Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:49 am

"Mmmm good girl.. You like that?" He grins as he looks at her covered face. "You like your brothers warm cum?" He laughs lightly as he sits back down on the couch, looking over her body now.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:53 am

She nodded as he spoke, "Ye..yes brother." She turned on her knees to look at him, her naked form covered in his cum now. She felt a bit dirty to be covered by her brother's seed but she had no choice anymore. She stayed quiet for a little bit then looked up at him, "Brother, what are you going to make me do as your slave?" She mainly wondered if this would continue when her parents returned.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:09 pm

"You are gonna be a sex slave sis.. Whenever I want something sexual and I demand it from you you do so.. got it?" He smirks as he says this to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

She nodded and crawled closer to him, "Okay brother...." She looked up at him and stroked his leg, she had never imagined being like this with him.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"Now listen brother wants you to go upstairs and get a skirt on, shortest one you have, also bring down some sewing needles from moms room, you are my slave gotta make you mine physically." He grins as he said that and got up and walked out to the kitchen, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 pm

She stood up and nodded, "Okay brother..." She turned around and ran up the stairs, wondering what he might do with the needles. She hurried to her room and slipped into a short skirt that made her wonder why he bothered having her wear clothes. She ran into her moms room and grabbed some needles then went down the stairs and returned to her brother. She sat next to him on the couch and handed him the things.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:35 pm

"Mmm good girl now you are ready to commit yourself fully to me right? There is no going back once you start..." He asks her grinning, doesnt matter he was gonna force her to commit.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm

She leaned back in the couch, still feeling too exposed but she nodded, "I have no choice...." She really didn't, and was enjoying her fantasies coming alive, but she never imagined her brother would make her his slave. "What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm

"Mmmm that lil pussy..." He grabs a needle as he quickly jams the needle through her clit so it appeared on the other side. "That for one..." He grins as he looks at her after moving his hands from underneath her, the needle still in, a small ammount of blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

She yelped in surprise as he pierced her clit, "Owww...why did you do that!" She yelled, but didn't move so her clit wouldn't get hurt. She whimpered and looked away, furious for the pain.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 pm

"Mmmm well its to mark you as mine.." He grins as he takes another needle and pierces her left nipple. "There we go..." The needle just sticking through, drops of blood falling every now and than.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 pm

She yelped again as the needle went through her sensitive nipple, "It still hurts..." She tried not to move much as he might pierce the other one, "Are you putting rings in them?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:05 pm

"Eventually but first..." He grins as he pierces the other one and tugs at them both roughly. The clit one stood there sa he smirked and shut her legs, the piercing going into her thight.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm

She whimpered more and tried not to struggle to much, "Why are you hurting me brother?" Tears rolled down her eyes as the piercing hit her thigh.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:08 pm

He kisses her earlobe as he whispers into her ear. "Im only doing what a master does to his slave.. The pleasure comes soon..." He grins as hreaches a hand between her thighs and grabs the clit piercing tugging it gently.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm

"So do I call you master, brother?" She asked and gasped as he pulled on her clit piercing, it was still throbbing in pain but it felt good. "What will parents think of this?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:13 pm

"Master when we arnt with other people... And mom and dad will never know if you are quite about it.." He grins as he tugs a little rougher.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"So this is our little secret, master..." She whimpered as he tugged on her sore nipple.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm

"Ya... My lil slut..." He grins as he starts to finger her again, this time being rough with her pussy. "Master wants to play with your other hole so just relax..." He gets his fingers coated in her juices as he brings them down lower to her tight ass and jams his middle finger into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 pm

She whimpered as he jammed a finger in her ass, but the fingering had felt good. She got on all fours as he pushed his fingers into her. Her nipples and clit still throbbed with pain and had dried blood on them.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:43 pm

His dick hardened as he smirked. "Mmmm seems like we can use something much bigger for this..." He grins as he gets up and removes his fingers from her ass, he gets behind her as the tip of his dick hit the tight entrance.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 pm

She whimpered, "Please be gentle master.....please." She pressed her face against the floor so her ass stuck up in the air for him. She felt his cock touch her tight hole and she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 pm

"Mmmmm... Maybe I will.." He grins as he jams his tip into her, stretching her widely. "Or maybe I wont..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 pm

She gasp, groaning as he went in, "Please...please.." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:23 pm

"Please what? Be gentle?" He smirks as he pushes more into her, her ass clenching around hsi cock as he begins to thrust in and out roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))   Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation is where I want to be ((Nyoko x Me))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next