Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 am

He smiled and when he heard this, his member twitched with lust.
"I am too big for you baby. It will hurt you too much."

He smiled and playfully kissed her again. The water was still running down his back. Cleaning any of the sweat off him. He was now clean, and so was she.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 am

"It's alright daddy, just stretch me out slowly, use whatever we can find and we can start to train me i..if you want." She flushed red and kissed his cheek softly. "I want to be yours... Even if it hurts." She reached down and stroked him, groaning. "Let me take care of my daddy first."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 am

Alinthea smiled. "You really do want me to be your first don't you. Well, you should wait then. We will train you."
He smiled as she reached down and started stroking him. He moaned a little and smiled.
"Well, if you want to take care of me then you best do it here. It could get messy." He smiled and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 am

She flushed red and stood, wrapping a leg around his waist, rubbing her wet pussy against his member. "I..I can't wait to be yours...." She moaned and continued the motion, stroking him with her lips. "M..Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 am

He held her up and pushed his member against her lips. He let out a moan as he could feel she was rather wet. He kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth again.

He pushed hard against her. But he didn't want to go into her, as he wanted her first time to be full of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 am

She moaned deeply and cried out, rapping the other leg around him. "M..More d..daddy..... m..more!" She shivered and gasped, cumming hard onto him. "Nhhhhh! D...Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 am

Alinthea groaned loudly and came against her lips and onto her stomach, as well as her breasts.
He sighed and slumped against the wall of the shower, holding her in his arms. He smiled and kissed her gently.

He put her down on her feet and smiled. Grabbing the shower head and cleaning her body. Her chest, stomach and lips.
"Thank you for that, it was very nice."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:51 am

She smiled and kissed him weakly. "I love you daddy... While I'm taking a nap I want you to s..start training me o..ok?" She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep in his arms. "Nhh....."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 pm

He smiled and nodded.
He lifted her up and walked into his room. He grabbed a towel before he walked out of the room.

He walked down the hall, gently so he didn't wake her. Placing her on his king size bed. He placed her down and started to dry her wet, naked body. He could feel himself starting to get turned on again. He though he would let her sleep, but she did ask him to start to widen her.

He looked around and decided he would use his fingers for this time. Then find other objects next time.

He widened her legs and smiled. He placed his hand on her lips and looked at her face for a few seconds, then slowly slid his finger inside her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm

She shivered and clung to the other until she was lain down. She then sprawled out on the bed shivering. When she was fingered she groaned and trembled under him. "D..Daddy I love you...." She smiled and arched her back a little
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 pm

He smiled as she shivered. He pulled the quilt over her so she would be warm, lifting it so he could see what he was doing. He slowly pushed his whole finger inside her wet pussy. His finger was about 4-5 inchs long. And his penis was about 8 inches. He would have to do this for a while. He started to move a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 pm

She whimpered and squirmed under him, groaning weakly. "D..Daddy!" She gasped and arched her back again, still asleep. Maybe she was dreaming of them being together, making love, no one but she would know.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 pm

He smiled as she came on his finger. He licked it up with his tongue on his finger and licked her wet lips as well. He didn't want to wake her by bringing her to the shower again so this was the best way. He stood up and noticed he was a little hard. He sighed and put her under the quilt. He made sure she was warm and kissed her on the lips.

"Sleep well." He made sure that she was ok and then put on some boxers. He didn't see the need to put anything else on.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 pm

She groaned and curled into a ball, licking her lips. She yawned and opened her eyes after a few hours. "Daddy?" She stood up and wandered around the house tiredly. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaddy?"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Alinthea heard her daughter calling and called out. "I won't be a second baby."
He went to the room and saw she was gone. He laughed and looked around.

"Where are you baby?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:52 pm

"D..Daddy?" She blushed and ran to his room, clinging to him. "I love you daddy." She smiled and kissed him deeply. "What are we gonna do today?"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm

He smiled as she ran into him. He held her close to him as he was in his boxers still.
"I don't mind, what would you like do today? We have the whole day together."

He smiled and kissed her gently on the nose, getting down onto his knees so he was just shorter than her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:46 pm

"I want to stay here with daddy so we can train me." She flushed red and smiled happily. She sat in his lap and giggled. "Come on daddy!"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm

He smiled. She was so obsessed it was unreal!
"Well ok, have you though of anything you want to use?"
He smile, he would make her do all the work, to see what she could actually do.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:04 pm

"D.. Do you have anything I can ride?" She flushed very red and kissed him deeply. "Or you can stuff it in while it's still soft and then before it gets too wide, pull out?" She looked up into his eyes
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm

He smiled and kissed her back. "Well we could try that if you want."
He smiled and sad down where he was. His member floopy and soft. he was only 4 inchs when not erect.

"Well, you can do it then, but hurry. I will try to stay soft." He smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

She took down his underwear and slowly stuffed him in, moaning weakly. "N..Nhh........ D..Daddy!" She made out with him. "I..I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2