Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweets and Lawless

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Serenity Wheeler walked down the side walk her long brown hair blowing around her face as the wind blew through the city. It also tugged at her skirt making it blow all around her legs, she stepped in a small caffe to catch her breath. She smoothed her soft black skirt and tucked her red blouse back in. She had tried to get a job in town today since her brother was there but had no luck, she sighed and kept walking then.

Now as she walked down the street she felt someone behind her and turned. She caugh some guy trying to look up her skirt and yelled at him then left her face pink. Her ex had gotten her the bra and boyshorts she wore under her clothes. Black lacke clung to her cream colores ass, black lace of the same patteren held her breasts together and up slightly giving her chest a great look.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:47 am

Bakura was walking through the town. He was wearing his school clothes, just a black uniform. He brushes his hand through his hair, and then walked through the door and looked around. "Ah... so cold outside." He said. He walked to the counter and ordered something to drink. He saw Serenity walk out, and soon after he walked after her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Serenity had stopped for a paper seeing that Yugi was on it she happened to turn then and saw a bunch of white hair and walked over. "Bakura! It is so good to see you again." She said sounding rather happy, "Did you know Joey is in town?" she knew while the two had never been really close they were friends. She tucked some hair behind her ear, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 am

"Oh, I've been okay." He said, and then brushed his hair behind his ear. "I have to say, I'm rather pleased with your brother and Yugi right now... if it wasn't for them, I don't know what I would have done about Marik." He said, and then he looked at her. "What about you? How was your surgery?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am

"Oh, fine. I wore bandages for a while but they are off now." Serentity told him with a small smile, "Yes, I still do not quiet get the whole mess, but I am glad to hear you are well." She blushed softly, she still found it odd to just walk around and be able to talk with people.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am

He saw her blush, and couldn't believe how cute she was when she did... he decided she'd be his next villain. "Let's go somewhere else to talk." He said. "This place is too crowded."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 am

"Oh, okay. I have a few job intervies lined up later. First can we stop by my hotel and change though real quick? My heels are killing my feet." She explained with a small laugh. " Oh, and there are some resturants near the hotel if you want to grab lunch with me."
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 pm

"Sure." He said. Going by her hotel would be perfect... nobody would be around in her room other than them... be a great time for a shadow game. He then put his hands in his pockets. "Do you still play Duel Monsters?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm

"Oh not really, I played once or twice with Joey, Yugi taught me a little and helped me get a deck built but I have not used it." Serentity told him leading him to her hotel. she climbed the stairs to the second floor and walked into her room. She grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "The cards are on the table if you want to look while I change." She said heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 pm

"Sure." He said, and then he went to the table and grabbed her deck. However, he had no intention in playing. He walked over to the door and locked the top lock so nobody from the hotel could come in. When he had done that, he walked into the room that she was changing in. "Here." He put the deck down, and the next thing she'd see was his necklace glowing.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

She returned shortly the light blue t-shirt hugging her framejust as the jeans hugged her thighs then slowly started to lare out. "Oh thank you." She looked shocked to see the necklace. "Are you supposed to have that?" She asked quietly remembering Joey had said that the necklace was not something Bakura should have.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

He just laughed. "It always comes back to me." He said, and soon shadows engulfed them both, taking them out of the world Serenity knew. They were just in an ever-extending black plain. "Ready your deck, or forfit your soul." Said the voice of Yami Bakura.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Serenity looked rather shaken, unlike her brother she was not used to going from one world toanother, "What? I told you I do not play anymore. I..." She stopped speaking her face going white. "Please Bakura..." She whispered knowing she would lose if she went against him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 am

Bakura just laughed. "Girl... I am not the Bakura you know." He said. "I am an ancient spirit trapped within this necklace." He told her. "The Bakura you know is trapped in the back of the mind we both share... now... ready your duel disk or forfeit your soul."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am

"It is in my room, you changed where we are so how am I supposed to get it?" Serenity asked in a meek tone. She was looking at the floor, clearly she was scared, "I-I know I will not win please, can't we settle things some other way?" Small tears had colected in her eyes just about to fall, she did not want to lose her soul.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 am

"Tell you what... you strip for me right now, and I might show you mercy... it depends on how good of a girl you are... make sure it's a sexy strip tease." He said, and then he conjured up a throne, and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Serenity closed her eyes then slowly pulled offher shirtherbody swaying slightly. Her black lacebrawasrevealed as shefinished pulling offf her shirt anddropped it. She closedher eyes shame making her cheeks a soft shade of pink. She did not look downnot wanting to see her body slowly becoming bare before him. Her pants were next sliding away down her soft smooth legs until they only laid onthe floor. She blushed deeper then the black lace boy shorts easy to see against her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 pm

"That's a good girl." He said. "Now, come here." He told her. "And get on your knees in front of me... you're going to learn who's the master, and who's the pet, got it?" He asked, and then brushed a hand through her hair, with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Aerenity walked over and got on her knees in front of his large thrown. She was trying not to cry, when he touced her hair she closed her eyes nodding at his words. she looked up at him her ehart pounding, she may have been sweet and innocent but she was not stupid. She knew there was a good chance that he was going to force her to suck on him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:17 am

Bakura brushed his hand through her hair again. He then smirked, and grabbed her hand, then placed it on his lap. "You feel this? With your teeth, I want you to unzip my pants, and then after words... I'm sure even YOU know what I want you to do." He said.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 am

Serenity blushed s soft shade of pink, she pulled her hand away and leaned in unziping himcarefully with her teeth. She leaned back a little then her face red, she wanted to cry she could not believe she had to do this to him of all people.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 am

His penis popped out of his pants, and he looked at her, with a smirk. "Now, then... start working." He told her, and then just kind of sat back. "And remember... you need me to let you out of this place."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 am

Serenity closed her eyes. She did not want to do this, he knew that but even still shehad to. She leaned down and took him into her mouth sucking him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am

"Good girl... just remember... this is where you belong now... you're my pet." He said, and then he kicked one of his shoes off and started to rub his foot between her legs.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 am

serenity gave a small sob, she hated this place. Shehad to trust that he would let her out of it when he was done. She jummped when he touched between ehr legs with his foot and almost pulled away but stopped herself. She knew if she did pull away he would only be angry. Se continued to suck him finally starting to use her tongue in hopes of this all being over sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweets and Lawless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets and Lawless   Sweets and Lawless Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweets and Lawless
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next