other man in this world. He got it occasionally when he felt like sparing his victims a few more minutes of tender life.

Grinning darkly ear from ear, he slowly placed his nails to the boy's skin. Making a small cut by the boy's hip to release a flow of blood. He was not new at this, indeed being as old as he was he knew his way around and such. With his fingers being coated by the small boy's blood, his other hand freed his own privates of their bondage, letting his pants hang by his hips slightly in a gesture as he coated his member with the other's blood. Truthfully it was to make the adventure more pleasurable for him, even though it did indeed help the boy out. "tum tum" he spoke softly before pressing his member to the other's hole. No wasting time on this as he pressed a kiss to the boy's neck, humming slightly. His mind ready and willing to get this done with.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 am

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 Se2h6v

Even if Alexander were awake, it seemed doubtful that he could stop such advances. For the moment, the exhausted younger remained asleep, a small line of dried drool running down the side of one cheek from the corner of his mouth, utterly helpless as Jack did as he pleased, feeling him up, kissing his small belly, and even trailing lower, to his young victim's certainly virginal parts. He was still a good year from puberty, and so, his small groin was, well.. small, soft and initially without reaction to all of his actions. Well, it wasn't like he had experienced any of this before.. and it wasn't like he would want to. Not with the man who killed his mother. Every touch of Jack's cool skin sent the much warmer boy into small shivers.

Of course, it wasn't until those small cuts were made, that Alexander began to stir once more. Already left exposed, sleepy whimpers escaped him, and Alexander, still desperately trying to remain asleep, squirmed due to the pin of the small incisions, while Jack himself coated his cock in the youth's warm blood. Alexander, obviously, did not want to wake. Which was working quite well for the perverse, Jack, it seemed. As his bulbous head pressed to the much smaller opening of Alexander's opening, however, the youth shifted. It took a bit of effort, on jack's part, but soon, he would find himself gradually beginning to penetrate the sleeping youth, his entrance hot against his cool flesh.

Of course.. as soon as it got to the point of being painful, which was only a small bit, the light-haired boy's hazel eyes shot open, and he looked to Jack quickly. He seemed both confused, and terrified, although as he realized what Jack was doing, he let out a small cr, pushing his shirt down and attempting to crawl away.

"Wh-wh-what are you.. doing?!.."

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:38 am

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 7Takeru

Any of the boy's reactions gave him pleasure as he was just about able to slip in. The boy waking with a jolt, mind readily awake as he tried to defend himself. No, no. This wasn't apart of his currently 'plan' for the boy, not at all as he heard the youth call out against him. What did it look like he was doing, he was getting ready for a bit of fun. Hadn't the other realized any motions against the monster before him simply made his life worse? With the other withdrawing, he growled- showing outright a bit of anger towards the boy that would swiftly be used against him. Putrid green eyes shining against the boy's ill form as he drew closer. Hand seizing the boy's leg he had once before played with, jerking it back with the child's full body. There wasn't much place for the boy to run, at least before he would have been in a rather comfortable position; now he was going to be trapped, pinned and pressed into it. Jack's form coming upon the child rather swiftly. He didn't need to come upon the child this way for this, but it seemed he was slightly clouded by the other's rejection of his idea.

Knees pressing against the side of the other's gown, his chest beat into the little boy's form once as if to stun him as he grasped the child's hair- tugging at it violently to keep him in place as he tried again. His other hand effortlessly opening the two small legs as he yanked one away from the other, member pressing heavily against the boy's opening. "Stay still..." he hissed, agitation clear in his voice. Had this been any other act he would have laughed at the boy, possibly giggled at his attempt to leave, but it seemed that any fighting with him that could possibly distract his pleasure angered him. Finally getting in he held the boy tight, knowing full well that the child would either beg or scream to be released. He wouldn't do such a thing, fingers holding the boy's lovely hair tight in case he angered him more, ready to yank the child's head from its socket along with its leg. All he wanted was a bit of pleasure from his new toy.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 am

Of course, the petite youth hadn't been thinking about how his attacker would possibly react. He was merely thinking of the fact that he was in pain, and that Jack was attempting to put something "disgusting" into him. Into his butt of all places! Alexander stared, terrified as the immortal seemed to grow angrier. He got a brief view of the other's blood-stained pole, before crying out as he was grasped by his small leg, tugged back to him. His new position wasn't very comfortable, laying on his belly, on the rafters, with Jack over him. He whimpered, squirming beneath the immortal as he spread his legs, taking a handful of soft lock, and eliciting a small cry of pain from the trembling youth's lips.

"Please, no!! This is wrong!"

Alexander begged as his hard tipped neared his young opening, pressing to the tight ring of muscles. Jack did many "wrong" things, and it seemed doubtful his young toy would get out of it that way. Unable to escape, Alexander did his best to close his legs, tears welling in his eyes. He was still sleepy, with only five hours of sleep, and this general exhaustion didn't help him at all.

His tender back door gave way under the force of Jack's slick erection, and he cried out as cool cock meat pressed into him, spreading his young opening obscenely around its cold girth. As expected, Alexander's inner walls were soft, although tight, every slippery inch warm, seeming to grow more heated the deeper he went. Jack wasn't exactly small, and every movement elicited a small cry, a whimper, even a shrill shriek as he painfully raped the younger boy.

"Stop!!"

He demanded, although Jack hadn't quite bottomed in his trembling ass, yet. The pain was intense, his entire back side was burning! Of course, the sensation of just how cold the other's ody was didn't help.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 am

The child's pleas seemed to barely effect him as he ventured forth, member pressing into the rather succulent insides of the other. Moaning out against the child's form he didn't seem to care that the boy was begging and pleading. Too dead set on releasing in the child well before he had even become hard. The inner cavities of the boy where warm enough for him, his want to be apart of that warmth as he trudged further showed as he forced the full length of his member into the other's shaking boy, sack resting against the boy's lower half. There was a dark smile on his lips as he soft yet lustful voice came to the other's ears. He seemed to not care that this boy would horribly be traumatized by this, then again- hadn't he already been once before? It was all his doing. Grinning as he rested his member inside the small walls he slowly released his hands from the other's hair, fingers trailing down the small body below him.

It was something to get used to, he was normally with someone who's body had grown much more, but he seemed to not care at the moment. Fingers sending shivers down the boy's body, all that the child had between him and the other was what seemed to be his night gown- otherwise Jack's cold body would be against him. Indeed Jack did where his suit, but the thing was only as warm as him- holding the same cold temperature as the immortal's body. Why did he never change it? To something much more modern? He simply didn't feel the need, the fabric holding well against his form. Looking as if it where new despite how old it truly was.

With his eyes narrowing, he stroked the back of the boy's neck with his fingers- pressing a harsh kiss to the back of the boy's head he started to pump in and out. He was going to draw this out only a little then get much harder with the boy's insides. "Say my name..." he demanded of the boy. He wanted to hear the quivering mass under him call out 'Jack'. He wanted to pretend that the horrified child wanted him, though that would have never been the case. Still wanting to shock the boy more. Waking him up as he called his name with his childish tones in fear.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 am

It was painful, although certainly would have been much worse, if his rapist was fully hard. He could feel that powerful chest and tight stomach against his arched back. Each tug, each movement elicited a tremble as the immortal worked himself into him, his larger sac brushing young Alexander's much smaller, smoother one. With Jack buried deep inside of his heated opening, Alexander could only whimper as his hair was at last released. His hands raised, covering his face briefly. it may have seemed futile, but Alexander attempted to pull his night gown down, since much of his back and tight little rear were exposed. If Jack wasn't with his chest against his victim's back, he'd certainly be able to see Alexander's tight little body, stretched, pink little anus, impaled on his shaft.

"Wh-what?!.."

He gasped, letting out a small cry as he began to move. He was still incredibly sensitive, his opening stained red, somewhat, from the "lubricant" Jack had used. He was certainly far from a well-trained prostitute. Being only a boy, with Jack's designated fuck hole being a hole that really shouldn't have been used. At least on a virginal boy who knew little of sexualities. However, this wasn't the first "wrong" thing Jack had done, and with his inner walls twitching and convulsing lewdly around his cock, Alexander did as told. He didn't want to elicit anymore violence or anger. He wanted Jack to stop, to be done with it, as soon as possible.

"J-Jack..! I.. There, I did it, Jack!"

He yelped, tears streaking the boy's cheeks as he buried his face into the pillow, his tense little hole tightening around Jack's shaft.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 am

The other was so sensitive, he loved it. Body having arched well after the moan, chest and stomach staying almost glued to the boy- not wanting to let go for the world. The other's insides where starting to work with him better, his member which was considerably hardening already felt the walls close in on it. Making the motions much more enjoyable. Ears twitching to his own soft yet haunting moans, long ago he had trained himself not to be loud unless he truly meant it. He did, yet the other wouldn't hear he bulk of his voice until his body hit its climax- the exact place he was working towards. Hearing the child's attempt at speaking his name hadn't been satisfactory in his opinion, not giving the little body under him any slack as his hand slipped under and into the small barrier the boy had made with the pillow. Lanky fingers pressing against the boy's temple and nose.

"Again..." his own moans mixing with his hot temper, making him seem much more fierce than before as he thumped his form against the boy. As he traveled closer to his goal his body would seem much more relentless with its beating against the child's rear. His own clothed body would feel like a hot iron against the boy's body from the constant rubbing and thrashing the his form would do. Indeed there was a chance that it would kill the boy, but he wasn't going to be so rash about it with him- he'd tone it down a bit. Only because he didn't want to break in his toy that quickly.

Reaching a rather quick hardened form inside the small walls and cavity inside he moaned a little louder. Others would hear this surely, hear all of it, but never step foot in. Due to the rumors. Maybe it really was Jack the Ripper- they would be right. Though with his current display he seemed only like a sex fiend as he took the child, nails digging into the boy's face as if an incentive to spur the boy into calling his name with more feeling. He would tell him that the next time around if the boy spoke the same way he did before. The child's tone having sucked out a bit of the fun, not so much of it, but enough to have angered the immortal. He would indeed show it, but seemed to shift a bit as he ran his other hand down the child's body, leaving his own balance to his knees. Hand slowly going to the boy's member, he was going to get the other off with him- fingers rubbing against the other. Friction would keep the boy warm against his cold hand.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm

As it hardened, Jack's cock seemed to grow warmer, both from the friction and motion, and the fact he was surrounded by pure, pliable heat. His inner walls still seemed to be putting up some resistance, but as Jack's erection stabbed and pistoned into him, the small boy's body stood no chance. With the blood serving as lubricant, and the immortal's hips picking up the pace, the rafter's began to fill with not only soft sobs, and dark moans, but the sick, slippery slap of young flesh being fucked, and hips slapping against a soft bottom. Of course, it likely only spurred Jack on. The pain was slowly fading, but, in no thanks to Jack's increasing pace. Alexander had no idea how this would end, he'd never seen an orgasm before, after all.

He squirmed, twisting his head away, his knees bending just slightly, and his back continuing to arch at the continued, painful stimulation. He didn't want Jack to touch him, and he certainly didn't want to say his name. Luckily for Jack, however, he would get his way, one way, or another. After all, inside of Alexander's tight little ass was a cluster of sensitive nerves, his prostate, which Jack's rigid prick had no trouble finding, grinding against and poking with each heated thrust. Despite hating this man, and what was being done, he couldn't control his body's reaction, or the fact it caused a heated tingle to run through his small balls and prick.

"Ja.. Jack..!"

He gasped as nails dug into his soft face. As soon as Jack's hand sunk beneath his hip, the youth did his best to squirm away, rolling his hips lewdly around Jack's thrusting organ untintentionally as he attempted to escape his touch.

"Jack..."

Came a breathy noise, his younger, uncut little cock already filled with blood, hard and smooth against the immortal's hand. Caught by surprise, a soft moan escaped the trembling youth's lips, and his toes curled. What was happening to him? Why did his butt.. even his dick, feel good? He hated this person!

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 pm

About as twisted as he could become, this was only the tip to the iceberg. Body devouring the other hungrily as time poured in over them. The others words where said now at a better tone, something he grinned at as he moaned out. Feeling the other's body move, making his own member grow more ridged then before, the child was helping- bringing him closer to his destination. What a good boy, this simply action brought him into a better mood. He wouldn't withhold the other's toys he had brought, that was once he was done he'd get to that, but now he was stuck on other things. With the other warming up to his advancing desires, his lips curled into a twisted expression when he heard the other moan.

The other was indeed warming up to this sort of treatment- good. He'd have it again possibly tomorrow before he sent him out to see how the boy reacted with normal humans again. "Again... again..." his words mingled with his own moans, seeming monstrous as he started to get louder. He could feel the rushing blood in his form and the want to come inside such a small yet delicious body. Fingers taking a strong grasp of the boy's small prick, going up and down without even needing to move his arm as his hips thrusted forward; keeping pace with his mounting desires. He had barely breathed as he moaned out towards the boy, his corrupted fantasies coming to reality.

Indeed he would keep this boy, simply play with him to the point of exhaustion. The poor child was living with a creature whom rarely slept more than three hours, the poor youth would be tortured at a constant. Probably waking one morning to hanging from the rafters by the man's hands. His stay with the immortal would be described as horrible, a nightmare that never seemed to end. That would be something that Jack kept it to. Letting the boy believe he was free in a few days, when indeed he was simply being toyed with again. With that he would keep to his words from before- the child wouldn't be allowed to see his family. He would make sure of it even if he grew tired from watching the boy in the shadows. Grin always plastered against his face.

That would be just one thing he'd do to the boy in time. Maybe after the boy learned there was no end to it that he'd give him a small break and possibly a reward. Much like the one he was giving him after this errotic event.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Alexander was trembling beneath his rapist, unaware of the plans he had. He'd certainly be glad to be out of these rafters, even if, after all this, he would likely be a bit sore for days. Both his bottom and Jack's cock were smeared with blood, bits of it still dripping from the cuts on his hip, and now, the new ones upon his face. Jack was a rough, cruel lover, even if this was far from "love making". With the immortal's hips slamming cruelly against his, his digits paying special attention to his young sexual organ, Alexander was being assaulted from both sides. He didn't stand much of a chance, being only a boy, after all.

Small fingers grasped the blanket, which was now crumpled and messy beneath their bodies. His hips seemed to act on their own, pressed up to receive every slippery thrust of Jack's hard cock. If they were in colder weather, they certainly would have been making steam, with how much noise and heat their sex was producing. The light-haired youngster's breath hitched in his throat, several moans escaping him as hard cock meat met his prostate, and fingers seized his cock. Not wanting to cause unnecessary trouble, Alexander, for once, complied with Jack.

"Jack.. please, no.. I'm g-gonna.."

He felt like he was going to explode, or overheat and catch on fire. He was still deliciously tight around the other's cock, his greedy tail hole eagerly swallowing up every inch that was introduced to it. But now, Alexander was simply being over stimulated. He was only a boy, after all.

"N-Noo!.."

He cried, arching his back, bumping his small head against Jack's collar bone. Alexander reached orgasm, although it was a dry one, none the less. His little balls tightened up uselessly against his body, brushing Jack's own sac several times as his shaft throbbed and trembled. The real reaction, at least for Jack, was at his young toy's opening. His inner walls convulsed, tightening like a fleshy, hot clamp around his thrusting organ, hugging to it lewdly as Alexander trembled and moaned.

What was happening to him?

Last edited by Thanatos on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:03 pm

The other was caving in more, his body complying with his ruthless attack on the child's rear. Member ever hard against the tightening walls around it. Mouth crying out in sweet moans from the pleasure that rocked his form. All the child's words did was fuel him more, the insides that where melding with his own privates seemed to curl further around his hard member that seemed a little too big for the cavern in the first place. The soft areas inside going strong against his own. His moans seemed to grow hotter, stronger with every passing moment- nails not daring to harm the boy's member. He had respect it seemed to some degree for the sexual organ as he simply kept with his own thrust and the other's hips that made the appendage slip back and forth in his grip; muscles going hard and ridged- the way he wanted it to be.

Then the youth arched, he felt the child's head bump into his collar. Ignoring it completely as he two moaned out, he was arching away from the boy, but not at the rate the child had hit him with. His fingers felt the other reach this dry pleasure, but accepted it anyway- fingers going over the boy's tight sack as he let out a much louder moan. His member enjoying the moment the other had tightened so dangerously around his member. It was a big enough push to make him release. Member trembling slightly as his liquid pleasure rushed into the other as he pushed his own member in all the way. His other hand swiftly going to the boy's chest to press him against his own chest. The pleasure was enough to draw him back with a gasp before letting out a long ringing moan that would surely go to the houses around. He didn't care, the release sent shivers up his spine as his member stayed hot against the other's prostate.

"A-alexander" he meant it as he moaned out the boy's name. Having never done this for any of his other toys or even the prostitutes he had done it with. It seemed this young boy was special, something Jack would indeed keep close. The boy at one point would be sleeping with the fiendish monster, right on his chest if the boy wouldn't cower every few seconds or so.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm

The youth had never experienced orgasm before. Never in his prepubescent body, or, well, seen, felt, or heard it from that of an adult male. He felt strong fingers holding his chest, in a strange, almost sweet embrace. Whatever hairs were set upon Jack's mon pubis pressed to his young toy's lower back and crack, as he filled those tightened, succulent bowels with thick seed. It must have been strange, to receive such a "special" gift from an immortal. But once the both of them were exhausted, Alexander escaped Jack's fingers, allowing his body to rest upon the blanket and rafters. While he had cried earlier from the pain of being penetrated, now, tears only formed in the corners of his eyes from pure exhaustion, and the intensity. His body still trembled, still milking Jack of every drop of essence he had to offer, as long as he remained buried inside.

If Jack pulled out, he'd find that it didn't take long for pearly white globs to escape his slightly gaped little hole. it would take a bit for him to recover, even if he pulled out quickly. And it was likely the sticky, tired little boy needed a bath. For quite some time, Alexander remained quiet. He was panting, unable to muster the words he wanted, or needed. What was it they had done? Why had those hot, sticky ropes coating his innards felt so good?

"D-Did you.. pee inside me?.."

Alexander was simply too exhausted to show any anger in his voice. And honestly, Alexander didn't really know how to react, after that. This man was a monster, a murderer. Yet.. he'd made him felt good. So very, very good..

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Enjoying every moment even as his climax ended, he stayed in the little boy's hole- wanting to keep the feel of the tight space around him member and the warmth he felt inside. Purring almost like a cat after a moment pulled out, the white liquid pooling out of the boy's rear end as he stroked his own member for a moment. Completely off the boy before he pressed his tongue to the white secretion that had started to pour from the exhausted boy. He took a little taste of himself and the boy together before letting out a rather loud chuckle. In a rather good mood after that even as the child asked him if he peed in the poor boy's body. Slowly he rose to his feet, the expression on his face glowing from the aftermath of the session he had with the child. "No my dear little boy... its something much more special than that..." he spoke distinctively as he adjusted his clothing, nothing going on the everlasting fabric as he jumped to the nearest rafter.

Fingers grasping two of the gift she had for the boy. He decided that the child needed to earn the pendant back, at least after where the boy had hidden it. A bit of a task for him to find it in that dresser, having expected it to either be around his neck or on a dresser somewhere. Holding the teddy bear in hand and the other's better blanket, he hopped back to the boy. Landing before his face without even a thud from the impact, making it that way as he dropped the blanket over the child's form to cover him. "For you" he said cheerfully to the boy. As long as the high of sex stayed with him, the boy wouldn't be pushed around or damaged. He'd be pampered to some degree by the demon. Fingers stroking the boy's head after he took his stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm

He had lost his virginity to the man who had killed his mother, kidnapped him, and generally abused him. It was a strange happening, indeed. Luckily for the both of them, Alexander was a bit too young to fully "appreciate" virginity, or, well, understand it. A slick pop sounded as Jack at last pulled from his hot little holy, the blood nearly gone against his member, replaced with a slippery sheen, likely from his own seed. Alexander shivered, squirming and moving his hips as best as he could as the other's tongue briefly found his opening taking a taste of himself, and his younger toy. Alexander found it strange, even confusing. His hazel eyes, half-lidded and hazy, set upon the immortal's frame as he stood. How could it be something.. special?

As Jack went off to gather his gifts, Alexander reached back, touching and prodding his tender opening, staring at the sticky white fluid that clung to his fingertips. He tasted it, as well, shivering at the texture and generally salty taste. It wasn't urine, sure. But he had no idea what it was. All he knew that it was now inside of him, leaking out with every movement. The light-haired youth pushed himself up, rolling onto his back and sitting up, wincing at the bit of pain. He was sore, but still felt the need to tug his hitched up night gown down. While he wanted to investigate his shaft and sac more, they were simply too sensitive, uncomfortable to touch, so soon after his peak.

After laying back down, the youth was surprised to find his thick blanket thrown over him. He'd leaked all over the rafters, but gingerly pushed his body onto the blanket beneath. It was much more comfortable than laying on the decaying wood. Surprisingly, Alexander didn't fuss much when touched, keeping his head visible, pulling the bear beneath the covers, and holding it close to his frame as he moved, laying on his side, seemingly eager to get back to bed.

He'd been woken up premature, after all.

"Y-you went back to.. to my house?.."

He questioned in a sleepy slur, eyes fluttering.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 pm

The child was cute. He could state that so easily about the boy, but then again- hearing that from him might seem a bit odd and creepy. Being an immortal and all. Keeping his hand in the boy's hair as he took a sitting position he watched as the child snuggled up in his blanket with his teddy bear. Another moment for the demon to think about the fact that this was indeed a child, someone so new to the prospect of sexual intercourse and even newer to the fact that he was currently being tormented by a creature of the night. One that struck even grown men with fear, it was liberating for him to see a man around his size scream like a girl while wetting it pants. It was also rather funny. The high pitched voice of most men, being enough to make him laugh rather hard. Watching the boy, he answered his question without much hesitation; legs crossing over each other as he sat on the rafter like it was a chair.

"Yes. while you slept...." he said with a slight yawn. Anything like what he had done with the child did wear him down a bit, but not enough to really send him to sleep. Otherwise if he had done it with the prostitutes he'd never be able to kill them after. Shifting he rubbed his face, hand going against the beam to push himself up. "What do you eat...?" he asked the child, looking down at the drowsy little boy that wished to simply sleep. It seemed that Jack had plans to get the child some sort of meal, how he would plan it on his own- once he knew what the boy liked. Originally he would have starved him, but he was already growing attached more to those large blue eyes and small body. Tapping the side of his jaw in a rather awkward gesture he spun on his heel as if to amuse himself before moving over one beam. "Food yes... meat... yes... " he spoke, thinking aloud before he started for the nearest window. Not even waiting for the child to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Indeed, Alexander was quite different than a grown man or woman screaming for his life. Sure he'd screamed, but his mind was too young and naive to understand some of the terrors that an adult would. Some.. pride-stricken adults, the type that knew what Jack had just done was wrong in every sense, and knew how to react, would have screamed and lashed out at him. Well, if they were still alive.. Alexander, however, was much too tired to really care, or think out how he should act, after such an event. He seemed content with the idea of falling asleep, even if Jack WAS around. After all, he'd just spent a while with part of Jack inside of him, and the immortal's chest pressed up against his back. How could you get much closer than that?

It took him a moment to answer. Whether it was due to the fact he wasn't sure how to answer [didn't everybody know that people ate food from the grocery store?], or, whether it was due to how sleepy he currently was, was a bit of a mystery. Likely, it was in part due to both. As Jack murmured, moving away, however, Alexander groggily came up with an answer.

"S.. Soup.."

He yawned weakly, his general exhaustion dulling the effects of the pain in his rear. Alexander had nuzzled his small nose deep into the teddy bear, and was fast asleep before Jack even reached the window.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 am

Hearing the boy's soft reply he was off. Now where to find said soup? Moving from house to house, he peered in. Finally finding one that wasn't occupied, filing into the place he slowly went through the contents of the kitchen. As much as he'd hate to say it, he hadn't lost all his taste for human foods. He could indeed eat them, they just weren't even to sustain him well. He needed much richer items to keep pace with his abilities. Shifting through their fridge grabbing at nearly everything he started on a medley. Trying to his best to make a simple soup- this was a rather awkward thing for a demon to do, but he was dead set on it. Tossing in a large amount of vegetables after cutting them wildly he a bit of meat and whatever else he saw as 'tasty'. Stirring it he grinned somewhat proud on his own endeavor as he tasted it himself- thinking it wasn't so bad. He let the thing cook and started to look through the rest of the house. Grabbing things he liked in a fashion that fit him. It seemed he was 'shopping' in this person's house, grabbing what he wanted along with a set of cutlery and bowls.

Swiftly he was out, dropping the things off under the rafters of the building he lived in. Then he was back, grabbing the hot pot with a lid on top. Placing the brewing medley on what seemed to be run down stove in the next room. Its scent wafting up as he tried to force the stove on. Lighting after some time, he stirred the filled pot with a ladle he had stolen as well. There where a few more blankets under the rafters now, some pillows, in addition to a few things that looked much like toys. Jack indeed intended to keep the boy, though thick and thin. "Tum tum" he purred it this time, moving from room to another before back, lowering the heat to something reasonable as he went out. If the pot boiled over it would be his problem, not that he'd care so much for it- now having mind for a drink of the nefarious kind.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 am

Alexander, of course, remained asleep, with a bottom full of sticky, immortal cum, and his own body quite exhausted. He clung to his pillow, unaware of all the work Jack was doing. None the less, had he known, he would have thought the shadow-dwelling being was rather peculiar. Not only was he a murderer, but a kidnapper, and a rapist! Yet, here he was gathering all sorts of things for his forced house guest, at least, if you could consider rafters a house. By the time Jack had returned with the pot, however, well over an hour had passed. Alexander was still sleeping, his deep breaths the only sound that echoed in the rafters for quite some time. He didn't dream, of course. Which was a bit of a blessing. It meant no nightmares, at least. But how would the light-haired youth cope with having to stay with his mother's killer?

"Ah-uhn.."

He yawned softly, the scent of food reaching his nose, making his stomach ache as he rested. In truth, it had been some time since his last meal, and Alexander needed it all the more, now that he had not only been frightened several times, but had also had sex. Eventually, his hazel eyes fluttered open, hazy and glossy from his drowsiness, and the petite youngster sat up, his rear still sore. It smelt like food, yet, Jack was nowhere in sight. That certainly wasn't a bad thing, however. Alexander was sure of this. With his blanket around his shoulders, and the bear hugged close to his chest, the lad moved about the rafters, leaning over briefly, as if to see if Jack was there. There certainly wasn't a whole lot he could do, if the immortal was out.

Escape from the rafters seemed impossible, and he dobuted much response would come if he screamed for help.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 am

He had simply been off for a sort time after letting the soup simmer on its own, body filled with yet another victim's essence as he let out a long drawn out purr- satisfied. He couldn't quite understand why humans wanted to eat what they did, then again he hadn't been human in years so he couldn't even fathom it. Nail digging into the wood of the building as he came in once more, feet going against the rafters as he stretched. That had been a rather nice meal, it showed on the demon's face as his eyes scanned the area. Seeing the boy up, a grin graced his lips as he casually made his way from one rafter to another to the boy. Placing a hand to the child's head once it was in reach. "Hungry?" he asked as he swiftly scooped the boy into his arms, taking the blanket and teddy bear with him. Not giving the child any time to answer he took off the rafters. Taking the boy with him as he laughed in a slightly frightening manner- excepting the boy to scream from this. He screamed at so many things it seemed second nature to him at this point.

Feet hitting the floor with an audible thud, right beside the other fluffy things he had gathered. Tossing the boy into the pile as if he had just grabbed rubbish instead of something precious he went to the kitchen, giving the child reign to come in straight after him for the food. Entering he eyed the pot and took a bowl in hand, ladling out a bit of soup for the boy. Adding a spoon and placing it on a nearby stool that had lasted all these years,

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am

Screaming did tend to become second nature when you were forced to live with a Serial Killer. One who had already been rather violent towards you, at that. Of course, it had calmed down considerably since their sex. He stared, seeming confused. Was that the smell of food? Would he bring it up? Certainly, Jack didn't expect him to be able to go down and get it. Alexander was in for quite the surprise, however, gasping as he was lifted. And indeed, as they fell, he gave a small, fearful cry, grasping Jack tightly, trembling by the time they'd hit the ground. The youth was holding tightly to Jack, but once sure he was on the ground, let go, allowing himself to be dropped.

He pondered attempting to run away, but his stomach wouldn't allow it. He didn't even know where he was! And if Jack had already been back to his home, there was no telling what he had done. Still wrapped up in the blanket, Alexander walked slowly, his little bottom still sore and a general mess. The drowsy child waited quietly, before sitting down on the floor besides the stool, holding his soup in his blanket-covered lap. Well, his bottom was still a bit too sore to managed anything like a stool, at this point. Even as Alexander blew cold breath onto the steaming liquid, his eyes strayed to Jack, from time to time.

"Is.. is Jack your.. real name?"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

He stirred the liquid again, staring at the mess that moved through it- carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, nearly every vegetable he could get his hands on. Somewhat engrossed in the soup he had made the child, his ears twitched at the question. Taking his time as he turned to eye the boy fully, dropping the ladle beside the pot. He'd keep it warm for the boy for as long as he wanted, then possibly toss it out or something. Eyes staying on the boy as he slowly put a hand to the boy's head with a slight laugh. Interesting question, not that anyone had been able to ask him it. "Yes. Jack is my real name..." he spoke, messing the child's hair. He was being somewhat motherly while with the boy, but not much more.

"As is Alexander yours..." he grinned then it dawned on him. He rarely used the rest of the place for a reason, just like some of the rafters the place was falling apart. Not that it bothered him, a little fall from the rafters or the floor he was on now to below wouldn't eve scratch him. On the other hand. the child would be splattered- put simply. Shaking his index finger in the air after a moment he kept his envious eyes on the boy. "Just a warning to you- watch your step" he said simply, not explaining himself or giving room for the child to question why he said so as he walked off to a remote part of the room. Grabbing another stool that had been standing around. He tossed it at one area, watching as the floor boards caved straight in under it, sending the wooden seating arrangement down several flights. He didn't need to say why, explaining it clearly with a simply gesture.

"That could be you" he said with a curling sensation in his town, he wouldn't be so happy with finding the child dead if he happened to fall that way. He just wanted to warn the child, since escaping this place even on this floor was a task, that was exactly why the demon used the windows and the rafters, rarely coming down.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm

He was patient, unaware that he was sitting on a proverbial ticking time bomb. The floor was weak, he didn't even know how high the building went up. In all truth, he'd anticipated that the floor he was on now, was the first floor. Little did Alexander know how well thought out Jack's home was. The layers of floors prevented easy escape, even when not up in the rafters. Alexander was wise not to run. Once the youngster was satisfied with the soup's temperature, he swirled the spoon around, taking a small sip of the broth. It certainly wasn't the best, but was leaps better than anything he had ever tasted from the can. Not that the light-haired boy made any attempt to thank the immortal. Hazel eyes slipped away from his food, moving up to briefly meet Jack's as his hand rested upon his head. His name was really Jack?

"Oh.. Okay.."

He murmured, closing his eyes as the other opted to toss his hair around a bit. As Alexander attempted to continue eating his meal, his hair now a mess, he seemed rather confused. Watch his step? As the youth lifted a spoonful of soup into his lips, he continued to watch Jack, seeming confused when he lifted a different stool. As it was thrown, and the floor crumpled beneath it, Alexander jumped, spilling a bit of his soup on the grimy floor. His eyes were wide, and he gulped, staring wide eyed at the immortal.

"Wh-Why do you live here?!.."

Alexander asked, now stopping his eating. It seemed too dangerous.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Watching the boy react to his moves and the situation he giggled. Indeed his home was a complete death trap one way or another, which meant the child would be locked in here forever unless the demon let him out. Hearing the question he chuckled at the boy, he grinning maliciously at the child. "I can survive a fall... it'd just give me a bump at best..." he said, leaving the child to understand the true reason for this place as he came back to the boy. Eying him. "Eat... I'm not keeping this 'soup' here for long..." he spoke with what seemed a short fuse all of a sudden. Just the fact that food was in this place and its scent wafted out- let people understand that someone lived here. They would send in a search party at one point curiously and if they where lucky would find the child without being killed. Jack didn't want that working on the child's side and would have rather tossed the rest of the soup out in a second. Not that it really was a soup, more like just a mixture of random things tossed together. Which it was initially.

When the boy was done he'd toss it out the window, keep the pot and hope the liquid went either unnoticed or scalded someone alive. Another quick and easy potential snack was music to his ears as he poured a cup of the stuff and sniffed it. Taking a sip of what he made. Making a sour face he dumped the small cup's contents back in without much of a thought. He didn't like it in particular, one for proteins. Blood and meat had loads of it. Among other things, but that was his main thing.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Their "soup" was mostly vegetables. Fiber and Vitamins, as opposed to lots of Protein and iron, as you'd fin in meat and blood. He should have figured that Jack, the man who could manipulate shadows, was capable of surviving such falls, although Alexander seemed to have realized that he himself couldn't. Surprised - and he shouldn't have been - by Jack's suddenly harsher tone, Alexander hurried up. His spoon scooped up thick spoonfuls of it, and the youngster ended up burning the tip of his tongue several times. By the time his bowl was finished, his belly full and warm, he was quite sure that Jack had lost his patience. He just seemed the.. impatient type. At least to his young "toy", Alexander.

He set his bowl on the floor, standing slowly before bending down to grasp it once more. He moved slowly, moving his weight carefully, and eventually found himself near the pot. As soon as he had located a part of the stove that wasn't warm, he set the bowl down there. There was still a bit of soup on the floor, as well as a few droplets of semi-transparent white fluid, which one could assume was Jack's seed, that had still persisted in dribbling down the youngster's thighs. If either bothered to lift up the blanket, they'd find his inner thighs drenched in droplets and lines of sticky semen.

"Jack, do you think I.. I could have a bath? its uncomfortable with that stuff.. in.. inside."

He stammered. Hopefully, jack had a bathtub, or even a shower, somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next