Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) Empty
PostSubject: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 am

The tall junior walked down the stairs of the tower, smiling as he greeted the new students. He wore a black suit with white pinstripes. His tire was black, and his shirt red. He had fine facial features, and soft golden eyes. His hair was white, soft, and kept short, barely poking from under the top hat he wore. He was the spokesperson for his class, and, when it came to it, the building as well.

"Welcome to Avalon Academy!" he called, spreading his arms wide. "I'm glad you could make it, I was worried because of the weather." he said with a gentle smile. "Miss, allow me to take your coat." he said, to a woman near the entrance. She blinked, and he snapped his fingers, a hole appearing beside him. he reached through and liberated the elder woman of her sodden coat, which he stored in a closet nearby. "This is an academy for teaching specially gifted people." he said. "We also offer typical elementary, middle, and high school courses, as well as college." he said. "Come with me, I'll show you the dorms first." he said, walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Sarah shuffled along after the tall Junior. She was a Freshman, new to the school without a clue about where she was going and what exactly she was supposed to do--where to eat, what to wear... AGH. She was currently wearing neon green tights under jean shorts and a plain white tank top, plus simple black wedge shoes. She liked the outfit because it made her look slightly taller than she usually did.

Sarah sighed as she followed along after the older boy. She had first realized that she was odd when she was six and the sandbox she was sitting in turned into a rainforest. It was sort of a natural ability--she wasn't very good at channeling her powers, though she could do it if she tried. She carted a small suitcase behind her, wanting to put it away in a room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Tori smiled.
"First-year high school students get their own rooms, while Elementary students have common rooms and middle schoolers pair up." he explained. "Male and female dorms are separate. Those of you who already have a room assigned the them,you may put away your belongings now." he said simply. "Male dorms to your left, females to your right." he explained simply, then visibly relaxed, walking among them. When he reached Sarah, he smiled.

"Hello there, first year." he said with a smile. "How do you like the place?" he asked, smiling. "We had a renovation last summer break, so if you get lost, let me know." he said, looking into her eyes. He liked her right away, despite their age difference, she was growing to be a beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Sarah had been attempting to decipher a list of numbers and names and rooms when she heard the Junior speak to her directly. "'Morning." She said, plainly, not really knowing what else to do. Her British accent was very easily recognized. "I ah... I like the building. I think it's very nice. The inside is much bigger than I thought it would be." She blinked as she looked at him, not really knowing what else to say. "I should go find my room." She told him, and after flashing a little smile, she dragged her trunk into the girls' dorm.

After finding their rooms, the students reported back to the hall between dorms to see Tori for the rest of the tour. Sarah stood in the back of the group, hands deep in her pockets as she waited to be shown where to get some food. She was positively starved.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm

He chuckled as his friend Billy approached, a large guy with an equally big heart. "How's the tour going?"
"Fine. But I doubt any of them will gra-umff!" he groaned as he recovered from the blow on his back. "What was that for!?"
Billy leaned down, putting his hands on his hips. "Have a heart, dammit! It's not like your grades all that and a bag o' chips!"
"Yeah, but at least I get a few girls here and there!"
"At least I keep the ones I get!" he growled back, as they literally butted heads.
"Ah, boys..." a little girl with glasses said. "It's almost time for the tour to start again..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Sarah grumbled to herself as she listened to their conversation. How original. Two boys fighting over who was cooler. She sighed and pushed her hands deeper into her pockets, slouching, a few strands of green hair falling in front of her eyes. Her long green braid fell all the way to the small of her back, her long legs covered in the nylon that perfectly matched her hair. She was quite an odd-looking person, despite her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 pm

"They're actually really good friends." the girl in glasses said. "Despite the way Tori acts, he's... something of a ladies man here. He might have singled you out because he finds you cute." she shifted her glasses with a smile as she looked at Sarah. "That hair... dyed to match your power, or is it natural?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 pm

"Natural." She said, giving a funny little smirk. "You can see peoples' powers, can't you?" She asked after a moment. "Either that or you're psychic... Either way it's pretty cool." She smiled, holding out her hand for a shake. "I'm Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm

"Miss Star." she said. "I teach Practical Apps." she said, shaking the girl's hand. "You better get going..." she said, smiling. "Good luck." he said, walking away, humming to herself.
"All right, ladies and gentleman. We'll be continuing the tour, if you'd pease come with me?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Sarah followed along after the group. They passed Tori and Billy, and Sarah waved at them with a smile, thinking that her first impression wasn't great so she better do well the second time. Hurrying along after the group, she was shown classrooms and the Dean's office and, finally, the cafeteria, which was simply a collection of different restaurants and things--like a food court. The group was dismissed and she looked around her, trying to spot a candy vendor.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 pm

"Need a little help?" Tori asked, walking up to her. "It's a big place, after all. Most first-years get lost and I have to go looking for them." he smiled at her, but it held really only false warmth. It's kinda a pain, but someone has o do it."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

"No, thanks, I was just--Ah-ha!" Sarah smiled wide as she spotted the candy store on the far side of the atrium. "I was just looking for that beautiful piece of real estate over there." She said, and giggled softly, looking up at him. "Thanks though." She bounded over to the store and began searching for gummy worms with sour coatings on them.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:19 pm

He smiled at her. "You like sweets, huh?" he asked. Better be careful, or you might gain we-OW!" He whirled around, to see Billy standing there. "The hell, man!"
"I have saved your life, I expect some gratitude."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Sarah was filling a bag with yogurt-covered pretzels, sour gummy worms, and little chunks of taffy and licorice and lemon drops. Clearly, she had an interesting pallet. "I never seem to gain weight." She informed him as she bought the candy and nibbled at a pretzel. "It's because when I grow plants, they feed off me, so I end up having to eat a lot just to stay this weight." She smiled at him triumphantly as she popped a gummy worm in her mouth, made a "sour face", and then giggled and smiled at him and Billy. "I'm Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:32 pm

"I'm Tori." he said. "And this is Billy the Brick."
"I thought I told you I renounced that."
"Alliteration is amazing." Tori said back with a wide grin. "You know my power already. Billy can turn rocky and stuff."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

"And stuff?" She asked, curiously, her eyes focusing on Billy. They were a beautiful combination of blue, green, and sapphire, which shimmered cohesively in the sunlight. She was really quite a beautiful creature.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm

"Yea, sometimes it's metal, or diamond..." he said, looking away. Those eyes were hard to look at.
"So, you doing anyting this weekend?" Tori said offhand, Billy looking on in a combination of anger and amazement.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 pm

"Uhh... I dunno." She said, searching through her bag of candy for a lemon drop. "I just got here, so I'm not really sure how freetime works, and I still don't really know where everything is or anything..." She said absently, then realized she was rambling and blushed a little, smiling up at them in a goofy sort of way. "Sorry. I ramble."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

"Weekends are free study, essentially." Tori said. "You can wander the school as you like, and the library is open most of the day. Recreational activities are also open late friday and all Saturday." he grinned. "Avalon's like one big city."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 pm

"Cool beans." Sarah said, smiling at them both. It seemed like Billy did less talking than Tori did. Interesting pair of kids. "Are you guys both Juniors?" She asked, curious, holding out the bag in case they wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:04 pm

"Yes." Tori said.
"It's likely Tori's going to be staff here, as well." Billy added. "Most students love Avalon so much, they live and work here. Like Miss Star."
"Your eyes go all misty whenever you mention her, you know." Tori said, looking over at him. "She's a teacher, you know."
"So? Still a wonderful woman." Billy said, crossing his arms to defy Tori's point.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Sarah giggled softly, blushing. "Miss Star is very pretty, and she seems like a lovely woman." She said gently, smiling up at Billy. "Ah..." Her watch started buzzing. "Oh dear. I had better eat something..." She looked around for a restaurant that sold more than candy. "I have this plant in my room that I feed special with my energy, and another that I give regular plant food. I'm seeing which one does better. But I have to eat a lot before I feed them otherwise I pass out." She smiled goofily again.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm

"Let me treat you today." he said, walking over to a restaurant. It was pizza-themed, but it sold other foods. It was called Crust. "This place is pretty good." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Sarah followed him and Billy to the restaurant, looking a little confused. Why was this random guy being so nice to her? She'd never been on a date or anything, so she hadn't quite discovered flirting yet, or wasn't practiced in it. She sat at a table with them, picking up a menu, scanning it for something that looked interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm

"You need lots of carbs, right?" he asked. "I'd suggest getting the Mighty Mouse. Lots of energy, tiny meal." he said with a smile. Snapping his fingers and opening a tiny portal. He pulled out some money from within, then closed it.

"You really have to stop storing money there." he said. "What if someone starts using that locker?"
Tori shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next