Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) Empty
PostSubject: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 am

Jake stayed up Christmas Eve with his oldest daughter, setting up the gifts for the others. Jake smiled at her"Thanks for the help hunny"he said and hugged her"Harlice, you're doing a great job wwith your sister's gift"He complemented her. He finger combed his medium length blonde hair so he could keep his bright blue eyes on the 10 speed bike he was finishing puttiing together for his 14 year old son Tom.

When he was finished, he looked at his 12 year old little girl"So mature"he teased and tickled her sides a little when she was done putting hers and her sisters gifts out. He loved his kids dearly and took care of them as best he could, getting help from his son and oldest daughter when he needed it and he made sure they kept up their grades in school. He had a well paying job thankfully and was able to keep the kids happy since their mom had walked out on them.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 am

Harlice stayed up with her dad on Christmas Eve to make sure all the presents were wrapped and under the tree. She didn't get to wrap any of her presents of course since that'd defeat the element of surprise but she did wrap some for her brother and twin sister. She was the oldest of the twins, being a minute older, though her brother was the oldest sibling in the family.

Looking at her father, the young blonde smiled and set the present under the tree and hugged him back. "Thanks Daddy." She had soft thin long blonde hair that was naturally curly but she sometimes straightened it. That night it was straightened and tied up in a ponytail with some strands of her hair hanging down the side of her soft skinned porcelain like face. It was that angelic, like her sister Harmony's was. They were that identical. She had blue eyes just lke her daddy and she sat back on her butt and hugged her knees to her chest as she stared up at the tree.

She had on a pair of pajama bottoms and a white tank top, maturing fast since she already had breasts. Small but big for a twelve year old. B-cup. When her dad started to tickle her, she fell on her side and giggled, her back to him as she struggled to get away. "Ahh...Daddy!!" she laughed. Even though their Mom walked out on them, she and her sister were able to recuperate since their dad loved them so much, it was difficult to stay sad when each person gave so much love for each other.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 am

JAke smiled at his beautifull daughter, tickling her sides more, pulling her to his chest. He wore loose pajama bottoms with a loose shirt. Holding his little angel of a daughter and feeling her body was causing his member to stir in his pants as he held her in his lap. He stopped tickling and hugged her"Thanks for the help Harlice. I appreciate it"he said, one hand resting almost nonchalantly on one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 am

As he stopped tickling her, she giggled a bit nad looked back at him. "Anytime Daddy. I love helping you out always. Anything for you. My favorite person in the world." she smiled as she turned in his arms and nuzzled her face into his chest, interlocking one of their legs together. She was doing harmless and innocent hugging/cuddling with her dad. SHe was twelve. It was allowed right? "I love you Daddy."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am

JAke smiled at as he listened to her, happier then hell at that moment. He then blushed a little at her cuddling and hugging, his largish member harding even more and pressing against her inner thigh as he held her"How about you sleep in my bed so we don't wake your sister?"he asked, rubbing her back sensually.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 am

Harlice felt as if something was pressing against her thigh but being only twelve and oh so naive about 'adult' things, she didn't care to think of the possibilities but let it slide. Smiling at him she nodded rather enthusiastically. "Sure. Lets go." She smiled standing up quickly and grabbed his hand going off to his room, running. Her ass looked cute in her pajama bottoms, jiggling lightly as she ran. Letting go of his hand she ran up the stairs and then into his room and jumped on his bed, giggling as she messed it up by moving around in it, cuddling up to the body pillow.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:42 am

Jake chuckled at her enthusiastic response and hurried after her, staring at her cute jiggling ass as she ran up the stairs in front of him. In his room he removed his shirt, his heater on, making the room very warm since he prefered sleeping in the nude"Daddy likes sleeping naked. Is that ok, Harlice?"he asked, smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am

She watched as he entered the room, watching him remove his shirt. She stared a little bit, never realizing how handsome her dad was. Sure she knew about hot guys from the shows she watched. LIke Tom Welling and Justin Hartley from Smallville, Chace Crawford and those other three guys from Gossip Girl and then the guys from the Abercrombie and Fitch ads. Oh soooo hot and her dad looked like those hot guys.

Nodding to his pending question, she giggled a bit and pulled the covers up over her head so not to see him get naked. It made her get so shy from the thought and she tried to rid of it since he was her dad, her father, the man who made part of her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 am

JAke smirked at her reaction. He was very fit with a well muscled chest and cut abs. When she stared, he flexed a little and then chuckled when she hid under the blankets"Awww, is Harlice shy?"he asked getting naked and then slipping under the covers. The blanket let the light in well and if she looked, she'd be able to she his naked body under the blanket"It's fine to look hun. We're family"he said, pulling her out from under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 am

"Noooo...." She siad in that 'I'm a big girl' tone and giggled a bit. She saw his body as he got into the bed, saw his naked self and she blushed madly. She tugged on the covers hard so not to let him take her out of the blankets. Though her strength wasn't like his where he just pulled her out of the covers like she was air. Harlice giggled and kissed his cheek. "We're family." She smiled as she sat on his chest and looked down at him. "Lets play."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 am

JAke giggled at her tone as he pulled her out. He let her go and smiled up at her as she sat on his chest"First, get yourself undressed so you don't get overheated"he replied, helping her undressed"And second, what do you want to play?"He asked and then grinned"How about doctor?"he suggested teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

Looking down at him, she smiled a little bit nad nodded. "Okay." She lifted her shirt up, revealing a simply and cute red B-cup bra . Standing up, she shimmied out of her pajama pants showing her red polka dot underwear and then sat down on him, not getting naked completely. "Lets play doctor. You be the doctor." she smiled as hse got off of him and lay on her back, closing her eyes, pretending to be a patient who was being examined by her doctor.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 am

JAke smiled at her and licked his lips a little as she undressed"You look so cute"he said and got up, looking down at her smooth young body"Okay. If I'm the doctor, you have to listen to me. I need you to take off your cute bra so I can listen to your heart"he said, smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 am

She smiled up at him as he complimented her. "Thank you." She said cutely awaiting what her 'doctor' wanted from her. when he said that, she nodded and sat up so she could take her bra off, revealing her cute plump round breasts, tossing the red bra off. She lay on her back again and looked at him. "like this?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 am

JAke smiled down as she complied"That's a good patient"he said and put his ear to the arear between her breasts. He smiled as he listened a little then sat up again"Sound's good. Your breasts are coming in nicely too"he said and gave the plump little tits a gentle squeeze with his hands"Nice ad firm"he teased. He shifted and sat on her legs gently, his hard member resting on the crevice of her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 am

Harlice looked up at him and smiled, glad to have made him happy. As he listened to her heart, if she stayed quiet, she could hear it in her own head, the beating at least. Watching him, she giggled, shivering slightly as his warm hands touched her breasts. "Daddy!" She squealed, squirming a bit, covering chest. "Bad, bad, bad." She blushed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 am

JAke smiled down at her"Aww, how cute"he teased and kissed her cheek"It's okay Harlice. We're playing doctor, remember?"he asked and moved her hands a little"Time to check out your vagina"he said and pulled her panties off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 am

She nodded slowly, uncovering her breasts. But when he mentioned her vagina, her cheeks grew red and she squeezed her legs together. "My what!??' She nearly screamed. She was a sixth grader. Any speak of a penis or vagina, obviously at her age wasn't handled very maturely. Like now...
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 am

Jake had gotten her panties off before she reacted. He kissed the corner of her lips"It's okay Harlice. I'm your dad remember?"he said and gently rubbed the part of her pussy that was revealed"You're a big girl right? Want to learn what this stuff is call?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:42 am

Biting her lower lip, she nodded and opened her legs a little bit, letting him see. "I'm a big girl. I can handle it." She said softly as she looked up at him and smiled gently, making a small noise to his rubbing what was revealed. "What's this feeling?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 am

Jake smiled as she calmed down and asked that"Well, what you're feeling is pleasure from me rubbing your clit"he said and then rubbed lower"Now I'm rubbing your pussy"he said and then licked her nipples"And I'm licking your breasts, or boobs, or tits"he said, grinning. He figured he had gone too far already so he might as well go all the way"Want to play with daddy's penis? You can call it a dick or cock if you want"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 am

By now she was totally flushed at everything he was doing to her. Touching her, pleasing her, explaining to her. When he offered, she blushed even more deeper and gulped. "It's really big..." She murmured and poked the hard shaft. "Why is it so hard?" She asked, blinking a little bit. It was like math for her, something so unknown; foreign.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 am

Jake smiled and shifted so she could get a better looked at the long member"A guys dick gets hard when they see a sexy guy or girl"he said and then winked at her"And you are such a cute and sexy little girl"he said, his hand gently massaging her pussy"Want to taste it?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am

She bit her lower lip lightly and nodded "O-Okay." She said a little wearily but agreed. "Like a lollipop?" She asked as she moved her hands around it. "Or a popsicle?" She asked with a small shrug, just trying to understand. When he massaged her pussy a little bit, she moaned slightly, unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:24 am

Jake moaned softly when she put her hands around it"Lick it like it's an ice cream and then suck on it like a lollipop. Just be careful of your teeth"he said and rubbed her pussy more"And use your hands to stroke the shaft, kinda like your petting a cat. If you do it all really good, daddy's cum will shoot out. I'll warn you before then so you can pull off so you don't swallow it"he said. He was so kind even when he was molesting her like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next