Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] Empty
PostSubject: Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]   Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] Schoolgirl1

Maria looked around as she walked down the street feeling some eyes on her big time. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and kept on walking down the street. She knew she was hot she just didn't know how exactly hot she was. She could hear some guys talking about how hot she was and some saying how much they wanted her. Smirking some as one said he was going to follow her and make her his she didn't know who said it but she just ignored it knowing she could just call the police on them.

Sighing some she turned on her ipod and walked a little faster knowing soon she would be at the nightclub and to see her freinds and even some guys she was close to. Little did she know that one of her close close guy friends was going to make her his mabye even bring a friend or two in it. Rolling her eyes and giggled some at the thought of dancing with that one guy but she didn't know what was going to happen all she knew was that he wanted to dance and he was going to get a good hot sexy dance with her.

When she got to the nightclub she could hear the music over her ipod and she blinked her eyes a few times getting used to the light. Smirking some as she saw all her freinds leaning against the wall in one conrer of the club she went over and kissed the guy on the cheek then went out onto the dance floor grinding and wrapping her arms around the other guys neck. She maoned out and threw her head back as she felt his hard on run again her swollen clit and she was already ready for a good and hard fuck/
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]   Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Teo grinned as he walked in with a friend beside him they has been following the little hottie that had been walking down the street he never would have guessed her for a club slut. He grinned as he seen the little whore dancing with a guy on the dance floor. He was going to make her his tonight and that guy would either wise up or get his skull cracked. The guy beside him was big and tough 3 years older than teo at 20 this guy had been in boxing, foot ball the works. He was teos little body guard. Teo was well known around town for his violence. He would not let another guy stand between him and a girl.

Teo motioned to his bull and pointed at the guy dancing with his soon to be loli whore. He told him over the music "If he gets in my way take care of him" the big guy nodded and followed teo over to her. He smiled and pushed the guy out of the way and began dancing with the little girl dancing close his hands on her hips. She was alot shorter than he was. His hardon was pressed right up against her back. He heard something behind him like the guy heading back towards him. But he felt the movement before he got too close bull had hit him hard in the stomach and he heard the guy fall too the floor, barely audioable over the music.

He smiled at the little girl and leaned in to talk in her ear. "Come here often cutie?" He continued to dance with his not letting her move away his hands keeping her firmly in spot as they danced. He had already made it clear that he wanted her. "So how about spending the night with me eh?" He smirked down at her his face filled with malicious and perverted intent. He might enjoy the night but she probly wouldn't or she might. Depending on how much of a whore she was.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]   Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Maria whimpered and got a scared look in her eyes as she saw the guys that were following her come into the club. Biting her lip she kept dancing with the guy until Toe came over and pushed him away. Looking at the other guy she gulped some then grinded back against him. She knew she was in trouble but she also knew that she couldn't get away. She knew about his violence record and how he could convince the police it wasn't him. Bucking and grinding back against him she shook her head as he asked the first question "No I don't come here often just once a month and I need to get going soon".

When he kept her pinned against him she whimpered hard and looked at the guy who got the wind knocked out of him. Screaming some she pushed on Toes hands and growled deeply "fucking bitch I think you ought to let me go my brother and father are in the police force and they always watch over me". When he didn't let her go she growled some as she felt his hard on against the back of her throat.

When he asked about her spending the night with him she shook her head finally getting away. Turning around she slapped him across the face then shoved him to the floor everyone laughing at him "I might be young.I might be a whore..but I'm stronger and smarter then I look asshole". She kicked him in the thigh close to his cock then started to walk away while everyone was laughing and pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]   Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 pm

He glared at her. "that little bitch" He punched the nearest guy in the face, tha twas enough to quiet the crown as the guy fell to his knees holding his face blood leaking down. He whistled to his bull and pointed at her. "Grab her were going back home, this little whore needs to learn respect." He grinned as he walked behind bull as he grabbed the girl by the neck and picked her up "You're coming with us" Before teo left the club he looked around at everyone his usual "You seen nothing" Face apper. People knew better than to mess with him. People who messed with him had a tendency to dissaper for a while.

Geo got into the back seat the girl was already subdued and tied up by bull as they left the parking lot of the club in teos car with bull driving. Normally he would bring in a couple guys to break a girl but he decided this one he was going to break personally. By the end of the night she would respect him, she would beg for him. He grinned he was goign to make this one his personal toy. He pulled the gag off her mouth to see if she had anything to say for herself that might spare her some pain. "You're going to regret you didn't come quietly and just get your brains fucked out by me, now i'm going to teach you all about proper respect. Don't expect the cops to come either my father has the whole police force wrapped around his finger." He grinned at her "I'll go easy on you, IF you give up right now and give me a blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]   Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets not do this again..not this time [reaper]
Page 1 of 1