Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) Empty
PostSubject: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Rachel had never been more grateful to have such a great job. The work was fairly easy, but it was important. She had opportunities to advance if she really wanted to, and she she had the opportunity to work with some of the greatest minds in fashion. Not directly, of course, but she had connections if she ever really needed them. Her coworkers were all nice to her, if not a little envious of her high metabolism and natural good looks. She was fairly well-liked, and trusted. That was why she felt so incredibly bad about what she was doing.

If the guilt weren't enough, the possibility that she would lose her job was enough to make her really regret what she was doing. She'd managed to get her hands on the petty cash box--quite a chunk of change--and she was behind on rent because her paycheck was more of a salary that had been eaten up by bills and groceries...and last months overdue rent. The redhead had every intention of paying the company back...but there was a policy against advancing payment. So, she'd taken enough money to cover her rent and slipped it into her purse when no one seemed to have been around, making it seem like she'd just split a bill in to the security camera.

Fairly certain that she hadn't been caught, she went back to work, throwing herself into it to forget the dirty business. One of her co-workers, an accountant hit on her as he headed out for lunch and she smiled, shaking her head. Rachel was fairly certain that men only hit on her because of her pretty face and nice body. None really had other interests, like getting to know her. That would be silly. Why would you want to get to know the beautiful girl, when you could grope at her C-cup breasts or squeeze her ass in passing? Why would you want something more than sex from the cute redhead? She sighed and tossed some of her straight hair over her shoulder, pushing some out of her eye. It would be time for her lunch break soon. She could run home and pay rent, grabbing something small from her fridge on her way back. Then she could wait for her paycheck to replace the money and look for a cheaper place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

((God, this reminds me of Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead))
Seth, the boss, had indeed seen what she had done. He had even made sure to get proof of what she had done. He saw her walk by him. "Ms. Rachel. When you're done with your lunch break, come see me in my office, okay?" He asked, and then he smiled and so nobody could see him, he put a hand on her ass. "I have a surprise for you." He then turned around and left the room.

Seth went back up to his office, and took the petty cash box to see how much was actually missing and to see if there was any receipts or anything... just to get more proof on her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm

((Ya know...I thought of that right after I posted lol. I couldn't think of anything better to do though.))

"Yes sir," she said. Shit. She was sure she was caught. But if she was going to get into trouble for it, she was going to be guilty of all charges. Surely if she explained herself she would catch a break and end up on probation. If not...she'd have a lot of explaining to do at her next job interview. Rachel ran off, heading for her car. She made it home in time to pay the rent and grab a sandwich before heading back to work. When she came back she put her things back at her desk took a deep breath and headed into her boss' office. After all, he may not have known what she'd done. It could be something completely unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 am

((Ya, I just thought it was funny. It's fine XD))

Seth was sitting at his desk when she came into his office. "Ah, close and lock the door." He said and looked up and down her body to examine what she was wearing. He, himself was wearing long black pants, a red shirt, and a black tuxedo coat over it, with a black and red striped tie. He was typing on his laptop. "Go ahead and take a seat when the door is locked."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

Rachel raised an eyebrow at his rather cryptic command. Nervously, she nodded and smoothed out her knee-length black skirt, her black pumps clicking on the floor. Her shirt was simple and plain, appropriate for work but still attractive. It was a soft blue, long sleeved shirt with a nice v-neck. She closed and locked the doors to his office before sitting down before him, prepared for the worst possible outcome---unemployment.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:42 am

"First thing..." He said, and then crossed his arms over his chest. "Why did you take the money?" He asked her, and crossed one leg over the other, while looking at her. "And second thing... why not just ask for a cash advance for it?" He then looked her up and down. "While you're answering... go ahead and take your top off... and don't complain, you're in no position.. I will ruin you if you even MENTION the words 'sexual harassment'."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 am

So he knew after all...but why not stop her in the act? She felt the guilt bite at her as he asked her why until finally she heard his last request. What? Was he being serious. A few moments of silence, however, told her that he was being completely serious. Speechless and stunned, she stared at him for a moment. Finally, trembling, she began to answer, slowly and reluctantly removed her shirt, revealing a white lacy bra. "I...I took the money because I was behind on my rent. It had been such a long time since I'd had a paycheck that I've gotten behind on payments, and I was going to pay every last cent back from my next check. I know the company has a strict policy against forwarding money...If I remember correctly, the terms were, 'emergencies only.' I didn't think my case would have counted..." She couldn't look at him. The situation was just too much.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:19 am

"Well... I'll be willing to overlook this." He told her. "However... you're going to have to do certain... favors for me." He said. "Stand up, and come over here." He told her, and he scooted his desk chair back. "When you get here, bend over and put your hands on my desk... you'll still have to be punished for what you did."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:25 am

Her face was burning red and she was nearly in tears as she heard him. Still...she needed his favor, she needed this job...And so out of desperation Rachel did as she was told. Slowly, steadily she walked over to him. After a moment, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, not sure that she really believed what was happening. She bent over, her legs spread just a little bit apart to help support her and placed her hands on his desk, leaning against it just a little.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:33 am

Seth stood up and lifted her skirt up so that her ass and whatever she had over it was showing. He then started to rub her ass. "I'm surprised... I thought you would have been fighting more... are you a virgin?" He asked her, then raised his hand and struck her ass.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 am

Her body tensed as he lifted her skirt and started to rub her ass. Her white bikini panties were an unimpressive cotton, but they still managed to make that firm ass of hers look fantastic. She let out a little yelp, jumping a bit as he struck her. "I...what exactly is there for me to do?" she asked, her voice quivering. "I'll only make things worse if I refuse, and if you fire me, I'll have one hell of a time getting any other job that pays half as decently as this one, and I'm still not getting enough because of my stupid debt..." She frowned and felt her face turn another shade of read. "No...I'm not a virgin..." she said, wondering what that might have to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 am

"Hmm... what all have you done, sexually?" He asked, and didn't answer her question. He soon moved his hand to her bra, and unclasped it. "You're going to have to wear some sexier underwear and shorter skirts if you're going to keep your job after this." He said, and then he finally decided to answer. He bent down and whispered. "I am going to use your body in every way I see fit." He told her. "And if you say anything to anyone, not only will it immediately be dismissed because of my proof of you stealing... but you'll have that nice theft on your record forever."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am

She was already mortified when he'd told her to bend over, but as she removed her bra, she reached a whole new level of feeling used and particularly ashamed. Her body wasn't something she just revealed to people, and the way he saw it, he had just earned himself a life time of free shows. "I...I don't have much else," she said. "I can't really afford it." Chills spread up and down her spine as he whispered his plans in her ear and a feeling of dread settled into the pit of her stomach. "Y-yes sir."

And then she paused to think of her sexual experiences. "Mostly vaginal, but there have been a few guys who liked anal too...I've given oral before too," she said, not really sure of what else he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 am

Seth grinned. "Well..." He said. "We'll just have to find a way for you to get some, won't we... tell you what..." He said. "I'll give you a little bit of cash for you to use ONLY on underwear... and you'll pick the sexiest, skimpiest you can find to wear on an every day basis... and if I find out any was spent on something else... Not only will I use your body, but when I'm done... I'll still fire you." He then pulled her panties down, and unzipped his pants.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:16 am

Despite his coercive demands, Rachel had to admit that he was being more than fair. Besides....would it really be that bad? Then again, not having control over her fate was not something she would particularly enjoy. "I...yes, sir," she said quietly, clearly defeated. And then she heard the zipper. Her body tensed once more and she let her red hair fall in front of her face, curtaining her in.

((Sorry, but I'm exhausted. I'll post more tomorrow sometime.))
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 am

((Sleep Well))

He started to move his hand between her legs and then started to rub his hand against her clit, and grinned. He moved his hand back and forth between her legs, rubbing against her pussy as he did so. "Let's see if I can't get your juices flowing... it's not technically rape if you're enjoying it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 am

She shivered at his touch, her body warming to the sensations he was creating. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way, she thought, her body shaking a bit with anticipation at what was to come. Still, she'd made her bed, and now she'd have to sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:27 pm

He continued to massage her pussy, and then bent down and kissed her neck. "I don't have the patience to be seductive... so forgive me." He said and then put his cock up to her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Ha. Forgiveness was a funny and rather fickle thing, wasn't it? She gasped as she felt him at her entrance. If ever she had imagined what his cock was like, she forgot it all now. The sheer reality of the situation was nearly frightening, but he was being gentle with her for now, something she appreciated. She closed her eyes and waited for him to enter her. She hadn't had sex in a while, so she could only hope that it wouldn't hurt too horribly much to get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 am

He started to slowly push into her pussy, feeling it wasn't too wet at all. He then bent over and kissed her neck, and pushed into her as far as he could. "Mmm... so tight... when was the last time you had sex?" He asked her, and put his arms around her so he could start massaging her breasts while he used her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 am

Rachel's body quickly understood that lubrication was necessary and sent the message to her pussy. She groaned as he pushed into her, not expecting him to be quite so big. Her body shivered as he pushed into her and kissed her neck. What had she gotten herself into? His arms going around her were another surprise, but her body paid little attention, just letting her tense up.

"A few months ago," she managed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Seth smirked. "Well... from now on, I am the only man you can fuck. If you try to find another job, you better believe the first thing I will do is release the information about your little... deed..." He said. "So... until I am bored with you, you're mine, got that?" He then slapped her ass hard, as a way of putting emphasis on his point.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:17 pm

"Y-yes sir," she said feeling incredibly used. Then again, she'd brought the entire situation on herself. She let out a little yelp as he slapped her ass and wished silently that he'd quit doing that. Just because he was going to fuck her until he got tired of it didn't mean she had to enjoy every moment.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 am

Seth started to groan and started to pump into her harder. "Mmm..." He pulled her body up so she was only slightly bent and he was pumping into her from behind. His hands started to grope her breasts hard. "Are you on the pill?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 am

She gave a little gasp and groaned as he stared to pump into her, her breasts unused to such rouch treatment. He managed to pull a soft moan from Rachel just before she answered. "Yes..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)   Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless) Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught Redhanded (Candira and Lawless)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next