Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 am

Jenny blushed, looking down at her lap. Does she look at me in the locker room? She was happy for the babbling, it kept the attention away from her. "Ah..." When the other girl stopped talking, she knew it was her turn to answer the question.

"Artist..." No one ever guessed it with her. They thought she wanted to be some famous mathematician. And, she would be--but it wasn't what she really wanted. Math and science would pay the bills, but that wasn't the question she'd been asked.

"Portraits and photos... and stuff..." She murmured, pushing some hair out from in front of her sparkling green eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:50 am

Racheal smiled. "I should have known from the flier!" she said with a smile as she turned onto the driveway of her home. It was a small home, but nice. It was, at one point, the home of a family of seven, but now it was merely home to four: Mom, Dad, herself and her brother. So the house felt like an oversized, comfy sweater.

"Welcome to the Alberto house!" Racheal said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Jenny followed the other girl slowly, keeping her backpack over one shoulder. For heaven's sake... why did everyone have such nice houses? Was she the only one at their school who lived in a crummy duplex? Sigh. She set down her backpack by the door, on the inside, and sat at the kitchen table, as the other girl seemed to have stopped there.

And then her stomach growled.

She blushed, clutching the sweater atop it, obviously embarrassed. "I had no money for lunch..." She admitted, softly, remembering the dollar-twenty-seven she had in her change purse. Ah well...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:25 pm

"Well, then, I'll have to feed you!" thew girl said with a grin. It was becoming slowly appaerant that something was missing from this home. Something important.
Ah, right.
Other people. The house was dead quiet except for Racheal, who hummed to herself as she found food for her new friend. A sandwich, chips, and even a can of Dew. "Here you goooo!" she said, putting the plate before the girl.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 am

Jenny blushed. "Th-thanks so much." She murmured, almost on reflex, looking up at the other girl for a moment. She took the sandwich almost shyly, as Racheal was still watching her, and Jenny had a feeling she would be watched all through eating. Racheal seemed like the kind of person who only respected personal bubbles some of the time.

The sandwich was delicious. A mixture of salami and pepperoni, with lettuce and some kind of saucy stuff. Looked like mayonnaise, tasted a lot better. She ate it quickly, enjoying every last bite, and took a swallow of the Mountain Dew when she was done, blushing and embarrassed. "Th-thanks." She repeated herself, looking up at Racheal again. "I-it was really good." Her breasts were moving as she talked again, and Jenny was regretting her lack of binding.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:31 am

Racheal smiled, a battle of wills going in her miond to stop staring at those lucious breasts. The soft, swinging, beuatiful... She shookj her head harshly, then realized what it looked like. "Th-think nothing of it." she said, feeling a little nervous. "S-say...." she began, shakily, "would you like to daw.... me?" she asked quietly, looking at her shoes. the pink and white stripd laces. "My brother is studying to be an architect, so I have some art stuff lying around, and.... I.... uh...." she blushed slightly, trailing off.
I want to see you draw.

She began to clean the kitchen. Between the four of them, there were a lot of dishes. Her mother and father left these chores to her and her brother, neither of which cleaned often. From where Jwenny sat, it wasn't visible, but when Racheal put the dish in the sink, it eriupted oin fruit flies. She shrieked in horror and stumbled bback, slipping on the linoleum, falling back, and hitting her head on the fridge.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Jenny gasped and jumped up, running to Racheal, just barely catching her before she hit the floor. "G-gosh, are you alright?" She asked, holding the other girl's torso up, putting one hand on the back of her head. She looked down into her pretty eyes, and blushed suddenly, realizing what kind of position they were in. It looked almost like she was going to kiss Racheal, after all.

"I-I, um..." She swallowed, pulling her eyes away from the other girl, looking at the floor instead. Of course, she couldn't just let Racheal go. She would hit the floor. So Jenny was kind of stuck there for the moment, holding the girl up awkwardly. "I-I would love to draw you."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Racheal whimpered, holding the back of her head. "Th-th-thanks." she managed, glaring at the fruit flies. "Damn things surprise me every time." she looked up at Jenny' face and blushed heavily. "Oh, g-g-good." she smiled. She liked to be photographed, drawn, whatever. She wasn't vain. Just a model-in-making. "I think I can g-g-get up." she said regretfully. A big part of her wanted to stay right there, but...
Nnnnn! she couldn't.... she shouldn't...

"A-anyway." she managed quietly, standing up shakily, "What kind of.... ah.... art are you best at?" she asked. some tiny, thrill-seeking part of her hoped it was the human form, but she shook that away easily. She didn't want to undress in front of her in her own room, that would... send the wrong message. Yeah. Right.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:29 pm

"I-I... well..." She blushed, standing up along with the other girl, dusting off the back of her skirt. "I do best with still-lifes, fruit and t-cups and stuff, since... Well, they don't move." She managed a glittering, cheeky smile, which faded into more blush and fidgeting as she sat in front of her chips and soda again.

"Recently, I've been working on people... Mostly girls, who... well.." She swallowed hard, blushing heavily, glasses sliding down her nose. "I-I've been drawing naked girls. Recently. Since their form is so pretty, and they're all curved, and the shadows are really cool..." The blush faded slightly as she talked about her art, looking really happy. Then she stopped talking, blushed, and shoved a chip in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Racheal's face flooded with red and she looked at the ground. "I... I...." she looked at the ground, and swallowed heay. "I suppose it's alright. I-If it's with another girl, I mean." she said. "I'm just a little nervous, that's all. Uhm. My room faces the sun, so you could probably get good light about now..." she went on, fidgeting. "I'll go on ahead and get ready."

She almost ran upstairs, her heart racing. after a few moments of compong herself, she kicked off her shoes and peeled off her socks. One step at a time. One step at a time. One step at a time. she repeated to herself as she set her socks aside. She thopught for a moment, then let down her hair, shaking it free after pulling out the fastening pins and scrunchies.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Jenny blushed, eyes going wide. She got to draw Racheal? Naked? Blush covered all the way down her neck to her chest. She fidgeted a little and ate a couple more chips, then stood and walked over to the door. She picked up her back pack and unzipped it, fishing around for her sketchpad. She pulled out a couple of pencils, an eraser, and her sketchbook, flipping to a clean page. She was shaking a little, nervous for seeing another girl naked. A real girl naked. One close enough to touch.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:22 pm

After a long breath, she reached down and pulled her shirt up and off of her head, folding it neatly and setting it beside her on the bed. Then she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, putting it beside her otheclothes. She looked down at herself. Stay calm. Stay calm Stay calm. she kept telling herself as she reached back and unfastened her bra. The warm air of the house suddenly felt very different to her, as she reached down and slipped off her panties. With that, she sat on her bed, reflexively covering herself.

"Y-you can c-c-c-come in n-n-now." she said, blushing. "I.... I'm ready." and she was, now. She was very nervous, very anxious, but... She was prepared.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Jenny swallowed and climbed up the stairs, slowly creeping into the room, her sketchbook clutched to her chest. She swallowed again when she saw Racheal sitting there. "O-okay, so..." She had to tear her eyes away from the other girl, looking for a chair of some sort. She found one at the desk, pulling it up in front of the bed, situating herself carefully with a pencil behind each ear. "So... so..." She looked up at the other girl, searching her face for something. And then, somehow, she came into her element all of the sudden.

"Can you lay back, maybe? Put your head up towards the foot of the bed, and put one arm up above your head like this?"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:03 pm

She did as the other said, lifting her arms and hands away from her body to reveal a shaven sex and soft pink nipples. she blushed deeper as she lay on the bed, looking over at Jenny. The troubling thoughts were coming again, a mile a minute, but she didn't bother fighting them anymore. Her mind softly whimpered B-b-but I'm a cheerleaqder... before it was drowned out.

It was slow, but the realization came to her as she looked at Jenny, standing there. Her eyes watched her face, her chedst as she breathed. She's beautiful. she thought, It's so obvious.... why7 didn't I notice sooner?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Jenny grew hotter as she continued to draw. The flush in her face was visible, but it couldn't very well be blush--she was concentrating too hard. On the other girl's breasts. They were full and absolutely luscious, she had to draw them just right or it wasn't worth all the embarrassing awkwardness that was the silence between them.

With a deep breath, she set down her sketchpad, pulled off her sweater, and put her hair up in a clip. She wasn't naked, of course--she was wearing a tank top that barely covered her breasts, but did cover them alright. Once again, she picked up the sketchpad, pushing her glasses up her nose, looking extremely cute with her face visible for once and her boobs a lot more visible than she always kept them.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Racheal's eyes widened at the removal of the top, and she blushed a little deeper as her thoughts flew into even more unexpected directions. Why didn't I realize before?! The call in the tub, the akwardness at the school.... the way she's always looked at me... it all makes so much sense now... the thought, trying her best not to let it show on her face and remain still.

So this is what it's like to model... she thought, watching Jenny work. It's not so bad, actually... she's cute when she focuses like that. with her hair out of her face... She felt so content, laying there, that she almost felt a little sleepy.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:48 pm

It took at least an hour and a half for Jenny to finish. She liked to be very detailed and, especially when her subject was so beautiful, she wanted to make the final product as perfect as it could be. Careful not to smudge the rest of the picture, she signed the bottom right-hand corner and tore the page out of her sketchbook. Not bad at all, she thought to herself, and then finally turned back to look at Racheal.

The enormity of her embarrassment hit her all over again. Her face turned bright red. She set the drawing on the bed next to the other girl, then sat back in the chair and held her sketchbook to her chest, trying to cover herself up, as she was too exposed for her own comfort. "I-I did my best... b-but it's kind of hard to capture your beauty just right..." She informed the other girl, then blushed even more, realizing how stupid it was to say that.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 pm

Gently, Racheal took the paper from her hands, looking at it closely. Every line and gentle touch was perfect and amazing. It was beautiful. "Jenny..." he murmured quietly. "I.... I don't know what to say. It's.... it's amazing.... like you took a photo, only better." she blushed deeply, looking up at her. "You...I..." she looked away, not sure what to say. "I... J-jenny... uhm..."

Nnnn, spit it out!

J-j-jenny, I... I think I'm.... I'm attracted to you." she said quietly, looking at her feet as she hid behind the blanket, embarrased. "I... I don't think... I've felt like this for another girl before.... I'm so confused..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:46 am

Jenny was searching for the correct words to respond with, but all she could think about was the other girls voluptuous breasts staring at her, completely naked. She swallowed hard, forcing her eyes to her own lap. "I-I've known I was into girls for a while..." She admitted, softly, color reaching up to the tops of her ears. "B-but I've never quite... b-been infatuated with someone..." She paused, took a deep breath, and looked up at Racheal's pretty face, "...until I met you..."

With this confession, she forced her head back down, staring at her lap or her feet or the floor--anything to keep herself from staring at Racheal's beautiful form. She just wanted to reach out and--NO.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Racheal blushed and hid behind the blanket.
"J-jenny..." he murmured, "Com e by again.... ah.... in a few days." she said quietly. "I... I need to think. I'm afraid of doing something I'll regret right now." she looked up at the artist and smiled, lifting herface to look her in the eyes. "You're beautiful, Jenny." she said softly. "I... want to kiss you so much..." she muttered the last bit. "You're so kind and.... modest, and..." the cheerleader whimpered. "Everything I thought I wanted in a boy, I... I really wanted a girl... and..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Jenny blushed and looked at her lap when Racheal told her to come back later. "You... drove me here..." She murmured, barely audibly. The only reason Racheal would be able to hear her was the lack of any other noise in the house. "I-I don't really know how to get home,... mom's at work, so..." She either had to wait until her mother was home, or get a ride from Racheal. Neither seemed like the best option. "B-but--!" She jumped up suddenly, shuffling to the door. "Y-y-y-y-y-you should g-g-g-get d-d-dressed. I-I-I'll b-be in the k-k-k-kitchen." And with that she was gone, scurrying downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:48 pm

She laughed nervously at herself as she dressed, her mind swirling with.... questions. So many questions. Was this.... normal? Was it right? Shopuld I tell anyone else? How do I hide it if I need to? What about Jenny? Should I go with my instincts or let her.... Arrrgh! It was all so friustrating! If only she'd been worned or something... She whimpered quietly as she slipped into a casual shirt and pants, walking down the stairs.

It was less tense now that she was dressed. She walked up to Jenny, not sure what to say. "I.... I'll leave it up to you." she said quietly. "I'll drive you home.... and.... in a few days.... I'll c-call." she said, softly. "I d-don't want to rush into this... or... or a-anything." she mumbled, looking at her shoes.
Kiss her. her newfound libido demanded. Now, while you have the chance.
Nnnn, I'm not r-ready y-yet...
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Jenny suddenly rose and put her hands on either side of Rachel's face, holding her in place as she leaned forward and planted a soft, tender kiss on the other girl's lips. It only lasted a moment or two, but they were two of the most blissful moments of Jenny's life. When she pulled back, she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and smiled almost coyly. "I'll take the bus." She informed the other girl, and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she swiftly exited, having the feeling that Rachel would be a little too stunned for driving.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:38 pm

Rachel blinked. her fingers rose to her lips. The sudden questions all collapsed at once. It didn't matter anymore. She walked up to her room, lay on the bed, and waited. As soon as she would get home, she would call. She knew now what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 pm

Jenny got home and collapsed onto the couch. Oh, what a day. First a tutoring session, then nudity, then kissing. It seemed to her that the order was skewed, but who really cared? It didn't matter that much. She sighed happily, glad that it was Friday and she didn't have to worry about homework. She could just relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))   But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

But... I'm a cheerleader~! ((Hat + Rawrg))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next