Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) Empty
PostSubject: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Elizabeth placed one foot on the steel ramp and smiled contently. Her eyes wandered up to the large ring in front of her which was shining in the middle, the Stargate. Which was mankind's best kept secret, and she loved being apart of it. The stargate was an alien device that transported beings across the universe in seconds through a wormhole in the center. It was certainly a wondrous device and ever since she had heard of the stargate program she had dreamed of being here.

She was one of the head archaeologists at the stargate program and second to only Daniel Jackson himself. She was good friends with Daniel and turned around as he wished her good luck on her second mission. "Thanks, Daniel." She smiled, looking quite awkward in her military gear that was standard for off world missions.

"Your welcome, and don't worry I'm sure SG-4 here and Colonel Williams will take care of you." Daniel smiled as the rest of the team walked up onto the ramp. A older man carrying a P90 walked up onto the ramp while the three other members watched them. The other three members were trainees, Jesse who was a Major, Tyler who was a second lieutenant and this was about his third mission, and Kim who was a captain. Elizabeth felt safe with these men, and knew this wasn't a dangerous mission, just a information recon. She was so excited to study the ruins that apparently the ancients had left behind.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Colonel Williams was sitting in the briefing room of the stargate mission center. As he listened to Daniel Jackson explain that his mission was to be a recon mission he started to become upset. He knew he wanted more action in this mission. He would do anything for it, even it if meant going against the orders. The action he wanted was fighting and other violence towards the creaturs of this new world.

He walked out of the briefing room a half hour later and sighted. Things seemed like they would be sad and lonely with him on the missoin. But as he walked towards the actual gate he saw his compansions and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Elizabeth greeted the colonel and General Hammond signaled for them to head out and she wished Daniel goodbye. They all walked up onto the ramp and SG-4 walked through the gate first, and she followed after. Their mission objective was to make the 2 hour hike to the ruined city that Daniel confirmed was ancient through the photographs.

Little did they know that the goa'uld Baal had landed and set up his troops in the city since they had last been here. They headed out towards the city as soon as everything was ready.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 pm

He looked at the mission control center and waived goodbye to the people their. Then he sighed softly and entered the stargate.

Soon he landed in this strange world and started to explore it. Things looked as they did on earth. The only difference was there were no people and he started to wonder about it.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm

After about 2 hours of walking they finally reached the town, and Jesse suddenly stopped, "I hear something, sir." He told the Colonel and everyone stopped to listen, and sure enough the sound of soldiers off in the distance could be heard.

"I thought this was a safe zone." Kim frowned and looked around, they appeared to be a long way away from them. Elizabeth hadn't been prepared for any action and looked around nervously. She didn't like being in situations where anything could happen, but she stayed cool.

They were just about to head back to the gate when suddenly they were surrounded by jaffa, "Lower your weapons, now."

"Shit..." She said under her breath and watched as the team lowered their weapons
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Jaffa looked at the party and looked suprised to see anyone there. It had been years since he had seen someone and now he knew he wanted to have some fun with the party, especially the two girls.

"I said lower your weapons now." He said and started to get angry at them.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm

(Jaffa is plural. there are a bunch of them...and please post a bit more. >.< ....and they lowered their weapons i said that in last post, but its okay, ill write it again. )

The party lowered their weapons, there was no point of trying there were easily 20 jaffa surrounding them. She looked around and soon the jaffa came up on them to bind their hands and take their weapons. So far the mission wasn't going as planned and she was a bit scared what might happen to them.

The jaffa took them away and soon they were in one of the goa'uld's ships. She realized from the symbols the jaffa's had that they were dealing with Baal. Soon they were brought before the goa'uld.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm

((I will.))

Once in the ship the Jaffas pretened to be nice to their captives by explaing how they powered their ships. They explained that they had invented a power based on the sun and the wind combined and that if the sun never showed up it would run on wind. Getting the ship was another mystery they acknolwedged.

Soon they landed again and steped out of the ship and looked around. Once out they made sure no other humans existed and took these humands to their temple. The the Goa'uld waited.

"I have waited so long to meet you." He responded and looked at the humans. "And here you stand before me."

He looked at the party and noticed the two girls and turned to the Jaffas. "You have done well." he looked at the party again. "Take this girl." He paused and pointed to Kim. "As your reward." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Elizabeth couldn't believe what she was hearing, kim wasn't a reward. Kim protested immediately, "I am not something to give!" She growled and stood to her feet but the jaffa pushed her back down to her knees.

She didn't like the way Baal looked at her and Elizabeth frowned as they grabbed Kim. This was not going well, not at all.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Baal looked at the Jaffa and then looked at Elizabeth and Kim. After looking at them for a second he thought he would take both girls and use them as their own pet. For doing a good job he would reward them with the info they needed about this planet.

"I have made my decesion to use Kim as my pet." He replied and looked at Kim and smiled. At the same time his sexy cock showed and he moaned and wanted Kim's pussy so bad he would cum if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)   A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new world..... (Nyoko & Sub_Voyage_Fan)
Page 1 of 1