Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] Empty
PostSubject: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Damien sighed heavily. Another concert. Joy of joys. A nineteen (almost-twenty)-year-old should not have been feeling like this, like he hated his life. He should have been happy, too--his band was at the top of the charts, and MTV loved them. He had girls lined up for miles and miles just to see him, forget touching or getting to talk to him.

It helped his case that he didn't like girls. That made him less pathetic for being miserable, right? He had liked boys since he had been in high school (before he dropped out to be a famous singer, anyways), but the band didn't want that kind of publicity. They didn't want to turn out like Gravitation, Damien's older brother's band, with all their law suits against the press. It was a miserable kind of publicity.

Damien took a swig from a bottle of some kind of alcohol. Probably beer. Jimmy, their drummer, had some weird beer imported from France. It tasted a little odd, but... eh, whatever. If he had a few swigs before every show, it lubed up his vocal cords.

Applause erupted as the curtain went up and the band started playing. Damien stood, walking out from behind the curtain. More applause (a lot more) as he strummed a cord on his guitar, starting to lean backwards as he 'rocked out'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:15 pm

Cero smiled, holding his pass tightly. Almnost a little too tight. He cheered louder than anyone when Damien came out, Jumping with joyt at the sight of his idol. He looked so smooth, so relaxed, so suave. The press said he had a girlfriend, buyt he didn't care at all. HGe loved his Damien, and he couldn't wait to talk to him, to tell him how much he did. It was a dream come true!

The boy danced and and moshed, not really caring about the blows, just to get closer to him. his bright eyes stood out in the crowd, his hair bright and tousled among his usual fans' midnight black hair. His clothes, too: He wore bright colors aqnd had dozens of hangy bits that jangled as he moved. He had a huge grin on his face, seemingly perpetually. He was in heaven, why did everyone around him look like they wanted to be dead?

Finally, he was against the edge of the stage, styaring into those wonderful, soul-trapping weyes, that soft hair, the smooth torso. He could almost feel his body go limp as he swooned.
Sure, he wasn'tmuch better than the female groupies. But he was male.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Damien was really into his music. He wrote it, and was fascinated with it. It was constantly running through his mind. He was always working out a kink, a bug, a flaw, to make it perfect. And when he got to show off his talents? Well, that just made him shine. Besides the money, it was the only good thing he could think of about being a rock star.

"Don't you know that misery loves company?" He sang into the mic, still working his guitar, his eyes closed. His fans were excited, but no one was as excited as Cero. And, when Damien opened his eyes, he could see it. The boy was adorable. The smile on his face was intoxicating.

When Damien looked back at Cero, back into his big, sparkling eyes, Damien actually smiled. Damien never smiled during concerts, only in private with good friends. But he was smiling at the boy near the base of the stage. It caused a lot of gasps from the front row-full of girls. They all wanted the smile to be because of them.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Cero wanted so bad to be thre with his idol. But he resisted leaping onstage and instead grinned wider in return, a small parade marching through his head. He'd never been so incredibly happy before. Butterflies danced in his belly, but he didn't care. Damien was looking at him! And smiling! My kingdom for a camera! he thought sadly, but he just capotured the mnoment in memory.

Cero's life was a lonely one. He worked in a grocery store as a night stocker. He lived alone,. no parents ion a distant part of town,. and didn't have the money for college. So, he spent half his money on rent and food, and the rest listening to Damien, be it through CDs or concerts.

To put it bluntly, Damien was the only man in Cero's eyes and heart. Even though Damien didn't even know Cero's name, Cero loved and adored him.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:58 pm

The concert was good. Better than good--fantastic, actually. The band sold more t-shirts and CDs that day just because of one smile. A smile that lasted a good five minutes before Damien melted back into his music, into the love he had for his guitar and his music. But every so often, he would glance back over at Cero, hoping upon hope that the boy had a backstage pass.

When the concert ended, near-endless applause erupted. It was amazing. Damien waved good night to his fans, and walked back off stage in his ratty old high tops and his tight jeans, which showed off his luscious ass. The belt he wore barely held them up, he was so thin, though his torso retained its muscle mass.

The man slouched into his dressing room and plopped into a couch, staring at the guitar in his lap that he loved so much. He strummed the metal cords a bit, though they made no sound, just cooling off from the show. He was sweaty and tired from singing and the lights on the stage. He wanted a shower.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:06 pm

There was a gentle knock on the door. "H-hello? I-is this Damien's room?" came a timid voice, almost feminine. "I-I have a backstage pass." he managed, a little frightened. "A-and... I'm your biggest fan..." he looked at the floor in fear and shyness, blushing deeply. Part of his mind told him it was pointless, that there was nothing to be gained from talking to him. But another paret dreamed that he would awnser the door, nude, and pull him inside, smothering him with gentle kisses and sweet little nothings.

He bushed even deeper at the latter thought, stowing it away for later.... use. The rest of the band liked the kid, not suspicious about him at all. To them, Damien had simplyt smiled at the walking, grinning rainbow.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Damien jumped. He'd been hypnotized by his guitar and, admittedly, thoughts of the boy he'd seen in the crowd. It was making him form a new song in his head, which he'd been plucking out on his guitar. "Ah!" He jumped up off the couch, assuming it was another female fan. If he didn't answer the door, his managed would have his head.

He held the neck of his guitar in one hand as he opened the door, having adopted his 'cool' look again. His black hair was tousled, hanging in his eyes, and he had sweat dripping down his forehead. He'd tugged off his shirt, so now all that was left were some very tight jeans, a belt, boxers, and a glistening torso. He was a god.

"O-oh, hey." He said, as if the boy was an old friend. His 'cool' look faded away and he smiled a little, only a little, eyes relaxing. "Come on in if you want." He opened the door wider for the other boy, stepping back to set down his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:29 pm

The boy wandered inside, blushing deeply. He was looking around, but his eyes had trouble moving away from that flawless body Damien had. So smooth, so hard... Cero l;ooked at the floor.
"M-m-m-my name's cuh-cuh-Cero." he stammered out, looking at his feet. "I... I've b-b-b-b-been a f-f-f-fan a long t-t-tuh-time." he said, quietly. It was almost too quiet. "A-a-a-and... I was ho-hoping you.... you would a-a-au-autograph something for me." he said softly, holding out the lyric sheet from his favourite album. It was the Black Almbum, only twenty of them accidentally released. The sound had a gritty quality and was hated by the managemnet, but Damien had somehow gotten a deal with some record stores to release a few anyway.

"Y-y-y-you sm-smiled at m-m-me." he added, blushing deeply. He wasn't sure if he should have said more, or done more, but his body language swpoke volumes of his need and desire for the star.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Damien reached for his leather jacket--the famous leather jacket that everyone in the world wanted to have--and pulled it on, to hide his torso. All the stuttering gave him the feeling that he was making the other boy uncomfortable.

"It's nice to meet you, Cero." He said, holding out his hand for a shake. "Or--" He made a fist, pulled his hand back, then held his arms open for the younger boy. "Do you like hugs better than handshakes? I'm a little sweaty, but I could zip up my jacket... Or just give a hand shake. That would work."

When the lyrics were offered, he nodded, and took it, fishing around for a pen in his back pocket. "Yeah, sure. I can sign more than this if you want..." He usually wasn't this nice to fans. Why was he being so nice?
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:59 pm

He boy blushed even deeper. "I... tyhat's all... I... I brought." he managed. Did he want.... to do more? the boy nervously and slowly hugged the star, blushing, but smiling wide. So warm, and his chest was so soft. He didn't care about the sweat, he just liked the closeness. I'm hugging him. I'm hugging Damien! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! he thought, but all he could manage was little happy noises.
"Y-y-y-y-you c-c-c-can sign a-a-anything y-y-y-you l-l-like." he said. "I kn-kn-know you do it with g-g-girls, b-b-but..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:21 pm

The hug sent a little shiver up Damien's spine. Such a soft, warm, tender body--not like bony anorexic girls that poked him with their elbows and ribs. "A-ah..." A bit of color tinted his cheeks (which were freckled, if you studied his face enough. He was just too pale for people to really see it). Gently, he wrapped his arms around the younger boy, enjoying the sensation. He thought the younger boy might be gay. He was so feminine, and the nervousness betrayed him.

"Ah... I'll tell you what." When they pulled apart, he signed the paper 'to Cero, love Damien'. "I am going to give you something..." He went over to his dresser, rooting through a drawer. "If you do oooone thing for meeee..." He pulled out a "VIP" pass and held it out towards the other boy. "You come back tomorrow, and hang out with me afterward. I'll give you something then."

He decided to take a chance. Gently, carefully, he put the necklace of the pass around the other, younger boy's neck. With a light kiss on his cheek, he stepped back again, adjusting his jacket. "And you can bring anything you want for me to autograph."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Cero almost fainted at the kiss, wanting more than anything to return it. He wanted to feel those fngers on his chest, his belly...
He smuiled wide and nodded so hard his hair shook, then hugged the singer again, almost running out the door. Below his long, loooong sweater, he wore biker shorts, and the clung to his butt perfectly. It would be the last thing that Damien would see as the boy left.

When he got home, he squeeled happily and hid the paper away with the CD. He didn't have a shrine ro Damien, he wasn't crazy.
HYe did, however, fuss over what to wear. He finally settled on a seater that was two sizes too big, the sleeves hanging down past his fingers and the collar wide enoug to slide down one arm. The shorts stayed, and he wore the VIP pass as well, hidden under his sweater.

It wasn't long until they met again. The knock was more sure this time. "I-it's me, Damien.A-a-are you d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d.... clothed?" he asked, blushing at the thought of a nude Damien.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:47 pm

There was a laugh as he heard the familiar stutter. "Give me oooooooone second..." Quickly, he grabbed a pair of boxers, hanging his towel around his neck. "Yeah, I'm good." He called back, after almost literally, one second. "Come on in." He pulled on a pair of khaki cargo pants too, which hung loosely from his hips.

When the younger boy came into the room, Damien was rooting around in a drawer for something. He pulled out a simple t-shirt, grey with a picture of headphones on it. The boy got a glimpse of his muscular back before he pulled the shirt on, tousling his own wet hair with one hand. He'd made sure to take a shower this time before the younger boy got there.

"I'm glad you came." He said, smiling at the other, setting his towel on the couch. "I made a reservation at my favorite restaurant. They keep me hidden and the press and fans away so I can eat in peace."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 pm

He blushed deeply as he walked into the room, nodding quietly. he smiled at the other man. "I.... uh... wow." he managed quietly. Dinner with Damien?! "A-a-are y-y-ou sure?" he murmured. "I mean... I'm j-j-just some nobody..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:32 am

Damien smiled at the younger boy--really smiled, widely, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Did it ever occur to you that I'd rather have a nice, quiet, cute nobody with me than some nasty, semi-evil Janette Jackson?" He pushed a hand through the younger boy's hair, ruffling it as he looked longingly into Cero's grey-blue eyes.

After a good twenty seconds, he blushed a little and pulled back, reaching for his leather jacket. "Now come on. The car's waiting outside--and you do still want your present, don't you?" He said the last part teasingly, looking back at the other over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:45 pm

The boy blushed deeply. "I... ah...." he shook himself cler of the embarrasment and followed his idol outside, lookig around. He hoped no one would spot him and his new... freind? He shrugged, sticking close to him. He was so nervous as they slipped into the vehicle and buckled in, he was almost shaking.

Dinner with Damien. Dinner with Damien. Dinner with Damien. he chanted to himself, pinching himself now and again. It was a dream come true. Then he remembered. "Ah.... I don't want you to sign a.... a thing...." he murmred.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 pm

The 'car' Damien had been referring to was actually a limo in a parking garage under the concert hall. The star climbed into the back, leaving more than enough room for the younger boy as he tapped on the window between them and their driver. "Ready to go." He said, quietly, and then sat back, letting his wet hair'd head lean against the leather seats.

He let out a chuckle. "You want me to sign you?" He asked, looking over at the other. He was praying to all that was good that, sometime soon, Cero would stop thinking of him as a god, of an idol. He just wanted to be another guy to him. He wanted a friend--and, from Cero? More than a friend, too.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

"Y-y-yes." the boy said softly, looking at his feet. It was likely, he'd continue to see Damien as a little higher than he for a long time. But maybe that was a good thing for the relationship. "I... ah... maybe... no... the chest? N-no... maybe..." he began to argue with himself over the maerits of various body parts, despite Danien sitting right beside him. He seemed to have fallen into a daydream. Finally he finished, then looked up at Damien.

"W-w-w-whatever.... you... w-w-want."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Damien actually blushed a little--blushed because of someone else instead of his own stupidity. "I... ah..." The stuttering conversation that Cera had had with himself had been as hilarious as it was embarrassing.

"Uh... Alright..." He said, fishing around in his jacket for a pen. "Sure." He smiled at the boy, finding a Sharpie that would last longer than regular pen. "Anything for my biggest fan." Slowly, he looked Cero up and down, deciding what he wanted to sign.

"I could sign your ass, or your chest..." He mumbled, admitting to himself that those were the things he most wanted to see--behind a certain part of the other's anatomy, but that would be too suspicious. "Or anything else you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Cero took a deep breath. He wasn't ready to moon the man yet, so he tugged at his sweater instead. The sweater hid his frame pretty well, so when it came off, it was like he'd shed his skin. His skin was pale, very pale. It seemed he only left his ghome to go to concerts or go to work, the latter of which was only ayt late night. His upperbody was fuirm, but not incredibly muscular. He had a decent six-0pack and pecs, but that was it. His nipples were soft and pink as his cheeks as he squirmed in the car. His sweater also hisd his tight shorts, which had trouble hiding much of anything.

"H-h-h-huh-hurry..." he sad quietly, letting out a small sound each time they stopped.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Damien blushed as he saw you younger boy reveal himself. "Ah... alright." He murmured, going down on his knees in front of the young boy. He kneeled between Cero's legs, pressing a gentle hand on the small of the other boy's back. "Stop shaking... I don't want it to be smudged..." He said, honestly. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint his new friend.

Gently, carefully, he wrote out his name. And then something not entirely, but mostly uncharacteristic for him; he drew a little heart on the end. There was a moment of hesitation when he finished before he pursed his lips and blew on the ink, wanting it to dry before the shirt went back on. Of course, he also just wanted to keep the shirt off longer.

There was another hesitant pause before he leaned forward and planted a little kiss on the boy's chest. The signature was just below his nipple, so the kiss landed on the little pink disk around the boy's nipple. "There you go." He murmured, sitting back, looking at his lovely signature. Well... he was actually just looking at the canvas he'd signed. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 pm

The boy blushed heavily, swooning slightly as he slipped back into his sweater. The boy blushed as he slipped forward in his sea, then leaned against Damien gently, his hands staying on the rock star's arm. His hands were rough, calloused. He did hard work, and it seemed to only reallt show on his hands.

"Thank you." he murmured softly, cuddling against him, feeling verty happy. Feeling... not alone. "D-d-d-d-did... did you... you like what you s-s-s-sah-saw?" he asked quietly, bashfuly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Damien let out a little chuckle. He'd been surprised by the sudden advance, but it was nice--most girls just jumped him and started tearing off either his or their clothes, or both at once. Cero was cuddly. It was very... welcome.

"Yeah. You're sexy." He said bluntly. Oh, if he wanted to, he could come with poetic words and beautiful descriptions and whathaveyou--he was a writer, after all. And he would start to do that when and if he ever fell in love with Cero, or started to think of him fondly, as more of a piece of ass who was really nice and adorable, too. But for now, so he was sure Cero would stick with him, he was going to be blunt. Not a jerk, mind you, but blunt.

A little pink tinted his cheeks as he pushed a few fingers through the other boy's hair. "Want your present? I promised you one yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm

"M-m-m-m-my present?" the boy asked, a little surprised at the touch, but leaning into it like a kitten. "I thought the signature.... w-w-w-was my present." he blushed deeper at the thought that Damien still had more to offer that day. "I... I mean... I..." he hid himself in embarrasment of the thoughts creeping into his mind.

"Nnnn..." he whimpered cutely, pressing against the older boy, feeling excited and aroused and nervouis and all sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Damien laughed softly. Cero was like a lovable, cuddly teddy bear. It was a welcome change from the girls that constantly bothered him; they usually jumped him and started removing both his and their own clothes, sometimes at the same time. It made dinner parties very, very awkward.

Carefully, he picked the younger boy up off of his lap and set him back down on the seat next to him. "Me signing your chest is not a proper gift. I get asked to sign girls' boobs, and actually... guys' chests too, pretty often. It's not special. In my eyes, it's not really a present, just something funny I get to do for people." He shrugged and, with a goofy grin, reached up to the back of his neck. There was a rustling as he reached under his shirt and pulled one of his big, silver, shiny chains up and over his head, the one with the cross on it.

He blushed a little. "I don't mean to sound egotistical, like, 'haha, my jewelry is specialer than yours', but a lot of people have asked me for this necklace and I've never given it to them--obviously. Which makes it special." Almost shyly, he leaned forward and put it over Cero's head and let it hang around his neck. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]   This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg] Empty

Back to top Go down

This Song is Dedicated to... [Hat & Rawrg]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next