Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Takeshi smirked as he walked around the house, it was all his for two monthes. His parents decided to take a vacation and leave his 18 year old ass looking over his younger sister who was only 16. His emerald green eyes scanned the room looking for her. "Sis!?! Where are you?" He calls out to her, the sun had set and he decided he would play a 'game' with her. He licks his lips lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Nyoko wandered into the living room having no idea what he brother was planning. "What Takeshi?" She said in a rather annoyed voice. She was wearing rather tight clothing, but not skimpy. She sat down on the couch and looked up at him, her blue eyes wide and always curious.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 pm

"Well since mom and dad arnt here I thought I would bring this up." He grins as he pulls out her diary from his back pocket. "What is this about you writing about wanting my dick?" He grins as he opens to the page and licks his over sized canine teeth. "And you playing with yourself over a picture of me?" He flips the diary open a lil more to the entry that state that.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Nyoko's face went white when she saw his diary. He hadn't, he couldn't have read her most secret thoughts. She jumped up to her feet and tried to grab the diary, her face bright red. "What are you doing brother!?"
She yelled and tripped as she reached for it, falling into him with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:50 pm

Takeshi smirked as he wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her down ontop of him as he fell back on the chair. He whispers softly into her ear. "Its ok if you did.. Want to know a secret?" He whispers into her ear as he licked her lobe, holding her on his lap now.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 pm

She blushed hard as he licked her ear, and she could see lust in his eyes, "No. This is wrong brother...." She pushed away from him, but her heart was beating heavily. Her nipples were even hard and could be seen through her shirt. It was hard to hide she was aroused.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Holding her still on his lap he grins as he kisses her neck and nibbles it lightly. "Nyo.. Either you will go with this or I will tell mom and dad about your lil diary here.. and same with your friends.."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Nyoko bit her lip as she imagined what could happen if that got out. It wasn't like she wasn't interested in her brother. "Fine....but no one must know. And what exactly do I have to do?" She moved her head to the side so he could kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm

"Mmm thata girl.. Now just relax and enjoy this thats all.. Brother is gonna do everything for right now... Next time you can do something." He smirks as he starts to grope her roughly than stops. "Get undressed first" He grins as he says that.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Nyoko blushed as he groped her, and it seemed her fantasies were coming alive, "What are you going to ask me to do?" She stood up in front of him, slowly pulling off her shirt. She still couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm

"Sis get fully undressed... Pants and panties too and same with your bra..." Takeshi smirked as he licked his lips, his dreams were coming true, his sister was perfect in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Nyoko slipped off her shirt and threw it on the floor, then she kicked off her pants and stood in her undies. She unclasped her bra and let her breasts bounce loose. She was a well chested girl and then pulled off her panties. To his surprise she was shaved and perfectly smooth, but yet still a virgin. "What if mom and dad know?"
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 pm

"Shhh they wont they are gone sis.. Now come over here and relax, straddle over me ok?" He smirks as he pats his lap and waits for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 pm

Nyoko was so nervous and held her hands in front of her as she walked over to him. She straddled him on the chair and smiled meekly at him. She was a naturally submissive girl, and her brothers dominance over her would be such an arousal, "I have to do everything you say?"
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:28 pm

"Everything" He grins as he grabs her ass roughly, placing his middle finger against her anus teasingly. "Now relax and enjoy this..." He smirks and licks his fangs again.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 pm

She leaned forward on him and shyly kisses his neck, "Okay, brother....anything." She blushed, never imagining she'd be naked on her brother's lap.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 am

Pushing his index finger into her tight back hole he smirks. "Mmmm good girl now just grind against me sis... Im gonna fuck you.." He smirks as he jams two more fingers into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 am

She winced as his finger penetrated her asshole, and she moaned, kissing his neck softly. "Yes, brother." She grind against him, her crotch pressing against his.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:09 pm

"Mmmm good girl... Nyoko.... You want your brothers cock dont you?" Takeshi smirks more as he pumps his fingers even rougher, getting them in all the way. "You want it in here? And also your tight little cunt?" He smirks as he says that.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Her face blushed as he spoke to her, and she could only meekly nod and continue to kiss him. She moaned as he fingered her more, it felt great and she pulled at his shirt.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

"Heh how badly? And how deep?" Takeshi smirks as he removes his fingers and teasingly brought them up to her lips to see how badly he wanted him, he pressed his tips against her soft plush lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm

She suckled his fingers as he pressed them against her mouth, "A lot brother..." She moaned and kissed him on the neck again, nipping at his skin.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm

"Mmm you want to see my cock baby sister?" Takeshi licked his lips as he slapped her ass roughly. He gets up as he lets her lay on the couch now. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock, it was 12 inches long and three inches thick.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm

She yelped from his slap and bit her lip as she saw his cock. She was a bit impressed, and wondered how her brother could be so big. "Wow brother..." She blushed and sat up on the couch, looking him up and down. He was far better then she imagined.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:12 pm

"Heh.. Where do you want it first sis..." Takeshi grinned as he stroked his cock, it throbbed in his hand, a vein ran down the center of it that bulged as well with excitement. "Show me with fingers... At least 3..." He grins as he looks at her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next