Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn) Empty
PostSubject: I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)   I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Julia couldn't remember ever being so unhappy. Lately, her marriage was in the toilet and she just couldn't seem to pull it out, no matter how much she may have wanted to. As she rode the subway to work she wondered if anyone else could notice how much she just wanted to lie down and never wake up. Her husband and she didn't seem to have a connection anymore. They never really spoke and their sex was all about pleasing him when they had it. What ever happened to ladies first? She sighed and looked out the window at nothing, remembering what her husband had suggested to solve their problem.

He wanted a baby. That was his solution. He kept hassling her about it and quite frankly she didn't like to be reminded constantly that she was turning thirty soon and losing more chances. She wasn't crazy about the idea, especially because she couldn't see bringing a child into the world with that kind of burden on it. With a sigh, Julia pushed some hair behind her shoulder. At least she could bury herself in her work, appraising art and working in a gallery, and try to forget it all. But her marriage was even beginning to suck the fun out of that. She adjusted her black blazer and smoothed out her black skirt just a little as well. She had work to do today, and now was not the time to let things get to her. If only she could have a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Roilvn
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)   I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:51 am

Jon stood about 5 feet from her. He smiled as he watched her day in and day out. He knew her daily habbits. He was not ugly man, but at the same time he was nothing special. his short spiked brown hair stood unmoving and his brown eyes looked deep and endless. He smiled in his just plain day wear, a opened button up shirt and a tank top under it. For pants he had slacks and also some old sneakers on. Nothing wrong, but nothing really magifiecent. Where Jon shined was his voice. As he spoke people almost always listened, and more importantly, the believed him. He was shy though. Today would be different.

He stood and walked over to the woman, grabbing the ring next to her. He tried to speak and at first fumbled but then got what he was gonna say, "Hello there dearest, my name is Jon, how are you this day? you look.... Troubled."
Back to top Go down
http://www.RadioRevolt.com
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)   I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 am

Julia was taken by surprise, jumping a bit at hearing the man's voice. It took her a moment to realize that he'd actually called her "dearest." She let him get away with it, however, because for once she really was. "I'm sorry," she said softly, a small smile taking residence upon her face. "I'm okay, I'm just a little distracted. Lots to do today..." she quickly lied. She hadn't meant to concern a perfect stranger. Clearly she would need to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)   I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn) Empty

Back to top Go down

I want you so bad (Candira and Roilyn)
Page 1 of 1