Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:44 pm

"Now you're just showing off." Sarah observed, smirking at him. She turned her attention back to her menu, selecting pastas. Alfredo. Yummy. She smiled and nibbled on another pretzel, looking over different pasta and sauce combinations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:18 pm

"No, it's just using my power in a practical sense. This way, I can't get my money stolen." he said, smiling. "Besides, this power has a lot of uses. Why not use it as best I can?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Sarah smirked and gave a newly-appeared waiter her order. When he'd taken one from all of them, he left, and she looked at Billy. "How does one practice becoming a rock?" She asked. "Do it over and over and test how much stuff you can break through? Or is it more complicated than that?" She smiled, seeming genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 pm

"At first, it was just my hands." he said. "Now I can do my whole arm." he said with pride. "And I can control how much, too." he said, puffing with pride.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Sarah smiled at him brightly. He was so cute when he was proud of himself. "That's very good." She said, still smiling. "I would very much like to see that some time." She took a breadstick from the basket in the middle of the table and took a bit, enjoying the garlic taste. "Omnom.." She giggled once she'd swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Tori smiled as he ordered, something simple and fast. Billy didn't order, saying he made his own meals.
"You still haven't awnsered." Tori said, leaning close to her. "Is it a date?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Sarah blushed as she looked back at him. "Is... what?" She asked, confusion suddenly spreading over her face. "I don't think it's appropriate to have three people on a date... there should be an even number always..." She looked quite confused, as she had no idea what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

"This weeke-"
Billy rubbed his hand after the blow. "She's a freshman! Chase girls your own age!" ge growled.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Sarah blushed and looked at her placemat. "I should go." She murmured, quietly standing up. "Thank you for lunch." She didn't wait for someone to say that she hadn't actually eaten yet. She just grabbed her bag of candy and walked away, blushing, embarrassed, and upset.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm

"See? Look what you did!" Tori said, fangs bared.
"I didn't do anything. You should go out with your own year, or at leas a year range!" Billy replied angrily. "You're 18! She might be 15, for all you know!"
"Or 17!" he replied hotly. "I'm going to go apologize." he said, standing up and running after her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Sarah had shuffled her way to the elevator. She was still eating her candy, as she needed something in her stomach before she fed her plants. She leaned against the back wall of the elevator, waiting for the doors to close, as they stayed open for a full two minutes so that lots of people could get in.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Tori walked inside.
"I'd like to apologize." he said quietly. "I'm not sure what I did, but I upset you, and I'm deeply sorry.

Billy waited outside the elevator.
Five.... four..." he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm

When she spotted him, she shivered and looked away. When he spoke, she shivered again. "I just..." She looked up at him, eyes full of sadness. "I just want a friend." She said softly, then sniffled, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:46 pm

"Three... two..."
"Then how about you come to the Plaza with me and Billy this weekend?"
"one... what?!" he had expected something like, 'in apology, would you like to go to the movies?', not an honestly thoughtful reply.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm

She blushed a little. "Sh-sure." She murmured, and smiled at him shyly. "Th-that sounds great." As the doors closed, she smiled at him shyly. Maybe he wasn't horrible after all. Her watch buzzed again and she grinned over at him. "Wanna see me feed my plant?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Billy turned and watched the elevator rise.
Towards the dorms.
"Son of a bitch."

Just as planned.
"I'd love to, Sarah. he said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Sarah walked with him to her dorm room. She opened the door with her new key, letting him inside after her. At the far end were two plants under two heat lamps. One plant was greener than the other. She walked over to the,, looking at the leaves, smiling at the flower buds on the ends of the stems. "How are we doing today, bambinos?" She asked them, as she reached for the watering can.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:18 pm

He hung his hat on the rack on the back of the door and smiled as he walked behind her, his eyes flicking to specific spots.
She's a 9! he mind squeeled, and he walked beside her. "So, can you hear them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:32 pm

"They talk louder when they're happier." She informed him absently, tending to a particularly sad-looking leaf that was half-way fallen off. After it had been discarded, she proceeded to fill a small watering can at the bathroom sink, and poured some odd-looking blue powder into it. "Here you go little plant..." She said, pouring the water into the pot of soil of plant B. When it had drained, she smiled over at him. "Time for plant A to get fed with energy."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:40 pm

"Billy has a rock garden in his room." he said. "The zen kind, with the combed sand. I like working with clay or paints..." he smiled. "Maybe I should buy you a bonsai tree?" he said with a chuckle, coming a few inches closer.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Sarah laughed softly. "That's alright... When I want to I can sprout plants faster than anything, but that's only if I go into super-mode. This stuff here is more tiring 'cause I have to channel my energy instead of just letting plants spring out of everything." She pressed her finger tip into the soil of plant A and murmured something under her breath. Her eyes flashed green for a moment at the same time as the plant, and then she stumbled backwards, looking rather weak-kneed and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 pm

He caught her, leading her over to a nearby couch. "I'll get you something to drink." he said softly, sitting her down and wandering into the kitchen. He hummed as he poured her some water, then fished around in his pocket. "Wait..."
"Looking for these, asshole?" Billy asked, tossing a packet of pills onto the counter. He'd walked in while the girl was dazed. "I should really murder you." he said softly. "But since there's a girl here... I'm going to let you off kindly: Leave here, never speak to her again. Not unless you swear off sex with her."
Tori grit his teeth and reached for the pills, but Billy dropped them all down the drain. "Go." he said, his eyes glowing quietly. "Now."
Tori left quietly.
Billy brought her the water.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 pm

[Oh dear...]

Sarah blinked and looked up at him, surprised. "When did you get here?" She asked, almost sleepily, and then thankfully took the water from him. After sipping at it for a moment, she grabbed a gummy worm from her bag of candy, then held the bag out to him. "Want some candy?" She asked, with a friendly smile on her cute face. She was... a very natural sort of being, always happy, never wanting anyone to be sad.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 pm

He sighed.
"Be more careful around him." he said, accepting the gift. "Ovverall, he's a good kid, but he has these moments... where he has a lot of trouble controlling himself. That's why I'm still his friend, and will continue to be. "He'll keep trying. Just keep on your toes." he said simply, eating a worm.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:21 am

"Keep trying... what?" She asked, looking quite childish with a gummy worm hanging out of her mouth. She looked up at him with curious eyes and a smile, having not seen the pills and not knowing what had happened in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)   Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+ rawrg)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next