Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin (Candira and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Assassin (Candira and Kratos) Empty
PostSubject: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Sleep. When was the last time she'd seen some? About three days before the large funeral that had been held for her only brother, the lord of the manor. Two days to plan and prepare, one day to play hostess and grieve, and a week to get through the matters at hand that her dear brother had left her with. It had been a week and she was exhausted. The raven-haired girl closed her silver eyes, relaxing herself into her large bed. Her curls sprawled over her silk-covered shoulders, her dress accentuating the best parts of her body, both showing and hiding her slender, shapely form. Though she had blossomed well, few men had come to call on her, afraid to approach the men of the family. Now, she feared, she would be nearly attacked for her hand, the land in her name the biggest reward a man could get.

But that was something to worry about later...after her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Rumors had been spread about a sister acquiring land from her brother that had passed away, usually land was given to children yet obviously that brother did not have any to inherit it. If the rumor was true then Seth was going to be in luck, someone would want that land, and that meant their would be an assassination at hand. Well apart from being one of the best around this area, he was reasonable with his pricing and had not botched a job up yet... and did not plan to, he sat in his bed before deciding to go for a walk. He knew of a tree in the forest that assassination targets were left, and if the rumor was true, then she would be one probably by one of the members in the family who would have inherited it if she didn't. He moved with haste eager for a new target his medium length hair moved around a little with the breeze, the sun shining against its deep dark black that went well with his hazel eyes.

As he arrived, their were two letters, a surprise since usually only one target would be shown yet one looked as if it was hand placed and not by the organization, and if this was the case.. it meant 100% cut of the job. He opened up the other letter placing the companies one before opening it, the details were name,possible locations, nearby family members, amount and as he removed to pocket the piece of information he noticed something that seemed like pre-payment, it was a rare thing to see yet he did not mind as he pocketed that as well. Seth decided he would snoop around a little and would find out a bit about his target, what sort of lifestyle she lived and then he would be able to determine the best and cleanest death possible against her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 pm

The lady of the manor continued to slumber peacefully, her weariness proving too much for her system to ignore any longer. If there had been any doubt that the mistress was tired before, her ordering the servants to take a day for mourning, now that he affairs were straightened, was proof otherwise. A few maidens stayed behind out of pity for the poor girl. They would attend to any visitors and see to it that the guards were fed and leave some food ready for her.

Nightfall was just coming upon them when Sophia's silver eyes fluttered open. She was thirsty, but she didn't know if she had it in her to get up just yet, and so she sat up in bed, her her hair curling down to the middle of her back. She placed her head in her hands and sighed. What should I do? she thought. She was the sole manager of an enormous tract of land, not to mention the largest sum of money outside of the king's castle. Slowly, she moved to her bed side and slipped her feet into delicate little slippers before walking down the hallway toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:24 pm

For quite a while Seth just laid down comfortably before getting up and finding a little bit of information about his target, he made it seem like he was curious about the recent death, and what was happening with the land. Once he had found out that , he decided to go study her routine a little, Making sure to stay out of plain view he just sat and watched, If it was appropriate then he would get this over and done with as quick as possible, the quicker it was done.. the more time that was available to clean it up, and cover all the tracks.

He watched for a while as nightfall came, he was tempted to go back home yet remained were he was just incase, his hazel eyes darted around a little before noticing some movement, it seemed that Sophia was awake and their seemed to be a lack of people now unlike earlier, this seemed to be possibly the best time, now he would just enter through the open window that led to her room and everything would be easy from there.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Sophia sighed as she walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of wine. Soon, she would be in mourning. The entire castle would be shut up, and the mirrors were already covered. She sighed and carried the goblet with her back up the stairs, sipping it pensively as she walked back to her room. All black clothing, veils, no large meals or excessive drink for at least two months. Not it truly bothered her that much...but she would always long to leave the castle, to cling to the outside air, the trees, and flowers. Now what was she to do?

She took another sip as she walked down the hall to her room. The wine would help her sleep, of that much she was certain. The noble wondered, however, if she could just sleep forever. What a silly, selfish thought. Oh well...now was time for her to just get sleep. She re-entered her room gracefully, silently, not really noticing if anything was different. She set the glass down on her bedside table and yawned. slowly, she walked back to the side of her bed. Was that a shadow?
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:50 pm

He moved swiftly towards the building observing the best way to scale up to her room, he had done harder jobs, but knew this would be a little harder then what it looked like. He climbed up to her window entering through it, he went to hide behind the curtains yet knew their would be a shadow created meaning he would be detectable if she looked hard enough so instead he grabbed one of the nearby reasonable sized stuffed bear teddy behind it and then positioned himself in a completely hidden location in her room.

He watched as she laid back down on her bed with what seemed to be wine, good, a simple undetectable poisoning and it will look like she had a heart attack... much easier then I thought it would be Seth continued to look from were he was waiting to see what she would do. His eyes wandered a little as they observed her yet he knew not to get attached, it was what was not meant to happen when your about to kill someone
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Sophia started to lie back down, getting herself nice and ready for a good long sleep. But she found herself uneasy. Deciding it was just because she was still a bit thirsty, the girl drank some of the wine and smiled as she felt settled again. Sleepy once more, she repositioned herself and fell asleep once more. Without a single word, the maiden closed her eyes, resting her weary body once more.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm

His eyes never left Sophia watching everything that she was doing, their seemed to be some wine left which made a poisoning an option. He watched as she repositioned herself and then seemed to fall asleep rather quickly. Seth would wait a little while before attempting anything, since she might not be truly asleep, his eyes still could not leave her face, already he could tell he was starting to get attached which was why he knew this job was going to be a little harder then planned.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Sleeping all day must have given her enough energy...her eyes opened and she sat up with a sigh. "Why will you not let me sleep, brother?" she asked softly. It really wasn't something directed to her brother, but really the things that her brother had left to her, and suddenly the weight of her responsibilities was upon her again. She simply could not stop thinking. She got out of bed and went to one of her windows, the moonlight that poured in illuminating her silk-covered form. She looked out at the stars and sighed. "All I ask is for rest," she whispered. "Why will you not let me have it?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

He wondered what she meant as she seemed to awaken and say another thing about her brother, was she actually meaning it directed straight at her brother, or was she annoyed to be left which such an amount of land. He snuck up behind her before withdrawing a small knife before putting it at the front of her throat "Someone paid me good money to kill you.. Make sure that once you were dead I would get the rest of the payment.. and yet you seem to not even be cautious knowing that amount of land is dangerous to keep,.. say one reason why I should not slice your neck clean, until you die from its edge"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

"Because it could be yours," she said softly. Truthfully, though she was not adverse to the idea of death, she didn't want to die just yet. She had to admit though, her bargaining chip was quite large. "Why kill someone for such a small amount of money if you could take the land, the money, all for yourself without dirtying your hands?" She let her body remain slightly tensed as she leaned against him, careful to not touch the knife's edge. "And I did not expect such a strike because of my brother's death. I haven't slept in days...and to be honest, the thought never crossed my mind."

Her voice was hushed, but slightly melodic. "Unless, of course, you're here because you also want to kill me. Is it just because of the money?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

Her reason was adequate yet it was not what he had been expecting, he was hoping for something that he could more say that it was not a decent reason and then 'slip' with the knife. "If i had such land under me, I would then become a target, I am an assassin not a target" The money how ever was tempting yet he had accepted the letter even if it was not from the official guild of assassins, "Lack of sleep over the event,.. because of what you acquired and partially the loss?"

"I never personally have reasons to kill people, I only kill people others want dead.. usually for the money behind it.. Yet not killing you could be more profitable.." He sighed now having to make a decision "If the land troubles you so much and you seem not to want it, then why not disappear, We could even fake your death.. So that I get my pay for the assassination, you live.. we both get what we want..." He moved the knife from her neck yet still had an arm around her not in a threatening way, but more of just holding her slightly comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:17 pm

"Who are you working for?" she asked softly. "Because if I'm going to lose everything--my dowry, my position, my life as I know it, it had better be for a good reason." She sighed and relaxed a bit when she felt him pause and think about it. "Have I really done so much wrong that I deserve to be threatened with death?" The guilt thing probably wouldn't work so well, but it was something that crossed her mind. Had she been such a bad person that someone would want her dead? Or was it all really about the money.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:27 pm

He paused, he never gave out names of clients. This one actually had given him the name of the person who wanted the death, which was why the rest of the letter was burnt after the details were rewritten on a new piece of paper. "One of your relatives,... He wants the land and he wants you dead because you were the one who inherited it instead of him..." It was not exactly telling her and so that would be find with him saying that much information. "Trying to make me guilty does not work, I have assassinated many people.. I am the type of person who usually does not care for my victims you should consider yourself lucky I have not killed you yet but instead decided to speak with you"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm

She smiled softly. So her own family had it in for her. It figured. "So why did you let me live this long? If you've been hiding here, you could have easily killed me the second I walked in the door. Or even in my sleep." She took the chance of turning her head enough to see some of him out of the corner of her eye. "I shouldn't be a special case. So please, if you wish to kill me, just do it. Otherwise, leave me in peace and I shall gladly give up my claim of the land to my relative, or I should find a husband to share it with."

That said, Sophia steeled herself for what may well have been the end of her life as she knew it, or the end of her life in general. "I am sorry for your lot in life. If it makes anything better, after you've done with me, you may take a large sum of my money. Whatever will keep you away from dispatching others from this world."

Here she turned away and silenced herself, waiting for his decision...or for the guards to come on their rounds. Whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm

He moved the knife away from her neck, he was not a fan of these assassinations that were given out more privately. They were harder to perform... and well so far the three he had done he had became a little attached. Seth looked at her before sighing "Your stronger then the others Sophia, Most would not say such a thing.. Or even speak with the person who could have killed them,"

Seth looked away from her now as he let go of her before looking outside into the night, Since he had failed he was no good an assassination anymore, and from this height he would die if he jumped. Slowly he walked up to the window before walking back and getting ready to run at it. "I have failed an order, therefor deserve to die"

Once an assassin failed a kill, that was the end of their career and word would get out that it happened.. and the order or guild of assassins as they called it, well they would erase him from their records and move the spot were they placed the assassination notices.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Sophia wouldn't deny that she was surprised he'd let her go, but when he did, she turned to face him, his words striking her more than anything else. Her silvery eyes went from him to the window and she quickly calculated what would happen if she wouldn't intervene. She moved to block the window and stood between him and almost certain death. "Please, let me help you. I'd rather not die, but maybe I can offer you a job here. You said yourself that there would be attempts on my life...perhaps we can come to an agreement? If you protect me, you may live here and take a portion of my lands as your own. I know it's not much, but if you choose not to use it, you can rent it out to others. What say you, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:03 am

Seth was not planning to have ever failed an assassination as he knew that this was what was to happen to anyone that failed, some took the poison they gave out.. others did it more crudely and slashed their own necks yet his end would be a window, falling until an almost instance death by the impact of the floor. He went to push Sophia out of the way so that he could accept his fate before hearing her speak and decide to listen, after all he would be dead soon so nothing she said would probably matter. Hearing her offer he backed away from the window as his mind thought. He himself did not want to die, but the reason he was going to... was because every asset he owned now would be demolished, his house,.. his money.. everything.. Until he could not live anymore since their was nothing or nowhere that he would be able to go.

Yet this offer was something else, it was like a new life, he would still be called Seth.. but he could throw away his past.. and stop the killing as it would not be needed to live comfortably. He could easily protect her, since being one of the best.. he knew their tactics.. the way they would try and act. "I accept your offer Sophia.. and since I have done such a thing.. My name is Seth.. You need not call me stranger anymore" It had been a long time since he had ever told people his name.. at one point he had almost forgot it, before an old friend made him remember. "I can easily protect you from any harm, yet you must never leave your window open the way it is at night, to easy access"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:42 am

She smiled and nodded, a sense of relief coursing through her body. "Thank you, Seth. I'll do as you say. So long as you are here and protecting me, your needs will be taken care of." Sophia continued to take in the assassin that had tried to kill her just moments ago, her silver eyes taking him in. He was unexpectedly handsome, and he looked quite strong, though agile. "Would you like to be shown a room?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Seth did not mind Sophia looking him over, after all she would have to take in factors about him since he was not going to be protecting her. "It is nice to know such a thing, and don't worry.. I am dedicated to what ever task I am given, it just so happens you have my most recent and permanent task." He stood their looking at her although his eyes had seen plenty of her this afternoon already as she slept in her bed looking slightly peaceful, and slightly uncomfortable. "That would be appreciated.."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

She smiled and gave him a small graceful bow before she closed the window off to the night. "Come with me," she said, exiting the room, her silken robes flowing out behind her as she walked, heading just down the hall. She led him to a large room, nearly as grand as hers, but a bit more rustic in decor. The bed was large and there was a grand window. A chest at the end of the bed and several trunks. A mirror hung on one wall although it was covered now--thinly veiled in black.

"This was my brother's room. It is yours now. Please," she said, her grey eyes appealing to him, "treat it well. I think it will be the most useful room to you since it is closest to mine. If there is anything you need, I will most likely be awake, so you may call on me."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Seeing the window closed a sigh escaped him, that was the easiest way in, and now protecting her would be a lot easier, as they would have to make it through the house.. and passed his almost inhuman light sleeping and almost dog like hearing. The room impressed him as he looked at it, it was almost as good as hers and he felt rather privileged to be given such a room, yet now he had a full time job.. he was not longer an assassin but a body guard. The room definently had a male feel to it.. and he could tell it was her lost brothers.. which surprised him that he was allowed such a room, although it was nice and close to hers..

"I will, and I will keep that offer in mind, sleep in piece tonight, you will be safe since I am here, and the assassin's don't try until about three days after one is attempted.. I know their code" Once he said that he walked over to the bed before laying in it, it was nothing like his old house, yet he felt warm here, and it was now is new house as it was either death or new life.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm

"Seth...I am sorry about what you've lost, but I do hope that you've gained more. Sleep well." She bowed again and left him, his door left ajar. Sophia went back to her room, confident that she would be protected by the man who now slept in her brother's room. In a single night, she'd gained a powerful ally, a fact that she was quite proud of. "Thank you, brother," she whispered, glad to know that he was watching over her. Once she was safely in her room, she took another sip of the spiced wine and felt her weary body ease down into the pillows and soft mattress. The lady was asleep again in mere moments.

((Gonna take a shower. I'll be back soonish. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:30 pm

The fact was Seth had actually gained from this, he had a new life, new chances... and that was the most something somebody in his scenario could gain, the fact he owned a share of the land and now lived in Sophia's brothers room was just an added bonus which he did not mind. Hearing her say that a soft smile appeared before he gave a soft nod indicating a goodnight. Something had gone well tonight, even though he had lost a job.. He now had a rich ally, and she had a powerful one, a win win situation for both of them. He relaxed into the bed a sigh escaping him as he looked up at the ceiling before starting to slowly doze of, he was not one that needed much sleep. Five or six hours were enough and if their was any walking at night it would wake him up, one of the servants during the night had once.

(Mkay x])
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:51 pm

In the morning, when Sophia woke, she hardly remembered what had happened yesterday. She'd thought of it as a dream more than anything, though it had all seemed far too real to be so. Moments after she woke, a servant came to her to help her dress. The raven-haired girl was draped in crimson and black, her figure both hugged and hidden at the same time. Her curled hair was pulled out of her face and back into a ribbon her brother had given to her. She smiled softly at her reflection, asking her servant to prepare for the mourning phase, ordering clothing, the preparation of food, and the draperies to be changed to black. The small woman nodded before running of to do her chores and set things in motion.

Sophia, in the meantime, decided to check on her new guard. She knocked softly on the door and waited for an answer before moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin (Candira and Kratos)   Assassin (Candira and Kratos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin (Candira and Kratos)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next