Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) Empty
PostSubject: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:10 pm

"One, two, three, four!" she moved swoth the other girls, carefully matching them. He pom-poms shook noisily and the outfit tried so very hard to be at least somewhat mosdest on her curvy frame. It was red and white, the school colors. "One, two, three, four!" Kick, step, shake, kick. Her soft blue eyes focused on their coach, as her long ponytail of blonde hair shook behind her with her every move. She wasn't the best endowed, in fact, a little flat, (At a low B cup) but she had nice hips and beautiful legs. As the drills wore down, and finally finished, she sat wearily on a bench nearby, wiping her forehead with a towel.
"Very nice, Racheal." the coach told her. Miss Ampersw was a nice old lady who had a lot of spare time she spent coaching various coed sports.
Racheal nodded, a little tired to say anything as she drank her cold water and looked around. She sighed in relief that everyone had gone into the showers, and reached into her bag to pull out a math textbook. The exam was three days from todday, and she wanted to be prepared. Unfortunately...
Gah! I can't understand any of this!
No matter how much she studied alone, she couldn't grasp any of the newer concepts. Every one of her classmates was taken or busy. As for the squad, they didn't give a damn about studies and.... well... outsourced, preferring to use more ablte nerd-boy minds in exchange for either cash or other favours.
Spoiled bitches... she sighed as she stared at the numbers, willing them to make some goddamned sense.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Jenny sighed as she looked up at the bulletin board. Her flier had gotten ripped down again. Ugh. She pinned up another of the neon green papers, pushing her over-sized glasses up her nose.

Jenny was a nerd. Very much so a nerd. She wore baggy sweaters to hide her big C-cups and her tiny waist. They stretched down over her shapely hips, to her mid-thighs. Her lower half was generally clad in blue jeans, which would have done lovely things for her legs. No one noticed her usually, because she was always hiding behind a textbook or a desk or something else to do with academics.

But, she was very beautiful, when she let her hair down and took off her glasses. Especially if she wasn't hiding behind her books.

Sadly, she schlepped across the football field. Suddenly, a wind came by and blew a stack of her fliers out of her hands, scattering them all across the field. She let out a little cry of despair, dropping to her knees, starting to gather the papers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 pm

"Woah!" Rqacheal let out a cry of surprise as she was assaulted by green. She ooked over and saw Bookworm (that's how she identified classmates, by nicknames) picking up a pile of fliers. She sighed and walked over to help her. "You should really have these in a bag or something.... jot so loose." she said. "Like this, you're asking for trouble..."
She looked up and blinked. She was kinda cute in that bespeckled shy way. As she reached for one, their hands touched and she immediatly shied away. She gathered them up quickly and handed them over.
"B-be more careful next time, okay!" she said hurriedly, turning and running to stuff the book into her bag. If Jenny had looked up, she would have gotten a good look at her spandex-clad bum, pert and round.

Why did I run away like that?! she asked herself, as she opened the door ro her convertible. I mean, it's not like we accidentally kissed or... eeeeya.... thoughts flooded her mind. It was just our hands touching! Get a grip! It's not like you ogle the other girls in the showers!
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm

Jenny blushed. It was her. The girl with the soft blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled and the hips that swayed beautifully when she danced and cheered. She blushed heavily, and thanked her before she left, taking the fliers. Too bad for her she was too shy to even say anything.

Slowly, she made her way home, thinking about the lovely sight of the other girl's tight little ass. They had gym class together and, sometimes, in the steamy shower, Jenny could get a glimpse of Racheal's porcelain body, drenched and sun kissed. The thought made blush flair in her cheeks again.

The school they went to was expensive. No one would guess Jenny went there, unless they looked at her grade point average. She had a full scholarship. The house she lived in was a shabby duplex--it was just her and her dad, really, her brother was only there on weekends when he came home from school. The lady that lived in the other half of the house smiled and waved at Jenny.

Jenny waved back, and talked to the older woman for a while before heading inside, dropping her books in a heap, and collapsing on the couch. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Racheal flopped onto her bed, closing the door to her bedroom with her foot and slipping out of her cheering uniform. She stretched in her spandex bottoms and sports bra. She lay back on the bed and reached into her bag to find her book.
Huh?
It was one of those flyers from before. "Oh..." one must have floated intpo her bag when the pile was blown apart. The flyer was actually really well-done, with a self-portrait of the girl in a teacher outfit and a pointer. "I'll teach you!, huh?" she rolled over and took the cellphone out of its charger atop her bedside stand. Then she hesitated.
"Do I really need... Yeah." she smiled to herself and started to dial.
As it rang, she thought to herself.
Am I calling for studies, really?
Of course I am! It's not like I... I like her or a-anything. I just n-need to pass!
Riiiight.
The cheerleader grew more and more nervous with every ring. What if the girl asked what she was wearing? What if...
Stoppit! Jesus, like that's going to happen! I swear, sometimes you're like a horny teenage boy!
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm

As the phone rang, Jenny practically catapulted out of her skin. She hadn't been expecting that. She fell off the couch with a loud thud, scrambling for her backpack, where her phone was blaring "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" by the Ting Tings.

As she flipped open the phone and spoke, she sounded very breathless. People would probably get the wrong idea about what was going on. "H-hello?" She managed, laying in a tangled heap on the floor amongst her books.

"Can I help you?" She asked, not having heard an answer. Plus she was flustered. She wanted to go back to relaxing and watching t.v. after a stressful day of college-level classes. She was quite a nerd and very intelligent, mostly done with her college credits already.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:13 pm

The heavy breathing on the other end made Racheal blush, but she didn't know why. "H-hi... I got your flyer. And... ah... I need a little help." she said, cradling the phone in her shoulder as she stepped into the bathroom. She'd started the bath earlier. "I got your flier, and I was wondering if you could help me out?" she slipped out of her bottoms, the spandex making a noise against her skin that was a little louder than normal because of the tiled room's acoustics."I'm available on Fridays..." there was a pause as she slipped out of her bra, "... and sundays." she slipped into the bath, letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Jenny nodded, then realized there was no image on the phone. "Ah... yeah. I'm available pretty much every day but Thursdays after school and Saturday mornings." She was on the speech and debate team. They had practice on Thursdays and meets on Saturdays.

She opened a day planner, flipping through the pages. "You want to do it this Friday?" She asked, pulling a pencil from behind her ear to scribble down the other girl's information. "I've got your number in my phone now, I guess, so I can reach you that way..."

This was the hardest part--asking for payment. "And uh. My rate is ten dollars an hour." She said. It had worked out to that amount through all her calculations. "I change my rate a little depending on the difficulty of the work. Science experiments and chemistry are more, for example."

She had worked this out with her dad, who was a business major. This was how she was paying for a car--she had to be careful with the money she earned.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

"Yeah, Fridays." she said. "I like to study when it's quiet, so in the evening when everyone is away would be best." she smiled and began to wash her legs. "Thank god I found you, Boo-er, Jenny." she said. "I mean it.You're saving my grade here. I'll gladly pay double, my father would be glad to help." she added, switching to the other leg.

"So.... now that that's settled..." she wasn't sure what to say next. "I... ah.... you draw that picture on the flyer?" she asked, deciding to try and make conversation. She'd be spending every friday with her, might as well get to know her, right? "It's some nice art. You could easily do that for a living, you know." she began to soap up her torso next.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Jenny rolled over onto her stomach, away from some large, pointy text books that had been ramming themselves against her spinal column. "Yeah, Ms. Burger says I have some real talent..." She admitted, softly, about the art teacher at school.

And then it clicked.

That voice! Her face flooded with color as she realized who was on the other end of the phone. "U-uh, um..." She stumbled, trying to think of what to say. "L-listen, I'll meet you in the library after school tomorrow. Tomorrow's Friday, right?..." The second part was asked absent-mindedly. She shook her head and kept talking.

"I'll be sitting in the back left corner. I've got to go make dinner before dad gets home, so, uh... er..." She'd been hearing the sound of water swishing around, so she blurted out, "Enjoy your bath." quickly before she hung up the phone.

Taking deep, heavy breaths, she tried to calm herself down, pushing away the thoughts of the other girl naked and in a tub full of water.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:00 pm

"Huh." Racheal turned opf her phgone and relaxed in the bath, blowing bubbles as she dipped her mouth under. She was happy. Finally, an excuse to date a girl get out of the house on fridays! She was ecstatic. That meant no more of her creepy brother (who was always staring at her) and her demanding mother, if just for one night. She sighed and washed the rest of her chest, humming Ode to Joy as she soaped up her small breasts carefully. She loved bathing. Her home had an extra-large tub, bg enough for multiple people. Her family was large, but most of her siblings had left the house.

The way the other girl had ended the call sounded... scared? No, more nervous. She leaned on the edge of the tub, readfing a large book about japanese history. She loved history, to her it was a huge storybook with blank spots waiting to be filled. A story that was still being written, and one that had bits and peices waiting to be found. She wanted very much to be an archeologist, digging and discovering and researching.

Of course, she had to get through high school first.
She sighed and turned the page.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:07 pm

The next day, Jenny was waiting at the library, in the spot she'd said she would be. She was wearing another of her big fluffy sweaters, though this one actually had a deep V-neck, showing a little cleavage. She had cute breasts, but she often bound them, wanting them to be smaller than they were.

Her glasses slid down her nose as she slept--because, see, she had had study hall last period. She had plugged in her iPod and started reading, then pretty much passed out from lack of sleep the night before. So she slept, quietly, Mindless Self Indulgence blaring into her ears as she waited for her newest client.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Racheal was wearing a simple white tee and tight jeans, slipping into the seat opposite the girl and looking hewr up and down. She smiled, she was cute asleep. With a sigh, she stretched, getting out her stuff: rulers, graph paper, notebook, textbook, pencils, calculator. For a few minutes, she examined the girl, falling into a daydream if yesterday, happening differently.

It had been like before, until their hands touched. Then bookworm had taken her hand, tightly, but not too tight. Her soft, warm skin felt so nice. Then she was looking through those glasses and into those adorable eyes... their faces moving imperceptably closer, until.,..
"Gahh!" she awoke with a start. "agh, wierd dreams..." she muttered, looking at the other girl. maybe she was dreaming too?

Bah. "Hey. Heeey. Wake up." she poked the other girl's cheek gently. "Helloooo?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Jenny was startled awake by the poke. "Ah!" She blushed as she received loud "Shhhh"s from the other people in the library, which she heard because of headphones that had fallen off her ears. As she saw the other girl, she blushed and adjusted herself a little, turning off her iPod.

"What are we working on today, then?" She asked, quietly, getting up from the table. She got up for two reasons; one, to stretch, as she'd been sitting down too long. Two, because she needed to switch seats so she could see the book.

So, she walked around and sat next to Racheal. She folded her arms under her chest, resting her arms on the table. It would give Racheal a lovely view down Jenny's breasts, but Jenny was too tired to think very much about that.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Racheal smiled. "Ah.... mostly it's matrices and.... ah...." she pucshed the book over to Jenny. "Th-that stuff. I know it's really below your level, but... I... I've treid several times, and I always miss the awnswer somehow..." she looked at the table with downcast eyes. She hated being a typical stupid blonde cheerleader, utterly incapable of complex equations. She had no trouble remembering an entire divergent timeline in history, so why was this troubling her!

She looked over at the other girl, her eyes wandering slowly to... wait...
"Y-you have..." she stopped herself short, chuckling nervously. Her chest.... why did I never notice that?!
More importantly, why do I care?!

"Ah... n-nothing." she managed quietly. "N-now... ah... it's this and this problem specifically I'm having trouble grasping at the moment.... but the concepts of the next few are very confusing as well..."

Their faces were very close, she realized. Close enough that she could smell the other girl'
s shampoo. So good....Gah! H-hush, I n-need to c-concentrate!
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:29 pm

Jenny had bound herself, like she did ninety-nine percent of the time, but not very well--she'd been too tired to do a great job. "Ah... this stuff isn't so hard, if you get it explained properly." She said, pulling the pencil out from behind her ear. "Ms. Sullivan isn't very good with this stuff. That's probably why you don't understand it."

She proceeded to scribble down instructions, explaining them as she did so. Her writing was amazingly fast, but neat, too. She defied the stereotype that all intellectuals had chicken scratch for writing.

"Does that make more sense?" She asked, finally, after about twenty minutes of explanation. Her boobs had been moving as she talked, wiggling back and forth. This was because, you see, she didn't wear a bra when she had herself bound, but her binding wasn't great that day, and therefor she was a little jiggly.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

She nodded, reading and listening intently. It struck Racheal that this girl was very well endowed with intellect. And other things. Um. Stop staring at her chest, damnit!
She smiled as she finished the last few problems on her own, almost punching the air and cheering at her newfound ability to master the numbers. There was a tiny guitar solo going in her head.
Yay, I'm not a dumb blonde!

"Thanks a lot Boo-er, Jenny." she said with a smile, hugging her. "I mean it. You saved my life here! We're going to be on thios chapter of the book for a while... so... ahm... Actually, I'd like to see you tommorrow. I want to get to know my saviour a little better if that's okay?" she asked quietly. "Please?"

Not asking her out Not asking her out Not asking her out Not asking her out Not asking her out Not asking her out....
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 pm

"Uh..." Now, this sure was different. Jenny never got asked to hang out--she was too much of a nerd. Her brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail, but she compulsively pushed at the side of her face, as if some bangs were hanging into it. "I... guess..."

She was glad to have explained the problem, but... she had hoped it would take longer--more money that way. Plus, more time with--NO.

"Er, wait." She slapped her forehead. "I can't. I have a tournament tomorrow." She said, regretfully. "I can't do anything until after, like... four thirty." She offered a little smile. "Can we do something after then? I can't skip out on Speech and Debate, Miss Moudry would kill me." She said, sounding a little... regretful.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 pm

"Sure, sure! 'll even come and pick you up." she said. "I'll be needing your services next chapter anyway, so we might as well get to know one another..." she picked up her cell and changed her phone number title to "Jenny". She snapped it shut. "You need a ride home?"she asked with a grin. "I mean, my coinvertable is a nide ride..."

She looked down at the table, suddenl;y finding herself quite bashful. "If you don't want to, you don't have to..." she added, fussing with the bottom of her shirt.

Jenny was so adorable. Raqcheal just wanted to keep hugging and hugging her and pull her in so close. Maybe even Don't you dare! she shook her head and looked over at the other girl. "Uhm... ah... you have any h-hobbies?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:42 pm

"Ah..." Jenny blushed. "Why are you being so shy?" She reached over and put a finger under the other girl's chin, turning her face up again. "I'd like a ride, thank you. I live a couple miles away and otherwise I would have to walk."

Jenny had a hard time with boundaries. She was a touchy-feely person. She loved hugs and kisses--though she'd only kissed one other person before, and gone further too. Kisses on her cheeks were always loved. "You have a convertible?" She asked, suddenly, looking up from a paper she was holding.

"I'm jealous." She admitted, with a goofy smile, and shoved some books into her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Racheal blushed a little at the touch. "I',m a little spoiled." she conceded. "I got the nice car, the best school..." she laughed a little as they walked out of the builsding, towards her car. "Even a nice cellphone!" she laughed. "You sure you don;t want to drop by my place?" she asked. "We could hang out for an hour or so..."

In my room. Alone. On my bed. Under the covers. Na-Stoooooooop!

"Then again, you seem to have really strict parents..." she added, trying to ignore the thoughts. "So I'll get you home on time." she grinned. "You hungry? I could eat half a cow..." she vaulted into the car, smiling as she stuck the landing. Normally she got stuck on the wheel.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Jenny blushed a little. Wait. Stop. No. Don't show that you like her.

"I wouldn't mind going to your place, I guess." She admitted, not really wanting to go home. "If you have food." She offered a cheeky grin, looking over at the other girl. There was no good food at her house, 'cause she hadn't gone shopping for a while.

"I don't really have anything to do tonight except sleep. Debate tomorrow and everything." She watched the other catapult herself into the car, blushed, and climbed in after her, ignoring how nice the car was.

God damn it... why don't I have money like her?
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Racheal laughed, "Plenty of food!" she said. "My mom runs a small chain of grocery stores, my dad is higher up in the same company." she smiled. "So.... whatever you like!" she smiled at the girl as she turned onto the way home. "And I know that look you gave the car." she said. "I've seen it a thousand times. And... don't worry. With that head on your shoulders... I'm sure you'll get a really nice job."

She looked over at the girl occasionally. "You wrap your chest?" she asked. "I noticed earlier, but I couldn't bring it up..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Jenny fidgeted, looking uncomfortable with the present line of conversation. "P-please don't tell me what I looked like. I like the car, and I don't have money. I couldn't even get a new cell phone..." She blushed, growing more and more embarrassed. "It's not a very nice thing to point out to someone."

Blush flared in her cheeks as her chest was mentioned. She squeezed her eyes shut. "I-I-I think my boobs are too big. They get heavy and distracting if I don't bind them." She said, trying to give the simplest explanation possible. Swallowing hard, she unties her hair, letting the longer-than-they-looked locks fall around her shoulders, and get tossed around in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarras you." she said with a nervous chuckle. "It's just... I know we have gym class together... and... well,you should take pride in your body! It's amazing." she said. "Anyway. What carrer are you planning on, anyway?" she asked, stopping at a red light. "I want to be an archeologist." she said softly. "I want to dig up the past, discover the unknown. I want to fill in..." she paused. "S-sorry! I went on babbling..."

She smiled, looking over at her.
Mathemetician? Doctor? Por-NO. Usually I'm good at this sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) Empty

Back to top Go down

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next