Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 pm

She nodded as he pounded her already sore ass, "Yes master...please be gentle." She whimpered and knew now she liked her pussy fucked better. Hopefully he would keep doing that. At least the pain was gone from him first taking her, since she was a bit more loose now. Still her ass was so tight against his cock that she could tell he had to push hard to get in and out.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

"Nyoko... relax.. I knowyou love it back here... you like my thick cock jamming its way into your ass over and over.." Takeshi grins as he keeps thrusting, rougher and rougher and rougher, her blood slowly dripping down his shaft on the ground as he keeps going. "Brother loves it when you enjoy this...."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

"Okay...master..." She took a deep breath and tried to relax as he moved in and out of her ass. She liked making her brother happy, even if it meant he'd fuck her here. She had no choice anyways since he had her inner most secrets. She would make sure she enjoyed being his slave, and knew he would. She moaned softly as he continued, letting him know she was happy enough.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Takeshi was loving this now, she was perfect, she was obediant. He had blackmail he could use on her for life now. He keeps thrusting and thrusting as he began to pant, about to cum. "Mmmm where does my lil sis want her brotehrs cum this time..." He grins as he slaps her ass roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4