We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Natalie closed her eyes as she pressed her forehead into the steering wheel. The hot vinyl burned her skin rather pleasantly. It gave her something else to think about instead of mulling over her deep hatred for her coworkers. They were always against her, she knew it. They would take things from her desk and hide them in the other drawers causing her to frantically search for what she needed while her boss stood towering over her desk impatiently breathing her choppy struggling breaths. The very thought of her breath irritated Natalie. It was like an itch on a body part that didn’t exist. She started the car and began her trek home, growing more infuriated each passing moment knowing that the air conditioner didn’t work in the car. Beads of sweat pooled on her upper lip and on the back of her neck. She just wanted to get home, go to sleep and forget about her crappy job when no one respected her, appreciated her and suspiciously quieted as she approached.

As she pulled into her drive way she felt both a flood of relief and discontent. If she had only stayed in school she might be able to get a better job, she might be living in a better house, with nicer things. She pushed her way through the front door ignoring the world about her. Not really giving a damn any more about cooking, or cleaning, she just wanted rest. No… what she really wanted was to drift off into sleep and wake up in another life as another person… or maybe, just not wake at all. Listlessly she dropped to her bed, thinking of how easy Jenny’s life would be, to be young, thin… beautiful. Hot tears welled in the older women’s eye. She was no longer beautiful. She had been once, or at least pretty enough to keep the boys interested, now she was… fat, and felt too exhausted to even think about making her way to a gym. She hated staring at herself in the mirror, pinching at the pouches of excess weight, wishing she would rip them off as easily as her hands could find them.

Then entered her husband, Daniel dearest, she hated to admit it… but she was no longer interested him as much as she longed to be. He was handsome, but sometimes the way he was… was just so grating. She often couldn’t help but feel inferior to him. He was still strong, and handsome, strangely, although he had been a good looking man when they had first met, he only managed to grow more handsome. She didn’t want to but she envied him almost to the point of hatred. Why should he be so beautiful when she had to grow fat and lined with winkles?

Daniel paused in the door for a moment, staring at his wife on the bed. No, she was no longer pretty as she had once been, but her looks weren’t what caught his eyes. He had known beautiful women in the most of familiar ways, but she didn’t seem to want him for his good looks alone she seemed to really love him. She was excitable and happy… and some where she had lost that. He wanted so much just to see that smile she once had on her face when they first kissed those twenty-two years ago. He felt some how he was failing her and no matter what he gave her he could not give her satisfaction.

“Honey?” The word came softly from his mouth although he felt a bit let down that she hadn’t even bothered to greet him even though he was sure she was awake still. “How was your day?”

Daniel thought that he heard her mumble a curse word under her breath. ‘Am I bothering you… fuck.’ He couldn’t help but feel offended at her attitude towards him. Some women would kill to have someone even give them a passing glance when they entered the door. He could be beating the hell out of her for the disaster his home was. However, Natalie rolled over and gave him a smile… at least it resembled a smile.

“It was horrible… as usual.” Natalie said in her classically curt would-you-leave-me-the-fuck-alone voice.

“Well… maybe I can take your mind off of that,” Daniel slide onto the bed beside her caressing her inner thigh, beckoning her legs to spread for his comforting hand.

She pushed his hand off of her leg. Her voice was ragged with irritation, “Fuck, I’m tired, I felt beaten and I just want to go to sleep. You think that trying to turn me on is really gonna work right now?” Even Natalie was surprised at the venomous sound that her voice held. She just… didn’t want to be touched, but she regretted being so harsh with him.

“Fuck, Nat, I was just trying to make you feel better. You can’t even stay awake two fucking minutes after work to say hello to me?”

“Not everyone is as good at there job as you are Danny. It’s not as fucking easy for us. I have to listen to bitchy calls, bitchy bosses, bitch coworkers… and what do you have to do? Sit there and mind your own little business and tell people what to do and everyone just listens.”

Daniel could scarcely keep from striking her. “Oh God, it’s so fucking hard to be you right? I mean you really have every one depending on you to have the knowledge of everything they need. You have to answer phone calls… and oh God! Maybe actually write down a message once and a while when someone oh so less important than yourself is away right?”

“I do more than answer calls! I have to deal with my boss and get the memos out to everyone before the day is over and that is a lot harder than you make it out to be.”

Daniel just rolled his eyes, which pissed Natalie off even further. “Fuck, fine I was just gonna take a little nap and then start dinner, but I’ll go cook, since my life is so easy.”

Daniel shook his head, the woman hardly cooked, most of the time she just passed out and they didn’t really see her the rest of the night. He didn’t need her lording over her once a month cooking over his head like it was some kind of great sacerfice she gave of herself to serve her family dinner. “No… just take your damn nap. I’ll cook. I was planning on it anyway.”

Natalie didn’t put much of a fight up and merely flopped down on the bed once again crying which annoyed Daniel more than the fight itself. He really did hate women crying. He slipped out of the room deciding to give her a little space and to talk to her later so that they were both calmer. He resigned to the kitchen feeling a little more at peace knowing that he could prepare a good meal that at least he could appreciate… even if no one else could.

Last edited by Mayor of K-Town on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm

It was the quiet time between the time her father and mother got home. Jenny sat quietly doing her homework, she was the most focused student in her class and concentration was achieved by good habits. As a senior looking forward to college she felt she had to ace geometry in order to score high on the S.A.T.s Her pensiveness was broken as the clock switched to 5:30, any minute now, she'll hear the rough sounds of the old BMW that brings her irksome mother home.

She could hear Janey's cartoons murmuring from the living room and thought about when she had so little on her mind. "Life was so simple once, well, it's not complicated now, it's just, ugh, difficult." She wished that she had someone who could just make her think about something besides teenage angst and homework. The only relief she ever had was when her mother went to sleep and her and her father would flip on a movie, or just sit and talk.

Sometimes they would talk for hours into the night, and often she would imagine he was her perfect love and wondered why he tolerated her anxiety factory of a mother. They would talk about anything and everything, and she felt as if he knew her better than anyone ever would.

Jenny looked around the room and closed her book, placing it in the shelf on the headboard. Mom's car door was slammed extra hard today, which was unusual for a Friday. It almost seems as if her mother brought the whole world in with her and the solace of home became like a bustling marketplace.

A few minutes after mother's arrival, Jenny heard the familiar crackling of argument coming from down the hall. The grumble of the television silenced and the bedroom door flung open, with a whoosh Janey flung the door closed and pounced on her bed burying her head in the pillows.

"Jane, you should be used to this by now, you're thirteen years old." Jenny said, "Why do you let it bother you? You have to know by now that's just how they get along."

"They don't get along!" Janey replied, angrily raising her head from under the pillows, "It's like they hate each other. Mom told me once she hates to come home and face him because she knows he'll always pick a fight."

"Pick a fight, Jane? Give me a break! All she does is go to bed when she gets home, I think dad just needs attention once in a while." Jenny replied.

Janey mocked, "Yeah, I know you're always giving him attention. I know you're always hanging out with him. I think you love him more than Mom does."

"Maybe I do!" Jenny sarcastically snipped, "Mom treats him like a piece of crap. Do you know how much he just wants her to admire him? Dad deserves to be admired, he works hard and gives her all his money, he's smart and handsome, he's a good man Jane. Mom's a stressed out bummer all the time and he still tries to make her happy."

Janey thought about it for a moment and said, "You know, I don't even talk to either of them any more, they're such a drag, all they do is complain about each other. It's like we don't even exist."

"You're so wrong about that Jane." Jenny said, "It's more like Mom doesn't care about anything. Dad and I talk about all kinds of stuff, he's really cool and sweet too. One time we talked for like two hours about sex, I think he knows more about girls than girls do."

"Oh my God! You sick-o!" Janey said, "You want to fuck Dad!"

"No I don't! Eew! You're so gross, he's like…… Dad. I mean he's great and all, he's like my best friend, but I don't even think of him as guy."

They heard the familiar stomping down the hallway after the angry grumbling from down the hall stopped. Jenny got up and put on a loose t-shirt and her favorite night pants. As Jenny changed, Janey sat on the bed jealously admiring her curvy figure and tiny waist. Janey couldn't wait to get her breasts and Jenny's were just so perfect, perky and full. It seemed as if Jenny had it all, looks, brains, beautiful hair and an innocent but sexy face.

"I'm going to go help Dad make dinner." Jenny said

Janey giggled, "See I told you! You want to fuck him! Go hang out with him, he'll show you his big dick and you can rub your perfect titties on it!"

"Knock it off Jane!" Jenny barked, "You're such a pervert, you just want to fuck, that's all, you should really go take a cold shower."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Before Daniel had been married he had known how to cook, mostly mac and cheese but what more did a man need… a good steak? ‘That’s one thing she wasn’t very good at. Cooking a steak… She had been a pretty decent cook… except with steak… and chicken… always so dry. That woman just wasn’t very good with meat.’ The thought made him laugh out into the empty kitchen. Okay that wasn’t completely true, she gave a pretty damn good hand job when she wanted to… it was just getting her to want to.

Suddenly the urge to urinate struck him, heading to the bathroom he heard his two daughters talking about what not. He accidentally over heard a bit of their conversation which sent his heart stumbling for composure. “Sicko! You want to fuck Dad!”

"No I don't! Eew! You're so gross, he's like…… Dad. I mean he's great and all, he's like my best friend, but I don't even think of him as guy."

Daniel was surprised but shook his head and headed to the restroom. He didn’t know why but it sort of hurt to hear that Jenny didn’t think of him as a guy. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He had always been told he was a good looking man. He had never had any trouble getting female attention, but Jenny made him look in the mirror. Had he lost his manliness some where? Is that why Nat turned away from him now? Was he not man enough for her? His heart sunk pitifully into his chest. He turned to the toilet and did his business, washed his hands and went to the kitchen. He couldn’t get over the ridiculous feelings of self doubt. Jenny was his daughter, he should expect her to think of him in that light.

But… Jenny wasn’t just his daughter. She was… his friend especially when no one else seemed to get him. She was such an incredibly beautiful woman that sometimes it was blinding to the fact that she was his daughter. He tried mightily to forget his thoughts. He didn’t want to think of Jenny’s beautiful body. It wasn’t… anything sexual… at least he hoped it wasn’t, that he wanted to see her undress. He just wanted to admire her beauty the way one might look at a sculpture. He took out a pound of noodles and dumped them into a boiling pot of water, trying to just concentrate on not feeling blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Jenny entered the kitchen and saw her father, but something kind of clicked in her head. She clamored a bit and asked Daniel, “What’s for dinner?” Standing behind the counter across from him in the kitchen, she could see his figure and couldn’t help but think about how she told her sister that she doesn’t even think of him as a guy. There really wasn’t anything she could have said that was farther from the truth. There were so many times she caught herself looking at his strong masculine body and wondering what made her so curious about the things her mother had said. It wasn’t true at all, Jenny barely even tried not to think of him as a guy any more and just accepted her attraction as curiosity that would never be exposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 am

The noodles weren't as interesting as one might have hoped in those circumstances. His mind kept drifting off thinking about how much he wanted to be seen as a man by Jenny, and then she was there. It was weird how she could walk into the room and he would suddenly feel a little bit lighter. He gave her a flimsy smile, still thinking about what she had privately talked about with her sister. It wasn't as if he could just bring it up, first of all he was eavesdropping and second of all what she said shouldn't have bothered him. As he looked at her again, taking in her beautiful face he again felt crushed. This was the one girl he couldn't have. Even if she wasn't his daughter, she still didn't want him. Daniel shook his head pushing out the dirty thoughts from his head. "Oh, I don't know really I'm just kind of making it as I go. Probably like spaghetti, I think."

He paused, and stirred the noodles in the water trying to distract himself from saying anything he'd regret. However much he really wanted to talk to her about what was on his mind. They were good friends he had to admit, but probably not that good. He continued poking at the softening noodles, "So you probably over heard me and your mother fighting again. I'm sorry. I don't try to get in fights with er, but sometimes, she's just so..." Daniel didn't even know how to continue. He shook his head again and avoided looking at Jenny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:27 pm

“Dad, I’m really tired of seeing you all down all the time.” Jenny announced, “You look like an abused dog right now. What the heck is she doing to you? … … You know what? I don’t care, you shouldn’t let it get you down! Daddy, Janey and I were just talking and I just, like lied to her, because I think I’m weird. Seriously…..” She continued, “I am weird Daddy, because sometimes when we’re alone and talking I just like forget that you’re my Dad and…….well……You’re just like this super guy! You’re like the perfect man sometimes. You’re hard working, honest, sooo insightful and intelligent. I just love you so much and I don’t know what she’s doing but I know it’s not you. You deserve so much better. You could have uh… uh… any girl you want and you stay with her when she obviously hates you no matter what you do. She’s so lucky to have you. Sometimes I just want to send her away. I love you a lot Daddy, please don’t be sad. Ok?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Daniel was having a hard time comprehending what she just said. It was like when someone told you that they were pregnant with your child. Only... not bad, but good, very good. As he grasped what she was telling him, his lips pulled into a smile that he couldn't had stopped if he wanted to. He could have wrapped her up in a hug tight enough to crush her rib cage but instead all he could manage was a whimper. He didn't think he had ever heard anything that made him feel so good. She did think of him as a guy! The perfect man. Oh God, why did she have to be his daughter? Why couldn't she be a beautiful stranger who he could run away with. The thought made him feel a little guilty. Was he really wishing he could run away from his wife with Jenny. Jenny was like her polar opposite. Jenny was beautiful, and sweet, and funny, and so... amazing. Daniel tried to stop thinking about it. Just he couldn't believe that she thought that highly of him and with Natalie treating him like was something she found in the toilet... it cheer him up.

He felt stupid but he started speaking because he didn't want to leave her hanging with all her thoughts hanging in the air. "Baby..." Had he really just called her baby? It wasn't a first but this time if felt different when he said it. It sounded sexy, as if she where his woman instead of his daughter. "thank you, that made me feel so much better. I love you to and just now you made me wish that you were Nata..." His tongue felt swollen as he realized what he was saying. Was he telling her that he wished Jenny was his wife?

He tried feverently to explain what he meant, "I just meant that you're sweet and Natalie is being such a bitch lately. And I'm feeling all down and you come in here and you make me feel like I'm the king of the world. Every guy wants a woman as beautiful as you to make him feel the way you make me feel. Calling me intelligent and insightful... Baby," There that word was again, as smooth as silk and twice as sexy.

"It's not fair you call me those things when you're the insightful, intelligent, beautiful young woman you are." He was now gazing into her eyes, hoping he wasn't going to make her laugh at him and say that he's weird. "And you're certainly not weird why would you think that?"

Staring at her beautiful face though he desperately wanted to press his lips to her soft lips... What the fuck was he thinking? He just couldn't help it, he was just overwhelmed with love for her, and overwhelmed by her beauty.

OOC: Don't Kiss him yet okay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Jenny’s mind was racing, she tought about someone calling her “Baby” again. She hadn’t been called Baby since her last boyfriend which seemed so long ago. “What was his name?” She thought, “Oh, brother, I am totally screwed up. I’m a freak! I can’t be thinking what I’m thinking.”

The words began to come out of her mouth before she could even clear her mind. “Daddy, when you call me beautiful, do you just mean I’m a pretty little girl, or do you think I’m beautiful like Mom? Cuz, I’ve never told you that I think you’re really handsome, like handsome for any guy.”

Jenny couldn’t believe what she just said, was she really flirting with her father? She was really turned on, like they were meeting for the first time, it was all different now, her heart was fluttering in anticipation, would he tell her she was hot, sexy, or put her back into the little girl spot she was so used to? Would he admit she was grown up? Was she crazy for wanting to know? What did all this mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Daniel stared at her rather at a lost for words, "You're pretty... but you're also beautiful. And not like your mother... but... like I think only you can be beautiful. You have this... outrageous body, and you're face is so perfect... any boy would clamor over broken glass and hot coals to be with you Jenny. What is it like to be so incredible Jen, Really? I wish I knew."

Daniel was turning beat red knowing that he really shouldn't be saying things like that. After all what if someone over heard him. He was practically drooling over Jenny. He felt his penis stir with arousal. His heart skipped with embarrassment. Never had he wanted to kiss someone so badly. It was becoming more and more difficult to see her as his daughter. He wanted so badly for her not to be. If she was anyone else, he would have her pinned up against the fridge. He felt like such a dirty disgusting pervert for the thoughts he was having. Still he reasoned that he was only feeling this way because she was undeniably beautiful, and saying nice things when he felt bad.

"I don't know why you're so good to me. But I'm so glad to have a friend like you Jenny." He couldn't resist, he placed his hand on her beautiful waist and then was to nervous to remove it because he felt it would have been admitting his attraction to her. Keeping his hand there, even though it was making him more and more noticeably excited in his thin blue jean shorts, seemed more innocent than with drawing it quickly. Kiss her! Kiss her! Just fucking do it, she's practically begging you to. She's telling you how good you look and how amazing you are, if that's not a come on I don't know what is. Fuck No! She's just being nice. She's your Daughter you fucking Ass hole you can't do that. You fucking freak. Stop Getting hard! You're only touching her waist. the thoughts were bouncing around in his head. He hoped that she won't notice the bulge trying to escape his underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 pm

Daddy, I just think you’re the sweetest and most desirable man I know, and I’m glad you don’t think I’m like Mom. You make me want to be better than her, and I think I can be if I can be with a guy as awesome as you. I’m not just saying that to….”

Jenny looked down at his hand as he reached down and touched her waist. Her heart pulsed deeply in her chest and she noticed her nipples became instantly erect.

“…make you feel better, I think you’re wonderful, I really do. And if you ever need anything, any-thing, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy or help you out in any way ok?”

As she spoke and looked at his hand, she could feel the tension in his wrist. She imagined he was trying not to move it. “Oh, it would feel so good to be caressed by this hand right now, I am so turned on.” She thought, Suddenly, she noticed there was a bulge in his pants. “Oh my god, is he…..hard?” She had to find out.

“I wonder if I have any money, would you take me to the store after dinner?” Using her statement as an excuse to reach to her pocket where she gently passed her hand across the bulge noticing he was indeed erect. She was so excited she completely forgot who she was with. “Did I just come a little? Oh my God was that obvious? I just copped a feel on him, oh, it felt so good, I want him, I really want him.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 pm

He was high as a fucking kite... He was dead... He was in Heaven... Or was this hell. This beautiful girl standing here, she didn't pull away or say stop yet he wasn't really allowed to touch her. It had been a long time since he had any sex, and a very long time since he had any great sex. Him and Nat used to be wild cat when they started off but... Nothing had ever made his heart pound, his head spin and his dick react like this. Daniel realized he was being asked a question, and then he felt it. He thought he was going to come in his pants over such a simple touch. It was so accidental... or was it? Had she felt his erection? What if she had? What if she liked it? Did she want to fuck him? His head was going crazy. It took ever ounce of his will power not to attack Jenny, throw her to the ground and make wild, passionate love to her. He kept imagining his dick being nuzzled down into the safety of her warm inviting slit. God he had to get away from he and go jerk off. He had to get what ever this was out of his system. Suddenly he was imagining her thinking the same thing, and running off to play with her (what he imagined had to be) beautiful pink little pussy, over rubbing her hand against his hard on. Again his dick stiffened, now it was almost painful. His dick was trying to escape the waistband of his shorts.

He hoped he sounded normal when he replied to her, "Thanks Jenny, that means a lot to me... I'd be glad to take you to the store after dinner." Daniel realized he hadn't removed his hand from her waist and he couldn't resist he let his hand slip down to her waist. To him the slip felt more like a caress than a slip and it was but he hoped she won't notice... or maybe that she would notice. God, he didn't want to ruin his friendship all because he couldn't control that fucking cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Jenny felt his hand slip lower on her waist, “Tear my fucking pants off and show me what a real man can do!” The thought was so loud in her head she was afraid he heard it. Her head still lowered she raised her eyes staring directly into his. Her vagina was beginning to ache, she had never wanted a man so desperately and this time, she knew he wanted her.

She started thinking about the trip to the store, “Going down on him in the car would be so awesome, I’d love to make him come.” She imagined, “Oh but I’d love to know what a man with experience is like. I’ll bet it’s insane!” She never wanted someone inside of her so badly. “God, his cock is pretty big, I think it’s all the way up to his belt line.”

“Thanks Daddy, I’m going to get some jawbreakers, I think I want to suck on something hard.”, she blurted.

“Oh…. My….. God….. Did I just say that out loud? Oh fuck, I hope he says something to let me know he would let me do that, I would suck him off right here and now if we were alone.” She smiled at the thoughts and what she just said.

“And if it’s ok, can we go see if they finished the bridge out on the highway, I know it’s out of the way, but I don’t feel like hanging out with everyone else around tonight.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 am

Luckily life wasn't like cartoons, if it had been Daniel's jaw would have dropped to the floor and his eyes would have popped out of his head. It wasn't fair she had to be hitting on him. She had to be teasing him. No one likes jaw breakers not really, right? Right? God, he wanted to be right so bad. She wanted to be alone with him. Did she want to fuck? She had to want him, this wasn't just normal father daughter talk, this was full on invitation to some type of sexual encounter. Daniel nodded his head, "Do you want a big one? Because I'm sure we can get you a nice big one. Yeah, right now I don't feel like hanging out with anyone else either, it'll be nice to just get away and hang out together alone."

Daniel's heart was thudding violently in his chest. Was he being to direct? What if he scared her. What if she went off and told someone? What the hell was he doing? He had to keep taking the chances though. It was like he was hunting his prey, it was possible, even probable that he would end up injured but he had to hunt anyway. His body was starved and she was a sleek deer prancing through the forest brush. He had to taste her, no matter what the cost. The thought frightened him, but he knew it was true. At this moment he would do anything to have her. If someone said you're guaranteed to have her all you have to do is rip your heart out and put it on the table afterward, he'd do it. In a metaphorical sense if he did get her, that's exactly what he'd be doing.

He was a sucker for girls and he was also a sucker for love. He knew that he loved her and that he'd do anything for her and despite the raging erection he was painful sporting in his shorts, he worried that this was all a mistake on both their parts. They were good friends. She was his best friend. He didn't want to hurt her... and like wise, he didn't want to be hurt himself. If he succeeded in over stepping the social boundaries he could damn well fall in love with her. She was everything he wanted in a woman, except for a sexual partner. Now that it was up in the air and he was afraid he might take it. If he did, what if he let her down? Or what if she didn't please him and his whole fantasy was ruined along with his friendship. Although fantasies were always way better than the real thing, he was sure he could deal with some disappointment but... still he didn't want to lost his oldest daughter. Yet, he wanted to take the chance anyway. They were just so good together in everything else. Why wouldn't sex be another one of those things? He didn't have to fall in love, they could just have some fun. what was sex anyway? It was just sex right? They both needed a release. It could be a one time thing. She was so busy with school all of the time and he and Nat weren't doing much these days either. It could just be there secret.

As he looked at her again, he realized if something happened he couldn't let it stop. She was just too perfect and you didn't throw a chance like that away even if you might get hurt. He just couldn't accept that it might end their friendship they were too close. He wanted to kiss her, touch her, please her... make her feel as good as she made him feel just by being around and caring about him. His lips trembled and his hands were shaking with desire. He tried to control it, but he was never filled so much with need. Why couldn't this have happened when they were alone? "Jenny, I'll do anything you want."

Of course he had meant this in both reference to going out and getting candy as well as driving out in the middle of no where to be alone as it was meant to passive aggressively tell her that it was her call. He caressed her hip again by running his thumb along her hip bone. His dick was throbbing. He was slowly starting to forget that there were other people in the house... or at least he was starting not to care. Everyone was busy right? His other hand moved to his pants and he tried to rub his dick through his pants without her noticing. He pretended it was just an adjustment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 pm

"Anything you want." Jenny had heard that from so many boys since she was old enough to barely sprout breasts. But this was completely different, she believed him through and through. After all, he was doing everything he could for her since she was born....... The thought shook her as she suddenly realized who he was again, but she didn't care, she could feel the love, undeniable, unconditional, irrefutable love. Her heart was never so happy when her pussy was so wet, it simply didn't matter any more, nothing mattered but love and lust joining in a harmonic melody in her heart and body.

"I just can't wait to get something in my mouth! Let's go now!" Jenny flirted.

A small voice approached, "Where you guys going?", Janey said as she entered the room.

Jenny's blood went cold and every nerve from head to toe went into hysterics and her whole body lept backwards at once, there was wasn't anything in her way, but she stumbled and fell to the ground. Her face was red and she couldn't even breath as she tried to regain composure.

"Oh my God Jenny, you're so graceful." Janey taunted, "Where you going? I want to go! I want to go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 pm

He couldn’t believe it. He just couldn’t fucking believe it. He was having the hottest fucking conversation with the sexiest girl he had ever seen and he had an erection the size of the fucking Apollo 11… and here comes Janey prancing in, over hearing their little conversation. Daniel, without a moment’s thought, spun around facing the stove, trying to hide his arousal from his youngest daughter. He could have strangled her at that moment. He was so horny it seemed possible that the pumping testosterone could cause him to break her frail little body out of frustration. How dare she mess with him hunting his prey?

Daniel turned to throw Jenny a nervous glance, feeling they had been caught in the act. Not that they were doing anything but he felt like they were. He desperately wanted to tell Janey, “Hey I was trying to get in your sister’s pants. Would you beat it?” The thought made him feel bad and guilty. How could he possibly be serious about wanting to do anything with Jenny? He had to stop… it was wrong. It was so wrong. What if people found out? What did God think? Guilt was starting to hit his thoughts like a brick wall. Janey's little voice broke his thoughts as he realized that poor Jenny was on the ground.

“Jenny! Are you okay? Janie be nice… Are you alright? Here let me help you,” his dick had calmed a little and Daniel felt a little more relaxed about facing his girls. He reached down to help her up. He wasn't sure how to look at her. He saw both his daughter and the woman that he wanted to let himself see as a woman.

“Janie, um, we’re just gonna go…” Daniel wasn’t sure what to tell his daughter to make her not want to go. However he was starting to question if this was a good idea at all. With these crazy thoughts he need a good jerk off, a nights sleep and maybe a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:22 am

"Jane, I think I got a bruise on my bottom, will you come help me look at it?", Jenny said in her veiled effort to remove Janey from the situation.

Janey followed Jenny into their bedroom, Jenny exaggerating a limp from her hard landing on the tile of the kitchen.

"Oh God! Call the ambulance, I think Jenny's trying to walk again." Janey giggled as they walked, "Man! Did you notice Dad had something in his pants, I think it was a gun or something?"

Jenny choked and coughed, gathered her composure and stuttered, "In his pocket?"

“No, it was like right down the front of his pants, I think he had a woody!” Janey laughed, “What the hell were you guys talking about?” Janey laughed even harder, “You gave him a big old hard on whatever it was, I’ll bet you were talking about rubbing your titties all over his great big cock!”

“Jane, seriously, you need help, why are looking at Dad’s crotch anyways? It really seems to me like you’re the one who wants to fuck him!” Jenny said as she took her pants down exposing her long, voluptuous legs.”

Janey drifted into a mild trance as she watched Jenny pull her pants down slowly to avoid pain from the bruise. Hearing Jenny saying “you want to fuck him” She began to become aroused fixating on Jenny’s firm, round ass. She remembered when she was in third grade and Jenny used to fall asleep early. She would often over hear Daniel and Natalie having sex and liked to sit in the dark hallway masturbating while she listened to their pleasured moans. Jenny would pretend she was Natalie and every time she heard the feminine moan it would peak her stimulation. She loved to hear the slapping of their flesh and would sometimes take a pillow with her into the hallway and use it to simulate the sensation by pulling it to and fro in sync with the rhythm.

“How do you know he’s got a big dick anyways? Jane, huh? How do you know?” Jenny continued, disrupting Janey’s fantasy. Jenny really did want to know if Janey knew, it looked huge in Daniel’s pants, but maybe Janey would say something if she had seen it.

“Fuck you Jenny!” You’re the one giving him a hard on in the kitchen!” Janey laughed

“Just tell me if there’s a bruise, you pervert.” Jenny turned and lifted her but cheek with her hand stretching her body out to look behind her.

Janey moved in close and studied her leg. “I don’t see anything, but, whew! Girl you gotta clean up that penis pit of yours, you smell pretty nasty.”

“You suck... but head.”, Jenny said and walked across the room, picking up a towel from behind her bed. “I’m going to the bathroom.” Jenny grabbed her pants on the way out as Jane watched.

The moment Jenny left the room, Janey closed the door and pressed her chest against the wall and immediately thrust both her hands into her panties stretching the index finger of her left hand deep as she could into her vagina. She had become overwhelmed at the smell of Jenny’s estrogen and the thoughts of sex in her mind. She remembered the time when Daniel and Natalie left the door open and she watched them make passionate love, Daniel behind Natalie, pressed against the wall. Janey’s right hand furiously rubbing her clit, she brought herself to orgasm in less than a minute. As she slowed in the aftermath of her climax, she remembered Daniel withdrawing his large erection from her mother, and the come flowing from his penis. Her mind flashed an image of Daniel coming on Jenny’s beautiful body, and then an image of him coming on herself. Then, suddenly an image of Natalie, naked and pleased - and Janey imagined she had pleased her. Instantly Janey felt a shocking, sudden, second climax, and a massive orgasm followed the first only seconds between. Janey was amazed and withdrew her hands, somewhat shocked that the image of her naked mother would have her orgasm so abruptly. Many times she had imagined Jenny, and sometimes even Daniel, but this time she imagined Natalie and the climax was instantaneous. Did it mean anything? And she giggled as she remembered the line from a comedy she once saw “What is wrong with this family!”

Janey pounced on her bed and smiled, because she had stood outside the kitchen, listening to Jenny and Daniel flirt, and knew in her mind, that she would have them all. She wanted to please each and every member of her family, one at a time, then - bring them all together at once for an incestuous orgy she had been building in her imagination since her first orgasm. Jenny and her Father coming together would be the start of her ideal world. “Oh thank heaven Jenny is so hot!” she thought, “Dad’s never going to be able to turn that down!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:21 am

OOC: I love your post. Fucking great.... Damn baby you're kinkier than I knew -giggles- Anyways I know my post is sort of long but it really only covers a few minutes while Janey and Jenny are in the room together. Thoughts take up a lot of space but not much time.

BIC:Daniel was relieved but a little saddened to see Jenny walk off limping so hard. He felt partly responsible for that. However, he was thankful that she pulled Janey away from the room because he was hardly able to speak. He was such a fucking idiot. Getting a hard on over Jenny, no wonder she ran away so fast. He had to be imagining her flirting with him. There was no way a girl like her would flirt with someone his age. She was young and beautiful she could have any guy she wanted.

He thought about his girls running off to look at Jenny’s perfect ass. Abruptly, he started wishing he was Janey going to examine Jenny for and discoloration. He sighed happily wondering what it must look like with out any fabric clinging to it. Sure tight pants didn’t leave much to the imagination but who knew; maybe she had freckles on her ass, or birthmark. Daniel didn’t think it would bother him, but still he wondered.

His dick was growing hard again. He felt that this problem wasn’t going to go away until he emptied out this insistent load his balls fiercely wanted to expel from his body. Maybe it was like and evil wad of incestuous semen, he mused. Men weren’t supposed to go around thinking about fucking their daughter. How could it be an incestuous load though? When Janey came into the room his erection died not worsen. He didn’t even get excited about his two daughters going and looking at private areas. Was it because he thought she was too young? Daniel thought he might be a little fucked up because he was interested in his seventeen year old daughter, but she was nearly legal, but 13, seriously… he knew he wasn’t a pedophile. He wasn’t that messed up… was he?

He had to think about it gravely. If he could get into incest, was he going to be prone to all other taboo acts of sex. He tried imagining Janey naked, and then shook his head not caring to know. He just didn’t want Jane that way. Maybe it was because he and Jenny were so close and Jenny was no longer a little girl but a beautiful young woman.

Daniel poured spaghetti sauce into hot pan causing the tomato juices to start spattering almost immediately. The noodles were nice and soft. He drained them and began setting the table as the sauce heated up. Soon the table was set and dinner was ready.

“Girls! Natalie, dinner is ready! Hurry up, I’m starving here!” Daniel sat himself down at the table. Again his dick managed to soften but he wondered how long that would last while he sat with Jenny at the table. Natalie, Janey and God would be there. Thankfully they hadn’t agreed on a glass table. Daniel took a shaky breath as Natalie walked into the room. Her hair was a mess, she looked old and tired. It was no wonder he was getting stiffies over Jenny when he had a wife that looked like that and still didn’t want to fuck. His heart sunk again. He couldn’t look any good if even she didn’t want to fuck him. He had to have imagined the whole thing with Jenny. The more he thought about it the more it seemed dream like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Jenny Burst into the room and Janey let out a startled squeak. "Ha, Ha you're all paranoid! Dinner's ready angst queen. Let's go."

Janey accompanied Jenny to the dining room and plopped down in her usual chair. Jenny turned out and went into the kitchen and began to gather utensils for the table. Looking from the corner of her eye, she noticed Daniel's hips were perfectly level with the counter. "How tall are you Dad?" She muttered. She had never thought of it before, but she always called him Daddy when they were alone, but called him Dad when ever others were around. She smiled a simple smirk, knowing not what, but that it obviously meant something.

Jenny heard Janey from the dining room, "Hey Mom, can I wash your car after dinner, before it gets dark?"

Jenny Thought, "Awesome, that'll keep her busy so I can take Daddy out without her." "That's a good idea Janey, I'll clear the table after dinner so you can get started." She looked over at Daniel and began to fantasize about going all the way with him. "No, No!" she thought, what is my problem? Am I really thinking about going down slowly on Daddy, drinking him in while he holds my shoulders, giving him everything I have until he rips my clothes off and throws me down, taking me with fervent but gentle force........ Oh My God, I want sex, but not from him, yeah, from him, no.... nooooo, oh who am I kidding, I want him and the moment is right because I know I can make him feel the way he deserves to feel, I can be the lover he needs, the lover he deserves. God I love him. Oh my god, what if I hit on him and he turns me down? He's such a great guy, what if....... No, I can't, he has to make the move, but, what if he doesn't...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Daniel paused thinking about her question, he watched her absentmindedly, her body was so sleek and trim. At times he couldn't believe that he had produced something as beautiful as her, especially with her mother. It was strange, Jenny was more beautiful than either of her parents, it was quite astounding. Daniel briefly wondered (or possibly hoped) that she was some mix up at the hospital. He shook his head, no she had his fine straight nose, and cheek bones. Her eyes were nearly exact replicas of her mother's except... more brilliant. He shook his head again thinking that she was definitely his produced. "Uhh... I think I'm six foot even... why do you ask?"

It was a curious question, but Janey distracted him with even more strange behavior, since when did she want to wash cars? What had the two talked about in that room? His heart thudded nervously within its cage. He forced his eyes to avert to the ground unsure of what he was so terrified of. Maybe they would tell someone that Daddy was making naughty eyes and getting erection over Jenny. Why would they do that though? Jenny was coming on to him... wasn't she? Why would they want him in trouble? Had he done something to upset the two? Did Natalie con them into framing him so that they could? Could what? Daniel didn't know it just didn't make any sense.

Daniel sat himself at the table joining his family. Jenny did seem to be trying hard to get them alone. This had to be some sort of crazy dream, or scheme or something. Part of him didn't care, the thought of possibly getting his hands on Jenny's beautiful body seemed worth any trouble he might get into. On the other hand what if he was taking a risk with no reward. Was it illegal to hit on your daughter? Or flirt with her? Who could prove that he had? Would they just take her word for it? He shoulder he could claim that Natalie tricked them into turning against him. He felt a little stupid. Everyone was just sitting at the table like normal and he seemed to be the only one wrought with confusion and inner turmoil. Okay, he would just go out with Jenny, maybe she just wanted to talk to him about something and he was completely blowing it out of proportion. What the fuck was going on today?

"So uh..." Daniel wasn't sure what to start on, "That's a really nice offer of you Janey, so unusual..." Daniel looked at her hard trying to see anything that might give away her little thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 pm

"Well, Dad..." Janey replied, "I have an ulterior motive, I need a ride to the movies tomorrow, and I know you like to sleep in on Saturdays. So, Mom... What do you say? If I clean your car, will you give me a ride? Tit for Tat?" She said, wrinkling her nose and giving a sheepish grin."

Janey pondered what she would do on the ride tomorrow and wanted to make the deal sweet for her mother. "Let the games begin." She thought to herself. She couldn't help but raise her brow, but quickly changed her expression to fit the needy child she was pretending to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Well that hadn't helped Daniel at all. However it relazxed him a little to see that it wasn't anything abnormal but a ride. That he could accept as normal. Daniel smiled to himself thinking about how plain and dull life could be but as soon as something was out of wack you rather longed for normality. He nodded his head slowly and looked at Natalie, cautiously glancing at Jenny trying not to stare, then back to Natalie.

Natalie shrugged her shoulder, "Wash my car? What about gas money? You think money just falls off of trees or something? I suppose I can give you a ride." She seemed a little sulky but also normal as well. Daniel doubted his house was a studio of actresses that were elaborately playing him. Everything was normal.

Suddenly his mouth fell into a half bemused frown, " A tit for tat? Where do you learn this stuff Janey?"

Natalie intruded reproachfully, "Probably listening to you."

Daniel wasn't listening though or more like he deliberately ignored her. Instead his eyes were wandering towards Jenny again. He couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind. His eyes meandered down to her lips. They looked so ready to be kissed and...

"Of course you really don't care do you?" Natalie was still talking and Daniel was unsure of what she had said prior. He shrugged, not really caring at all. A little unhappy though that she had interrupted what ever it was that he was thinking about. Natalie had noticed him of course glazing over at Jenny. She couldn't blame him or even feel too jealous, even she had caught herself staring at her daughter's face. Yet, it felt a little different, in away she couldn't quiet put her finger on. She decided rather though, that she was still asleep and needed more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 pm

"Six feet tall?" Jenny interrupted, "That means you probably wear a size 11 or 12 in shoes? Because your shoes are pretty ratty Dad, you know, there's a great store over by the mall where you can get shoes for like twenty bucks...." Jenny glanced around the room and saw that no one was looking and, giving her best seductive look to Daniel said, "I don't know if it's more for the large sizes." with a wink.

Janey secretly picked up on the suggestive nature of Jenny's statement. "Oh no!" she thought, "If Mom picks up on this crap, it's going to get really difficult to make my fantasy come true."

Janey interjected, "No, they only consider size thirteen and up a large size. I know because my friend Joey wears a 13 and most of them were twenty three. They have Nike, Adidas, Rebok, DC everything there, I want to go if you go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Again he felt lost in a haze of uncertainty, Jenny was hitting on him. He felt his dick tingle with arousal. The way she spoke and the way she looked at him... he felt like he was high. He really wanted to just leap across the table, wrap his arms around her thin seductive frame and pull her into a deep kiss. He shut his eyes tight trying remove the image that was bringing the life back into his pants. He took a deep breath trying to clear his head, but instead was only rewarded with an image of Jenny smiling at him, winking at him, removing her shirt, trying to reveal what he imagined were two beautiful, full breasts, with high, hardened, pink nipples just whispering to him, begging him to taste their sweetness. Daniel swallowed and quickly opened his eyes.

Natalie was staring at him, ruining the imagines he recently conjured, her face had that classic what-the-fuck look. Daniel looked at her as if he didn't notice anything abnormal happening. However Natalie just turned to Jenny, "Since when did you take such a interest in your father?"

Daniel spoke up before Jenny could say anything, "Yeah, Janey I would love for you to come with me and help find me some shoes that would be great." His voice was obviously strained and overly loud trying to drown out anything that his daughters or wife might say. Natalie was practically trying to melt Jenny down with her glare like a smelter would melt down gold. Daniel's hands shook nervously not sure what to say to ease the tension. "Uh, maybe I should take Jenny out to get her school supplies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 pm

"If you were ever awake, you might know that Dad and I are pretty cool friends Mother." Jenny blurted, "Seriously, you act like nobody matters but yourself. Have you been paying attention at all for the last four years?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Natalie's jaw dropped, "You fucking little cunt. You don't know what you're talking about! You... you... Bitch," the word was spat out like a bad taste.

Natalie was glowing red, Daniel wasn't sure if it was embarrassment or anger. Natalie stood up looking ready to claw her daughter's eyes out. Daniel leaped to his feet and grabbed Jenny's wrist. "Jenny, we seriously need to talk! I don't care how old you are you do not talk to your mother like that. Not ever. Get your ass in the car." Daniel sounded pissed as all hell but was trying to hold back a smile. Natalie was smoking with rage.

"No don't you take her out of here! She has a problem she can fucking taking up with me! Don't you go coddle her I know how you do! Jenny don't you fucking move." Natalie was screaming like a mad woman, clenching the table with all her might.

Daniel shook his head, "No, you're obviously pissed you can't be talked to when you're like this. Cool off and you two can talk when we get back." Daniel started moving out the door. "Jenny, hurry your ass up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   

Back to top Go down

Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next