Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:06 pm

The grasping hand was welcomed. She clutched his in return, staring straight into his eyes. Those handsome eyes. Her free hand reached up and touched his cheek, feeling the stubble that was developing on his chin as the afternoon went on.

"The only reason I would care if anyone found out is that they'd take you away from me." She informed him, quietly, again just above a whisper. Their lips hung barely three inches apart. Her breath smelled of peppermint. She didn't know what to do.

Yes, she wanted him to kiss her. She wanted her first kiss, and she wanted it from her brother. But she was too nervous to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:11 pm

Andrew took the dive, kissing her lips gently. His hands slid around her waist, holding her tightly as if she might dissapear into mist.His eyes closed as he leaned against her, feeling their bodies touch. He felt like he was miles above the earth, and right there, all at once.

He once had a friend describe to him what sex felt like, a real poet. He wasn't vulgar, the way he said it was beautiful and loving.
And if just one kiss felt like that, Andrew wondered, what would the rest be like?!
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Jordan slipped her hands up around the back of his neck, as if he was going to pull away, and she couldn't bear the thought of it. Her lips were soft, still glossed from earlier, but not greasy at all. Her hands were soft as well, like an infant's. While she was inexperienced, she made up for her lack of expertise with love and fervor.

When they finally pulled apart, her eyes were half-closed. She looked like a pudgy baby with wings had just whacked her over the head with a mallet. She swallowed, dryly, and smiled at him, her blush-covered cheeks rising with her smile.

"W-we should... get back to the party..." She whispered, her fingers running slowly up through his hair. "M-maybe we should go back separately, though..." She glanced down at his still-stiff member. "P-people will be suspicious if we come back together, with Junior." She couldn't bring herself to touch it just yet--too much for one day.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

He nodded. "Yeah. You first?" he asked.
It was so wonderful, he thought. Even though it wasn't his first, it certainly felt like it, all over again. Her touchm her smell, her lips... even if it never happened ever again, he'd remember, and always go to sleep with a smile.

He turned to her, taking her hand. "This isn't the last of it, right?" he asked softly, hopefully. He didn't want it to end with just a kiss. He wanted to show how much he really loved her, to make her so happy she'd forget anything else for a moment.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Instead of answering with words, she leaned in and planted another soft kiss on his lips, her fingers lingering on the skin of his cheek. "I'll go back first." She whispered, once she'd pulled back. She was so happy, and it showed on her face. She just looked so bright, happy, practically glowing with it. "And I'll see you... at the cabin."

It made her blush more. Alone, in a cabin, with her brother. For twelve hours a day, give or take. How would that work? She swallowed hard and kissed his cheek, then climbed out of her chair and climbed quickly down the ladder. There would be no telling anyone of this, no matter how much she would want to boast that she had gotten to kiss Andrew. She got to kiss him.

With a huge smile, she ran back to the party, finding Anne-Marie and a whole bunch of yummy food. Good ol' barbecue, from the camp's head griller, Billy. He made the best 'secret sauce' ever.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm

He followed after, waiting a few minutes. It took a while for his erection to fade, but he rode it out, enjoying long glances from the other girls there as he did. He found her near Billy who blinked.
"Andrew?!" he said, surprised. There was a loud thump under the table as his wife got out from under, surprised and rubbing her head. "It is you! I missed you!" she hugged him with such velocity he nearly fell over.
"Hi, Miss Graham." he managed, blushing. When he was very younfg and came to the camp, he often followed her around like a lost puppy, because at the time, he thought she and his mother looked or acted alike. "H-how you been?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Jordan was licking barbecue sauce off her lips, having just finished a rib-eating contest with Billy. She'd won. This was no small feat, for Billy was an enormous man with huge muscles and a tool belt that would put Bob the Builder to shame. He was the man who'd helped Susan start up the camp, and worked on all the renovations since then.

Jordan giggled as she looked over at Andrew. He was so awkward with all those people. She giggled again, giving a saucy kiss-on-the-cheek to Billy before she scampered off again. Andrew couldn't follow her around all day, after all. He had to branch out.

The real attraction that day was the cake. It was a giant cake, with three layers, decorated in all kinds of June flowers, which were entirely made of icing. It was Jordan's pride and joy. Susan had helped her plan it, and she'd made it all herself, in secret, the little time she had between studying and spending time with her brother. It was enormous--enough for three times the camp's inhabitants. Lots of people were taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 pm

After a few hours, the sun began to set and the people collected around the huge cake. Andrew got to cut it, but...
"Aw, I can't! It's so pretty." he said, eliciting chuckles from the crowd. "And... I'm afr\aid the whole thing will fall on me like a tree." he added. It towered over him. "He sighed, and cut a peice at last, watching the cake with caution.

He smiled, putting it onto a plate with care., tasting a little of it. Oh, I know who made this. Jordan, you wonderful woman, you.
"Hey, sis!" he called. "You first!" he smiled, looking around for her. "Jordan?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am

Jordan giggled. He'd guessed! She squeezed her way through the crowd, taking the plate from him. "Thank you, Andrew." She said, politely, and bowed as everyone clapped. They knew who made it, too.

With a giggle, she disappeared again, towards a table. Anne-Marie joined her shortly after, and people walked by every so often, to congratulate her on another cake-well-done. She always just smiled and kept eating, racking up three or four slices to her name. She loved cake.

The evening went on and on, until it was time for sleep. Everyone had already moved into their cabins for the summer because it was the second week of camp. Jordan and Andrew were late. When it was time for bed, Jordan got her suitcase out of the car and made her way slowly to their assigned cabin. She was trembling a little as she pushed open the screen door, wondering if he was there already or not.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 am

He was indeed waiting, himself very excited. He wasn't sure what was going to happen that night, either way, whether innocent cuddles or wonderful gentle petting, he didn't care. the proximity alone excited him and made him happy.

As soon as the door opened, he walked up and took her suitcase, smiling at her. "I'm getting used to this." he said with a smile. "I might just make it a rule in my dorm when you come by." he added, with a grin, as he shut the door behind her. The cabins were naturally lit, so the full moon bathed them both in pale, genlte, and moody lighting. He slipped closer to her, petting her hair to calm her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:18 am

Jordan blushed and smiled shyly, enjoying the touch. The contours of her body fit perfectly against his as she slipped one arm around his waist, hugging him gently. "Sounds good to me." She said, softly, honestly. She loved coming to camp--nothing held her back, quite literally, and she enjoyed it immensely. Especially now...

"Did you like the cake?" She asked, suddenly, eyes wide, very attentive. None of her food was good in her eyes unless it was good in his. "I made the icing with fresh tangerines so that it would be tangy, and the cake was really neutral but I added this orange peel and lemon rind in the batter..." When Jordan started explaining what she'd cooked, she got completely lost in it, her hands moving in circular gestures as if they actually helped her explain.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

He smiled, gently putting a finger to her lips as he always had to when she rambled.
"The cake was wonderful." he said softly, leaning close to her face. "Best I've had." he gently kissed her lips, holding her close as his hands met at the small of her back. He loved feeling her body against his, it was heaven.

As he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, he smiled. "Remember, only as far as you are willing." he murmured gently, petting her hair. it was so soft, he did it habitually.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 am

Jordan blushed when he set his finger to her lips, and proceeded to pout slightly. She hated when she started going silly like that over food. When he delivered the light kiss, though, her pout melted and her smile returned. She let out a little giggle and blushed more. "Keep it in your lack of pants!" She insisted, giggling, amused by herself. Though that was mostly the sugar talking (four pieces of cake, remember?).

She smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips again, her hands on either of his cheeks. She loved the feel of his stubble. "I want to take a shower." She informed him, softly. "I'm all sticky from barbecue sauce." She giggled, licking her finger, which still tasted like frosting. "You could... join me... if you'd like." She blushed, shy side coming back as she thought of their bodies together like that.

"I'll be in there if you want to." She managed, quickly, running into the bathroom with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 am

He didn't even wait for the water to start, climbing in beside her and starting the water for her as he kissed her soft neck. He held her close while the warm water streamed down her body, kissing her softly on the cheeks, nibbling her ear gently... showering her in affection.

"We haven't bathed together in ages." he murmured. "I missed it so much." his arms slid slowly up her belly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 am

Jordan blushed as he slid into the shower behind her. This was so much--so much happiness all in one day. She smiled shyly, breathing long and slow as he kissed her all over. There was a good half-foot height difference between them, most likely more. They hadn't been measured in a while. Jordan was tall, but not as tall as Andrew, definitely.

She stopped his hands midway up her stomach, putting her own hands on top of his, just hugging his limbs close as he hugged her. "Not too much, ok?" She whispered, turning her head to look up at him. She was not upset. On the contrary, she was smiling quite brightly.

"I only just had my first kiss this afternoon, after all..." She whispered, turning to face him, leaning her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 am

He nodded, putting his chin atop her head and merely hugging her body close. He loved the closeness, more than any sex he'd had before. He smiled as he gently kissed her neck some more, being careful not to suck the soft skin. Despite his desire to. Oh, the desire.
He took some shampoo from the shelf and gently began to wash her hair, taking his time and massaging her scalp gently. He smiled as he rinsed her and started in again.

"Sorry if I'mn so.... eager. It's hard to restrain myself... you're so beautiful." he murmured softly, so close to her ear his breath brushed against it.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Jordan could hardly believe this was happening. Her entire body melted against him, going lithe and pliable, leaning into him gently. It was all due to his whisper. Jordan was a mature girl, but when she was with Andrew, she was reduced to a cute little kid.

She blushed and looked up at him through her eyelashes. "When... we go to bed..." She whispered, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to stand up on her own again. "J-just wait until we get into bed, okay?" She smiled, brightly. "It won't do us any good if you make my knees go weak in here."

Shyly, she reached up and started to soap his hair. This caused her breasts to press against his chest, making her blush ever more. But she concentrated on washing him, gently, doing the same for him as he'd done for her.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 am

He smiled, leaning down for her.
"I'll wait." he said softly, kissing her cheek as his hand slid over her face gently. He loved her so very much. The feeling of her breasts pressing against him made him blush a little, smiling as he held her.
He kissed her earlobes, nibbling gently, petting her hair again, loving the feel of it sliding through his fingers. "Please, don't ever cut your hair." he said softly, looking into her eyes. "Please.... it's so pretty..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:12 am

Jordan blushed, letting the shower wash the soap away from both their bodies. "I promise." She whispered. "Never." And Jordan always kept her promises.

They took a good forty-five minutes in the shower together, sort of exploring each other's bodies, but only a little bit. They were still shy with each other, especially Jordan, even with Andrew's eagerness.

Jordan wrapped herself in a towel, wanting to dry off before getting into bed. She was quite beautiful in the moonlight, the pale color of her skin accentuating it to give her an angelic glow. She looked so pure. After he had dried off, too, and sat on the bed, she allowed herself a bit of... excitement. She stood before him, pretending not to know he was watching her, and let her towel drop to the floor. Her beautiful body was exposed to him all anew, pure porcelain skin sparkling with the last beads of water from their shower.

"I was thinking..." She murmured, softly, "...that I might sleep in your bed with you tonight." She looked into his eyes, climbing carefully onto his bed. It wasn't necessary, of course--there were two bunk beds and another floor-level bed. "If you didn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am

He smiled at her new exposure, kissing her lips as she climbed into his bed. Ke held her close, his hands slowly sliding down her back, lovingly tracing lines down her spine and then massaging her back. He nibbled her ears again, smiling at her playfully.

"I love you. So much." he murmured, pulling the blanket up over them. "I'm going to miss you..." he said softly, kissing her lips again, a little hunger behind each one. "When I have to go to classes."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:27 am

Jordan giggled as he continued to kiss him over and over like that. It almost tickled. She smiled, pushing her fingers through his hair gently. She sort of climbed on top of him, half her body on his, the other half on the mattress, so that she could look into his eyes properly. With a smile, she leaned down to kiss his lips, tongue just barely grazing the seem of his lips. She was curious, of course, but not sure she really wanted to go THAT far just yet.

Of course, if he made a move, she would probably just go with it. Unless he tried to stick anything inside anything. She might not work so well with that.

"I love you too." She whispered, her finger tracing a line along his cheek bone. She leaned down to kiss his lips again, softly, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 am

He smiled, kissing her back, reciprocating the tongue in the same manner playfully. His hands slid further up her back, then to her sides. Hwe grazed the sides of her breasts once or twice, but he didn't linger, loving the feel of her smooth skin.
He went to kissing her neck, then, gently nibbling it as well, his eyes closed from the pleasure of their closeness. He murmured happy sounds.as she touched him. He moved back up again to kiss her again, his tongue sliding into her mouth sloiwly, carefully, to play with hers.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:40 am

Shyly, Jordan put her hands on his cheeks, making him look into her eyes. Ever since they were little, he'd had a hard time focusing on one thing at a time. He was always moving around, doing lots of things at once. Now, in particular, she wanted him to slow down.

"Calm down." She whispered, leaning in to kiss him again, softly. "We have all night for this." She murmured, softly, and then suddenly felt his tongue in her mouth.

She'd always thought it would be weird--like having a slippery, wiggly salamander placed between your lips. But it wasn't. Feeling his tongue in her mouth felt very natural, for some reason. Tentatively, she kissed him back, her tongue sliding over his, playing with it a little. How intriguing...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:55 am

He smiled, taking his time with the tongue as she had asked. She was always keeping him in check, always making sure he did as he was supposed to, rather than startign something new that simply seemed interestring in some way. His fingers slid through her hair as he kissed her, and continued as he broke the kiss for air. Andrew looked intop her eyes, and placed his forehead agaqinst hers as he held her close.
"The stars look nice tonight." he murmured, smiling. They did. This far from lights and cities, the night sky was dappled with tiny points of brilliance, so many it seemed like they formed an ocean of stars, the moon an island on the waves of the universe.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 am

Jordan blushed as he kissed her. It was such a new sensation, she was struggling to adapt. One time, Anne-Marie had told her that French kissing was like trying to get something out of the other person's mouth, and that she should practice by sticking M&Ms to a mirror with peanut butter. Jordan understood the metaphor, not the physical instructions.

When Andrew pulled back from the kiss, Jordan's lips hung near his still, as she breathed slow and tried to think of something intelligent to say. It was hard to do, with her mind boggled so much over the day's activities. "Y-yeah, they do." She murmured, smiling at him. Slowly, she moved herself so she was laying next to him, and also staring out the skylight conveniently placed above their bed.

"I'm tired..." She murmured, nuzzling her face against his chest. His warmth was intoxicating. She rather wanted to 'spoon' with him, since it would grant her his warmth all evening, and she would be able to feel him against her all night... every fidget would be perfectly evident, and she would be able to tell whether to stop or start doing anything. But then, of course, she was too nervous to ask, and developed an adorable blush across her nose, not knowing what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next