Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} Empty
PostSubject: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 pm

James slammed the door closed on the fridge, causing the bulky item to threateningly teeter forward and then rock back sulkily into it's place. He was a horrid man in all truths told, but his average looks belied his nasty demeanor. There might have been a number of reasons he drunk and behaved so childishly; it might have been his own abusive father, who would force him to watch him beat his mother then in turn force him to hurt her as well. He didn't like it, but rage had been apart of him all his life. At thirty-seven it was highly doubtful that his tasteless ways would change. Actually, since his wife ran off he seemed easier and easier evoked into anger, such as for this instance:

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEER! GOD FUCK IT!" his voice a was no weak thing and bellowed throughout the small house consisting of three bedrooms. One for himself, one for his son and one for his daughter. Lately it was his daughter who had been taking the blunt force of his anger and fists and other such things. He hit the fridge angrily with the side of his clenched hand. He suspected that his daughter had probably hidden them, she was a little bitch, that was just the type to do it too. Sometimes he pondered if she liked when he was angry, if she liked getting on his bad side. The thought only enraged him further. "Get the fuck out here you little cunt... NOW!"

He relaxed and clenched his fists several times trying to calm himself. It wasn't helping any. He kicked the edge of the table, which humorously caused a can of Pepsi to spill on to his light blue jeans. He mumbled curses under his breath as he tried to mop up the sticky beverage from his clothing with a napkin. James was a tall, muscular man, that might have been a foot ball player or a boxer when he was younger, had he not been so childish when it came to losing or so violent when it came to playing. "Where the fuck are you!"
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Not again, not this again. He was angry and of course she had taken the step to hide his alcohol. Amelia had hoped that hiding her father's beer would help him. It didn't seem to be going that way though. She took in a deep breath as she hid in her room for the moment. The young girl didn't want to go out and face her father, but his voice was booming and she was certain that the walls were shaking in fear just like she was at the moment. He was a monster and she knew it, but she couldn't do a thing. Her mother had left and her brother, well she rather not think about her brother. She knew she'd feel guilty if she ever dragged him into this.

She took a small breath before she finally left the bedroom she had hidden in and walked to him. She gazed upon her father while feeling nervous as she brushed her soft brown locks back behind her shoulder. Her soft blue eyes watched him, searching now for any sign of danger. Did he have any weapons? Did he have that look? The one he always had when he was going to hurt her? She wasn't sure if he was at that stage yet, but she expected some kind of punishment. She took his beer, the beer that he seem live and breath off of.

Amelia stopped before her father, her cheeks a soft pink from crying. "I'm here dad," she whispered as she looked at him. She let out a small sigh before feeling her heart beat furiously in her chest. What would be her punishment today? Would he strike her across the face? Would he bruise her arms and chest? Who knew, he was unpredictable. He really was. (Sorry it's short and a little late. My power went off and I wanted to get this out before it goes off again)
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:02 pm

James was shaking. His fists were balled. Anger could make the world an irrational place. Her short sentence, it irritated him. It inexplicably made his skin stand on edge. His teeth ground harder. His breath shortened. His heart pounded. Anger was passion. Passion was excitement. He reached into her hair. He pulled on it hard. He brought her to her knees. He owned her. In this domain he was in control. Control calmed him. Control allowed him to think more clearly. From this stance he was master and she was a lowly woman waiting for his command: his punishment.

It was in this stance he felt most powerful, which was most dangerous. A man whose self control was equivalent to indulged two year old was a dangerous man indeed. His breathing was still uneven: husky and choked. Grey eyes looked down at his daughter: void of soul. It was if he was really two men instead of one. James, The Childish... the one who was angered quickly, abusive, harsh, thoughtless. Then the more evil; James, The Wise... cruel, purposeful, manipulative, thinking. James, The Childish might cry and strike out when his beer was missing. James, The Wise would emerge on occasion, lately, more often, to break and crush the heart of a young woman. The Childish learned from his father. The Wise... in a certain sense, was a gift. A certain talent that he possessed.

His words were broken, and difficult to understand if one wasn't used to listening. It sounded as aged as yellow paper and equally as dry.

"Amelia," slowly the word uncurled from his lips. "Do you like annoying me? Is it that you like seeing me angry? Does it make you feel good to think you got the best of o'Daddy dearest? You haven't even begun to see what kind of man I can be Amelia. Not even close."

OOC: I hope you liked that entry sorry it took me so long to reply I was trying to think of something for you.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Amelia gasped when her hair was grabbed, she let out a small cry as she dropped to her knees and she looked up at him, her eyes watering up as she tried to keep quiet. She knew if she made too much sound he would either love it or become furious. It always depended on how he felt that day. She watched him, her body trembling as she put her hands on her knees. Which monster was he today? Which James was she going to face?

Amelia couldn't help but think about her mother as she stared at the monster before her. She was furious to say the least. She understood the need to get away from the beast, but she didn't need to leave her children with him! How could her own mother leave her here to try and defend against the brutality he thrived off of? Amelia bit down on her bottom lip for a moment, watching him. Her heart was pounding furiously in her chest as she stayed on her knees, thinking about running, she could get up and run. She could probably make it out the door, she knew that, but it wouldn't be hard to catch her. Unless she left the city she didn't see a way to get away from the beast of a man.

She tried to keep calm at his words, she listened to him, not speaking until he was done. Her eyes softly trailed up towards him and she shook her head lightly. "No..no, I don't like to daddy. I don't mean to," she started in a soft injured voice. "I know there's more... I don't mean to test you, I just want you to be happy," she said sincerely. She watched him knowing her words could have been picked better, or simply not said at all. She took in a soft breath, waiting now for the reply. Would he be furious? Would he think she was being sarcastic or annoying?

Now she just had to wait for him, to see how he acted. She was trying to get her mind prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:31 pm

"Liar, Liar...Women, you're all fucking alike," James was once again clenching his fists thoughtlessly. He couldn't make up his mind how to hand what was happening. He wanted to beat her until she screamed for mercy but then... that was so easy. Pain was easy to disconnect from. Pain was superficial. He wanted to brand her for life, he wanted to make sure that he was always in control, and she would always have to submit to him. "Fucking women, are all fucking lairs. Your mother, my mother... you little cunt face."

His eyes flickered upward to meet her eyes, his tone was annoyingly high pitched in his half-assed attempted to mimic her, "No Daddy! Cry cry, I just want you happy! Waaah don't hurt me. Oh Cry, I love you daddy. I want you to be happy. Waa waah wahh... You fucking little cunt."

His jaw was so tight with anger he hardly separated his teeth as he spoke each word. His face looked as if a smile was twisted into a grimace as he lurked towards her again, digging his fingers into her hair, "You want to make me happy? Huh? Baby wants to make her daddy happy." He laughed as he watched his bits of spit splatter against her cheeks.

"Come on baby, prove your not a liar. Prove you want to make your daddy happy," He shoved her face into the crotch of his worn blue jeans. "Come on... make me happy you little cunt."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Amelia listened to him and trembled. She wasn't sure what was coming, but at first she thought that he was going to hit her. She watched his fists and bit down on her bottom lip. She wanted to yell at him and scream. Not all women were liars, and she really did want him to get better. She bowed her head as she heard him mention her mother, tears filled her eyes as she felt the hatred building up within her. How dare he compare her to her mother! That coward of a woman. That backstabbing bitch. Amelia's hands trembled as she felt like striking something for just being compared to the woman.

Amelia watched her father trying her best to keep calm when he mimicked her. She hated the fact that her father was so angry that he couldn't see that she really did want what was best for him. She shifted a little on the spot and tried her best not to think too much about this all. She hated that word he kept using. 'Cunt'. It was so dirty, it was degrading, at least in her mind. She was his daughter, not some bitch.

Instinct told her to move back, to get away from the man. She trembled when she felt his fingers in her hair and she felt her heart starting to race. She would find out soon what he had planned. Despite her better judgment to run and try and find help, she stayed still letting him do as he wished. She just wished he wouldn't spit on her so much.

She gasped when she realized what he wanted and she put her hands on his legs and struggled. "No.. Daddy," she whispered softly. "No, I can't." she cried softly as she tried to move away now. This was a new step, she didn't want to do this. She wanted him happy, but this, this was pathetic! She would never touch her father like that, not to make him happy!
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 am

Her words felt like hot boiling oil in his ears. He gritted his teeth together harder, producing a painful sound. He grabbed her head again and pushed it back. He realized that he was hard, it surprised him for a moment, but memories cause the surprise to melt away almost instantly remembering how aroused he could become beating his mother, then his wife, and now his own daughter. If she wouldn't give it to him, he would take it. He stroked her head gently, his words were frighteningly calm, "I told you women were liars, they say one thing and then you only find out it's a lie. All I want is for you to suck my cock. Is that so much to ask. I mean... I'm not asking to fuck you. I just want a little blow job, no one has to know. I bet you'll even enjoy it a little. If you don't do this willingly, I will fuck you, and you won't like it. Would that be better? I mean, I'm just your Dad, I've seen you naked before. I feed you don't I? I give you a house to live under, and sense you're mother's been gone, it's been lonely. A guy has needs Amelia. Couldn't you just take care of this one time? If you do, I bet I'll be a whole lot nicer. Guys, when they have too much cum backed up in their balls, they tend to get pissed off. So why don't you make me happy, I thought that's what you said you wanted."

His voice was practically cooing as he spoke. Simultaneously he was unzipping his pants and releasing his penis. It wasn't big, nor was it very pretty. It stood so erect it was bumping happily against his stomach, it was almost painful how hard he was. Minorly was he worried that she wouldn't be impressed with his five inch cock, but it didn't matter to him, she probably wouldn't want it anyway. James, The Wise, hoped that she would take it over being raped, as he felt that would be more emotionally destructive for her. Raped she could say she had no choice, but this was different. He still held her face near his pelvis. "Look, you're practically already there, you just have to wrap your perfect little lips around it suck and stroke a few times and it'll all be over with. You can go back to your room and enjoy what ever you like, maybe we'll go get some ice cream. Me, You and your brother."

Vaguely he wondered where Eric was, most likely ignoring the sounds down stairs as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Amelia trembled as she watched her father. She couldn't believe this was happening. Sure he was aggressive and violent, but this had never happened before. She listened to him thinking it over. She had no idea that he wanted her to do this because of the emotional toll it would have. Rape or a blow job. It wasn't much to pick between. She bit her lower lip as she watched him take himself out of his pants. She had never seen a man's parts before, not before her at least. She knew it wasn't the biggest though, but it certainly was big enough to make tears fall from her eyes. He was disgusting for making her pick, she just hoped her brother wouldn't come and see this, it was humiliating enough. She reached up then taking him gently into her hand and stroking him once. She would get him back for this. She stroked him again and leaned forward tears fall from her eyes as she parted her lips and took the tip into her mouth.

Amelia felt tears fall from her eyes as she started to work on him starting to move down to take more of her father into her mouth. There were no words for how upset she was at that moment. Forced to pick between rape and the blow job, she knew she had to pick this one. She moved up and down his shaft, her small fingers stroking what she didn't have in her mouth. She trembled as she tried to be as obedient as she could. She stopped after a few times though and looked down. "I can't... I can't do it," she whispered as she cried softly. "Please..I'm sorry daddy," she whispered as she looked up at him. "I can't do that," she watched him hoping that he would understand. There was a thick cloud of doubt in her mind, but what could she do? All she could do was hope he didn't try to force it on her again.

Eric, god she wished he was here to help her. Where was her brother to help her from having this happen? She knew he wasn't near as strong as her father, but her heart ached at the thought of her whole family being this horrible. No one stood up for anyone. It was simply survival of the fittest, and unfortunately for Amelia, she was not going to survive this for all that long.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 pm

For a moment he thought she had gone for it, that it would quickly be over with and he could progress to other acts of indecency. But when she stopped and she started claimed that she didn't have it in her, he was more enraged than before. He blindly struck her across the face with the back of his hand, still his words were calm and firm, "Look, Baby, you've already had it in your mouth, you've already touched it, you might as well finish before you have something truly horrible happen. Just do it, make me happy."

Suddenly his mind flashed with a streak of brilliance. He smiled cruelly, "Eric, get you're ass down stairs we need to talk."

The house was quiet for a moment and James thought he would have to yell again, or worse have to drag his boy out of the room. Brother's and sister tended to care about each other and Amelia was probably better influenced with harm to others better than harm to herself. He smiled again when he heard soft foot steps on the floor. A young man, about average height for his age of thirteen, and a light build appeared in the kitchen door way. The boy had his father's light brown hair, but it was much longer than his father's very plain neatly trimmed hair. The boy, skinny as he was was indeed very handsome. He looked very much like his mother, and the feminine touch to his cheek bones and long eye lashes made him appear some what angelic.

The boy said nothing about the erection his father held out in front of Amelia. He had suspected that something like this was going to happen, if it hadn't already. He tried to stay out of the affairs of his older sister and his father. He loved his sister dearly, he ached to think of the pain she had to endure, the same he had felt for his mother. But he feared for himself almost as much as he feared for Amelia. So shame and fear dug him into a hole of ignorance, wanting to believe that his sister actually liked what was happening. If she didn't why hadn't she ran away? Maybe it was the same reason he hadn't tried to run away from home with her. Fearful of starving to death in the cold winters of Illinois, afraid that he'd only end up getting them both killed. Or what he fear was more likely if he tried to take off with Amelia their father would hunt them down and make things worse than ever. He assumed the only reason he hadn't gone after Mother was because he still had his two children.

So he wanted to pretend she liked it. At time he even stroked himself thinking about her secretly liking that abuse as well, wishing that her dear brother Eric would stuff his big cock up her warm slit. He was in love with her, he wanted to save her, he wanted Amelia to love him back, but he feared that she couldn't love him back. Especially after he had left her to the whim of their father. So he keep pretending that she wanted it to over come the feelings of guilt and self doubt.

Now here he was, in front of this scene trying to ignore the look of fear in her face. What would Father do? James broke his thoughts, the words were cold and detached of emotion, "Amelia, either you suck my cock or I'm gonna rape your little brother here."

Eric, muffled a squeal of shock. He wasn't expecting that. He wanted to run, but part of him wanted to see what his sister would chose. Would she save his ass... literally, or would she save herself as he had be protecting himself. He stared into the eyes of his sister, fearing which she would chose.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Amelia watched her father as she watched the rage fill his eyes and she felt tears falling from her own. Why couldn't he understand! Why! She watched his hand and gasped, raising a hand up to her face and holding the spot she had been struck. She cried softly as she kept still for now, unsure of what to do next. Her soft locks of hair started to fall into her eyes as she sat on the ground for now. Monster. That was all she could think for the moment.

"But, daddy," she started softly before her eyes widened when he called out to Eric. "No, please, daddy," she cried softly as she looked at him desperately, moving a little closer to the man to plea with him. This wasn't fair! Not for Eric!

Coward or not, Amelia did not want to be the reason Eric got hurt. She watched her father before hearing her brother's steps and she looked over at him when he entered the room. She looked at him, her eyes begging him to forgive her. She didn't know what her father was going to do, but it was never anything nice. Her eyes looked towards her brother in a fearful manner, tears still pouring down the side of her face as she gulped. She had no idea what her brother thought of her through this whole time. If she had known he was constantly forcing himself to believe she liked it she would have screamed at him and told him that he was horrible. She was no whore. She didn't want to be one. Amelia watched the two for a moment before listening when her father opened his mouth.

So her choices were between herself and her brother? He had done nothing wrong! She looked at her brother before bowing her head. "I'm sorry," she whispered. At first she really was tempted to leave him and just take off. She didn't want to be subjected to this. However, as she began to think on it she realized that it would hurt her brother more to know she had just abandoned him to be used by her father in a way she hoped she would never be. She hesitated before leaning into her father placing her hands on his length once more and she ran her tongue over the tip before taking it into her mouth. Disgusting. He was so disgusting.

She ran her tongue over the erect cock, trying to pleasure him as best as she could. She knew the better she did the faster he would find the release he wanted. She didn't want to be doing this for too long. She wanted to get up and wash her mouth out with soap. She continued to work on him, on occasion gazing up at the old bastard and glaring at him. she almost bit down on her father, but she realized what she had started to do and stopped.

Eric better appreciate what she was doing for him. If he treated her like shit after this, well she would make sure he get raped next time. She wasn't going to give herself to her father just to have her brother become a monster just like the man who had conceived them both.

Just a little more and she'd get him to release. She refused to swallow of course. She wouldn't dare let his seeds stay in her. It was one thing was to make her suck him off, it was another to make her swallow the disgusting load he wanted to spill into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 pm

((Forgive me o'male Brothers for I know not what it feels like to ejaculate as a guy, any tips feel free to PM me or what ever.))

The feeling was blinding, he felt pressure building up at the base of his shaft. His heart thudded dully in his chest. His eyes snapped shut as he felt his orgasm building. His daughter was better than he could have believed, even if she didn't want to do it, she was twice as good as her mother. His body shook as he yanked his dick away from her and finished the last two strokes letting it ooze out of the tip and on the the kitchen floor's bright blue tiles. He finally blinked his vision back as he turned to look at Amelia. "See, see baby girl. You're such a good girl. You sucked me off so good. Even if you can't admit it I can tell you liked it."

He looked at her fondly, like a real father would look at his little girl when she got a good grade on a test. He smiled and stroked her hair with his finger tips. He's eyes obviously glowing with fondness that was not normally there, "You were really good Honey. Even better than your mother, and she was good. You were like twice as good as her."

He helped her to her feet. He felt lighter and happier than he had in years. He took a deep breath feeling giddy with pleasure. It was as if he was a totally different person. He was like a dad you would see at his son's soccer game cheering him on happily and kissing his wife happily as his boy made the winning goal. "Come on kids let's go out for ice cream."

Eric was stunned, he had never in his whole life seen this reaction from his father. He looked at his sister feeling envious that she could make their father behave in such ways. On the other hand he envied his father, wising it was him that had her beautiful mouth wrapped delicately around his erection. He looked at the floor trying to ignore his feelings and hide them from his family. He had to talk to his sister. Although he had hardly said two words to her since he was born. He glanced up looking at her frightened. Thankful for what she had done. Hating himself more that he let her save him. Hating himself more for not helping her. Hating himself for wishing it was him.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 pm

How dare he! How dare this awful creature for a father start acting happy. He had just tainted her by forcing her to do such a dirty task. She looked away from him, her lip curling a little as she tried to keep herself from throwing up. He hadn't let anything fall into her mouth, but she had sucked him off. Him and his disgusting dick. She bit down on her bottom lip then and felt her body tense. Asshole.

Amelia felt tears fall from her eyes as he told her how good she was at the horrid task. She got up onto her feet with his help and she looked towards her brother. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand before moving to her brother and taking his hand gently into her own. She just wanted some contact. Something to make her feel like she was still even remotely important. Her brother was all she had now.

Ice cream, what a joke. They would get to go out and look like a normal family only to come home, with her father back in a horrible mood. It was rare, she had to admit, to ever see him happy. She doubted it could last. It would probably only be a few minutes until he came down from the high he had been in.

Amelia looked at her brother and held his hand gently. She smiled faintly. Despite having been rather furious with him before, she had to admit, it was nice knowing he was here. She hated to admit it but she owed him. At least now she'd get some feeling of satisfaction. She had saved her brother from being raped. She wasn't just sucking her father off because he wanted it. No. She was doing it for her brother. She looked at him lovingly before heading for the door, she figured they should hurry before their father changed his mind about going out.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:02 pm

His hand in hers. It was possibly the happiest moment in his life. He wished he could tell her it too. Amelia was becoming something of a saint to him. She had given herself up to save him. She must love him... or at least care for him in some way. His heart pounded, feeling heavy with pain as he realized no matter how much he longer to take her cheek in his palm and kiss her tenderly, her feelings were probably far from mutual. For a moment he wanted to cry. His large dark brown eyes mourned quietly.. It didn't matter if he could tell her. His father wouldn't like it. He wanted to talk to her but now wasn't the time. He looked at her again. Standing a half a foot taller than her he gave her another sad look and squeezed her hand.

James was cheerfully running about grabbing his coat and car keys and urging the siblings out of the door. True the high would only be short lived but at the moment it was good and he was happy. Eric fallowed his father out of the door and into the car dragging his older sister with him. Eric wondered how he could talk to her. He wanted to make her life better. He wanted to do anything to make her life better. If it meant being raped by his father, he would do it. He just wanted to make her happy. No matter the cost. He sat in the back seat urging his sister in with a pitiful look of hope.

The horn honked impatiently as James wanted to go. His enthusiasm was quickly wearing off and his mind was already beginning to creak with new ideas to harm Amelia and maybe even Eric, he would bind the two to secrecy. The thoughts made him grin happily again as he urged Amelia into the car. He was thinking of something other than ice cream by now.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:09 am

Amelia sighed as she held onto her brother's hand for as long as she could. when her father showed impatience she quickly climbed into the car right next to her brother. She placed a hand on his thigh, gazing at him before looking up at her father. The glow was fading, she could tell, but if it was already doing that, then it meant there was going to be some kind of evil plan in his head. She sighed, subconsciously stroking her brother's thigh. What did her father have in mind? What was he going to do now that he had them both in his car and basically helpless?

She leaned back in her seat and sighed. She hated thinking about all of this. She really did. The young girl leaned against her brother's shoulder now, resting her head there. She never thought all that much about such actions. Had she known how deep his feelings were for her, she would have kept to herself. She closed her eyes as she tried to keep calm. The more she sat there, thinking about her father falling from his high, the more she became nervous and frightened. A few tears fell from her eyes hoping that if they did go somewhere, it would be public. He wouldn't do anything too severe if they were surrounded by people.

She opened her eyes to look up at Eric's face. They didn't talk much, but she hoped that he knew she needed this connection. She needed to be able to stay close to someone without fear of that person hurting her. If Eric ever hurt her like her father, she didn't know what she would do. She would feel so alone and so helpless.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:00 pm

His leg felt like it was on fire. Her absent minded stroking was almost unbearable. He closed his eyes tightly trying to will away the erection his pants were trying to sport. He breathed in deeply and relaxed a little when she rested her head on his shoulder. His love for her was overwhelming, had he been anyone else that she could possibly be attracted to he would have kissed that moment. Instead all he could muster was wrapping his long arm around her delicate shoulder and holding her close to his body. Watching he diamond like tears fall into his lap, Eric didn't think he could ever feel so sad. He was hopelessly in love with someone who would probably never love him in return. Now the woman he idolized was crying and he could only sit there stupid and numb. He never learned how to deal with things like this. He wanted to make her smile, he wanted to save her, but he was only thirteen. He'd probably only end up getting them both killed. He wanted to cry with her but that would be so stupid, she could never look at him as a lover if she couldn't see him as a man. He held himself sitting ridge holding her. His tears for his love her sat locked behind his aching heart. Sometimes his love felt so heavy, he felt his pulse slow and he worried that it was possible to die from heart break. He looked up to the ceiling of the car holding back his pain.

However his mood quickly changed when he realized that they were no longer heading towards the small metropolis. He was turning westward whereas the town was South. His head perked up much like a dog who just caught a scent of a predator. He pulled Amelia closer to him fearful for her and in a small selfish way... for himself. He wanted to protected her but he also was beginning to realize how cowardly he was. If she was to get hurt could he put himself on the line for her? And if he couldn't how much did he really love her? He bit his lip. Part of him wondered if it wasn't better it was her, after all she was used to being hit and hurt. Eric was never struck out of anger in his life. Eric felt horrible for thinking the thought at all.

The car pulled to a halt in front of small building he hand only seen once before. It was a friend of his father well sort of a friend. Eric had suspected some type of drug operation was occurring there. The man who greeted father last time at the door, as Eric sat quietly in the car, was a tall, very handsome man. James had slipped into the house for about a half hour leaving Eric alone in the car, bored out of his mind, and then returned with out any explanation as to what he had done in that house. Now they were back again and Eric had the eeriest feeling that he would be left sitting alone in the car again.

James slid out of the driver's seat and approached the door that Amelia was sitting closest too. "Get out, we have something to do before we get ice cream. Eric, stay here, we'll be back in a bit."

"No! Let me go with you! Please!" Eric voice's came tumbling out from his lips high pitched and child like. James only shook his head as if Eric was a two year old throwing a fit.

He tugged on Amelia's arm, "Come on, just come in an look around. You can talk to some of the other girls."

Eric didn't like the look of the place, it looked like a giant shoe box, perfectly rectangular with the classic log cabin look. The whole house had no windows just a small front door. Eric looked at Amelia watching as James' face became more irritated.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Amelia shivered as she watched her father. She gazed up at the building. Something told her that this wasn't good.There were no windows, and he mentioned other girls. She watched her father for a moment before getting out obediently. She heard her brother and she looked back as him. "Please, dad. Can't he come with us?" she whispered softly. She wanted him to come, because she didn't recognize the place, and she didn't trust her father. If Eric came, she knew she feel a little bit more comfortable, even if all he did was watch again. Her eyes slowly took in the details before her, everything about this place made her scared. She wanted to run. Instincts were creaming at her that this was no good. There was always a reason why places had no windows, normally horrible things happened inside such places.

Amelia stayed close to the car now, refusing to move until her brother was allowed to come with them. She felt tears fall from her eyes before she looked up at her father. "I just wanted to make you happy," she whispered to him. It was her way of saying that she was pissed off at him for tricking them into coming here. She wrapped her arms around her as she felt the hot tears rolling down her cheeks, her eyes felt like they were burning from using up her tears so much.

She watched her father thinking hard trying to remember if he ever mentioned this place before. She wanted to know desperately what it was. She didn't want to go inside to be beaten or raped. She started to have a panic attack then, gasping as her chest felt tight. New places were not good for Amelia, especially if it was her father that brought them there. After struggling to breath properly for a few moments she managed to catch her breath and relax. She was trying to calm herself down, by imagining this was the perfect family. Her mother was still there, and her father loved them all. Eric was her best friend and helped take care of her. They even had a puppy!

She watched her father, swearing in her mind. He was driving her insane. She couldn't stand this. She moved her hands up and pulled her hair back making sure it was neat. She got ready for any kind of blow that would be dealt upon her for wasting his oh-so precious time.

'Fucking asshole.'
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm

James paused for a moment, fearing that if he did not allow Amelia her wish she would become hard to entice into the house... not that they wouldn't take care of that if he brought in a fighting young woman. James shook his head, deciding that he much rather Amelia came in willingly, at least at first. After she was in the house it didn't matter to him. What about Eric? He loved his son dearly and didn't care for any harm to come of him. However, as his son grew older he also grew more threatening. James felt much like a loin and this was his tiny pride. Part of him knew that Eric loved his daughter and wanted to steal her away from him. James was still the stronger of the two but still subconsciously he worried that he might not be for long. James finally nodded, "Okay fine. He can come, but he has to be quiet and do what he's told."

Eric nodded vigorously and slid out of the care seat, taking his sister's hand as soon as they were standing. James lead them to the front door and knocked twice sharply. Again the same man answered the door as last time and Let them in. Inside was larger than Eric supposed before. On a bench facing the west wall was row of quiet, frightened looking girls... ages from five to sixteen. Eric swallowed wondering how awful this was going to be. He took a deep breath and looked at Amelia.

They were directed to the bench where a blue eyed girl looked at him nervously. One of the girl's spoke to Amelia, "First time?"
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:23 am

Amelia smiled when her father said it was fine. She rubbed her eyes a little before gazing at Eric. There was some comfort in the fact that he was now allowed to come with them. There wasn't enough though. The young girl quietly followed her father then, her one hand holding onto Eric's hand as she stared at the ground. A new place was certainly scary, but against her better judgment she wanted to know what was in there, what as so amazing about this stupid building? Her father clearly had ideas and she was unsure if she wanted to know what was running through his head. The walk up to the house felt like forever, and with every second that went by she was tearing herself apart, screaming in her mind that this couldn't be good. Her father never had good intentions.

Her thoughts were disrupted when the door was opened and she gazed inside, it certainly looked big. She had thought it looked relatively small when she had been outside. She walked in with her brother and gazed at the girls. Some of them were so young, it made her grow more then a little nervous. She had walked in so willingly, only to face these terrified looking girls.

"First time? Yes. It is," she whispered softly. "What is this place?" she asked as she looked at the girl who had spoken. She was hoping that someone would tell her. She didn't like how this was starting to look.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 pm

The girl looked at James and the greeting man before speaking. The man who had greeted them was obviously the owner… or some type of leader anyway to the establishment. She tugged at her ear, Eric wondered if she was compulsive or if she was trying to say something. She was speaking again even softer Eric couldn’t hear her. “This place… I don’t know that they call it, they never actually say any sort of name. I just know that men gather here bringing girlfriends or daughters, wives or nieces. There’s no time limit or any type of agenda they just gather here and offer up suggestion as to what we have to do. At first we all fought, but we found out that was much worse than anything they asked us to do. They make you…” The girl looked at her palms.

Eric looked at Amelia for some sort of explanation as to what the girl had told her. He caught a few words like fought and you but. He couldn’t help but be frightened, not just for her but himself as well. Part of him wished he had stayed in the car. Then he could pretend none of this was happening. That what ever happened there stayed there, but he had managed to make this his reality as well as hers. With the men standing around, Eric doubted he could protect Amelia from much. Again he began slipping back into his fantasy of her actually delighting in this horror. Eric thought, ‘[i]Well she didn’t put up much of a fight coming in here, she probably is just pretending that she doesn’t know what’s going on to play with me. She didn’t put up a fight because she actually likes it, what ever they do here.”

The man who had greeted them swept back his hair from his eyes, “Who’s up first?” One of the men stood up and selected a very thin, very pale young women… well more like child from the bench. Eric thought she couldn’t be older than eleven. Another man was standing in the middle of the room with a large great Dane. Eric’s heart started thudding in his chest. He knew what was about to happen as they forced the tearful girl to his knees as one of the men stroked the dog’s hidden cock. Eric was torn between fear, horror and disgust and then… then there was a certain fascination, arousal over the naughtiness… the nastiness of the act that was about to take place.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Amelia listened to the girl and grew uneasy. She didn't like the sounds of everything. She was honestly terrified now. She looked over at the man and at James as she wanted to hug the girl, but she doubted that would be good for either of them. "I'm sorry," she whispered as she watched her, tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't believe she had just waltz right in. She had been uneasy about the place, but she hadn't put up a big fight. She looked down then, placing her hands in her lap and holding her hands together rather tightly. What a stupid move. She gazed up at her brother for a moment and wondered. Had he known? Her brother seemed to know things she didn't sometimes, so she wondered.

The girl watched her brother for the moment before leaning in to him, not too close, but not to far either. "Did you know?" she whispered. "Did you know what this place was?" she asked him as she looked at him. Her eyes narrowed, determined to find out if her brother had known. If that was the only reason he had wanted to come with her. "If you did, I'll hate you forever," she swore to him, making sure her voice was low. She didn't want to get in trouble. She doubted she was suppose to be talking. It probably ruined the moment for the men. She watched her brother, never taking her eyes off of him. She felt a small bit of rage forming in her. He had known, hadn't he? The traitor.

When she heard the man speak she looked towards him, suddenly distracted. She watched the young child and she looked at the great Dane, her cheeks losing all colour. "No..." she whispered softly before looking at her father. He wasn't going to make her do that, was he? If he tried she could plead. Beg him to take her. She would much rather lose her virginity to her father then some animal! She whimpered tears falling from her eyes before she glared at her brother. She needed to be angry with someone, and for some reason, she had the idea that he wasn't exactly upset by the sight before him.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:59 pm

The girl on her knees had begun being paraded around as if she was a bitch for a breeders’ panel. They had clipped a chain on the girl’s neck and began walking her around on a leash. They purposely walked faster or took wild, unexpected turns causing the collar to tighten around her neck. If she fell down they began kicking her until she stood up. After several minutes of this atrocity the girl had grown a numb look and had stopped crying. It appeared as if she was some where else. Finally through, they lead the girl back to the Dane and the Great Dane was urged toward the girl…

“Huh?” Eric had been magnificently horrified at the act before him. He forced his eyes to avert and focus on Amelia as disgusting noises began in the background. “Wha? Amelia of course I didn’t know! Why would I come in here? Why would I let you come in? Look at these poor girls…” Finally he glazed at the young girl on her hands and knees. He felt his penis twitch and stiffen. He wanted so badly not to be interested in this but he couldn’t help it. But he also didn’t want this to be his sister’s fate.

Again his subconscious and his conscious began fighting. Wondering why was asking this. She had to have been here before. She had to be playing with him. This was a game. It had to be a game. She wanted him to think she was abused that way he would feel sorry for her and… and… Eric couldn’t think up a logical reason as to why Amelia would want him to feel sorry for her, but he needed to believe it. If he didn’t… he wouldn’t understand how to cope. Denial was one of the strongest and most effective coping methods used by man.

“I came in here because I wanted to protect you…” Eric glazed at her realizing the words were tumbling out of his mouth. He didn’t know how to tell her he couldn’t save her. He was too weak, too young… so interested despite the fact he desperately wanted not to be.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 am

Amelia winced as she watched the girl and whimpered. She looked at her brother, not wanting to watch the sight before her anymore. She took his hand gently into hers, she needed this small connection. She felt terrified. How could her father bring her here? Would she really have to give up her virginity to a hound? She slowly moved closer to Eric, not really aware of what she was doing. She wrapped her arm around his before putting her forehead against his shoulder.

"I believe you," she whispered softly as she cried softly. "I guess you wouldn't do something that horrible," she murmured before nuzzling up against him. She closed her eyes as she kept close to him. He sounded sweet at the moment, and it made her blush. He cared about what was happening her. He wasn't telling her to shut up, or that they were babies for not taking it. She looked up at him for a moment. "I wish you could take my virginity," she whispered to him.

She wasn't sure why she had said that, but she knew it was true. There were really only two men in her life. She didn't dare date or think about dating because of her father. She looked up at her brother and sighed lightly. Her brother was so sweet. She normally missed the little things he did, but it was at times like this, when things got really bad that she'd see it. She'd lose her virginity to him in a heart beat. At least, he would care about her, right?

"I wish you could," she whispered. Though he said he came in here to protect her, she doubted he could. He was still so small. She wished he was bigger and able to take on the men around him. They could run away, they could be free! They didn't need to live in terror any more. It was a dream though, she knew it never would come true.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

It was as if his cock had never been hard before in comparison to the erection he got over her few soft words. She was a virgin? He couldn't believe it. Not his beautiful Amelia... His... no she wasn't his. Not really. If she was anyone's she was their father's. what if they forced her to fuck a dog. It made Eric outraged. He wanted to kill every man in there to protect Amelia from this. He wanted her virginity. He wanted to be the one she loved. He forgot about the young girl and the Dane as James approached reaching out to Amelia. Three men stood near by behind him, stroking their cocks looking at Amelia hungrily. Eric realized that anyone of those three men... or maybe his father would be the one to take her virginity. He couldn't let that happen.

As James grabbed at Amelia Eric landed a punch into James' nose. The blow was so unexpected James fell back on his ass. It seemed as if the whole world went still for a moment. Everyone was staring at Eric. They didn't quiet understand what had happened. Everyone expected the girls to fight but... this kid... the kid should have been grateful they allowed him in. The room was completely silent except for the slapping of wet dog dick.

Eric screamed with surprised as one of the men registered what was happening and lurched for him grabbing at his shirt. Eric flung himself to one side feeling his shirt being ripped out of the man's hand. There wasn't much he could do when the rest of the men grabbed at him. There was hands all over him. Hitting his face, his body, tearing at his nose and eyes. Ripping off his clothing. Eric Was screaming and crying, trying to kick and fight his way out of the mob but there was nothing he could do. For a moment he caught a glimpse of Amelia through a bloody eye. He hoped she knew how much he loved her.

The men carried him to the center of the room and replaced the young girl with himself. He was curled into a naked ball, bruised and bleeding in front of a room full of strangers. He was humiliated. He couldn't so much as take one man down with him. He was a worthless piece of crap that didn't deserve the love of his sister. He deserved what ever was about to happen to him. He felt like his heart was breaking over the failure his sister just witnessed. He wanted to impress her but he probably only made things worse for her. He was such a fuck over.

Eric screamed out in surprise and pain as a man who he couldn't see... not just because he was behind him but because his face was now swollen and he couldn't open is eyes past a blurry slit of sight. One of the men Rammed his hard dick up his virgin ass hole. Eric tried to scramble away from the invading object but only succeeded in being rewarded with a kick that he couldn't see from a man standing beside him. His cheek exploding with pain and he crumpled back into a sniveling pile, screaming out in pain as a dick pounded into him.

On the bench the girl watched in horror and fascination. Never had they seen a boy being raped and abused. Some of them felt sorry for him, knowing how it felt, other's older girls who had been forced her for years, only thought he got what was coming to him. Either way the girl's sitting beside Amelia held her arms tightly, trying to warn her not to move or else worst things would happen to her brother... or her or all of them.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 am

Amelia gasped as she watched everything unfold around her and tears filled her eyes. "No! Eric!" She screamed and cried softly. "Leave him alone! You assholes!" she screamed angrily. Despite feeling the girls wanting to warn her she rose to her feet and tried to move towards the man who was taking her brother. "I'll kill you!" she screamed before moving to strike him. She knew she wasn't much, but she had to try. She had to save him. They had hurt him so much. It was all for her too. Why couldn't they see that he was just being a good brother? Why couldn't they just lecture him about how to be like them. She'd much prefer that then doing this to him!

Amelia grabbed the man's hair and yanked on it. "Get off of him you fucker!" she screamed. "He didn't do anything wrong!" She cried as she continued to try and assault the man before her. She screamed when she was grab by someone, though she couldn't see who. She glared at James. "How could you! You fucker!" she spat then. "I'm glad I won't lose my virginity to some asshole like you! You'll never get that satisfaction." She screamed as tears poured down her cheeks.

Oh no. She shouldn't have said that. If she knew him, and she was sure she did. He would take that as a sign that she wanted him. She certainly did not! He would probably do something to make sure she would never dare him do such a thing to her. "Let him go!" she screamed before feeling a hand over her mouth to quiet her down. She looked over at Eric, her tears still falling. He had to know she tried, he had to. She didn't want him to hate her. She wanted him to love her still when this was over. She didn't want him to cast her aside and act like she had betrayed him.

Amelia felt weak after a while of struggling and she slowly stopped against the man's arms before feeling herself forced down onto the ground and she let out a soft groan. She started to get up before feeling the man get a pair of scissors and cut off her clothes leaving her naked on the ground with the remains of her clothes around her. She sobbed as she tried to cover herself with her hands and she looked at Eric and then her father. "Please.." she whispered. "I'll do anything.. Just leave him alone," she sobbed as she felt the hair on the back of her neck rise. Something was coming, she didn't know what. The brief moment of calm terrified her. she knew they were thinking of how to punish her.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:44 pm

The girls on the bench were huddled together frightened. They tried to stop her they really had. One tearful girl shouted out, "Punish the little cunt!" It wasn't so much that they wanted her hurt but that they figured if they pretended to be on the side of the men they would be safer than trying to protect Amelia and her stupid brother. They didn't know what to expect nothing like this had ever happened. Not that anyone could recall. James wore a face of cold steel. James, The Wise, was patiently thinking up something. Fucking her would be too easy. Should they beat her and all fuck her the way they were doing to her brother? He didn't wish something like that on Eric, but he brought it on himself. Now that it had happened and he watched at men fucked his poor teenage boy, he realized he had really been limiting himself to only Amelia. Eric had lost his favoritism with the blow to James' face and would probably pay for it until James was too weak to instill fear in his children. Not that James suspected that would be any time soon.

James spoke to a man, who was tall, and very good looking, possibly the most handsome man there, depending on taste. James spoke quietly as the man nodded his head agreeably. Finally James turned to Amelia and the quiet anticipating crowd. Eric had said nothing, he was unaware of the situation other than Amelia had done something. He could scarcely hear at all. He was merely glad that that anal penetration had ceased. The girls on the bench whispered quietly to themselves. They all had their own little crushes on the man with the long dark black hair and big deep set brown eyes. Only the man always just seemed to sit and watch but never participated in anything. For that matter none of them had ever seen his dick and despite the abuse they endured they wished that one day he’d take them by the hair and force them to their knees. On the other hand some girl’s thought that he probably had a very small useless dick because he was so handsome and that was the reason he never even jerked off.

Either way everyone wondered what this man would be doing. James spoke up speaking to the crowd, “Amelia, you say that you don’t me to take your precious little virginity? I have a wager for you. This man says that if you can get him aroused, which apparently it’s rather difficult and he’s seen so many things, he will take you, marry you… or at least let you stay with him until you find a place to live… meaning you won’t live under me any more. Richard is a very wealthy man, I assure you he could take care of you and be good to you. He’s a very gentle man, so don’t fret, Amelia. If you can get him aroused, you can leave me and do what you want with your life, he even says your brother can come if you wish. However, if you can not you lose the wager and my prize in your virginity. And if you do not accept the wager I will have everyone in this room fuck, the way poor Eric is being handled. So what do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} Empty

Back to top Go down

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next