Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 pm

She didn't like choosing but she blushed and placed three fingers on her lips, "Here, or where ever you want." She got onto the floor and looked up at him, her naked form showing off her arousal. Her nipples were so hard, and she was dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:19 pm

"Mmm than come and lick and suck it baby sis..." Takeshi grins as he lets go of his cock and sat on the couch, his legs open for her to climb between them to get to his cock. "Get all the way down.. If you gag you gag but keep going..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

She moved over to him and wrapped her lips around his cock. It was so big and she wasn't sure if she could fit it all in her mouth. She rubbed her tongue along him and tried to see how much she could fit into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:37 pm

"Mmm thats a good girl.." He grabs her head and forces her to go foreward more, forcing more in her mouth, his tip hit the back of her throat as he smirked. "Comeon force the rest or I will you little slut.." He grins as he calls her that.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 pm

She sucks harder on him, trying not to gag much as his cock pushes into her mouth deeper. She blushed from his words and looked up at him as she sucked. He was so big, but kept on sucking him. Her head bobbed on his cock, and almost gagged as he went further.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 pm

"Mmmm good girl... Just keep it up..." Takeshi smirked as he bucks roughly into her mouth, forcing her mouth to go up to his balls. "There we go..." He grins as he holds her down there. "Just keep breathing.. even if you cant stay still..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

She liked making her brother happy and was surprised when she felt his balls hit her chin. She moaned as he face fucked her, and she moved her gaze up to his face, while sticking her tongue along the bottom of his cock.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 pm

"mmmmm Sis.. You know exactly how to make me happy..." He bucks up roughly again just slamming into her face as he keeps thrusting, roughly i nand out of her throat. He loved the tightness of this right now and just loved to torture her.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 pm

She moaned as his cock forced itself so deep in her throat and she gagged, trying desperately to keep her breath. She rubbed her tongue along the bottom of his shaft and wondered what it feel like inside her. She had to do as he asked, or he would show her secret to their parents. She looked up at him still.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm

"Mmm such a slut.. You suck it like a pro.." He grins as he yanks her back by her hair. "Now get up and bend over, spreading those legs.. and show brother with your fingers what hole you want it in..." He laugsh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:17 pm

"I'm not a slut brother..." She blushed and licked her lips as he pulled her off of him. She crawled further out onto the floor and bent over with her legs spread. She could have never imagined this would happen to her, especially with her brother, but she was delighted. "Yes, brother." She spread her moist folds for him and bit her lip as she wondered how he would feel inside her.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:21 pm

"I call you a slut cause I love you..." He grins as he gets behind her and rams his cock into her tight pussy, breaking her virgin pussy wide open. "Such a lil naughty girl..." He keeps thrusting in and out not caring if it hurted her.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm

"I don't like that word...think of a better one if you could please." She gasped loudly as his cock pentrated her harshly and took her virginity. She was flooded with so much pleasure and panted as he started to move in and out of her. He felt so hard and big inside of her, and she moaned, while gripping the carpet.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 pm

"Do you want me to tell mom and dad about that diary? You will let me call you as I want.." He keeps thrusting in and out, jamming the rest of himself into her tight pussy. "Now you are a slut you got me? My slut.. and mine alone..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm

She sighed but knew he had won this argument, "It sounds like I'm more of a sex slave to you....." She whimpered. She felt his balls slap against her as he pounded her with his cock. "Yours and yours alone brother..." She moaned as her tight walls tensed against his cock.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 pm

"Is that a bad thing if you were my sex slave lil sister? You would enjoy it.." He smirks more now as he just pointed out a truth. He kept slamming into her, her pussy starting to bruise from the constant abuse.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm

"Is that what I will be brother? Your slave?" She wanted to know what he would do with her, and if she was indeed his pet, and slave. Her body shook with pleasure as he moved in and out and she came all over his cock with a loud moan. Her cum dripped out and onto the floor, making a mess under them.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm

"If you wnat to use that term.." He grins as he thrusts even rougher, splattering her cum everywhere. "Such a slut... Now you know you like this so just keep moaning... Keep moaning my name and how much you love this..." He grins as he keeps at it, slapping her ass roughly again.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 pm

"I'm not a slut.." She whimpered, but gasped as he continued pounded inside of her, "brother...." She moaned and closed her eyes as he moved in and out of her pussy. She might be sore later, because he was so big, but it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 pm

"Mmm Yes sister?" He grins as he keeps at it, feeling her walls tighten more. "You want my cum dont you?" He asks her smirking as he keeps slamming in and out of tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 pm

"Not inside me....we can't risk that brother...you know that." She moaned still, moaning his name and panting from the pleasure as she neared her climax. She was close but wondered about him, if he came in her she would be so scared.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 pm

"Mmm than all over your face..." He smirks as he gave her the options. He thrusts even rougher now, slamming into her constantly, starting to pant himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 pm

"Okay brother." Her breaths were short and rapid, and she knew he was close just by listening to him. "Cum brother..." She smiled, and waited for him to pull out. She would get to taste his seed, which excited her even more.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 am

Takeshi grinned as he pulled out of her tight pussy and forced her to turn around and get on her knees, he started to release all over her face as he smirked, his dick throbbing as he keeps going at it.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

She closed her eyes and felt his seed hit her face, and she moaned softly. She stuck her tongue out and caught some in her mouth, just to see what it tasted like. When he was done cumming she looked at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next