Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] Empty
PostSubject: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:42 pm

This is a private roleplay between Thanatos and CorruptedHatred. M opening post is to follow.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:07 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] Se2h6v

Children never could control who their parents were. Whether they were born into riches, or poverty, in the end, there was no changing it. A youth by the name of Alexander, however, was one of the latter group. One could say he was nothing special, another child born to a single mother in a bad area of town. As he grew up, Alex had never understood his mother's "work". Why it forced her to stay out till two in the morning, or why strange men sometimes came around, leaving quietly in the morning, or peaking into his bedroom in the middle of the night on the way out. Despite living in a less-than pleasant area, Alexander remained fairly sheltered, if not.. lonely.

His memory of "that night", was a vague, and unpleasant one. He'd stirred in the middle of the night, climbing out of bed. There was all sorts of racket in the living room, and, grasping the chipped and faded wooden door of his small, messy room, he twisted the already loose knob, opening it a crack. The bronze-haired boy's bedroom was pitch-black, the mattress he slept on pressed into the corner, near a large, but barred window. Hazel eyes, slightly foggy from freshly being awoken, squinted as the light of their living room shone into his eyes. As far as afterwords.. after his sight had adjusted, and after he'd taken in what was truly occurring within their small apartment, the majority of those memories were suppressed, only making themselves known in his nightmares. A dark figure, his mother, limp. Their light-brown carpet stained red. He only saw some of the gore, frozen in terror as his grip on the door loosened.

This made his position obvious, and the murderer promptly fled. Alexander had attempted to revive his mother, who'd chest and belly had been sliced open, a trickle of blood running down her nose, her eyes staring at nothing as sticky blood clung to his bare feet. As one would expect, the youth's amateur resuscitation did not work, and he called the police, sobbing and blubbering as any eleven year old would if they'd just watched their mother die.

But that had been months ago. While getting through life was difficult, Alexander managed. Their interrogations proved useless, as the still traumatized lad refused to speak a word of the event. After weeks of Psychiatric evaluation, they deemed he'd be alright for living in a "family environment" once more. Although the life he was put into, a foster home with a couple and their teenage son, was far from his life in a dingy little apartment with a frequently absent mother. He dressed neatly, in clothes his biological, deceased mother, would have never been capable of affording. He ate regularly and within months, had put on a bit of weight. It was obvious that Alexander had been just a bit underweight before, but now, he was relatively.. healthy. Better yet, it was Summer, and with so many people busy, including his foster family, the eleven year old was often left alone to watch television, play games, or go swimming.

Of course, it was quite the surprise when a small package arrived. It was the middle of the afternoon, and young Alexander was dressed in a simple button-up, deep brown top, with a pair of shorts. He was eager to get out of the Sun, his feet growing hot as he stepped outside, carefully taking the package left on their door step. No mail man, no.. anybody. Jsut a doorbell, and a package. It was addressed to him, too.

Quietly, Alex stepped into the large kitchen, taking a seat on a stool as he used a pair of scissors to open the package, peaking inside to see what it was he had received.

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] 5vmy3a
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:07 pm

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] 7Takeru
I'll just keep smiling as I watch it all end---
and y'know what. I'll embrace the end I have.
Because I'll know I was the one whom created it for myself
---and not any other man.

It had taken a fair amount of time for him to find the boy, enough time to have committed several more murders in his wake. He hadn't forgotten about that either, taking down several more men simply for the thrill. What more could be said about his way of life? To kill or be killed. Placing himself squarely in the middle of the ideology as he mulled over the previous carcass of a man whom he had found at the home of a prostitute he had visited. Oh trifle. He hadn't wanted to take a man with him, simply the woman whom had given him her services. That had been the original plan, but he hadn't been completely opposed to taking another with him. Thus two bodies lay in his wake as he let his foot collide with the lifeless corpse of the man. "Foolish" he spoke in a weak whisper before he fled. A light hearted cackle in his wake as the people he had ruthlessly murderer lay in their own blood as it pooled at their sides. Ah yes there was more than simply the deaths to those that he took, with each death he was marking himself even more well known- in addition to growing a seemingly insatiable appetite for blood.

Not that he'd admit to such a thing as he licked his lips, making back into the alleyways nearby before taking shelter among the rafters of a building. No one had thought a man would even enter the place that he resided. Then again most claimed that he was no human. Seeing him simply as a demon. He didn't mind, it led to his jobs being easier than he planed. Though that simply drained a bit of the fun from it. He mused. Pressing his fingers to his lips after he had removed his top hat, eyes boring down towards the dusty building below him. The place was practically condemned, the commissioner the last man to truly condemn the place to hell and board it up. Rumors had circulated at this point- shaking the builders of the town senselessly with the possibility that he lived there. The demon that plagued there nightmares and dreams with an endless stream of darkness.

"Such children" he breathed out sleepily as he rested against the beams that held him up. Body stretched over them in a limber manner as he refused to budge. His hat resting idly nearby him as he crossed his arms behind his head in a makeshift pillow. ah yes he grinned almost childishly as he thought back to the parcel he had left at the child's home before going to his more pressing business. The item itself held nothing as menacing as the man, but it was to say without a doubt that the parcel had been tainted in some manner that would indeed bring back horrid members to the boy. The small box had been wrapped in newspaper clippings, one particular one sat inside, the edges smeared in blood with what looked to be an amulet. It had been the boy's mother's. Now was the time he returned such a thing to the boy seemed puzzling- nothing entirely sure as a note attached to the little pendant spoke clearly to the boy in a legible handwriting.

'Hello little one.

I've finally found you. I hope you cherish the pendant.
It will be the first of many things I hand off to you. Do not forget to look for my gifts.
Otherwise I will feel rather sore towards you.
And as a bonus- never tell anyone of this. I'll know if you do.

Enjoy.

-Jack The Ripper

That had been the full letter, no more, no less. Simply a note to inform the other of the coming events. One area being smudged horribly with blood, blotting out his name from one's sight. That was unless someone rubbed the paper softly after he blood settled in to see the faded words of his alias. Giggling slightly as he rested, he wondered quite what the child would do when faced with his pasts once more. It seemed to soothe him some as he ran a hand through his hair. Simply thinking to what that delicious child would do when placed into the same scenario as before, yet now it was his turn. Sighing after a moment he allowed his limbs to grow heavy against the wood. In due time he'd take a short nap, nothing long- he never could sleep so good on the rafters. He never argued about it though as he felt the world slowly closing around him as he drifted off. "Delicious" he muttered as slumber took hold of him, slowly pulling him down heavily against the rafters as the wind that rattled through the broken windows rocked him to a full sleep.

Time never seemed to be a thing that mattered to him. That would be the reason to why he could fall asleep at any time. Even when it was a glorious day outside. To him, it had already ended and he was ready to rest up for a little bit; this being from around a half an hour to three hours. No more after how he had programed his body. Maybe he really was a demon. Anything was possible right?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Jack's murders were now frequent, yet, he'd never been caught. It was an amazing thing, considering how brutal his acts were. Some looked to Alexander as if he were some type of idiot for not giving the necessary leads. Others just pitied him, whether it be due to his biological mother being a prostitute, or, the fact she was murdered, and he'd seen it, he wasn't sure. But, for the moment, the small, light-haired boy sat, carefully opening the package. He was rather swiftly met with the heavy scent of blood and death, a foul odor that filled his nostrils. It made him dizzy, for a moment, nauseous before even looking at the contents of the package themselves. At first, all the preteen orphan saw was red-stained newspaper clippings, but, as he pushed them away, he was met with a sight that was.. vaguely familiar.

An amulet.

Not just any pendant, but one that had belonged to his mother. It was the most valuable thing she owned, he was sure of it. Although, evidently, her murderer had taken it, and now, was returning it. Not to her - she was a corpse, after all. But rather, her son. Alexander quickly realized who's blood it was, and very carefully pulled the pendant out, despite just how fearful he was. The light-haired boy had realized it was Jack who had sent it, even prior to reading the letter. Once it had been read, however, the slim boy shivered, trembling in his seat. He couldn't bring himself to move, wide-eyed.

Why was he sending him things?

Why was he harassing him?!

How had he found out where he lived?

When Alex finally stood, he practically stumbled to the door, locking it quickly. The eleven year old went through the entire house, finally locking every door, and window, he could find. He was disappointed to find that it still didn't make himself feel much safer. Alexander took the box, setting the pendant in the sink as he stuffed the small package deep into the garbage bin, his hazel eyes welling with tears as at last he begun to rinse and wash off the pendant. This.. well, he wouldn't get rid of. But he could only wonder about what else this mad man would send, and hope that he, well.. didn't.

As night approached, Alexander was still a shivering, fearful mess. He kept quiet about the incident, tucking the amulet in the drawer before crawling into bed. It took ages to finally drift off into a listless, and nightmare filled sleep, however.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Was he the same man from the long ago lure? Well that was a question in itself as for its answer. Yes. He was the same exact man from long ago, but it seemed he had aged no years despite the large time gap. Not that any human could really grasp that. Even he at times seemed to fail when it came to understanding how he had been given immortality. That was for another time entirely as he rested against the beams. His mind racing over the darkness that he casted over the little boy whom he tortured. Form sucking in the shadows that formed around him from the light that posed away to wake him. It felt splendid as he smacked his lips as he shifted in his sleep, head lolling over to one side before his eyes snapped open clearly energized. His toxic green eyes staring out at the shadows that gathered outside in the approaching night. "Tum tum" he spoke out softly as he stretched his body against the beams, hand swiftly placing the little top hat that he wore at a constant on a tilt upon his head.

Time to work again. It coursed through his veins as he took to his feet swiftly and appeared against the dark horizon, feel solid against the nearest roof. "Who tonight?" he mused softly with a slight cackle to follow. No live human could really stop him, so it proved to show that he feared no man. Even as he showed himself so clearly against the night sky, melding with the fabric of the sky. Tapping a finger to his lips he spoke aloud "I wonder how he's taken to my gift" he purred softly turning on his heel before he was off. Face sown with a mischievous smile as he moved against the roof tops, his steps light as a feather.

Slowly he came to the child's house, eyes barring down against the silhouette that he swiftly joined. peering within, only the dark shadow to his form could be seen outside as he swiftly took to finding his little precious. Body bobbing to and fro until he found an appropriate window where he could indeed see the boy inside. Sleeping how cute. he mused as he watched the little child curled up in his bed, surely the boy had found his gift, but that was to say without a doubt- what he had done with it was another question. Pressing his fingers to the window he slowly let his breath fog up the window to he could write a message to the boy. Fingers tracing out almost lovingly towards the boy whom he haunted.

'how sweet you look in bed. covers hauled to your head. enjoy your days while you can feel comfort. my little sweet' He didn't need to write whom had written it upon the boy's window. No need at all as he grinned through the window slowly turning as he started back. Surely his motives haunted the little boy, no matter he was off to a much more pressing matter as he slipped behind the other's house back towards the city. An annoying painter had been trying to muster up enough evidence to create him on canvas. Undoubtedly he wouldn't give him enough justice to understand what he truly looked like. It seemed he'd have to educate this man throughly in his own manner.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Alexander slept restlessly, unaware of his less-than human visitor, who had left a message on his window, in the middle of the night. The light-haired boy, in the end, had awoken early, murmuring softly as he shifted in bed. The eleven year old felt groggy, still tired, although he knew no matter what, getting a good night's sleep would be impossible, at this point. How could he when a psychopath knew where he lived, and was intent upon harassing him? He slipped out of bed, undressing as he headed towards his bedroom's shower, hoping that the warm water would help to relax his nervous mind. He had yet to notice the message, which had remained throughout the night.

The warm water of the shower felt good against his slim, pale body. Alex didn't put too much effort into cleaning himself, more concerned with soothing and relaxing his tense young muscles. He remained in the shower for some time, finally stepping out half an hour later, the faint smell of his foster mother cooking breakfast slipping into his room. He had almost relaxed, felt better, when he noticed the message. Hazel eyes stared, widening as he realized who must have written them. Dressed in only a towel, Alexander quickly found himself trembling all over, tears welling in his eyes as he opened the window, swiftly wiping away the message before slamming it closed, and making sure it was tightly locked.

Why was he harassing him? He hadn't done anything to him!

Alexander went throughout the day nervous and fearful. Even when his foster family questioned it, he didn't respond. He dressed simply, not getting out of his pajamas, which was basically just a large white T-shirt, and a pair of socks.

((Fail. D: You can go ahead and skip to their meeting/kidnapping/whatever.))

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm

It had been a rather pleasant visit as he took his time to get to the artist. Introducing him to the nightmare that stalked all of France at this point before he forced the man to draw a picture that he wanted himself. The man did so without much delay, cowering against his canvas as he watched him idly. When it was done he allowed it to dry, making the man do one other. One that depicted him in a darker light than normal. Though none could really say it was him as it only seemed like a man in a top hat bowing. When it was down he drew the artist's trembling body close and tore him to shreds. Grinning as he giggled like a child as he used the other's blood as his 'own paints' signing the panting with a few last words for the man as he let the destroyed corpse lay on the floor. Taking the painting he had demanded of the man, he was off.

Yet again he stopped at his home, resting once more as time ran its course. He rose after three hours, yawning softly as he stretched his full form and made off for the boy's house. Originally he had intended on giving the child a few more gifts, much like the painting he had just gotten, but it seemed there was no point in that. The fear that clung to the body like a wet blanket was delicious and he simply couldn't pass that up. Appearing beside the boy's window, he softly knocked on it once before forcing the thing up. There was no creak as the wood and glass rose up, simply a soft click as if the lock to the window itself had been opened. Slipping through the window he melded with the shadows, slowly placing himself in the child's bed itself.

He would wait until the boy went to sleep- then spring on him. Arms going around the boy's small frame as he pressed the shivering child to him. He would whisper to the boy before he brought him back to his domain.

[Talk about monster 'in' your bed- I didn't post more since I need him in bed. XD']

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm

As the painter met his end, young Alexander went through the day in fear. He kept close to his foster family, eating little and not daring to leave their home. As night time finally neared, the combined tire of that day, and his listless night before, drew him to near his bedroom, despite the fact that it now seemed to be such a danger-filled place. Alexander hadn't changed throughout the day, and still wore only a pair of socks and the white shirt, which fell only a few inches passed his slim hips. He didn't even seem to notice the hiding "monster", in his bed, climbing under the covers and snuggling into his pillow.

Although as arms moved, wrapping around his small frame, the eleven year old jerked, trembling within moments as he squirmed. This had to be a dream, he had locked it, he had..! Although as Alexander looked up, he quickly realized that his bedroom window was open. He was alone in the house, but none the less, let out a cry, squirming and whimpering as he was pulled closer to the Sociopath's body.

"Let go, let go!.."

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Why would he let go when he had what he wanted exactly in his arms as he drew the small child to his body. Fingers tracing over the boy's delicate features at the child struggle. He chuckled softly at the boy's attempt at freedom before pressing a kiss to the edges of the boy's lips. As much as the boy tried to escape, he could not- fighting against an immortal was certain death as he slowly pulled himself free of the bed, child plastered against his form. "My my how feisty you are" he spoke in a chilling whisper as he let his fingers dig into the boy's spine, attacking to his network of nerves as he made for the window. "You'll be cold like that boy..." he said, tone shifting from what seemed to be dangerous to slightly motherly as he wrapped the back of the boy's blanket around his legs. Stopping their mobility with a dark sparkle in his eyes. Where he had laid in the boy's bed one could see a dark imprint of what seemed to be pain, yet indeed was blood from the previous painter. How delicious. He had saved it so he could simply mark the boy's bed as a false illusion to a death he hadn't committed.

Bringing the fighting boy with him to the window, he purred. "Lets go- why don't we..." he said simply as he placed a foot to the window and jumped down. He wouldn't be using the shadows, so he wouldn't frighten the boy more than he had before. Though now he would be moving by foot, straight back to his home. Using alleyways and other means of getting there. It wouldn't take him long as he slid through the broken roof and placed the child on a rafter. Balancing flawlessly on a nearby one as he eyed the boy. Drawing his hat off his head he chuckled, spinning it by its rim against the tip of his digits. This was simply a game now for him as he had kidnapped the bundle that he had 'saved' from death a few months back. Not that any other would see it that way as he forced the child to work on a life or death situation now. Stay with him in this broken house, stuck on the rafters or simply fall to his death. Well not that Jack would let his splatter against the floor from the roof

Chuckling he took a few steps towards the boy with a cat like grin on his face. "You will be my little toy" he spoke it bluntly like a child stating it to an inanimate object. Fingers twitching with anticipation as he placed his hat back on his head, the grin on his lips far from being childish.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 pm

It may have been futile, but the much smaller male continued to whimper and squirm, unaware of the blood left to stain his sheets. A small, pained noise left the light-haired youth's lips as nails dug into his spine. It caused his legs to feel rather.. numb. A temporary paralysis no doubt brought on by talented hands. Alexander could only squirm with his upper body as he was lifted, wrapped in a blanket as his kidnapper - the man who had murdered his mother, and so many more, carried him off through the night. But nobody came to his rescue. Nobody seemed to notice. And so, before he knew it, Alexander was balancing himself on the rafters of an old building, whimpering as he regained feeling in his legs.

Hazel eyes were wide, his lips trembling, and his entire face pale as the male removed his top hat, approaching. His.. his little toy? What could he mean? Would he torture him? Kill him? What could a murderer possibly want? Alexander considered running away, but the only escape was down, and as he looked over to the large space between the rafters and the floor, he felt dizzy. Falling that far.. he would surely die!

"N-No, y.. take me home!! What do you want, leave me alone!.."

The terrified youth cried, tears welling in his widened eyes. Alexander could only pull back upon the rafters, grasping the old would tightly with his fingers, as if expecting to fall at any moment.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 am

Placing the poor boy in his element in such a manner was indeed rather brutish. There was no escape for the boy but down which would indeed end in a splattered dead against he old floors. Not that he wanted this child to die so easily, he had other plans for something so young and ripe as the smile he wore burned into the other's terrified eyes. "What home is there left for you? he spoke out in a slight coo to the other. His mind reeled, why not let the little child relive the whole incident. How diabolical would that be, tell him a tale of woe and darkness- ending in him being a poor orphan who now hung from the rafters in fear.

"Do you understand what your mother was?" he spoke almost out of the blue as his form stood inches from the boy, slowly he reached his hand out- catching the boy's small chin in his thin spider leg fingers that swiftly ran chills down the boy's spine. Simple contact with him could send another into a dizzy fit among other things. Not that the boy need something like that now, with death and life hanging in the balance at a murderer's expense. "She was no clean woman..." he licked his lips as if savoring the thought of his mother crumbling under his form. She had been foolish to bring him home with her, that was all that one would say as his fingers tangled up slightly in the boy's hair- claw like tips pulling strands down against the other's face. Shielding his eyes momentarily as he breathed a warm cloud of breathe into the boy's cheeks.

"All I did was end her life so simply..." he spoke as if he were a saint. Though admittedly he was nothing more than a tainted individual who bore immortality. Something every man would fight to the death for, the thought was maddening as he pressed a weak kiss to the boy's neck as much as he cowered and hoped to be freed. He wouldn't be, he would be his little toy. Tracing a circle against the other's skin with his teeth he pulled his face back, the other was delicious- outright soft and tender, just like any other child. Simply this tempted him to destroy the boy now so he could have his fill, but where was the fun in that. "How beautiful it was to watch her form hit the ground... blood pooling at her sides... after I had slit her form into pieces..." it sounded like he was reminiscing, eyes glossing over slightly as he took in all the features of the boy. Would he quake or would he fight against him? He wondered as he tried to provoke the other into a strong response- tongue slipping under the other's eyes to taste the salty tears that he released.

He would abuse this boy as saw fit and possibly send him out after a few nights with him. Send the boy into the town to see how others would react to a starved and terrified child who would be babbling about him incoherently. It amused him to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:40 am

How his mother had died was simply not something he wanted to think about. Alexander had seen her boy after he was done with her, and it was far from pretty. Even if he didn't think about his mother in that sense - bloody and torn, dead - it was still incredibly painful. She was the only family he had, he had never met his father, and honestly, his mother didn't even know who her son's father was. Eventually, Alexander had run out of room. He could no longer back away from the immortal man, who seemed intent on making his life hell. The light-haired boy dare not answer his questions. Well, he had.. his foster home. And no, Alexander was unaware of his mother's "profession". Although he was sure it would never change his anger, and sadness, over her rather untimely death.

"St-stop.."

Came a near beg, even if Alexander was attempting to command, as the immortal began to speak of his mother. He didn't want to hear ANY of it. Alexander attempted to twist his head away, whimpering as those terrible fingers dare not relinquish their grip on his small chin. The other went on, breathing a warm breath against his cheeks, and causing the teary-eyed boy to visibly shudder. In the end, he could do little but tremble, attempting to block out the words he spoke as small fingers grasped the rafter, as if he could fall any minute. A whimper echoed in his throat as a kiss, even teeth, pressed and traced over his tender neck. Alexander didn't WANT to be a toy.

"Sh-shutup! Liar!"

He let out a sudden cry, kicking his nearly bare feet at his assailant, in order to get him away as he dared to raise a hand and wipe the bit of spittle from his cheek.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 am

The other simply provoked him more with how he reacted to the situation, eating up the small boy as he begged out a plea to stop. This little boy was lucky to have lived after his mothers death and the thought of leaving him their to grow hadn't been his original idea, he had wanted to kill the other, but there was no fun in simply ending another life without really getting a run from it. This boy would either leave due to a death against the floor with a shattered body or simply because he was bored of him and wanted to see what would become of the boy. Boredom was one of the reasons he killed, immortality led a large amount of trauma to his body- sending it back and forth between the gates of heaven and hell at each rest he had. It would have made any man go insane from the thought of such a tiring and stressful manner to gather energy. That wasn't something that bothered him, it was simple how somethign as immortality would lose its perk after a few several extra hundred years. No one you knew from before was here, they where dead- graves marked clearly by their tombstones. So the simply act of killing had become something more lively for him, despite the end result. The dead of another being and the slight tear at his soul.

The thing was far from perfect at this point, slowly becoming shattered pieces inside his form- not that he even budged on the matter. Eternal damnation never really struck him as something that horrible, no fear seen in his form as he pressed on with the boy. With the boy's cry he chuckled, feeling the small fleshy tones beat against his arm. "Feisty" he stated like once before as his other hand seized one of the boy's feet, fingers slowly weaving with the other's toes. It was pure boredom that spurned him to tug at the boy, his other hand recoiling from his face as he urged the boy to either left go of the rafters or let go of his right leg. "Do you believe you are strong?" he spoke as if saying the boy where a mere weakling beside him, which indeed he was. Grinning darkly he yanked at the boy's leg with a jolt, wanting to hear the child scream in pain as the bones where almost pulled out of their socket from one simple action.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Alexander didn't know, or care for the other's past. All he really cared about was escaping. He didn't want to stay here, for it meant certain death. But with the rafters so high from the ground, and his body between the end of that rafter and his attacker, the light-haired youth had nowhere to go. Alexander's lower lip trembled, as he stared up at the immortal with large, frightened eyes - like a doe caught in a head light. He could only let out a terrified shriek s the other grasped his foot, pulling on him as he held weakly to the rafter. Well, at least, compared to "Jack".

"Stop, let me g-go!.."

The terrified youth gasped. he didn't quite expect his action, and as his foot was suddenly yanked, another shriek, now out of pain, left him. He released the rafter, grasping his leg, soft sobs escaping him as he nursed his foot, attempting to get his leg back without falling off the rafter. It didn't help that terrible pain was jolting up his leg and spine. Another yank like that, and he'd certainly pull the limb right out of its socket.

"No, stop!! Wh-why are you.. d-doing this?!"

The sobbing boy demanded.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Pursing his lips darkly as the other kept begging, he slowly let his fingers slip from the boy's toes. Seeing as the child started to tend to his leg in some manner, not that he really could. Pain could only be numbed to some degree and this boy, surely knew no way of doing it. The shrieks and screams he had recently heard made his blood boil, releasing adrenaline from within; that was another reason he did this. Those whom he killed had the most delicious screams, he wished he could have repeated it again, but they where already dead. Oh well this would would have to suffice as he brought his hand to the back of the other's shirt, nails digging into it as he raised the boy up by the skin of his neck and the fabric of his nightgown. "Boredom" he spoke it flatly to the boy's face as he stood up to his full height on the rafter, holding the boy menacingly over the side as he walked. If he squirmed he would fall from his grip and die as he started to relocate the other. Feet tracing over the area he slept at on a constant before placing the child nearby where his head usual rested.

Plopping down upon two rafters that could support the boy's weight and give him room to stretch. Slowly he placed his own body upon the area he normally lay, pulling his top hat from his form as he hung it nearby- eyes glistening with untold horrors as he stretched out.
Envious green eyes staring at the boy as he cracked a deftening smile towards him, ah and reaching out to touch the boy's hip- fingers rubbing against him dangerously.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

That wasn't a good reason for Alexander. Killing people, robbing him of his mother.. all because he was bored? The light-haired youngster could have screamed, called that "monster" every dirty name in the book, at least, those he knew.. However, that was likely not a good idea. With his leg still in incredible pain, slowly fading to a dull, throbbing ache, he was held up high, feeling dizzy as he was carried over the edge, eyes watching the ground, far down, pass beneath him. Alexander kept still, and for once, in his grasp, he didn't move. Falling was the one thing he didn't want to do, even if it meant he was made to remain close to this.. monster.

As soon as he was set down, Alexander did his best to gain some distance between them, glaring daggers at the immortal as he pulled his shirt down attempting to cover his small, bare knees. As soon as the other's hand found his hip, fingers rubbing the bone covered by soft flesh and a very thin layer of tissue, Alexander attempted to jerk away.

"M-Monster!.."

He stammered accusingly, making it very clear that the other touching him, especially in such a delicate, "sensitive" area, was not welcome.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 pm

This yell had been a tad too close to his ears, his hand recoiling to cup his appendages much like the child had done his leg. Eyes flickering a dangerous boiling green as he massaged the tips to his ears before swiftly bringing a hand to the boy's chin once more. There wasn't much of anywhere for the boy to go, unless he decided to go down. "Naughty boy" he said it with a rather impatient tone as his body twisted against the rafters, slowly forcing itself into laying on his stomach, despite their being no wood there. "Impudent child..." he spoke in a darker tone as the shadows around him shifted, slowly melding into his form. It seemed he had been about ready to fall asleep, the same ritual of horrors that happened with every short rest he had was the same; a flood of shadows would occupy his form as he fought with heaven and hell. Yet now they would simply be devoured by his insides as he grasped the child angrily.

"I am no more a monster as your mother was a whore" stating that in his rage, nails biting at the child's flesh as they slowly moved under his skin. Dragging the trembling body to his form he let his nails cut the other's skin deeply to mark it, scar it so others would see what he had done. Slowly his fingers pressed further down the boy's body, slowly spelling out his name in a gruesome fashion. No other would have this 'spoiled' boy of his and if they tried, they would have to answer to him. Baring his teeth for a moment he withdrew his hand from the boy, letting his tongue roll over his elongated nails. "You will never see your family again... I forbid you" he spoke, hand slamming swiftly back down against the boy's skull as he drew him in. The shadows growing weary as they stopped after a moment before returning to normal.

The boy was swiftly brought into his hands, body jerking back against the rafters so that he was sitting in a rather awkward position. Rarely did he do this as he brought the boy's neck to his mouth, tongue running over the rag doll's skin as he drew what blood that leaked from the scars he made against the boy into his mouth. Blood. That was what he wanted, more as much as he could get- without killing the little boy as he filled up some before pressing a bloodied kiss to the boy's neck. It was a sedative for him, if one bribed their life for their blood there was a high chance they'd live. Not for long, but live. Slowly he placed the boy on a weak rafter, th wood giving a soft creak from the little boy's weight. "Maybe... if you can stay quiet for thirty minutes... I'll let you live" he spoke venomously, letting go of the boy as the wood gave another audible groan under him. Jack already knew how weak the beam was, but he wanted to test the boy and see if he would try to scream or get off it before it broke. If he didn't he'd reward the other, if he did he'd simply put the other through a bit more hell.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Even young Alexander was surprised by the sudden violence. Perhaps he shouldn't have, of course. Jack was, after all, a Serial Killer. And not only that, some type of monster, an "immortal". Such a thing, despite fearing death as he did, seemed a curse to Alexander, more than a blessing. A curse upon that madman, Jack, himself. As well as a curse upon the world.. allowing such a monster to live for so long, hundreds of years of mercilessly killing people due to "boredom". He watched as the immortal rubbed his ears, soon setting green eyes upon him. Alexander trembled as those shadows shifted, and his chin was grasped. His little heart pumped faster as fear struck him, keeping him glued where he was. Impudent..? The sudden statement caught him by surprise, as Alexander gave a small jump atop the rafter.

He let out a cry as nails dug in to tender flesh, pulling him closer to the madman. Each cut, each slice that formed part of a letter ushered a cry of pain from the youth's lips, as he futilely attempted to escape his fate - to be marked and forever scarred with this horrible man's name. Alexander's fear was obvious. Tears streaked his cheeks, and blood dribbled down from the wounds as Jack finally stopped cutting him, saying quite simply, that he would never be allowed to see his "family" again. The youth had nearly spoken, yelled to deny such a fact. But he'd already learned his lesson, and fear kept him wide-eyed, trembling, but silent save for a few whimpers.

A soft sob, of sorts, escaped the eleven year old's trembling lips and chattering teeth as he was again pulled closer. Alexander could only squirm helplessly in discomfort as the immortal drank of the warm, coppery liquid, his young victim's very life essence, before setting him upon the weak rafter,with a thread. Still frightened out of his wits, after his first shift, and hearing the weak wood creak in complaint, Alexander indeed became very still. And, well, quiet, as well. He grasped the rafter tight, despite the fact that it would likely break, and soon, too. But it was the only safety he had..

And honestly a lot better than being near Jack again. He'd cut him, yelled at him, drunk his blood! He'd rather risk a weak rafter than risk angering him once more. All the while, Alexander's large hazel eyes stayed locked on jack, as if expecting a second attack.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

"Good boy" he said when seeing the other comply with his words. Slowly he rested his form back against the rafters he had once been laying upon. A hand point towards the ceiling so close as his fingers swiftly grasped something not of this world. The mess of black and gray tangled with his nails, the lifeless emotions that pumped into him made his form shiver slightly as his hand swiftly took control of the situation. The mass being absorbed into his form like the shadows had been previously as he shook his hand to get a better feeling. They floated around him at times, shapeless creatures that fed off the weak and hopeless. It seemed they had caught the scent of the boy and had wanted to take a bite out of him, not that he'd let anything touch someone he marked. His eyes had moved to and fro as he took control and virtually devoured the creature, fingers dancing in the shadows around him as he tilted his head to eye the boy.

The rafter wouldn't last long, it would snap within the next few minutes. If he dozed off their was a fair chance that he'd miss the boy and wake up to a bloody mess. Not what he was planning as he scratched his nail against the nearest shadow, making the black form recoil back from the force much like a leaf in the wind. To some this would be rather bizzare, but it was quite second nature to him as he scrubbed a finger against the nearest shadow. Watching as the darker areas around seemed to turn a weak gray for a moment until the shadows returned. After a minute of this he sat up, the beam giving a rather pleading creak this time toawrds the child being on it. The middle showing a noticeable break that was starting to spread from one area to another.

Not much more time until it would give way completely. Shifting to a sitting position he grabbed for what seemed to be a paint brush hidden in the beam he slept on. Fingers tracing around its wooden handle as he pretended to paint on nothing. He was simply buying time, waiting to see the boy crack under the pressure. Without much thought he turned on the boy and tossed it straight at the child's head, making the bristles go first. Jack wasn't going to make this easy for the boy. "The tension mounts" he spoke much like a narrator as his eyes befell the wood straining under the boy. Simply waiting for it to give and the boy to scream.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Alexander could only watch. He could care less for the praise. All that mattered was getting off of this particular rafter. It wouldn't last more than a few minutes. As he waited, fearful, a small hand raised, rubbing his shirt. It stained red as he attempted to clean up the cuts against his neck that Jack had left. He was still too frightened to move, but, with the creaks and groans of the wood, and the fact he could feel it bending slightly under the weight of his small body, Alexander was becoming growingly nervous. He pushed up a bit, looking away from Jack, as if seeking out an escape from the weak rafter.

Alexander gave a small jump, only making the growing split in the rafter worse as the brush hit him. It wasn't as bad as it would have been, had the hard part hit him, but it remained painful, none the less, a soft whimper echoing in the youth's throat. Alexander was already breaking under the pressure, and as the wood began to creak, the sound of it splitting and breaking loud as a voice, Alexander finally attempted to move, to get off the rafter. But it was too late.

It split beneath him, and the light-haired boy let out a scream as he attempted to grab something before he fell.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm

How delicious, he had waited so patiently for the rafter to break before the boy. Hearing as the child's lungs gave way to a loud scream of fear as the wood indeed caved in under him. Swiftly he was gone from the rafters he sat on, the child's gown being grabbed tightly at its tip as he stood suspended on the other side of a nearby rafter. In plain terms it looked as if he where standing on the underside of the wood, when indeed that had to be possible. Drawing the boy near as he slowly took a few steps- standing now on the side of the beam as if his feet where glued with each step. "Couldn't stay quiet" he said, that had been quite a test for such a young boy as he walked his way to what seemed to be three intertwined beams. They looked much like what one would call a nest, how they weaved in and out of each other.

Slowly he placed the boy within the middle of them, tossing a blanket that seemed to appear out of nowhere over the boy's body. A grin was plastered on his face in a 'know it all' manner as he slowly stood by the child's side, feet on the rafter firmly. Now that it seemed regular gravity was working against him and not with him; one could see that his body seemed a bit more sluggish. The little trapeze act he had done to save the boy had weighted down his body in a manner that it had grown slower from becoming weary. Not that he would show this weakness fully to the boy- eyes shimmering a weaker envious green as he planted a hand on alexander's head. Now that he thought about it, he had never learned the boy's name. At least directly from him, he had heard what his family had called him- what he had been addressed and such, but he wanted to hear the little child speak his name.

It seemed like a twisted fetish as he let his fingers stroke the boy's head in what seemed to be a relaxing way. At this point it seemed some amount of his heart was still there, still beating in his cold body. How lucky for him as he tapped a finger to his own lip. The same "Tum tum" from before coming out of his cold mouth much like earlier. "You may speak now... " he seemed so forgiving as he allowed the boy to use his vocals, besides he had already warmed them up after screaming from the fall. It was the least he could do as he slowly sat down, his body egging him to do so; so that his shoulders where at the boy's eye level. "Say your name for me... once... twice.. three times... just say it aloud... so I can hear you say it..." it seemed much like another mind trick, somethign that was probably meant for the child to realize that he was indeed the one captured by Jack the Ripper and not any other person. Make his form understand that this was not a dream, that he was indeed not in his bed being tortured by nightmares. That this was reality.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Alexander was trembling. Were he younger, he might have wet himself. He was sure that his young, and short life had flashed before his eyes as he fell. But as the Hellish man held him, keeping him from meeting the ground with a cruel splat, the light-haired youngster dare not squirm. he was terrified of falling, his cheeks flush from all his crying, slippery and shiny with fresh tears as at last Jack moved, carrying him to his "web", and setting him down. It couldn't have been much of a surprise, but once Jack had tossed the blanket over his shivering frame, Alexander did his best to hide beneath it, grasping the thin material and pulling it over his head with a small sob. The youth's eagerness to hide kept him from noticing this weakness, and, like several times before, when touched, he gave a small jump. The fact that his little kidnapee was terrified was obvious. One had to wonder how long Alexander would last under such stress, with his life literally balanced on a board - or rafter, more precisely.

Alex didn't respond to the gentle strokes. In truth, his initial statement over how he'd failed to keep quiet, made the youth fear punishment. While it wasn't much of an issue for the immortal Jack, however, Alexander found the rafters to be far from comfortable. When directed that he could, in fact, speak once more, terrified hazel eyes lifted, the blanket still covering his pale face from the nose down. Was he bluffing? Was this demonic man trying to trick him? He would surely kill him! But when? Even when asked to surrender his name, the light-haired youngster didn't respond. At least for some time, as he debated the possibility of a trick, and even more pain and fear. He may have wished with all his fast-beating heart that this was only a dream, but the longer things went on, the more Alexander realized that is wasn't.

"A-Alexander.. Alex.. Alexander, Alexander!"

He gasped before ducking beneath the blanket once more, curling up and rolling onto his side, knees tucked to his chest.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm

What a good little boy, he watched as the other seemed to shock himself more into reality by saying his name loudly before cowering under the blanket. Surely the child would crack under the pressure the demon put him under well before three days where up, fingers being lost from the boy's hair as the other ducked under the thin fabric that he had handed him. "Oh silly me..." he seemed as if he where to apologize as he eyed the quivering mass by his side. The child needed a pillow? Didn't he. He mused slightly to himself as he stood up slowly, form creaking as he walked to the underside of the rafter and dropped. A loud thud being heard as his feet connected with the floor below. As much as he didn't use the rest of the place, he still had a few things stored around the place, simply apart of his nature at this point as he shuffled into a nearby room. A few things heard falling over, getting busted as he went. Not caring in he scared the child as he went he grabbed a pillow before returning swiftly to the boy's side, picking at the cover before handing the child the fluffy counterpart for the night.

As brutal as he was, he still had pieces of his heart intact. Something odd after so long as he tapped the boy's head innocently- sort of a joke as he made back for the rafters that he considered his bed. Body pressing back down against them as his body felt heavy. "See you in a few hours..." he stated bluntly as he swiftly fell asleep. The shadows around converging into his for as he went to his version of a slumber land. While he rested so could the boy, that was if it was even possible for one to do that with a murderer so close. Though could one sleep with the thought that a creature of shadows lurked so near, in addition to creatures of another realm coming at bizzare times in hopes of taking him away. Not that Jack would permit one to do that.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Alexander was simply terrified, as one could expect. He attempted to calm down, paying no mind to Jack's statement about the pillow. Where could he possibly get a pillow? Why would there be a pillow in the rafters? Much to the youngster's surprise, he heard a thump far below. Had his captor fallen? Even he couldn't resist the urge to look, lifting the blanket and leaning over the rafters carefully, watching as Jack, who had landed upon his feet easily, moved into another room. How.. how had he done that?! Jack wasn't human! He manipulated shadows, he killed people, and he could jump down such distances without injury! Alexander tucked himself beneath the covers once more, trembling with every loud crash that sounded from downstairs. What could he.. possibly be doing?

For a while, things seemed to fall silent. Although, much to Alexander's surprise, the blanket was lifted suddenly, a pillow forced against him. he grasped it quickly, happy when the covering was dropped once more. He clung to the soft pillow, peaking out to watch the "monster" man lay down. He was too afraid to ask how he had managed any of his feats, but as shadow wrapped around him, and Jack "slept", Alexander sat up, looking around the rafters. He didn't want to risk waking the other up, or angering him. Or accidentally going on a weak rafter, and falling through. He wasn't like Jack, he couldn't survive that sort of fall.

And so, reluctantly, the still fearful boy buried his face against the pillow, curling up beneath the warmth of the blanket. It took some time, but he eventually gave in to his exhaustion, falling asleep. It would be a while before the restless youth awoke.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 pm

It had been sometime, five hours to be exact when he rose. Head shaking slightly from the long sleep he had as he stretched upon the rafters- yawning slightly. His eyes slowly went over the boy, bubbling with curiosity as he slowly sat up. Shifting his position so that his legs held him up, yet again in that awkward position. Envious green eyes looking over the crumpled form of the slumber boy, with a swing of his feet he was on them again. Form walking from rafter to rafter until he was by the side of the other, looking down he could see the small bundle that was Alexander going up and down. He giggled slightly, turning on his heel. The boy was still there it seemed, but what of his house. He grinned, slowly slipping out the nearest window he pressed towards the boy's house.

Coming up to it, he saw that the boy's room had been quartered off, a few men where walking out of it. Shaking their heads sadly at the foster parents who seemed rather distraught. They had no idea what happened to him, their only lead the blood on the bed, fearing the worse they surmised he had been killed. How wrong they where, it made him chuckle he as jumped from the nearest roof to a tree. Balancing on its slender limbs as he slipped into the boy's room. Form slowly shifting through each dresser and cabinet. He looked as if he where searching, indeed he was as he retrieved the pedant that his mother had worn, in addition to what seemed to be a small little teddy bear the boy was fascinated with. Gathering that in addition to what looked like a pinwheel he raced back off. Only glancing at the room once in consideration. He would be back, possibly later, but for now he had taken a few things he wanted for the boy.

With reentering the broken down building, he suspended the items he had taken near his bed. The pendant hanging from a rafter's sharp end while the pinwheel and teddy bear where balanced in the middle of one. He moved over to the boy and slowly peeled the covers of him. Fingers tracing of the little one's cheeks as he gave a slight laugh again. He was no where near sane at this point, though one could fight with some of the gifts he had brought the boy back. Not so much to fight for his sake as he stroked the boy's chest. Who said he wasn't against torturing little boys the way he would in a few seconds. Even a demon enjoyed a little 'fuck' once in a while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]   [Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Thanatos] All Hail the Demon in a Top Hat, Mister Jack. [Corrupted]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next