Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonie sends out her greetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Jonie sends out her greetings Empty
PostSubject: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Kidding, I don't normally talk in third person, it's just hard to keep up with. I'm not planning on making this big and fancy but I'm 18 years old... yes, for reals I'm not just saying that so I don't get thrown off the site. I'm a lesbian...MMM yummy. Anyway, I love role playing, well most of time, people tend to get boring at times. However I do my best to be interesting for my partners.

Yes, my sexuality does make me a little bias, as I like yuri better than het or yaoi, but I do all three with pleasure. I hope to see you on the role play board, loves.
Back to top Go down
Mordryd.UnonDall
Virgin
Mordryd.UnonDall

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Hey there jonie, Hmm... what kinds of RPs do you do, like besides yuri, yaoi and het? Me, right now I've got a craving to play opposite of some sort of furry herm... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 pm

G-giggles- Okay so you want to play a furry herm? (I'm not entirely sure what a herm is XD in Fact I've never played furry anything, but I've wanted to try. Mostly I do all sorts of pairings as long as it's interesting. I have got to put my request thread up.
Back to top Go down
The Mayor of Pokesville
Shrimp
The Mayor of Pokesville

Male
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Herm, short for Hermaphrodite I recon.. But then again, he could mean something totally different, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Oh! -blushes- Yeah no duh. I'm such a dork sometimes. Um I could /try/ it but I don't know /anything/ about being a herm XD.

Thank you by the way.
Back to top Go down
The Mayor of Pokesville
Shrimp
The Mayor of Pokesville

Male
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Nah, it was nothing, I'm like one of santas little helpers. Just glad to be of service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonie sends out her greetings   Jonie sends out her greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonie sends out her greetings
Page 1 of 1