Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:06 am

"To get in your pants." he said bluntly. "I'll try to dissuade him... unless you're ready for such things, it might be best to simply stay away from him."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:42 pm

Sarah's smile faded slightly and she looked at the floor. "Oh... I see..." She looked up at him again, looking into his eyes, her own hinting at tears. "A-and... you? Are you just being nice to me so I'll climb into bed with you?" She asked, her voice shaky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:48 pm

"No, certainly not." he said. "Not that you aren't a beautiful woman. I rather prefer the woman to starty the relationship, really..." he said, looking away. "I'm sorry about his behavoir. I always have to dive in and stick my neck out for him."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Sarah smiled shyly. "You really like Miss Star, don't you?" She asked softly, then stood up, brushing off her back side. She proceeded to walk over to her plants, nudging the leaves again, checking on them. "Thanks for saving me... I can only assume he was planning something awful. Your advice... well... I can't promise to ignore him, but I won't be looking for him any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 pm

He nodded.
"He's improved himself for girls before." he said softly. "I can only hope he does it again." h held his arms open for a hug.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Sarah smiled and bounded into his arms, hugging his big frame. She could only fit her arms halfway around him, but she did so happily, sort of purring against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:06 pm

He sighed and pet her hair, holding her close. After they parted, he handed her a peice of paper with his number. "If you feel like you're in trouble, let me know. I'll come running." he said. "And now I must head to my extra-cirriculars." he said with a smile. "I hope to see you soon." he waved as he left.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm

The next several weeks passed without any abnormal happenings. Sarah was making friends, getting used to her classes, controlling her powers better so that vines didn't start growing everywhere. One Saturday, she was in the Chinese restaurant eating lunch before feeding her plant, currently deciding on what she wanted to order.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:21 pm

"We meet again." Tori said, sitting across from her. His notes and texts to her had been long ignored and he wanted to settle things personally and diplomatrically.
"I'll pay for this meal if you just hear me out, alright?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:26 pm

"Okay." She said simply, still looking at her menu. She wasn't holding a grudge against him or anything, but she'd been busy with classes and getting used to everything at school and she hadn't even had much time for Billy.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:29 pm

"I know.... what I did was wrong. Er.... what I might have done." he said softly. "I... I sometimes get these moods, and I.... I can't stop myself." he looked at the table sadly. "I... I don't want to harm you."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:33 pm

"You just wanted to rape a fourteen year old girl who happened to have caught your fancy." She said, and finally looked up at him. Her eyes were not their usual beautiful--they were missing the gentleness and the kindness and the love of all things. She looked sad, distraught, and like she didn't know what to think of him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:37 pm

"No." he said. "Dammit, that wasn't my intention!" he sighed heavily. "Maybe I wanted to date you and maybe I had the end goal of... something like that... but it would have been over the course of two or three years!" he said. "I... I lost control. I'm abnormal. Go ahead and turn me away, I just hoped you'd understand."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Sarah sighed and reached over to touch his arm. "You're on probation, under Billy's recommendation." She informed him quietly. Her eyes were regaining their laughter. "Just... chill, ok? No more sedatives."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 pm

He nodded. "I promise." he said gently, handing her some money. "This should clear the cost of this and the next meal. I'll see you... soon?" he asked, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:07 pm

She smiled at him, pushing his hand away gently. "Just stay for lunch." She said, her eyes smiling as much as her lips. "I could use the company. Besides, you didn't see me feed my plant last time. You were too busy staring at my ass." Perhaps Sarah was too trusting, but she had a deep and basic trust in human beings that was hard to break.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:19 pm

"I... ah... Take it as a compliment?" he asked, chuckling nervously as he sat across from her again. "You really are beautiful." he said, looking into her eyes. "Especially those eyes."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Sarah blushed heavily and looked down at her plate. "Th-thanks." She managed softly. Since childhood, she'd been homeschooled--not a lot of contact with boys. She didn't often get told she was beautiful. So it made her blush more than it probably should have. The waiter showed up then and she told him what she wanted, and he disappeared after taking Tori's. Sarah was still blushing, looking down at her placemat.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:39 pm

"I'm guessing you don't get told that." he said with a smile. "Trust me, you could probably take up modeling as your day job once you graduate." he said. "So. What do you think of Billy?" he asked, leaning forward. "Nicest guy you ever met, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Sarah blushed more, playing with her spoon. "He made a better impression than you." She said, shooting him a look of defiance. She giggled softly, looking back at her spoon. "Yeah.. he's a nice guy. He's been calling me to check up on things, ask how I like school... like he's looking out for me."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:49 pm

"Yes, well..." It's not as if I didn't try to call you. "He keeps me in line. That's to be expected, really." he said quietly. "Tell you what. I'll take you to a movie in a couple of days. Scout's honor, no drugs or nasty tricks, just a well-intentioned date to get to know you better." he held up the boy scout salute and put one hand over his heart. Then his hat fell off and started to run across the table.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Sarah squealed with pleasure and amusement as a rabbit climbed out of his hat. She reached over and picked it up, holding it against her chest, cuddling it lovingly. The rabbit seemed to react positively to her touches, nibbling at her shirt as she pet its ears. It was so soft, she wanted to cuddle it for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:58 pm

"Ah, meet Nutters." he said, picking up his hat again. "The beast judge of character in the school." he half-joked. "He reacts like that to good people, but he bites really hard if you're a jerkass." he went on.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Sarah smiled at him coyly, holding the bunny closer, letting him twitch his nose against her cheek. "When was the last time he bit you?" The bunny squirmed in her arms, as she'd stopped petting him, and she scratched him gently behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:07 pm

"Uhhhhm...." he went into thought. "When I.... did... When... I almost..." he sighed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next