Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:28 pm

She bit her lower lip when he rubbed her pussy and she nodded. LIck it like an ice cream cone and suck on it like a lollipop or popsicle. Smiling, she kept stroking him and leaned down, letting her tongue flick out onto the tip of his cock, then started to lick around his shaft, really like it was an ice cream cone. SHe looked up at him nad then down at his cock, licking it and then took the head of his cocko into her mouth, sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 am

Jake moaned softly at the stroking and then shivered, groaning as she licked his head and shaft, gasping at the sucking"Oooh Harlice, my little angel, you are so good at this"he said and ran a finger up and down her slit slowly. He shifted, leaning down. He licked her pussy slowly, his tongue dipping into the smooth pussy mound.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 am

Harlice moaned softly as he played with her slit liek that. She shifted some, more like laying on top of him in type of '69' position and wrapped both of her hands around his cock. she kept stroking him as she sucked on the tip of his cock. Slowly taking more of him into her mouth, now as much as she could take since she couldn't take much.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am

Jake moaned at her and started pushing his tongue into her more, sliding it in and out of her. He wondered about her hymen and then remembered that she had had a bike accident and broke it. He pushed his tongue deep inbto her, enjoying this forbidden taste and the feel of her young, yet skillful, mouth and hands"Ohhh Harlice. I'm about to cum"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:40 am

Harlice gasped and took her mouth off of him for a moment and moaned as she felt his warm tongue slither deep into her. "Daddy..." she moaned, bucking her hips lightly down into his face. she felt him pulsating nad put her mouth back on him and then took it off, stroking it, and tilting her head forward. She didn't want it, whatever that was going to cum out, on her face.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:48 am

JAke smiled at her sweet voice and humped her hand"Mmm, want to see daddy shoot his cum?"he asked and then gasped, a very thick and large load shooting up and covering her hand and his cock and balls"Ooooh yeeeeessss"he said and after a little he finished"You should taste it"he said, sitting up. He scooped up some and swallowed it"It's yummy"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:53 am

Nodding, she felt him cum since it hit her chin a little bit and then soaked her hand and his cock and balls. She blushed madly as she saw his cum and then sat up, getting off of him. She looked at her hand that was covered in his cum and looked at him. She stuck her tongue out and inched it closer to the white goo and tasted it, cringing at the taste.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:58 am

He watched her and frowned a little"Hmm, you don't like the taste?"he asked looking at her"I'm sorry. Want to get cleaned up and then I'll lick you until you orgasm"he offered
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:04 am

She shook her head. "No it's okay." She said softly as she nodded to him and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, which each step, her cute little ass jiggling. she walked to the bathroom and leaned up and turned the water on in the sink and started washing her hands, ridding the of the sticky cum.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 am

JAke walked after her and stepped into the shower, pulling her with him. He turned on the warm water and lifted her up onto his shoulders, her pussy in his face"It's my turn to make you happy angel"he said and licked her pussy up and down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:29 am

Harlice squealed when he picked her up. She was a short girl for someone who was twelve but she was developing just as fast as her sister. As he stated to lick her pussy, she moaned softly and looked downa t him. "Daddy..." she moaned, running her hand through her hair. "What are you going to do to me Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:37 am

Jake smiled up at her and licked her more"Right now, I'm going to lick your delicious pussy and maybe your sexy ass"he said and licked her more"And maybe, if you want we can try putting my dick into you"he said and then pushed his finger into her pussy slowly, getting it in her deeply
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:47 am

She tilted her head back a little bit nad moaned softly, gripping his hair but it wasn't hard. It was very gentle. "Nnn...would it hurt if you put your dick in me Daddy?" She asked softly as she looked down at him, running her fingers along his face cutely. When he stuck a finger into her though, she gasped out in a small whimper and leaned back against the wall. Okay...that hurt slightly.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:51 am

Jake lifted her off his face and kissed her, slowly moving the finger in and out of her tight how, watching her face"At the moment, it would hurt since you're small"he said and smiled at her"But we don't have to do that if you don't want too"he promised, moving his pinky into her asshole gently, easing the pinky in as he pushed his index finger into her pussy"Tell me when it's too much"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:22 am

Harlice kissed him back a little aprehensively since this was all new to her. Though she did lke it. Nodding to him, loving how he was so considerate to her feelings. "Alright." She said softly, leaning back ont he shower wall and gasped as he pushed his pink into her ass and then his index finger into her pussy. "Hnn..." She moaned as she looked away and bit her lower lip. "It...it--feels good."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:24 am

He smiled at that, glad she was enjoying it. He rocked his fingers against her taint(area between the two holes), making his fingers go in and out of her alternately. He licked her neck"Do you want to feel more in your holes?"he asked, one hand on her plump sexy ass to hold her up as he fingered his angel of a daughter
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:32 am

Harlice moaned softly and leaned into him some, kissing his neck.S he couldn't help it. What they were doing was so naughty and she probably and never would deserve the gifts from 'Santa' since she was being so naughty but she liked what she was doing. As he lifted her up some, she loved how his big hand was on her ass as he kept fingering her. "I want to feel you Daddy. I want your big cock in any of my holes...please?" She asked cutely and desperately as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:00 am

JAke kissed her neck softly, moving the fingers faster. He blushed, his cock hardening quickly from what she said"Whichever hole it goes it might hurt. I'll pick the stretcher hole"he said and pulled his fingers out. He push two into each holew, spreading his fingers to test which was stretchier and grinned"Are you ready, it's going into your ass, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:33 am

Feeling two fingers in each hole, she blushed nad moaned softly. It hurt yes but there was this insane pleasurable ring to it that she adored.When he pulled hte out, she turned her back to him nad grinded her ass to his cock. "I'm ready. Just be nice to be Daddy." She said in her cute little slightly high pitched voice--which was her normal voice--and braced herself. Harlice wanted it, wanted him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 am

JAke smiled at her as she moaned and moaned when she rubbed her sexy little ass against his cock"Mmm, hunny, where'd you learn that"he asked, humped against her ass a little. He grinned down at her and gave her ass a very, [i]very[/i] gentle swat"You're such a naughty girl to want this but daddy loves you and will give you anything you want"he said sexually. He put the head of his cock against her asshole, his cock oozing slick precum. He pressed against her a little, the very tip going in slowly"If it hurts tell me and I'll stop and wait"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Harlice blushed and giggled as he teased her like that. "I don't know. It came naturally." SHe giggled and rubbed her ass against his cock again, squealing a bit when he swatted her ass very very gently. As he started to push in, she braced herself, gasping a bit and then moaning as she felt him entering her. "S-Stop..." She whined. Just the head of his cock was hurting. It stretched her tiny hole soooo much.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Jake moaned softly when his head popped in. When she said stop, he held himself still"That was the thickest part sweet. When it stops hurting, tell me and I'll go in slowly"he promised. While he waited he rubbed her back with one hand, his other playing with her pussy gently.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Biting her lower lip slightly hard, she closed her eyes and let her ass relish the feeling of being penetrated by her daddy's cock, or at least the head of his cock. Once it felt like the stinging sensation left and it was left by a craving for more, she looked back at him. "You can move in now. I want to feel more Daddy."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Jake was having trouble holding himself back from just pounding her ass but he held back"Okay sweety"he said and as he started pushed the thick shaft into her stretched asshole, he quickly thrusted his middle finger up into her pussy. After what seemed like forever, his hard member was buried deep in her bowels, his balls resting against her finger filled slit.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:31 pm

She felt him push all the way into her ass, a low groan sounding from her. Leaning into the wall some more, she closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, standing up some. "Hmm...taht feels good. Can you move?" She asked looking back at him. "Gently at first though, perhaps?" She asked cutely and innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next