Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) Empty
PostSubject: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Michael was thirty seven years old. He was married a good woman, who was pretty well broken in, and had two daughters; a seventeen year old and a fifteen year old. To the outside world, they appeared to be a great, happy family. However, on the inside it was completely different. The mother was pretty much a slave, not a wife, to Michael, and he abused her and the younger daughter; however, he left his seventeen year old alone, she was his favorite of the three.

Michael rose his hand and smacked his youngest across the face, knocking her down to the floor, causing her small tits to jiggle softly. He smirked gently as he looked down at her, "What did you say to me bitch!?" He began unzipping his jeans, pulling out his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:45 pm

From on her knees she looked up at her father. The man who ruled her life. She cursed mentally but kept her mouth silent. She eyed the familiar member dangling between her father's legs. what else could she say. She loved her family... she hated her family, she wasn't really sure which was more true. Alice glazed back up. It was a long time ago she cried... now it was more of a numb feeling. "I said... I want your big dick... Daddy."

The last word was strained and choked. Breathing deeply she pulled her black hair out of her eyes and readied herself for what ever he would give her. She mostly hoped it wasn't anything to do with anal penetration that she couldn't bare.
Back to top Go down
KarinaTown
Virgin
KarinaTown

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Megan heard her father go into her sister's room. "What did she do this time." She thought. Curiously, she rose from her bed and walked down the hall to her sister's room, listening closely behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Michael smirked softly, reaching down and grabbing her nipples hard and yanking her to her feet by pulling on them. He then threw her onto the bed. "Get on the floor, on all fours like the fucking bitch ass dog you really are!" He laughed hard as he began to stroke himself, it was going up her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:12 pm

God, what was wrong with this guy... The pussy had to feel better than the ass... didn't it? Well at least she couldn't get pregnant that way. Unless his disgusting little sperm buddies found way into her little pussy. The thought frightened her. She shook her head, "No I don't want it there Don't!" Her voice was shrill and unconvincing. She ran her hands up to her breasts feeling uneasy because yelling was so much harder when you were naked it was like you needed to hide your body behind fabric so that you felt a little more protected from anything that might happen.
Back to top Go down
KarinaTown
Virgin
KarinaTown

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 am

Megan listened in and became immediately excited, they were going to fuck! Oh shit, what do I do? I want in on this, but how do I get in without scaring them to stop. Did she just say "I want your big dick?" OMG I want some of that, she thought, and I want some of that tight little pussy. Just then She heard her opportunity.

Megan burst into the room, "hey Daddy! I like it in the ass, and you don't have to force me!" Why do you go for her anyways, I want to feel you inside me and I was born first. Let me please the little brat, my ass will get you off!
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:57 am

Michael smirked softly, grabbing Megan's tits as she burst in and yanking her in, throwing her onto the bed. He put his foot on the other's stomach. "Alright Megan, if you want my cock so badly, you are going to have to strip, and strip like a good, sexy whore." he laughed softly, before grabbing the younger's hair and pulling her towards a chair. He sat down and looked at her, "Start sucking while your sister strips."
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Alice had squealed with full out surprise as her sister busted in. 'What the fuck is going on?' Suddenly she found herself with a mouth full of dick and a sister that was kinkier than Alice could have ever imagined. While part of her was interested in her sister, part of her also wanted to bite down on her father's cock and screamed, WELL YOU CAN FUCKING HAVE HIM! Alice, didn't do that though, instead she found herself closing her eyes and accepting what was happening as part of her life. If she accepted it, maybe she could to liked it. Despite how wrong it was. She wrapped her fist around his dick and stroke his length with experience. She knew this guy better than she knew herself... at least when it came to orgasms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)   Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy and his Daughters (Carrie, Jonie and I)
Page 1 of 1