Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 am

He started to gently bite and kiss her neck. "Good, because your pussy has just been nominated my cum holder." He told her, while he pumped into her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 am

Her breathing became faster as she closed her eyes and let her fingers rest on the desk. He was starting to feel good, something she had not expected to happen. While she was humiliated by the entire situation, her body told her to just accept things. And apparently, she would, being his new "cum holder." But the redhead couldn't stop herself. She moaned a little more trying to keep things quite, hoping that he wasn't leaving any marks on her neck. Her entire body tingled, her nipples at attention, the feeling of him between her legs phenomenal. Maybe....in some strange way.....this wouldn't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 am

He started to pump into her a little bit faster. "Starting to enjoy it, are we?" He asked her, and then started to pump into her harder. "But what if I don't want you to enjoy it?" He asked her, and then pulled on her nipples slightly hard. His dick was throbbing inside of her, seeming to get bigger.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 am

She gave a tiny yelp as he tortured her poor nipple, but he still felt good inside of her. She did her best to keep her moaning to herself. "I....I'm sorry," she whimpered through her new breathing pattern. She did her best to make her position in this situation the best it could be, but she couldn't help but enjoy it a little. "What did you...want me to...feel?"
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 am

"I don't mind you enjoying it." He told her. "But think about if I DID mind..." He said. "Just imagine the trouble you'd be in." He then pulled out of her, and put her on her back. "Spread your slutty legs."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:41 am

She trembled a bit as she spread her legs apart for him, her creamy thighs parting just for him. She'd never been quite so afraid before. If she did anything to displease him, her life would basically be over. Rachel waited for him to continue, afraid to look at him, and so she kept her eyes elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 am

"Look me in the eyes." He commanded, and put his penis between her thighs, while staring down at her face. He wanted to implant this point into her. "You're MINE."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 pm

She brought her eyes slowly to his face before he yelled at her that she was his possession now. He owned her. "Yes sir," she said looking sadly into his eyes. Very well then. Her fate was sealed.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:28 pm

"Good girl." He said, and then put his penis up to her pussy and drove it back into her. "And I won't let you go until you're all used up." He told her. "That's when you'll have to impress me, or I'll just throw you away."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Rachel gasped at the sudden force he used to push into her, groaning ever so softly. "I-impress you?" she asked. "With what?" Though she was sure the answer would be quite obvious, one could never be sure with people who suddenly changed to the degree Seth had. Never before had he seemed relatively interested in her. And now? Well, now she was his slave, of that she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2