Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) Empty
PostSubject: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:23 pm

They were roomates. Had been for years. It was a small apartment with a single big bedroom and a small everything-else-but-the-bathroom-room. He w2as average. Incredibly so. Brown hair and eyes, white skin. Avrage height and build. Average face. He could really blend into a crowd. Even his personality was the definition of normal. So he was.... bored. Incredibly, frustratingly so.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:44 pm

The girl smiled as she ran her hand through her dark hair. Her long day was finally over. Her grey eyes sparkled with excitement. It wasn't often that Sherry was so happy to be going home, but she got the feeling that this was going to be a good day for her. As she got into her car, she straightened her skirt and took off her sexy heels so she could drive. Sherry was not someone who easily got herself into a rut. As of right now, she was one of the most outgoing and exciting people she knew, and she wanted to keep it that way for awhile. She only wished that her roommate would have as much fun. The thought made her frown and she started the car to head home.

After a short drive and a hellishly long wait for traffic and a train, she made it home.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm

"Evening, Sherry." Anthony said, tired. How you been?" he asked. She was a beautiful woman, but sadly, they were only roomates. He'd never seen her naked, never kissed her. They were the same age. They got along fine. He just.... never thought of her like that. She was Sherry. Not some sexual target for him.
"God, I'm bored." he grumbled.
He had no job, being the landlord. He liked living in apartments because of various things he liked, most of al, the closeness of the people.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Sherry smiled at him and set keys in the dish as she pulled off her shoes again. "Hey. I was going to go out for some drinks tonight," she said. "Would you want to come with?" She smiled and took off her jacket as well, heading over to her side of the bedroom to put away her things. "I could always stay home though," she said. "It's been a long day, and unwinding here wouldn't be too bad."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 pm

"Stick around, Sherry. We got our fiftieth tenant today. So there's something to celebrate, I suppose." he smiled, getting up lazily and opening the fridge. "Wine or hard cider?" he asked with a smile. It wasn;t lke he was aiming to get her drunk, or anything. He just wanted to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 pm

She giggled and came out of the room and over to the fridge. "Hmm....I haven't had good wine in a while. How about that?" she asked, letting her dark hair fall from the up-do it was in. In truth, the raven-haired girl had always wondered why Anthony had never so much as hit on her, but she let it slide because of the rent reduction. It wasn't as though she wasn't as though she wanted him to, but she found it curious that he would try nothing, even after so long. Still, he was a good friend, and a nice guy to talk to when he was around. "Fiftieth, you say? What a milestone. We've been together for that long." With a wink, she headed over to a couch to sit.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:11 pm

Andthony chuckled as he poured the red wine slowly into two glasses.
"It's been a while." he said, sitting beside her and handing her the glass. "Your rent will go down a little, too, but don't tell anyone." he said with a smile. "To a wonderful partnr in crime." he toasted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 pm

Sherry took the glass and raised it as he toasted her. "Why, thank you." She smiled and shifted so that her legs were resting in his lap, a thing she often did and thought very little about. She leaned back in the softness of the couch and smiled. After taking a sip, Sherry smiled at him. "Nice tastes in wine, Anthony." Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back for a moment, just resting.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm

"It runs in the family." he said passively. "Thanks anyway." he said with a smile, sipping the wine carefully. Yes, she was right. I had picked well, he thought. "As for this evening." he said. "Do you have any plans?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 pm

The girl shrugged and opened her eyes to look at him again, the silvery orbs locking onto him. "Not really. I told a few friends I might go out for a drink, but I don't think I will after all. Besides, who needs other friends when they have you?" She smiled and then went back to relaxing as before. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 pm

"Nothing much." he said, bored as always as he sipped at the wine, slowly beggining to feel the buzz. "Wow. This stuff's a bit stronger than usual." of course, he tasted wine pretty heavily, so he had a resistance...
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

She took another sip, things already becoming a bit murkier. "Mmm, but it's got a great feeling going," she said. "I'm totally relaxed." Sherry smiled and she took another sip, looking at him. "You're no fun. We should play a game or something if you're bored.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 pm

He smiled at the mention of a game. His flushed cheeks swelled as he smiled. "Oh?" he asked, wondering what she would have in mind. "What would you like to do? Truth or dare?" he said, almost joking. "Rock-paper-scissors?
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 pm

She giggled again, feeling quite giddy. "Mmmm, truth or dare doesn't sound too bad," she said. She was feeling so comfortable and relaxed. "Why? Too good for the little things in life?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 am

"Naw." he said, finishing his glass, starting to feel a bit.... uppy as well. "I just like Feelin'
normal." he said with a laugh. "Iunno why. It just feels nice to know I'm not sticking out my neck anywhere. So.... you first or me?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 am

She laughed. "I'll go first!" She smiled and sat up, leaning forward. "Truth or dare?" she asked, setting her wine glass down. Sherry had a healthy buzz going and she was about as relaxed as she could have been. What kind of questions would he ask her when the tables were turned? What would he dare her to do? She just couldn't imagine what Anthony would ask. He'd known her for so long that it was hard to imagine him not knowing something about her.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 am

"Truth." he said with a smile, setting don the empty glass and filling it again, chuckling. His cheeks were rosy, and he figured he'd stop at the next glass. He felt so relaxed now, it didn't matter at all what she did.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 am

"Hmmm, have you ever peeked at me when I was changing?" she asked, finishing off her wine. She was curious to know if he ever had. She always assumed that he was distracted or looking away from her, but he was a human being. Sherry didn't particularly care, since nothing had come of it, but she wanted to see what he would do. Her smile seemed permanent, she was absolutely giddy. Another glass would have to be the end of it all.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 am

"Nope." he said honestly. "?Not that I haven't been tempted." he added with a grin as he sipped at his glass. "Truth or dare, miss?" he asked with a smirk. "Be careful what you choose. I am a man, after all."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 am

Sherry rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. "Be careful," she said. "I'm a woman. Hmmm.... I choose truth." This time.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:01 pm

"Awww, fine." he said with a grin. So.... is there any boys ye like?" he asked, leaning closer to her. "Anyone you're enamoured with? he smiled as he leaned back, sipping at the glass.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 pm

"But you're the love of my life," she teased. "No, actually. I haven't really been looking, and no one has been really seeking me out." Sherry poured herself a little more wine and took a sip. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:05 pm

"Looks like I'll be the brave one here." he said w2ith a wide grin. "Dare." he said, his heart beating faster. He wondered what she might tell him to do...
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:14 pm

She smiled and leaned in closer to him, staring for a few moments. "I dare you to take the rent without a shirt from every resident next time it's due." She smiled and leaned back again. It would be interesting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 pm

"Done. It's midsummer anyway. I'll have an excuse." he said wit a smile. "So, what about you? Truth or Dare?" he asked. "Don't be a coward, now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))   You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You only live once, so... ((Hat+Candira))
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next